Holla Forums The Vidya Game

I said this before on another tread but there needs to be a Double Dragon like game where you are a Trump supporter who needs to fight their way through angry lefties to get to really/vote/etc

Other urls found in this thread:

senileteam.com/beatsofrage.html
soronline.net/sorr_sormaker.htm
sourceforge.net/projects/openbor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone do such magic to make this happen?

Those games were badass as hell.

making shit like that is a lot of work. go ahead and do it yourself

Video games are already fucked from the lefties. Don't shit on it more by bringing your faggotry into it.

Sprite-hacked NES ROMs are common. Someone talented with pixel art could probably do it fairly easily. However, that talented person is not me.

Trump isn't a conservative tho.

The original Deus Ex is pretty redpilled if you ask me. In regards to conspiracy, at least.

Yeah, he's a reactionary.

I'm okay at NES pixel art and do know a fair bit about coding, but not enough to make a whole game by myself unless I'm actually just coding it in assembly for the NES. Plenty enough to understand and work within the requirements of a main coder, though.

I can also do music poorly, but I think we should try to get CYBERN△ZI to make the BGM. Fashwave would convert well to Famitracker.

Could always make a new Holla Forums Doom wad.

"conservatives" don't exist in American politics anymore

I think it could be done. Pretty simply too if you had someone who could sprite.

Shills in, but late on the first post. And young boys will play the fuck out of it, so that's why you hate it. These games were very endearing to our generation.

Call it, Golden Don, and you make a moonman powerup.

I wss talking more of a straight-up replacement of the art assets, not a whole new game. It couldn't be DD1 though, because fuck the platforms and and those blocks that push you off the ledge in the last couple stages.

I could do that, and probably do it solo, but a sprite swap isn't notable and won't get any attention, but it can be done in a day or two.

A more involved hack that changes around enemy placement and stage design is damn near as much work as making your own game unless someone's already developed a bunch of tools for editing things within the rom.

Did you just whip this up now? This is pretty good if that's the case. Do you have any works or content I can check out?

Always said Holla Forums needed to infiltrate all forms of media, to counter and kill off the liberal SJW faggotry and save the next generation of people.

Now OP, there is always ROM hacks and Flash games. Abobo's Big Adventure was an insanely good Flash game.

What if Holla Forums started its own group to make amateur games and then sell them, to make better games?

I'm a budding programmer learning with Unity, so I guess that's something. Some decent indie game with Holla Forums-centric themes could go a long way. It'll market itself from SJW whining, just like how Hatred was a financial success despite being unremarkable.

I whipped it up a few months ago over about two hours.

Most of my body of work is gone from exploding hard drives, and what's left is just edits of other people's spritework or first draft shitscribbles I did in 10 minutes like pic related.

No website? No blog? No game?

It went down.
It was on the website.
>PS3 sucks
I finished a romhack, but the subject matter of the hack is too embarrassing and shameful to share publicly, and would almost certainly let someone ID me.

Don't you mean the wii u? :^)

I stopped bothering with consoles after the NoGames3

Why do I want this

I recently tried to make a game with a different imageboard community but they all just left the project and after this has been dragging on for too long with little progress with just me as a programmer and the artist I doubt we can finish it.

We tried to do it in Unity so I have some experience there now, but right now I really have little time. Too little to set up a whole game again only for the artist to leave me.

A simple 2D game is really not that hard though, MOST of it is doing the art. Maybe I'd consider putting something together if it's there, if only for having a bad conscience.

So if I go make a ton of art for an NES-style game, you'll make it real? Because I could do that.

Depends on the goal.
If it is really just supposed to be like Double Dragon, it would be really simple. Unity has most of the stuff already - collision detection, animation, UI, music, triggers. I should be able to remember how all of that works quickly from doing the other game. It was 3D but 2D should work the same and even simpler, and Unity has explicit 2D support.

I can put about an hour a day into the project, which is not much, but I can do it daily. So maybe I could have something very simple ready in a day or two, depending on how long it takes me to remember how to do things.

So really most of the work would lie with you - animations are really a bitch, and don't forget the backgrounds etc.

The good thing about Unity is that it compiles even to JavaScript, so if anyone can host a simple website it could easily spread.

How about we both see how far we can get tomorrow (it's almost bedtime for me) and check back in this thread? I'd be willing to try.

(Heil'd)

I have the unity free version, and I've been looking to learn it for some projects of my own. If you want an extra code hand, I can start in.

I also have the free version, but that is not a problem as it has all the features. It just displays the Unity logo when the game starts, that's it.

