Brit/pol/ #941 - Chicken town edition

Nigel debates on QT tonight but don't know the time tbh lads

The aim of the referendum coverage is to bewilder and confuse
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36485464
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631982/Gunmen-dressed-ultra-Orthodox-Jews-kill-three-people-wound-nine-Tel-Aviv-shooting.html
archive.is/Hx4NK
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632185/The-Albanian-double-killer-s-lived-freely-open-borders-UK-18-years-Gangster-pocketed-thousands-benefits-Interpol-s-wanted-list-sneaking-Britain-disguised-Kosovan-refugee.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36483163
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631982/Gunmen-dressed-ultra-Orthodox-Jews-kill-three-people-wound-nine-Tel-Aviv-shooting.html
archive.is/Hx4NK
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632185/The-Albanian-double-killer-s-lived-freely-open-borders-UK-18-years-Gangster-pocketed-thousands-benefits-Interpol-s-wanted-list-sneaking-Britain-disguised-Kosovan-refugee.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36483163

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/342325/george-soros-bets-britain-will-vote-to-stay-in-europe/
docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vdgx8f16qtX1FlICwqt7kNS0-Q9s7Eid_3sx8GuyWx4/viewform?usp=send_form
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633163/Shop-owner-disqualified-window-dressing-competition-golliwog-display.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/09/cruel-deceit-problems-immigration-brexiters-truth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Newham#Demography
leejohnbarnes.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/white-flight-hidden-pandemic.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/brexit-backing-labour-mp-defects-to-remain-amid-concerns-about-r/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_of_Canterbury
romanitas.ru/eng/THE FALL OF ORTHODOX ENGLAND 5X8.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dUQNKb_1xlc#t=1530
youtu.be/scWpXEYZEGk?t=1m19s
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/678252/Salmond-Nigel-Farage-sex-attack-warning
filmon.com/tv/itv1
uefa.org/about-uefa/executive-committee/news/newsid=2373259.html?rss=2373259 Kosovo to play in Group I in European Qualifiers
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/740979201919078400
youtube.com/watch?v=E-LfrRQRkQ8
migrationwatchuk.org/
thealternativehypothesis.org/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/
philipperushton.net/?page_id=7
youtube.com/watch?v=7oB0SHTh08E
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/brother-and-sister-who-had-sex-in-motherwell-1084260
twitter.com/GdnPolitics/status/740997174486532096
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/740998394039160832
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4nc1up/the_eu_referendum_debate_live_discussion_thread/
twitter.com/lilyallen
twitter.com/UK__News/status/740985308678914048
boxtoboxfootball.uk/turkeytowineuro2016/
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/741012292075196416
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/british-police-introduce-official-hijab-will-anything-diversity/
twitter.com/KerryMP/status/740999564308676608
nomisweb.co.uk/reports/lmp/wpca/1929379910/report.aspx
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741007091947556864
twitter.com/romford_stu/status/741010901814370306
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/741014640449224704
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/741010000357777409
archive.is/t53uy
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/evidence-cameronremain-targeting-35s-govt-funded-voter-registration-blitz/
youtube.com/watch?v=qvIUa47x_Oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least this one has links, good lad.

My first OP tbh. I had to make it because no one else would so no bully pls

EVIDENTLY BRIT/POL/

bump for actual bread

Remember who we're fighting against

George Soros Bets Britain Will Vote To Stay ‘In’ Europe

forward.com/news/breaking-news/342325/george-soros-bets-britain-will-vote-to-stay-in-europe/

We need a chicken town webm.

True. Better than no nationalism/patriotism but obviously it's be nice if we could just love our country

In the country

This thread is far superior to the other one

The fucking news is fucking bad

10th for SA £5 blowjob

Anyone that would honestly live in Poland over the UK is a retard.

There's a reason hundreds of thousands of Poles come here every year.

w0t

That's a shit thread with slagposting and no links.

this is the real one

That's what I'm saying lad

I know lads

Got a tub of ice cream for QT tonight, what you lads having?
I'm cultivating mass

(check'd)
Probably going to be taking at shit at the time tbh lad

Everyone should be making OC or shilling for Brexit 24/7 right now.

If you are doing normie shit or gaming you are a selfish fat cunt. This is war.

Evidently Chickentown

tea + crackers

Can of murphys stout

nigger cunt

Nicely done lad saved.

BASED GINNIE

I've been doing my part

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF CUCK

Congrats! Really comfy thread.

HER VOICE

THIS KILLS THE BONER

I'm betting on remain but hoping for leave

You need to be able to name all three works of literature he recites from to save the vid, lad

About 80% of students have mental illness issues (according to NUS).

that's a terrible way to talk about liberalism, lad

docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vdgx8f16qtX1FlICwqt7kNS0-Q9s7Eid_3sx8GuyWx4/viewform?usp=send_form

LADS

Dylan Thomas, lads

Raise your game,

She sounds like she eats chips for breakfast and vomits in cabs on her way back from a night out.

IT'S CALLED ANGLICAN MOTHER FUCKER
CHURCH OF FUCKING ENGLAND
DO I LOOK LIKE A BIBLE-DENYING LUTHERAN TO YOU CUNT

That's a fucking lie m8

She vomits in the trashbin in her bedroom

No idea but a quick google suggests "In my craft a sullen art" by Dylan Thomas, Henry V though I could be wrong and then chicken town?

King Lear, lad

These results…

Literally a bunch of fucking white males

Christ, imagine her moaning your name as you heave on top of her.
That voice in your ear as she claws your back.
her head buried into your neck as you feel her pussy tighten around your shaft as she comes.

