Should I make another Chan?

Should I make another Chan?

no

/thread

make a chan but such that its like an rpg with levels strength mana and all that shit, gamify the shit out of it

Not OP but actually in the early stages of making something like this. Metagaming/addictive response but still surface-anonymous so all of you pathetic faggots will feed me ad revenue and keep posting on it whenever I launch.

At least I'm honest.

Make a Chan
Call it Safespace Chan
Everyone gets their own board
Nobody is allowed to enter anyone else's board
Everyone is happy at long last

so masterchan accounts? that worked out well
the entire point of anonymity on imageboards is that its an equal level playing field of discussion, gamification or 4chan's stupid leddit gold knockoff take that away

well, you could let people reset each others stats if they roll dubs. lel

This.
But you are the only one not allowed in your own board

Only if you give actual rewards or visible dick-wavers to people for their levels, encouraging faux-authority and circlejerking like on StackExchange and similar retarded "loyalty rewards".

No, you make the metagame invisible, even make screenshots of it ground for bans if required, so you're having singleplayer fun with the leveling up and on the surface it's user and level.

Even give people a certain # of points they can spend on something for being funny or useful, and they can 'reward' you so you can jew up piles of kudos for posting good stuff, maybe it gives you some sort of game xp bonus or some shit, but on the surface it doesn't even show anyone but you what you got, and everyone can only see their own received and given e-dick stuff.

The best way to stop the "false authority cancer" is to make them risk loosing the authority if they wave it too much.

The way to do this is to make other members use their "stamina" and "attack" them with replies. Too many "deaths" can cause them to decrease in level and decrease in respect and all the other "cool properties". If they go down to zero in respect, all their properties get resetted for the preservation of the "authority balance" in the community. (including their post count if they get attacked with nukes)

Potion??? Is that you, glorious faggot?

Imageboards are a mistake.

t. Judas Iscariot

cookies

Everyone stomping their feet in all directions trying to out-snowflake the last place.

Either horrible timing or great timing considering how libre and masterchan arent working

Someone should make a Chan about Cats and call it Catachan.

Why?
Infinity → Holla Forums
Infinity Next → nextchan
Lynxchan (vichan) → endchan

There is already a chan for everything.

autismchan

name it awechan and fill it with awesome pictures

what if everyone uses adblock

What if my wifes sons name is adblock? Have you ever considered that shitlord?