What drugs should I start off with?

What drugs should I start off with?

Nicotine, don't fuck around with any of the less addictive shit.

cyanide

Not OP. What should I try next that won't make me lose my shit while still feeling like an absolute trip.

Although, I've never smoked more than half a gram of weed at once. Should I try dabs before actual psychedelics?

I would say that is a picture for ants but it's even smaller….

Time for some shotgun mouthwash op

Sinutab.

Sinutab?

Heroine

wew we got a badass over here!

Sinutab.

what is it?

Magic pill
Communism

jenkem

Liquor, tobacco, then weed

When you get to weed, smoke it, dab it, and then eat edibles

What is this thread about..

Magic/k/ Mushrooms

Rolled 1 (1d6)
Try solving Differential equations on LSD, holy shit you literally become a wizard in your mind.

Rolling: Even number proves I'm right.

Suppositories

someone else's weed

Got some Good Shit, & some Lower Quality but still Good Shit…

Maybe ill Smoke the Inferior First & Save the Best for Last…

if you want psychedelics then try mushrooms first. theyre generally the "weakest" trip but are also more prone to random bad trips compared to LSD because it's not synthetic and can have natural variations in chemical content.

Weaker than that doesn't exist outside of ghetto highs like jenkem or whippits to my knowledge, but some decent ecstacy or mdma might help you prepare for psychedelics since it isnt anything like them but is still a big step above weed and booze in terms of intensity. a good dose of dxm is also a decent start, since it's a disassociative but not nearly as risky as PCP, and gives aural hallucinations as well as vague visual ones too.

peyote/mescaline's another good choice now that i think about it.

if you enjoy smoking just to smoke have some good shit then smoke a joint/bowl/whatever of the shittier stuff. decent for coasting off of the good high and having an actual smoke sesh without burning through the good product.

stupid nigger

honestly just get some crack and a tank of nitrous.

It's Sinutab.

Enzo

Don't lead him on, my best friend died of smoking Sinutab. It's not a laughing matter, you're not clever, just fuck all of you.

NEVER SINUTAB

Start weed dabs and edibles, Addy. Once you do enough of that shit you can try LSD and other pills. Don't do dope.

Try huffing a bullet.

/thread

Meth + nitrous + clonazepam master race

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily, will fuck-up your shit, man. Trust me.

KEK

4-ACO-DMT, which is like easy mode shtooms, or real DMT if you can find it.

go swallow two bottles of robutussin ez gells

If robitussin was the only hallucinogen left, I'd go dry and continue to get my dick wet.

A big heaping dose of REALITY

But guess what though, after I smoked salvia divinorum, I completely got in tune with my body and awareness. For once in my entire life, I feel completely comfortable in my own skin.

I absolutely believe that without that "drug" (sacrament) I would not be the better that I am today.