They you hear that fucking Fat Controller voice
DING DING HELLO THOMAS

horrifying

Must have missed that.

retards

stop it lad. i can only get so erect.

maybe they are too cowed to assert any self interest individually or at a national level

HA HA SUCK MY CHOAD YOU BOG ARABS

Can't say I'm surprised tbh.

They should just use poals with custom answers tbh.

How can someone be an atheist abd still love religion?

Not watching it because it will just rustle me like all bbc biased shit does.

You can believe that religion has a net positive influence in the world without personally believing in God.

Mental illness/progressivism.

go on to reddit and say muslims have been anything less than a blessing for the us in UK

Okay so what about Islam has been a net positive to the UK?

Why to they fucking put in free movement of people?

You miss-spelt LARPer

not very diverse tbh

Nothing. I think Islam is below shit-tier

Wew. Been seeing a lot of these shill posts lately.

This. I don't think my telly would survive the programme intact once that tranny Izzard opens his gob and tries to humiliate and belittle anyone who isn't slavishly pro-EU.

Lads, is it wrong to want to lay in the garden on a bed chair and watch some movies on Netflix? What drink is best for a supreme gentleman in his nature paradise?

Question time?

Why not read a book?

Unless you've literally just arrived here in the last decade from Rumania/Bulgaria I can't see how you could be an Eastern Orthodox Christian.

I'm a baptised Catholic and even I feel like a bit of LARPer when I put catholic down on a census because I've probably been to mass about twice in my life.

I'm not watching that shit, i'll be playing my pirated copy of Stellaris. It'll be much more comfy.

Stellaris is shit lad. Sorry to tell you. ;c

a bottle of tawny port

WEW
Enid Blyton gift shop owner is disqualified from a window dressing competition because her 'English Freedom' display featured a tea-towel with a golliwog on
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633163/Shop-owner-disqualified-window-dressing-competition-golliwog-display.html

cowards

Just because you can't see, or think something means dick.

Also

Enjoy your cucked master of your religion nigger. Not to mention the Swedish catcholic lesbian priest who has a child.

There are a few small Orthodox communities in England where small pockets of Greek and Russian immgrants settled, but I see what you mean fam. But if you're listing variations of Muslim and Hindu on a census, you'd at least expect the main variations of Christianity to be included.

On a different subject, does anyone know why r/ukpolitics is obsessed with this UK federalization meme? I just don't see the point when we've already got a working mixture of regional autonomy and centralization.

Nah lad, it's actually really comfy. You can create your own custome Galactic Empire, Warhammer40k eternal crusade is my inspiration, remove Xeno.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just don't like the gameplay.

I'll be continuing my Darkest Hour playthrough of WW2 and maybe with some mods.

I don't understand what i'm looking at lad, GO as in grass roots GO?

George Osborne

Fair enough, we all like different things, but for me I've always been more interested in Sci-fi even if it's Grim dark. This is perfect for me for the time being to larp as the God Emperor removing Xeno from the Galaxy. I'm not saying the games perfect, it's just ok for the purpose.

CHOAD

ONLY ever heard Jews use this word

ARE YOU A KIKE?

Right lad, guess i'm just autistic then.

Deserves hanging

So you're some kind of internet convert to orthodox Christianity?

What's the bet you probably mewl in other threads constantly about why Poland is so le based.

DOTR

Only a suspended sentence…Why am I not surprised at the lack of spine the judicial system has…

I totally forgot ARE NIGE is on qt tonight

Getting hyped lads

I forgot when. 22:45?

I don't like muslims but at least they have their women under control

They will ensure there's some permanently offended leftards and ethnics in the audience, 100% guaranteed.

who /nosocialskills/ here?

Is it that main?

When I thin of Orthodoxy I think of Greece, Romania and Russia (at a stretch).
Seems like a pretty dead aspect of Christianity since the Russian youth don't really give a shit about religion

Only place I've ever seen it in reality was in Greece where they have little shines on the side of the road whilst tourists and the young party/fuck around.

can't have it both ways tbh

If you're English, and knew history you wouldn't think that.

Orthodox Christianity has a long history within our country, England that is.

That's what I though, but underneath it says the positive things are in red, negative things in grey.

The voice makes the boner stronger. It's actually going to explode.

this is why i contemplate leaving here

got it. good for her then. and it really shows that we don't have freedom of speech today.

Your getting yankified

Why sibject yourself to something that is going to raise your bloodpressure? Its not like anything useful can be gleaned from it and the time can actually be used to do something you enjoy and deny the fucking bbc the viewing figures.

Oh fuck off, you are not shame-guilting me into watching fucking QT just because you are masochistic enough to flagellate yourself watching that shit.

It corrupts the soul user. Everytime you watch bbc shit you die a little bit more inside and and I will not be a part of it. Iv got better things to do than subject my self to that.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/09/cruel-deceit-problems-immigration-brexiters-truth

FRESH OWEN

But seriously, he has an argument that needs to be countered.

If diversity is so bad, why are Londoners the most cucked about it? They seem to love it. They never vote it away. They never seem to stand up against it.

I would point to population statistics for the London borough of Newham:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Newham#Demography

The number of white British residents decreased by 31,000 (~82,000 to 51,000) between 2001 and 2011. That's far too many to be explained by deaths in the borough. Combined with what we heard on the 'Last Whites of the East End' programme, it seems that people who don't like diversity take much more drastic action: migrate en masse.

What does brit/pol/ think?

Why won't the mods just ban you already?

Because they are a voting minority and only the cucked whites are left

I have a feeling it will be worse than Cameron

But there will be shitposts everywhere.

Why do people support axe murderers? If an axe murderer enters a building and all the people he hasn't attacked yet flee, that must mean the building becomes pro-murderer because the demographic who didn't want to be murdered ran the fuck away.

This is the logic he is using. It's very easy to discredit just by pointing out white flight.