I will use some form of version control anyway, so I can put it on gitgud and you can see what you can do. It should be easier for you to get into it if I set the game up.

I have to add that I can program, but I don't know anything about game design, i.e. how to make the game fun. Some ideas are random weapon drops for some variety and highscores for competition, but my only qualifications in this area is playing games. But I'm sure we can come up with something.

=IDEAS GUY=
D
E
A
S

G
U
Y

hello ideas man. you could throw that together in beats of rage engine

senileteam.com/beatsofrage.html

Well that definitely sounds a lot easier.

I really don't have the time now.
Too busy being a father, but I got idea for a metriodvania.

I got involved with brainstorming for a fa/tg/uy project (recovering skeleton here) but like most projects, it fizzled.
If a 1488bit Trump game gets going, I would be totally down for writing, game mechanics, Item and ability concepts, and storyboarding. Nothing special, but ill do what I can.

That's actually funny as fuck.
You have to have a code where you can play as moonman.
The last boss could ve soros and you have to go through shillary and bernout before the final round

You could easily make each of those enemy types into horrible lefty shit.
Archviles into rapefugees
Hell Knights into niggers
Beholders into screeching tumblrfats
Revenants into disgusting John Flynt esque trannies
The big cyberdemon into hillary clinton

Better yet. You fight Bernie, blm, cuck Lords etc as normal. fight Clinton's as final boss and maga hooray
Or is it.
If you meet certain criteria are able to pull back the curtain during the Clinton fight and discover Soros. A quick fight and then he flees. Off to world 9 with you.
Now you have another set of stages with the puppet masters before taking down Soros and finally confronting see erwige jude

Hotline Miami 2 can be modded to do that.

Kek I like it user.
Finding soros during the clinton round is gold.
Maybe like finding reptile on the old MK2

Yes, that's what the Moonman doom wad is about.

If you want something more up to date, try retexturing the enemies in the new Doom game, then building snapmaps.

I really like >>6275781's idea. Soros et al might be the bonus final boss for beating it with no continues or harder difficulty only.

Yeah. This seems worth checking out. I'm going to look into the OpenBOR engine and see what it does with art assets.

The libshits should resemble zombies and chant free health care.

Oh, to anyone in this thread: pitch ideas for the main character, because he's getting drafted up first. I'll read the replies when I get back from doing some stuff. I'm definitely thinking of keeping this within NES limitations, so a 6 color megaman-esque sprite.

Thinking he'll just wear a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a red MAGA hat because that's a patriotic color setup.

Looks like you just copied Wizards and Warriors.

that reminds me of a video game idea I had

you play as the reincarnated jesus, and upon arriving in modern times, he is disgusted, and goes on beating the shit out of all degenerates, jews, blacks, mexicans, bankers, sjw's, cucks, etc.

It could be a beat em up, or a platinum style action combat game

The final, secret stage should be set in Israel, and you have to beat through masses of weak Jews who through themselves at you, screaming anti-semite.
The mid-boss is Soros, holding a red shield(Rothschild), who was behind Hillary.
The final boss is a stationary Happy Merchant who throws shekels at you, while Jew music plays. You punch him once and he shouts "Oy Vey! It's annuduh Shoah!"
He bursts into flames and falls into a fiery pit as Lucifer claims his servant.
You think you've won as you tear a Israeli flag down and raise a Trump Reich flag in its place. Then, the earth opens up and You fall into the gap to meet with the legions of Jewish demons and liberal zombies, Moloch, Mammon, Marx, Stalin, and Lucifer for Part Two: Trumpenstaffel in Hell.

Have to find evidence in each level. After the soros reveal fight, you are visited by the spirit of uncle adolf who revives you and grants you the final redpill

The Bernie fight stage had you washing through sjw. When you go toe to toe against him, he loses quickly and starts to book it. It becomes a running fight where he saps his followers for blood and shekles as you beat him, restoring his house but revealing his true form along the way. After you finally corner and defeat him, he leaps away only to be finished by shillary. As she flies away in the Clinton copter, Bernie confesses why he did it and maybe gives you an artifact

Wading, not washing
HP, not house

Here's a thought: What if, instead of generic redhat trump supporter, it was Holla Forums-tan trying to go vote for trump?

Nice.
Yeah, I was trying to make something that looked similar to Wizards and Warriors because the game those sprites are for was going to be heavily influenced by Wizards and Warriors 3.

Also hi I have a bunch of different IPs

I thought about what a Holla Forums game would be. My idea was a game where you are hired as a private investigator to track down missing children in Europe, and as you uncover the mystery, it brings you to Israel and ends with you rescuing the kids from a human trafficking ring. Include dialogue about police unwilling to investigate and some unsolicited opinions on Israel.

