My Charity Got A Little Girl Molested

It's gone to trial now but the fact this organisation didn't even bother looking into his background is an unreal joke. It's also not in any newspapers because fuck the public knowing anything.

Three days, Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

christiantoday.com/article/lesbian.bishop.wants.to.remove.church.crosses.so.muslims.wont.be.offended/66831.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I'm fucking mad.

Boy, you're really intent on covering for your friend, huh?

Silly Catface.

then soshial media this shit all over the place

I'm beginning to think the Victorians were right when they preached that poverty was caused by sin.

That's what this is the start of.

They're lazy. Just lazy. Legally the charity isn't meant to fill out their paperwork but we still do since they won't do it themselves otherwise.

Are you autistic? Plenty of people say "my job" or "my company"

aside from that post

the point stands, "British refugee charities" are probably sex rings.

If you look at Holla Forums boards I wouldn't be even surprised.

Homeless charities mostly cover everyone who isn't homeless. Always remember that, guys. Homeless can mean anything.

And he flies through the air because he's got dubs, double dubs!

well, poverty seems to go hand in hand with poor impulse control and bad life choices.

Fucked up charity stories?

Sounds like your average day in Bongistan

Well shit son, you work there. Collect all evidence you can and contact your local media, you can easily email or call them. Hell, you could probably even just swing by in person.

It's been handed over to the courts. It is in trial now, my boss had to go as an evidence witness.

This shit baffles me, churches are actively helping their enemy. Doesnt help that the pope is a huge faggot hellbent on letting the muslim plague spread across the entire world. What the fuck is happening, do people think history books are works of fiction?

Ah well, thats good. Are you going to make a thread when its over?

Remember the Pope washed and kissed the feet of Muslim immigrants.

He is the ruler of cuckolds.

Be steadfast, you cared about your countrymen and gave them compassion where others would not.

You did the right thing, the others in time will either get murdered or destroyed by the islamic wolves in sheeps clothing.

Probably not unless there's any new information.

But remember, if you're in need, you're in CRISIS.

If think the Catholics are cucked, you should see the Lutherans.

christiantoday.com/article/lesbian.bishop.wants.to.remove.church.crosses.so.muslims.wont.be.offended/66831.htm

Martin Luther is spinning in his grave.

Thanks, user.

Truth to be told, the whole debacle led me to a crisis of faith, which I've yet to recover.

collect and store safely, preferably on Holla Forumsstributed cloud storage, all the evidence you have
I'm ready to allocate a fraction of a % of my hdd storage space for safeguarding your stuff
my payment will be one(1) exotic or rarer pepe, however, I'm investing

Rage, all I fell is rage

Holy shit. Was he a kebab?

Success on the spiritual path user. There's not a lot of good Lutherans anymore in Sweden as the churches run empty. We're gonna need every good Lutheran we can get

No idea, they don't talk about it. It was just a co-worker talking about it when the boss disappeared for a few days.

Yes, we know a lot about CRISIS here.

fuck

LOL WOW SURE THING MAYBE YOU SHOULD POST ABOUT IT ON THE SOCIAL NETWORK PLATFORM YOU ALSO OWN.

100,000,000 USERS, REMEMBER?

The charity is bad but the parents are even worse.

If you'd leave your young daughter alone with a homeless man in order to virtue signal, then you are not human.

Didn't you hear? It's 2016 and white people don't know what it is like to struggle for survival.

how long did it take again?

This. Fucking irresponsible parents are the downfall of society. The of course is perpetuated by feminism which errodes female happiness, increases divorce rates, and destroys the nuclear family. The day care generation is fucked.

Three days and two nights.

Did the family invite him in or were they just kind of required to by the charity?

Tip off Breitbart London.

What did he actually do to the daughter? How old was she? How did this get to you and who else knows?

What race was he?

Why?
Those fuckwits let an unknown person enter their home without vetting them.

You are in a valuable position user.
You're working at the actual redpill factory. Do everything in your power to place the worse people in the best possible places.

TIME TO START KICKING FUCKWITS IN THEIR FAT BOTTOMS

if he was a muslim the family would probably be praising him and the little girl would be orgasming at the mere sight of his dick

Please don't post quotes from your cuck fantasy novel here.

You're a weeb. Just shut the fuck up.

you know little girls want dick user, telling them its bad and making it illegal does nothing to stop the call of nature

OP still hasn't responded to and im really curious now

It's not his fault the English like bbc…

ITT the UK is ready for uber-corruption since there is no accountability for even fucking charities.

This alone should rise up red flags.

user stop you're cracking me up