Why would someone who dislikes diversity live in London? C'mon lad.

what won him over?

They vote with their feet. They can't do that when there's nowhere left to run.
leejohnbarnes.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/white-flight-hidden-pandemic.html

JUST

[ Adapted from the Radiohead song of the same name

Can anyone rip the soundtrack and sing these lyrics over the top????????????????????????????????

Can't get the stink off
It's been hanging around for days
Comes like a comet
It's fucking Jews but not your friends

One day we'll get to you
And teach you how to do holo-caust

Jews you do it to yourselves, you Jews
And that's what really hurts
Is Jew do it to yourselves, just Jews
Jews and no-one else
Jews do it to themselves
Jews do it to themselves

Don't get my sympathy, hanging out the oven door
You've picked the locks three times
Gas still comes seeping through the doors
One day we'll get to you
And teach you how to get to purest hell

Is Jew do it to yourselves, just Jews
Jews and no-one else
Jews do it to themselves
Jews do it to themselves

Is Jews do it to yourselves, just Jews
Jews and no-one else
Jews do it to themselves
Jews do it to themselves, whoa

Say, hey

Jews do it to themselves, Jews do it to themselves
Yeah, yeah, Jews do it to themselves, yes-yes, Jews
Do it to themselves

This.

Another name for the list mine is getting insurmountably long now but I continue to compile it. Big and small. Truth is we will probably never get a shot at the blairs and peter sutherlands when the dotr comes but we WILL get a chance to enact vengeance on any local traitors and collaborators on the local level so it is important to record the transgressions of cunts like Deborah Dean for future reference so that real and appropriate retribution can be meted out when the time is right and the fog or war makes such acts of revelutionary justice viable. Our time as the khymer noir will come, of that im sure

also fuck you gchq im being hypothetical

Wait who converted the Angles again?

Needs to be Dresden'ed tbh

Here's some lefty shit being pushed around facebook. And here's a template to make your own to countersignal that shit.

First day of college I accidentally walked into mass and had to spend half an hour in there knowing fuck all about what to do. Mumbling everything I said in there and making fuck knows what hand signals. Was disgusted that I had to drink wine other people had drank from (wiping it with a cloth does fuck all) and disappointed that Jesus' body tasted so bland. My phone went off during silent prayer about this teacher who had died the previous year (spaghetti) and the only people in mass was the priest, the Head, my Philosophy teacher, my RE teacher and a couple of Asian kids.

I wish the UK had something like the 1st, 2nd and even 3rd era klan (before it got infiltrated with feds).

I just want to work in a job with fellow like minded nationalists and live life with fellow white people. Really sick of having to be around normies and having to pretend to like non-whites so that I don't lose my job.

why?

Needs flamethrowing street patrols and fumigation tbh.

Because when you're worthless you crave something with meaning to justify your existence. We took away people's ability to have value, so they look to project something else's value onto themselves.

Fuck, I dont think they realise how much shit like that pisses off normal people outside their echo chamber. There memes are shit, patronising and insufferably smug. Contrast that with some brexit propaganda (pic related) and its smart, truthful and to the point.

I'll be damned if I know how lefties think user.

They've nothing but smug.

A PAKI HAS BEEN OFFENDED…OFFENDED I TELL YOU
Mahmood said he was offended by "racist" Leave announcements on Turkey and "disappointed" by Boris comments on Obama
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/brexit-backing-labour-mp-defects-to-remain-amid-concerns-about-r/

DOTR
FUCK OFF OUT OF ARE PARLIAMENT!!!
FUCK OFF OUT OF ARE COUNTRY!!!

There's an awful lot of entrances.
The sections where it goes overground, the maintenance tunnels, unused abandoned stations with only a locked door stopping them.
And of course you need to fill each and every platform entrance.

would be p. neat tho ngl tbh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_of_Canterbury
These two were the missionaries who spread Christianity through Scotland and England originally. All of this is pre-schism though, where the churches were indistinguishable.

The Orthodox argument comes from the fact that the Anglo-Saxon nobility and royalty modeled themselves, their titles and rites after the Byzantines - the king was even referred to as Basileus in some official documents. Anglo-Saxons also ended up becoming the predominant part of the Varangian guard in Byzantium.

In terms of faith centralization, Britain only fully united with post-schism Roman Catholicism after William the Conqueror took the throne.

The full thesis is here:
romanitas.ru/eng/THE FALL OF ORTHODOX ENGLAND 5X8.htm
But it's really, really long. I still haven't gotten to the end, but it's very well researched and sourced.

They like the idea of being able to go wherever they want, whenever they want, doing whatever they want, with whoever they want, without consequence. They don't realise tha tother people don't want the same thing and in all likeliness HATE them and want no part of them.

They are irresponsible fuck ups who have the bill footed by people who actually hold this society up and have allowed the privileges they have today. There's a lot of talk about white privilege, these are the most privileged cunts there are.

Then there's white achievement, not privilege, it's a break that's been earned. Tell me what any of these cunts have achieved or actually earned.

I'd like to envision some dastardly enemy, someone with a grand army behind them, some proper actual Tolkien-esque evil.
Instead we're against people with less brains than a brick.

Laid a verbal smackdown on a greenfag at work today, lads.

There are more like us than we think. Sometimes you've just gotta be the one to bring up the views, so they can get behind you.

That's some pretty clever salt for a burger, got to give you that.

24 here, voting leave, as I would have six years ago. This generation, fuck.

ur a fag m8

ebin

I want to eat her face. The physiognomy is always screaimg "PLEASE FUCKING PUNCH ME HARD"

This bugger is getting the harem ending.
Good on ya lad, so long as you know what you're standing for and can stand your ground, you'll win.

pass me a fucking drink

DIE YOU FUCKING CUCK

Pick one

Hey atleast you have those upstanding African American gentlemen and make your neighbourhoods diverse and your culture less boring.