If you're willing to do 2d I would be willing to help program the game. I have a legit copy of Game Maker Studio and know how to program with it.

>senileteam.com/beatsofrage.html
I was just thinking of a basic side scroller brawler. Skinny cucks as the weak enemies, trigglypuffs as the heavies, mexicans with molivs, stuff like that. then each level has a boss like bernie, hilary and a gigantic spider jew

Do it nigr.
I'd pay for it even if it was a reskin.

Have you looked at the link you posted?
If what they're saying is true it sounds like you don't need my help.

HOW THE FUCK HAS NO ONE POSTED THE MOONMAN MOD FOR DOOM

Almost did instead of the old Holla Forums.wad. Wanted to illustrate Holla Forums games are not a new idea.

They are still a great idea.

If this could be made for phones, it has the potential to become a meme.

Too bad Google and Apple owns the app stores.

indie dev here. not really interested in making a beat em up, but I'm all for putting some subtle redpill type stuff in games I make.

dunno how it'd go over with the other guys I work with though, they're pretty pozzed, but I know that they will most likely not vote for shilldog.

soronline.net/sorr_sormaker.htm

Here is a tool to create custom levels in the PC remake of Streets of Rage. I dont feel like messing with it but i think it would be the easiest way to make a white nationalist themed beat-em up

That's… actually a good idea. I don't have the slightest clue about programming, but the concept is sound.

Make it humorous. They'll buy into it for the aesthetics, then it will go viral because it's edgy, get a loyal following among the red-pilled, and at that point they'll have very strong motivations to get woke.

Moonman Doom mod exists for a reason.

The Final Fight series was the best imo.

Looks like the best way to go about this. I can't wait to see levels with Bernie cucks, BLM, Mexicans, and cuckservatives as the enemies. Some of the powerups should be the different trump hats, red hat gives 2x punch speed, white had 2x damage, camo hat gives invuln for 10 seconds, black hat gives 2x attack range. Make a special ((())) attack that instakills everything it touches.

Make shaun king, trigglypuff, cuckcarl, rato, Glenn beck, rick Wilson, bernie and Hillary etc bosses and minibosses

Make a bonus stage where you beat ¡jeb! And turtles fall from his pocket.

I remember tinkering a bit with OpenBor a few years ago. You can cook up a little beat 'em up with a lot less effort than rewriting the engine entirely in Unity as that user suggested earlier. And its community has a large amount of projects / tilesets that could come in handy for sprite editing.

sourceforge.net/projects/openbor/

Double Dragon 2 was one of my games back in the day, that would be the perfect style for a Holla Forums themed game. One man RWDS fighting SJWs, commies, BLM niggers, illegal immigrants, filth peddling Jews, would be fun.

They should make it like Battletoads actually, except the pigs are muzzies, rats are kikes, monkeys niggers, etc.

Combine that with how River City Ransom was where you can upgrade yourself with foods and whatnot.

How about a Simon's Quest type game where you are trying to gather all the parts of (((something))) and along the way get red pilled to the true nature and influence of that (((something))).

Also, actual bosses in each castle, different music in each castle, and the clues given throughout the game actually are relevant and make sense.

Every so often you go into a church and instead of you getting your power refilled, you get it drained. In those instances it turns out the priest was a traitor to the (((something))) and the church is pozzed.

F-droid and Aptoide.
Hell, you can release an .apk online.

Was tossing ideas around in my head about that protagonist I've still yet to draw:

I'm torn between either having it be Holla Forums-tan, or a generic republican named Joe Bluecollar. The plot being that it's time to go out and vote for Trump, and since it's a nice day you decide to walk to the polls, but get attacked by antifa, BLM, etc. The boss of the BLM stage would obviously be some roided up nig that's definitely not Abobo from Double Dragon.

The advantage of it being Holla Forums-tan is that I don't have to come up with my own visually appealing design.
The advantage of it being Joe Bluecollar is that you could a few simple cutscenes where he learns about Soros et al.

This is a really good idea.

Was also pondering drawing up some motorcycle-riding sprites of whoever winds up as the protagonist for a turbo tunnel-esque level, depending on whether or not that

Probably going to wind up using this. There's too many good ideas in this thread that couldn't be implemented in a romhack without a shitton of work. Going to fuck with it tomorrow when I finally get some free time.

they already had black guys with basketballs as hellknights and imps

if any of you are interested in playing text-based games, you should check out liberal crime squad

(((you))) make that sound like a bad thing

Cuckservatives are NeoCohens.