Dan Aykroyd GUSHES over strong independent wymyn

Can you imagine what the kikes are holding over his head to get him to do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=EA7qndxksbY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ85g2Al1ZA
google.com/#q=dan aykroyd autism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_Smith
autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2014/05/06/hollywood-playbook-may-6-14/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's got a bad drug and alcohol habit judging from that video.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ85g2Al1ZA

You think he's a pedo?

Maybe he really like horse vagina and hitting on that gorilla is a close as he can get to that.

its kind of funny you can tell kristin is a bit more self aware than the other women, she was clearly extremely distraught in all the pics of them at the childrens hospital. she sort of has that cool aloof demeanor, maybe I just find her attractive, but you can really tell that she is aware of how shitty this whole movie is

he is from the original SNL years, of course he has a drug problem, he probably was doing speedballs with belushi while they raped 17 year old goyim on epsteins lear-jet

He's more concerned with getting publicity for his shitty vodka. He'll shill for anything if somebody will take his picture and give him a chance to plug some shitty product.

Yup. She's cool.

Well that was easy to find out

No. Fuck You. If this hollyjew goy comedy princess were "cool", she wouldn't be in this movie.

Why do fat cunts always wear such weird clothing?

mp4

That's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Ma'am

forgot vid

None of them will have much in the way of careers after this stunt, and Wiig was the only one with even a modest amount of movie success. She probably regrets getting involved with such a stupid, negative project.

You can tell the fat hambeast and the giant sheboon are happy as pigs in shit to just be getting a paycheck.

There aren't female Ghostbusters.

There are just four cunts.

This movie isn't Ghostbusters.

lol yep, the groundwork is already laid for this to be a successful enterprise regardless of what happens:

it either makes some shekels with potential for a sequel, or it bombs because the patriarchy is still too powerful and a hundred other pre-planted excuses, and a faltering narrative is given a much needed jolt

dudes always been a /x/ tier fag with his alien shit, but fuck. pedowood probably agreed to greenlight a movie/documentary pet project of his in exchange for him kissing a gorilla.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

He's a fucking shit.
He's been selling out Ghostbusters for years.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was jewish.

because the choice in material is limited

Poor Dan, I feel a thousand feels for him.

As long as he checked his comedy privilege, all is well. Being funny and talented is just another word for patriarchy.

Something happened to Aykroyd around the time of Nothin But Trouble. I don't know what.

Recently, I saw the alien conspiracy theory doc that he did. He was chain smoking and practically speaking in word salad for the whole thing. It looked like a schizophrenic's unmedicated monologue.

My guess is that Aykroyd is a paranoid schizophrenic who can easily be manipulated if you know what angle to play. Remember, he did Blue Brothers 2000. Integrity is optional.

Have you ever read parts of the original Dan Aykroyd Script for Goybusters?

This fucker was shoulder deep in ancient religions and mysticism, multiple dimensions and Babylonian death cults.

For the last couple of decades Aykroyd has seemed like a fucked up alcoholic mess. They probably dangled a bottle of vodka in front of him.

RIP funnyman.

Why do the ghostbusters have to be women? Just why? For no other purpose than muh equality cuz it's 2016!

Dan Aykroyd literally has autism

google.com/#q=dan aykroyd autism

Fam this nigga can't even sell a bottle of vodka without going full /x/.

It is pretty good vodka tho actually, pretty close to grey goose

The story I heard was that Robin Williams and Robert Deniro were both with John in his hotel room on the night he shot his last speedball. Everybody was partaking in the drugs until finally John and some random woman were left alone. He died a short while later from OD.

Has been actor desperately attempts to remain relevant.

Good riddance

Ewwwww! Gross!!! That nigger is injecting a parasite into Dan Aykroyd!

They are not good comedians either. Shit, what joke does that fat pig who is dressed in bed-sheets make?

Lol! You so funny fat pig. I'm amazed you can speak.

The tides will soon turn my brother.

just get titos and stop paying for over-priced nigger vodka
the bottle is sick tho

He's a sperg. Seriously.

Kingstonfag here. The man loves his booze. And he is a certified autist.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_Smith

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Aykroyd still has his own Ghostbusters movie that he really wants to make and Sony keeps dangling that carrot in front of him. If this fails (and it will) then he'll never get another chance to make it.

Yeah, he's huge into paranormal and conspiracy shit. The dude's even been on Art Bell a few times. Maybe he dug too deep and found out too much.

Ayyy, I'm from Brockville. When society collapses under Weedman's rule, let's buddy up.

Fucking 20yr old kids on here. Dan was a Blues Brother… He LOVES LOVES LOVES niggers

Comments are pissed. Sadly, few of them will wake up & see that this "you're sexist if you criticize it" PR spin was entirely premeditated.
Even fewer, will realize it's part of a broader agenda against white straight men; that equality & diversity just mean "get rid of white men".

It's this another contract obligation? Was his tweet last Thursday confirmed?

This is yet another reason why women are dreadfully unfunny. Using jokes that were famous in the late 90's about neets in the basement surfing le web

No, you cunt. We're actual men with actual jobs. And when we shitpost about your ghost vag movie on dem internets, we're always right.

Holla Forums is always right

Sometimes you just get tired of what you got, and want an exotic.

It's his Asperger's. I'm not shitting you

autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/dan-aykroyd-talks-about-his-autism-diagnosis

Women can be funny so long as they don't expect to be found attractive at the same time.

Speaking of the Ghostbusters reboot, Andy Richter was getting especially cucky about it on his Twitter earlier today.

kek

It's getting to the point where the one thing I can't stand, not racism, sexism, or anger, but virtue signaling. It is seriously triggering me right now. #patreonfortherapy

Can anyone agree with me that Sony pictures bought all the dislikes on the trailer?
If something sucks, most people don't actively seek it out to put a dislike on it.

I thought bestiality was still a crime in america

He literally has asperger syndrome.

That's some of the best lines in the original.

btw, she said 45

He has severe autsim and he heavily abuses alcohol. He also unironically believes that ghosts and aliens are real. This is common knowledge.

ew

I believe the Christian white male has a larger problem with two white gays kissing than an interracial kiss.

Lesslie Jones is far more politically incorrect than your average black woman.

In this Ghostbusters remake, she takes the role of what some would call a "token negro."

"Even better is the fact that Jones pissed off all the right people:" breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2014/05/06/hollywood-playbook-may-6-14/

This is the funniest thing he's done in years

Neat.

Wearing those sunglasses indoors means he can't possibly see her. Good thinking.

Informative and entertaining.

What a fat stupid cunt. My mom takes out the trash for me.