If we were in a fantasy setting Soros would be in the necromancers tower.

Amazing how these people can talk so much whilst saying so little.

Muslims are weedy as fuck tbh. Went to Portsmouth last year to experience the diversity, and all the muslims were skinny manlet ubermensch. I'm barely six foot and yet I towered over them.

Where's vocaroo boy? He can do this

Yeah so really it was a 500 year history of the Catholic-Orthodox church.

Really, implying England was an Orthodox country prior to the Normans is LARPing.

Here's my attempt.

They're literally a broken record.

Dunno, lad.

Was this intentional lad?

It's called projection.

I've outed myself as a racist at work this week. They were talking about Ali, of course because I'm into my boxing I was involved in the conversation and said I liked him as a character as well as his honest yon race. I then went on and said I agree with him and said that I'd never move from my neighbourhood and estate because it's fully white and I prefer to be with my own people.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUQNKb_1xlc#t=1530

Women will lie about their views to appeal to whoever they're around at the time. This is basic knowledge on women and you think you're some kind of alpha because you fell for it. Which is exactly why they do it, it gives them a chance to hook you along and grab some of your shit.

Solid, polite response, it makes them look like the children they are.

I'd like to say we meme'd them into bumbling retards, but they were already that to begin with.

And they come out with stuff like
it's mind boggling to try and think how they function.

Good job lad. Saved

nice b8 m8

Meant untermensch, sorry lads I'm not too good at jerrycuck lingo.

I literally cannot wait until the mask of tolerance finally slips and open war is declared on the subhuman inbred paki filth. When we have blog del narco style videos of paki executions by british and euro nationalist militias ill be a happy man.

I'm done with them. I'm full blown White British nationalist whilst supporting whites wherever they are in the world. It's tough shit if normies don't like it, they're going to have to deal with the fact not everybody shares their naive and suicidal view of the world. If they ever try to find a reason to sack me they better make it a good one because I'll take them to court over it. I don't think they will, they'll probably just be more distant with me, which I prefer. I go to work because I have to and to do work, not fuck around.

but you can watch mestizos and niggers do it to your kids where you are, unless they kill them first. Don't be so down about it lad.

Come on lads, let's get them

NO BORDERS, NO RACES, NO MORE DEPORTATIONS

SHAYLER THE IMPALER WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM IVADER. COME ON ENGLAND!

TYPICAL ENGLISH FAMILY XD XD XD

SHAYLER THE IMPALER
WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER
COME ON ENGLAND!

Who the fuck is "mummy" in this situation?

Well, I fucked that up.
FML.

Second must be «I look like I have two ferrets. In my pants».

DIVERSITY YEAH

Good lad. I've been doing this for a while and the majority of people I know agree with me, the few who don't are just maintaining their social stability, evidenced by the fact that they've begun making racist jokes and remarks when it suits them.

….o-ourselves?

Seriously, these cunts are astronomically thick.

BORDERS, RACES, START DEPORTATIONS

SHAYLER THE IMPALER
WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER
COME ON ENGLAND!

British…not English would be better

Whats wrong with just trying to appeal to the English?

This. Iv had similar shit happen. Possted it a while back but I had some girl cut my hair who looked like some tumblr stereotype (two ronnies glasses, tattoos etc) but we got chatting, and she was based as fuck, complaining about the EU, pakis, how diversity robbed her nephew of a place at sandhurst and saying how she thinks turkroaches are the worst. There are a lot more of us than we think sometimes because the media is very good at obfuscating that fact by being london centric and hyper cuckish.

plays into "little Englander" stereotype they are trying to assassinate Farage with atm.

free trade ==and movement==

I remember that. Nice one, mate.

And you worry about what the ((media)) says why? let them say what they want. Most people in the UK are English and it will resonate with them better to have a message deliberately targeted at them for once.

SHAYLER THE IMPALER
WILL CRUSADE THE MUSLIM INVADER.
COME ON ENGLAND!

MI6…SEND BOND AFTER THIS VILLAIN

M

BORIS IS ON AT 8, LADS
ITV

I worry because ignorant undecided voters worry about being associated with "racist" ideas.

If you weren't a pleb you would realise that.

Plus, you seek to divide the home nations when the UK is our collective responsibility.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The demonkike better not have his grubby NGO-claws in my referendum.

I cringed.

It's cute that you think that's even a possibility.

Not everyone is a fan of deleting things, Hillary :^)

The only way we can kick out the establishment is to generate disdain towards the media and universities.

This is what Trump and der Fuhrer have done.

Send FOI requests to the BBC about things like the migrant crisis and EU links. Send FOI requests to universities. Be creative and persistent because it has worked in the past. If you get anything you can send it to the Telegraph, Breitbart etc

ITV and Channel 4 are under ofcom scrutiny and you can make complaints there. If there's any adverts that bluepill people you can get it taken down with just one complaint about taking offense or being triggered.

WTAF!!!

CANADA!! PREPARING FOR FULL TAKEOVER BY THE GOATFUCKERS OF THE WORLD

Most bestiality is legal, declares Canada's Supreme Court
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Amerifat """"""nationalism""""""

It’s cute that you think that you think European man is done for.

Pick up a history book. A storm is coming whatever the result.

I doubt that normal people think that appealing to the English is racist, and if the price to pay for giving lip service to English identity is the Scots or Welsh getting uppity that seems fine by me.

BUT THE SLIPPERY SLOPE IS A FALLACY

Shut up! I'm trying to give the cat a facial
t. Mohammed

B O R I S
O
R
I
S

its to make the moslems feel more welcome

HERE WE GO

Wait which one is it tonight?

BBC?

Show me where I said anything to that effect.

