MP in Germany Brandenburg shitlords in parliament

Takes 2 minutes of introductions to name the 60 facebook genders.

Dear men,
Dear women,
Dear male to female,
Dear female to male,
Dear male transgender,
Dear female transgender,
Dear trans-Star-gender,
Dear …

The interruption 2 minutes in is the head of parliament asking him if he can allow other MPs to reply now

"What? I'm not even done with the introductions yet!"

Dear two spirit,
Dear three gender,
Dear four gender,

The AfD rejects your motion.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DMhiA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelgänger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yfw he borrowed hitlers meme

Thank God for some Germans.

Oh god my sides.
someone needs to make subtitles

that id

B O S S
O
S
S

LOL that's hilarious.

He's using tor

That's great. You can tell that the woman behind him is wrestling with the general silliness of the situation and political correctness.

What kind of guy this Steffen Königer is?

On what are they voting

Now I really HAVE Seen it all.

Good stuff. A great way to win over normalfags is to just point out how ridiculous most of this shit is.

I'm surprised that hardly any comics take advantage of this for their routine, it would get a lot of laughs.

Dat glorious mane.

Wasn't happening before AfD honestly

I've just noticed how triggered the cunt in the background is haha

Antrag
der SPD-Fraktion,
der Fraktion DIE LINKE und
der Fraktion BÜNDNIS 90/ DIE GRÜNEN

Aktionsplan für Akzeptanz von geschlechtlicher und sexueller Vielfalt, für Selbstbestimmung und gegen Homo- und Transphobie in Brandenburg

Translation:

Motion from the SPD, THE LEFT, THE GREENS

Action plan for the acceptance of gender and sexual diverstiy, for self-determination and against homo- and transphobia in Brandenburg.

(I'm not going to translate the two pages)

Comedians are mostly left-far-left or at most make fun of things that are safe to make fun of.

Germans aren't very open. If you want to learn how they really are, you either need to learn german and immerse yourself or meet them in a place where they feel comfortable (not being spied on, among friends or family and with a beer or five)

You might be surprised what you learn about how they tick

I've found that there are two sides to every German.

The public, "proper", reasonable side.

And then the side which is nearly redpilled and simmering with buried hatred.

Just read a quick piece from 2010.

1989 - 16 years of age, with his parents away on vacation, he was on the streets protesting the government in the DDR.

1995 he won Mr. Brandenburg

studied politics and philosophy but didn't finish and instead build a craftsmanship business

against equality

against gay marriage

switched from evangelic to catholic cause he deemed the evangelic church too cucked for his taste

tbh I'm kinda shocked they printed such a positive piece

In what year did he give this speech?

current year plus one!

today

Are you sure you did not get that backwards, Satan?

He switched before that thing was pope. And yes, even with that pope the evangelics in Germany are more cucked.

If you need the list he is reading. Very likely the 71 facebook genders (already saw some leftoid tard in the youtube comments saying he said the same gender multiple times, so ignorant of the trans plight, shameful)

archive.is/DMhiA

Goddamn, that's some quality parliamentary shiposting. 9/10 because after all that he didn't say "und so weiter."

Danke

german humor is very ponderous, but when it delivers it is god tier

He said „und natürlich auch ganz herzlich: Die sehr geehrten sonstigen Geschlechter." as last sentence. Learn German.

Someone post that screencap of the post about Holla Forums winning because it has a sense of humour.

Kek. Holla Forums why is it that the right is so good at trolling and have a good sense of humor while the left is absolutely shit?
I mean, there is no room for fun in the left.

Unfortunately it got accepted. I'm just leaning back waiting for muslimshits to rage. Problem will solve itself.

what was the motion about?

in mecklenburg

*brandenburg
still the same tho

Someone should make subtitles, could easily be spread on Facebook and other social medias.

Antrag

der SPD-Fraktion,

der Fraktion DIE LINKE und

der Fraktion BÜNDNIS 90/ DIE GRÜNEN

Aktionsplan für Akzeptanz von geschlechtlicher und sexueller Vielfalt, für Selbstbestimmung und gegen Homo- und Transphobie in Brandenburg

Translation:

Motion from the SPD, THE LEFT, THE GREENS
posted too soon, sorry
Action plan for the acceptance of gender and sexual diverstiy, for self-determination and against homo- and transphobia in Brandenburg.

(I'm not going to translate the two pages)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelgänger

bump