Pigs = Whites. Monkeys = Blacks

New Jewish agenda child's/furry movie coming out…again

Notice how the pig represents whites since he has a German accent and acts feminine and how the monkeys are the only ones with "good" voices

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3470600/?ref_=nv_sr_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protagonist is a literal pavement ape. The meme potential is stronk.

LEL

Oh great even more furry movies. Furries are marketable now. Thanks kikes

Get this trending:

#SINGRACIST

#SINGRACIST

#SINGRACIST

Also, the koala who runs the singing contest could be an offensive Jewish stereotype.

WEW LADS! Lots of material to work with on this piece of shit. Any other ideas?

fucking lel.

This is perfect, we have to push @SINGRACIST.

It will be perfect. Get one of those infographs going, start with social media…

Hahahaha

They can't even propaganda without the left eating them, they've become too voracious and unstable for them to pull this shit.

Lrn2hashtag

I like the idea of doing an infographic. Leslie Jones (the new black ghostbuster) and a couple other black people are in this movie, but I don't think most of them are playing apes. Also, it seems like the main character is played by a fucking white male.

>imdb.com/title/tt3470600/?ref_=nv_sr_2

It might be better to make two seperate infographs, one for the apes and one for the koala, that is if you want to explore the Jewish angle at all. Most likely the best bet is to just examine the black stereotypes and avoid everything else. One other thing is the porcupine looks like a Native American with a head dress; however, I don't have any clue if that character is actually a stereotype or not so that would just be useless stabbing in the dark.

Best bet is put the ape under a microscope and see what happens.

Removing the hashtag prevents people from tracing the op back to us.

Good point.

This is the guy voicing the ape.

I see a lot of meme magic potential with this

There is a shit ton of potential here.

Ultimate Anti-NWO movie.

Superbad and Pineapple Express crew.

FOOD WEED LMAO

What I heard was a gorilla family with a british accent

While the other pig is a lady voiced by Reese Witherspoon who wants to find a lost talent.

The koala owns a theater going out of business so he creates an American Idol style show to keep h is theater open. And he's voiced by Mathew McConaughey.

Try again guys

You are so new.

summer is here

Are you by chance fucking retarded? It's a movie written and directed by two jews, Seth (((Rogen))) and David somethingBerg.

Alright, boys, fire up GIMP.

Here's the template for this Mighty Joe Young lookalike.

If the Germans were really pigs, then Syrians refugees wouldn't be raping them.

This entire movie is the nigger's dream. Having a life of crime and then retiring most of it to making mixtapes.

I'm calling it right the FUCK now.

If we assume white=boar (which is not a bad animal to represented by), then pig is a correct image for today's nu-male cucks.

cool it with the crazy conspiracies
you're reading too much into this goy

[spoiler]lel

yeah we need yet another fucking movie about 3d cgi anthromorphized animals or other mascots

HOLY SHIT

Line up the video of him seeing his dad with the black kids at the zoo seeing a gorilla and calling it daddy.

Friendly reminder there will never be another season of Nichijou.

This will never be as popular as Zootopia because of the choice of animals for the main characters and the propaganda is too obvious on this one. Sage for not politics

Fuck off

Is the koala a Jewish media mogul then?

This is really typical. Hopefully kids will like Angry Birds more

cuckchan has arrived