ITV
Question Time is on BBC1 later

Scotland are a bunch of traitorous cunts.
Wales doesn't really exist in any meaningful way any more.

Whats the problem here?

I thought you were signifying the start of a debate.

100% this, this polarisation of politics is reminiscent of 1900-1930s Europe, something big will happen soon unless EU goes full authoritarian, then we're fucked.

Salmond has claimed Nigel Farage "fishes in the pool" of racism.

express.co.uk/news/uk/678252/Salmond-Nigel-Farage-sex-attack-warning

SCOTCUCKS OUT

TAKE BACK CONTROL

there is lad. filmon.com/tv/itv1

Don't tell me that lad, tell this guy

welcome to a society now divided into pre civil war factions.

I want to know her scent.

What was she thinking

halal meat

You can tell Amber Rudd is lying because she opens her mouth.

Mmm thanks rare Ginnie user

And then what will be left but to fight? They can't lock every single person up. Someone will rally the troops.

They will have inflicted something upon us that is worse than death so we may as well die fighting? Right?

FUCK YOU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STURGEON OUT

IM WATCHING YOU FARAGE

He got mad shit for slamming are Nige tho

Being named after a fish, he'd know, the fucking hobbit

>BRITONS LISTENING TO STURGECUCK

GG REMAIN

pack it in, lest you be reminded

I can't look at or listen to Sturgeon without remembering that haggis-stirring comment

Fuck it, I think it's good Forehead Cunt and the likes are calling us Little Englanders. He's just putting normal peoples backs up and making the phrase less and less effective on normies as a way to shame patriots.

to be fair, I can see why people would find this referendum confusing

Everyone's wearing red, I can't figure out who's who

Saved

Jesus Christ. We need to exterminate women.

LMFAO
UEFA Emergency Panel has decided that Bosnia & Serbia should not play against Kosovo for security reasons.
uefa.org/about-uefa/executive-committee/news/newsid=2373259.html?rss=2373259 Kosovo to play in Group I in European Qualifiers

But user, the reason why Hitler came to power was because the left-wing President of the Weimar Republic, Ebert, sided with the far-right to crush the extreme left. If the EU sides with the extreme left, which it will, then the right will be crushed in only a few years. And they have guns, user, we don't.

FUCK OFF NICOLA

What are you watching, lads?

Lads i dont get it

ITV1

now imagine the outrage if it was the other way around

This. I get more and more fed up with females as the days go by.

Can't take Scottish accents seriously desu.

She thinks he wants to be Prime Minister, lad.

ITV debate

Port wine and chicken tendies

I hope Sturgeon has a heart attack on stage. Fuck that cunt.

THE ONLY IMMIGRANT IS FOR LEAVE

GUARDIAN CUCKS BTFO

Oh, downing street. I get it, cheers lad.

lad…..

Does anyone have a link to the full Farage ITV debate?

I pulled one off youtube earlier but like his LeadersLive Q&A they had edited chunks out

BORIS IS A TURK?!

white noise

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/740979201919078400

CRASHING THE ECONOMY

That's because it has a much lower population density, you stupid Scot!

Like a quarter or something

NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE LEAVE VOTE

YES. I HAVE PHOTOS TO PROVE IT

THEY'RE TRYING TO RECK BORIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is so fucking retarded, because they choose how many they take in themselves. That's the fucking point.

He was also born in America.

I do lass, I do.

I don't even want to watch it, being Scottish means Nicola and the SNP cucks trigger me extra hard.

Wow, what a change for the books.

ECONOMY

what good is a bustling economy when people are working 3 zero hour jobs and STILL can't afford to live in a bedsit?

We could have the highest GDP on the globe, but it's pointless when our country is full to bursting and living standards are diminished.

>Immigration could push wages up

HAHAHAHAHAHA. How can she say that with a straight face?

Every. Fucking. Time

Been watching this for a few minutes, and noticed the audience has not reacted to anything the panellists have said.

Jesus, this is on for 2 hours.

Fucking hate this nicola bag

Why does noone realize that the fact theres 50k immigrants in the nhs is a bad thing?

Stupid fucking women interupting when someone else speaks.

HOW WILL WAGES GO DOWN!

HOW

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

Fucking hell

EY YOO! GET YIR SASSENACH ARSE OOT OF MEE COUNTRY YE REECEST XENOPHORB!

Broken records, they never say anything new or about the most current events, just some vague horseshit "muh austerity".

Face it, people mainly care about immigration and a large portion would like it stopped COMPLETELY.

Glad Farage made the comment about rapist refugees, it really showed who the snivelling cowards are who don't want to discuss the things people have real concerns over.

I'm personally going to buy that man a copy of The Bell curve, The Global Bell Curve, Race, Evolution and Behaviour, Anglo-Saxon supremacy and The Culture of Critique. If not all of them then just the culture of critique.

Hey brit/pol/, Canada user here just looking for some reading/viewing material on British politics, past and present. Any suggestions?

Watch our debate, lad.

Didn't need these feels lad.

This debate is triggering me these women are so fucking irritating

>that fake smile

BASED JOE SAYS HULLOO

youtube.com/watch?v=E-LfrRQRkQ8

muh women has literally ruined this debate

im a cone

It is disgusting

This is good

Not even women like women, the fact Leave has one man is good

WHEN WE LEAVE

I refuse to believe that Angela Eagle was born female.

Holy shit, those feels.

tbh Boris is a bit Tutk a bit Russian born in the US…gave up his US citizenship to run for Mayor…Boris is a bastard tbqfwy

Aside from BoJo, I think Andrea Leadsom and Gisela Stuart are doing very well IMO. Strong performance so far from all 3.

Damn right. I'd trade having lower GDP and a temporary economic downturn to have better living standards, less pakis and nicer communities any day.

