Weekend of TRUMP rallies

70-years young, upcoming birthday boy Donald John Trump is hosting rallies in major East Coast cities this weekend.

Friday, June 10, 2016 - Richmond, VA Richmond Coliseum 8:00 PM

Saturday, June 11, 2016 Tampa, FL Tampa Convention Center 11:00 AM

Saturday, June 11, 2016 Pittsburgh, PA Atlantic Aviation 3:00 PM

Are there any predictions for festivities?

V.P. pick teases?

New endorsements?

Also, general TRUMP thread.

donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/jewish-racist-discrimination-against-better-qualified-students-at-harvard/
newobserveronline.com/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywood-but-slam-gentiles-who-say-the-same/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/07/kevin-macdonald-jewish-overrepresentation-at-elite-universities-explained/
google.com/search?q=jewish overrepresentation&rlz=1C1PQHB_enUS627US627&oq=jewish overrepresentation&aqs=chrome..69i57.844j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
archive.is/nWz1N
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can see him teasing a VP pick. He kinda sorta did that recently with Jeff Sessions.

I was thinking that the announcement would be made at the Convention, but after seeing this last night, it's going to come sooner. Pic. related.

He also has an event on Monday in New Hampshire. Pretty sure that will be his Clinton speech. Really looking forward to it.

I hope he blows her out with accusations so bad that only the most braindead leftists still support her, but we'll see

Isn't the convention in late July?

He said he'd announce at the convention. Far more than 3 - 4 weeks. What a liar!!!! Another issue Drumpf flip flops on! Surely he can't survive this.

or he'll just announce it at a strategically opportune time so he can fuck his opponents by diverting media attention away from them.

I wish he came back to Norfolk, I don't want to drive half the state to Richmond.

Bump

Richmond

Gotta do it, bro. Grab some doritos and pitch black for the trip.

Tampa

checked

Pittsburgh

WHO IS JEFF SESSIONS?

is that a hotel or apartments, in 3rd pic?

Just got a ticket for Richmond.

To the left of the Westin hotel appears to be apartments or condos of some kind.

HES COMING TO PITTSBURGH!?

AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

conflict, conflict doesn't cease
davidduke.com/jewish-racist-discrimination-against-better-qualified-students-at-harvard/

newobserveronline.com/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywood-but-slam-gentiles-who-say-the-same/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/07/kevin-macdonald-jewish-overrepresentation-at-elite-universities-explained/

google.com/search?q=jewish overrepresentation&rlz=1C1PQHB_enUS627US627&oq=jewish overrepresentation&aqs=chrome..69i57.844j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I wish trump would come back to Georgia for a rally

Is this supposed to be a negatively slanted article?

archive.is/nWz1N

L.O.L…. "Cohn"

Based Senator who co-wrote Trump's immigration policy.

Welp, looks like I might have to fly solo… I really need to find some new friends.

The real question is… Simply go and enjoy the rally… Or move in amongst the enemy?

Questions, questions…

Richmond is a liberal shithole. Could see some salty protestors tonight.

Did anything happen last night?