Reminder: MigrationWatch is a website full of gold which refutes every single retard's canned arguments.

migrationwatchuk.org/
thealternativehypothesis.org/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/
philipperushton.net/?page_id=7

Why the fuck cant the remain cunts shut the fuck up when someones talking? This is getting unwatchable because of these harpies.

Watch this "debate" on whether or not Britain should leave the European Union from two key figures in British politics.

Host won't do her job

this lad is on the ball

All I see is a bunch of screeching harpies

What are we watching lads? Link?

Help a wagecuck out.

Amber Rudd is horrid.

She is horrid

PROUD TO BE DESCENDED FROM FOREIGNERS

I tuned in for 5 mins, Sturgeon opened her mouth and I switched off after 20 seconds of listening to her. Knew it'd be shit from the line up. Couldn't think of anything worse than a woman who isn't a Le Pen talking about politics.

This hostess really is a /comfy/ looking lady lads

It's a well used leftist tactic

This

Noone is thinking about this long term. The eu is 100% certain to crash and in 20 years we will look back with sadness if we choose to stay.

Remember lads, it's better to trade with 500 million people rather than 7 billion

Wew lads

Thanks, I still need to watch the Farage-Cameron debate.

Thanks

I have this clip as well.

BTFO
FIRST PROPER APPLAUSE

Id rather have a bag of chips tbh

GLASSES ON

UTTERLY

FUCKIN

WRECKED

I can predict what Sturgeon et al are going to say nearly word for word after about 2 seconds, they're stale as fuck and are incapable of switching up their rhetoric as new information comes in.

Aye, farage is talking about shit nobody else will touch. And I love the fact that virtually everyone on the Leave side are now parroting what Nigel has been saying for years and years. He's a one man overton window shifter.

filmon.com/tv/itv1

I MISSED THE INSULT

BORIS CONFIRMED PM

WHAT
HAPPENED

I turned off because Sturgeon makes me want to cut my ears off

>LE SMUG INCREDULOUS REMAIN FACE

This old girl in the red seems to have her head screwed on.

The idea that we wouldnt trade at all with europe is retarded. They shouldnt be letting the harpies grt away with it.

HE MISSED IT

WHY IS SHE SHOUTING

He quoted Sturgeon talking shit about her own campaign. Now he's not even denying wanting to be PM.

when they say it will take ages to strike a trade deal, they are basing it on countries that have no existing deal with the EU, we already have a deal in place so it will obviously be much quicker, the argument is retarded

who missed what user?

who /movingtocanada/ here?

Boris missed the insult. You watching the debate lad?

>>>/islam/

Trying isn't good enough, you stupid cunts. There is no fixing the EU and I wish the lefties would get that through their thick skulls.

no

>>>/wales/

More pandering to muslims from our Justin

Canada: The English-speaking Sweden.

HORRID

I have been reduced to single word insults.

This debate is terrible.

lel

I wonder if Sturgeon likes Buckfast?

Hhaahah oh fucking hell

GET TO THE FUCKING POINT AND STOP TRYING TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS YOU DYKE
A
AHHRRH

Jesus my sides hurt

PROJECT

FEAR

I tell you what lad. That white cider is == HORRID ==

How the fuck does anyone put up wth sturgeon irl? If anyone interupted me everytime i talked to them id give up pretty damn quick.

Bories Jownsahn

STOP INTERRUPTING

Stop interrupting you fucking screeching whores.

Sturgeon makes me ashamed to be Scottish. SNP are fucking cancer and fucking us up.

I hope this host doesn’t think she is anything but a propaganda tool.

she probably has it on her cornflakes

Are you new?

Saw a Vote Leave referendum broadcast on tv earlier. Was shit, was just constant muh NHS muh 350m shit and repeated itself over and over. We could make a better propaganda broadcast.

To fancy coloured text i am lad

The SNP isn't even a nationalist party, it's just a party that wants to break up the United Kingdom because they hate the English.

This tbh.

SNP are a rare form of cancer.

She's such an odd looking woman.

they know how to appeal to plebs

All this shreiking is making Boris look good.

Thanks, also…

CAN SOMEONE WHO SAVED THE UNEDITED LEADERS LIVE DEBATE UPLOAD IT?

Bite News took the latest one down on copyright, for what must be the third time.

For every retarded and bigoted thing they do we get a thousand extra votes. People are sick and tired of being shut-down and then having their asses kissed. People will listen to the voice of reason in that room and he's coming from Leave.

I think I completely missed all the debates I was meant to watch.

Can someone tell me which channels they were on so I can catch up?

thats what a nation of 5 million produces

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/brother-and-sister-who-had-sex-in-motherwell-1084260

I did not watch the debates either because filmion is not available in the US.

LAYTS POOT THAAT TO ONE SEED

Sturgeon needs her larynx crushing. Such a horrid sphincter-clenching voice

The david cameron and gove debates were on sky. The dave/Nige debate was on the bbc I /think/

Looks like NA got their new face masks.

Are they a honeypot, lads?

ok

That's the worst part. Where I live which is SNP central a lot of people hate the English for stupid reasons but yet seem to not care about other immigrants.

Can't wait for the chemo to kick in, although it won't likely happen at all.

I gave the link to the Farage/Cameron debate a while ago, but here's the link again:

Lets do it then

I dont care who helps or how it happens, i just cant imagine remain winning.

These remain cunts interupting every other point. Someone needs to tell them to shut their fucking holes. It comes across as petty in an open, moderated debate.

Dave/Nige stitch-up was on ITV1

Why is it every big economic organisation is against brexit lads? Wouldnt a lack of regulation help out? Wouldn't reducing immigration increase wages?

Sky - Cameron and Gove
ITV - Cameron vs Farage
This one on now
And Question Time with Farage is on BBC1 later tonight

I think Sturgeon is about to cry

Based.

Who do you think is winning the debate so far lads?

Im leaning towards leave but im very biased anyway.

BASED

I think they're petty and incoherent.

Irving soundbite was a nice touch though.

Indeed, they're not doing themselves any favours. Everyone who's watching probably has the same urge to repeatedly slap the cunts that I do.

They're against Brexit because a lot of them are funded by the EU.

But the skull masks were my favourite part.

Why are Scots so fucking disgusting, lads?

Don't be mean lad, some of us can't help it.

Also, the comments are fucking based too. A lot less meme spouting than usual for right-wing videos.

REMINDER THAT ITV HAS RIGGED THIS LIKE THE FARAGE DEBATE

Leave I recon. I would think even remainers would be cringing at their sides performance.

Don't lump us all together, I hate the SNP as much as any sane person does. Although we maybe drink too much alcohol and deep-fry too many pizzas.

They all have some vitamin c+d deficiency thats all look ill. Plus heroin.

At least post sunshine on Leith you cunt.

inb4 muh wage gap

The word you're looking for is "reckon" lad.

Sorry lad, there's just something so weedy and oestrogen-filled about the majority of your countryfolk.

The womyn question made it plainly obvious

God damn i want to slap this dumb cunt

You're thinking about that from the perspective of the leave side though, the stay supporters are cheering at their TVs every time one of those leave bigots gets their hate facts cut off.

WHY IS EVERY QUESTION PRO EU ITV?

BORIS PURGE

is that wews in his youth

WEW++WEW++WEW++WEW++WEW

oh look, a shitskin and another shitskin

Get voting lads

I wish coloured hair would not be a symbol of insanity, I like coloured hair.

LITTLE ENGLAND

Turned on the channel while making a cup of tea.

It was about women's rights, the In woman started talking about what the EU had done and said Boris would undermine it, Boris could have said about looking forward and say about how MEPs had voted against 12 month maternity pay but instead started talking about terrorists.

Oh dear.

I don't support the privatization of the NHS in any way but what he says is still 100% true, it's true of anything that you have to pay for.

Boris was the worst possible thing to happen to Leave.

LADS

I was hearing that Tony Blair put a YANK in charge of the NHS who systematically ran it into the ground.

This seems to lead us into today, in which the NHS is about to crumble and the multinationals stand ready to buy it up.

NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK LADS

Wrong one shit

htwitter.com/Telegraph/status/740998394039160832

HUMANITY FUCK YEAH

Thanks for having my back, lad.

Well, it's true I can't deny my bias, but I'm trying to look at it objectively. You may be right though.

Why is the Guardian full of Tumblrite faggots?

WTF I LOVE BORIS NOW

You answered your own question

Who honestly gives a shit about the NHS.

People aren't dying on the street in America.
I'd rather it were privatised so I could lap up the lakes of Labour tears for years to come.

Nice retort lad.

Fuck off! Boris was replying already. Fucking hell.

Nigel warns of plans for an EU Army on his BBC Question Time debut in 2000

I bring news from beyond the pale.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4nc1up/the_eu_referendum_debate_live_discussion_thread/

Consensus appears to be that Leave has won this by a landslide and the usual shills are completely absent, probably because even they cant spin this positively.

IDENTITY POLITICS

I get so many feels seeing him young.
He's stunning now as ever but he used to be so handsome. No homo just a little.

Also is there more of this episode somewhere?

That's like asking why does Everyday Feminism attract feminazis?

You're doing God's work lad.

Seeing a pattern yet?

I was going to say this. I'm not bothering to watch the debate but I can predict what's being said by what's being discussed here.

I've worked in the NHS and they can't run a piss up in a brewery, it's actually a joke. It's fucking weird how they're ingraining this as if it's part of our "culture". It's fucking weird. Maybe if healthcare was privatised until we're a fully white nation and of upstanding character and not filled with leeches, it'd make families stick with each other and help each other out and make people invest more wisely.

Gammon has refuted a lot of the nonsense about how awful privatisation would be.

Yeah, and they don't decide which laws to make, unlike the European Commission.

BASED VETERAN

I'd sacrifice Nige to gas that whole panel

They just fill em up with ones from the same mould just as quickly.

BREIVIK WAS RIGHT

I hope you're right user.

PLEASE LET US HAVE THIS ONE THING

No. Only if Nigel wills. You can't make such choices.

Farage will fucking roast them

This is going to be pretty good.

Exactly what I mean when I say Boris is the worst thing to happen to Leave.
He doesn't care about the EU and it fucking shows, he's just in it for a chance at MP because he can see Cameron has divided the tory party.

Not sure about Pearson though.

when's are Ray going to be on question time defending our green land from the paki infestation?

chance at PM, I meant to say.

Al Wankovic

This means Farage might have someone in his corner.

God damn, she went straight for the throat and all they could do was clutch pearls about how it's too soon to say that kind of thing.
Nice one.
Shame she's a fat fuck.

watchiing what

Jesus…this isufferable bitch
twitter.com/lilyallen

UKIPPER??????

Boris

What's their problem?

After the absolute debacle of a "debate" on ITV the other day, I've given this one a miss.

What's the overall consensus?

He's a useful idiot I guess, he's "le funny hair and quirky man who even speaks sense" to a lot of people. He's not really got stiff competition by the sounds of things tonight and is shining head and shoulders above the rest.

He's never going to be Trump, Farage, Hitler or even a Pinochet or anywhere near their kind of level.

How likely is it that the younger generation will actually go out and vote remain?

Another musician getting rich off EU money wants Britain to sustain the EU so she can keep her paychecks coming.

It's disgusting how people will quickly throw away their country for money.

BORIS BRINGS THE PAIN
when they let him speak, that is

I thought "UKIP??" was just a meme and a stand up routine by Russell Howard.

>they cut to the old, white men who weren't clapping

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

They're lazy cunts who have had everything given to them, I will be VERY suprised if they actually get off their arses to vote to maintain the status quo.

It's very likely that many young remain voters will drink too much on the 22nd and won't be able to get up on the 23rd.

"WE CAN'T DEFEND THE BORDERS WHICH IS THE MAIN FUNCTION OF GOVERNMENT!!!"
twitter.com/UK__News/status/740985308678914048

Awww how quaint and non conformist. How about a jude badge instead?

NORTHERN IRELAND ISN'T IRELAND

Some of their arguments drive me up the fucking wall sometimes, i can barely understand how some of them figured out how to access the damn website for the amount of logical thinking they have.

m8.

Unless they try the old endless interruptions gambit again, like they did on tuesday and today.

Even then that will still piss off the undecidededs so it's a win/win for us.

Leave won, even reddit can see how much of a shambles the remain side was on this.

Are the normies appropriating the brackets as some kind of pro Jew solidarity?

Lads… Sort yerselves owt…
dont piss on me

NICOLA ON SUICIDE WATCH

They can't even get the echoes right.
Virtue signalling to Jews gone wrong.
Fuck them. They're worse than kikes.

Hitler was right though.

Shame we had to go to war against each other, what's done is done though

Yes

Ive not heard of angela eagle before tonight but shes made my top five most annoying voices ive heard.

Lads I want to fucking kill myself listening to these old socialist hags.

List lad, put them all on the fucking list.

OK I was just wondering if brits actually had a younger generation that was involved in decisions about their countries future, unlike here

REEEEE ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE PRO EU AND FROM PAKIS

Normies are the scourge of society, they have the snarky jew mindset without the cunning slyness. They're idiots too smug to know they're being used.

She has a twin sister, imagine that shrill voice in stereo

We arent allowed a proper discussion because the eu wont let people talk openly for fear of losing the vote.

Is Angela Eagle Eddie Izzard's day job?
I think we should be told
The resemblance is uncanny

That may, or may not be right. Either way…
What are they achieving from standing around making people hate them?

Fucking stupid bint, just give them a minute warning so they can wrap up what they want to say.

He left some alive so we can truly understand why he came to hate them so much (he become an anti-semite through his own every day experiences with jews, he initially scorned anti-semitism as infantile).

Exactly this, promote National Socialism in a civilised manner. Maybe these guys can be our SA.

can you see it lads

That's what that Muzzie girl said on Twitter, lmao

Their aim is to appeal to the people not triggered by Hitler and who agree, they're not after people with thin skin.

I can see where you're coming from though.

I must say I'm warming to Frau Stuart

Not that much posting was happening here anyway

D-Did Boris smash it lads

Or did the wimmins' feels power over all?

Wise words passed down through the ages all over the world. People didn't believe the kikes were systematically killed to begin with, they pumped some holohoax propaganda out and then everybody was like "so what if he did?"

Now a lot of people know it's bullshit, use revisionism to piss the kikes and liberals off (I do anyway). Either way, doesn;t matter to me either way, Madagascar, Israel or an oven, doesn;t bother me; I want them gone.

looks like a target on the head, from the back :^)

lol

How can this cunt say this with a straight face?

just did 150 push ups tbh

Working towards that gymnast's body lad?

I'm fit but have no strength what so ever

You /fit/ lad?

Good lad.

You'd be surprised how many gym rats can't do calisthenics. A good mixture of both would be the best and most practical solution, I'd probably go with more calisthenics than anything else tbh.

We need a new thread for when qt is on

Did that fucking bint just imply that google could bully us if we weren't inside the EU.

I always find it weird how you can often spot Jews just by the shape of their top skull. It's like they invented the yarmulke to make their heads look the right shape.

Lads…

just thought i'd do something productive

fairly, attained a bit of a beer gut recently though

Don't fuck your body's up lads.
Think I pushed myself a bit too far today.

Got you covered lads.

i'm going to go for one over Runnymede before question time i think

Two bets for you to make lads

Is a quarter of this audience paid to laugh? What the fuck it's almost like I'm watching Everybody Loves Raymond with all this canned laughter.

So practically nobody in the UK, great plan if they want to make sure they never hold any kind of power. Even those who agree with what they're doing aren't going to think Hitler was a great guy.

tbh I am afraid of destroying my arms. Got to lose some weight first.

I'm going to look up that employee number and see what shop you did it in lad :^)

I do the same on squats. Always want to push it a bit further but the next day my hamstrings are sore as fuck.

Boris's closing statement sounds good

Are you lad who works at Coral?

What is your thinking behind these tips?

You'd be surprised, peoples patienct is gradually wearing thin. I remember talking to 2 men who were in the waiting room when I went for physio, they were mad that a paki family had somehow jumped the que. We got talking about other issues going on and they told me "we need another Hitler". That was in 2011, I imagine more people are gradually feeling the same.

NA are a bit uncouth though. Alex Davies is a bit of a retard and I don't like the reading speeches from paper.

LEFTIES GIVEN THE FINAL SAY JUST LIKE WITH CAMERON

FUCKING ITV WORSE THAN THE BBC

Coral employees can't bet at Coral lad. I'm the employee (unfortunately)

Tips are bullshit though tbh

No. These are tips from a punter who has a big win history. Might give you boys some pocket monies

PLACE YOUR BETS FOR HOW BIASED THE REACTION PANEL FOR THE DEBATE IS GOING TO BE.

Muller's a top scorer and Turkey could win according to some pundits
boxtoboxfootball.uk/turkeytowineuro2016/

No way will that happen, Muller possibly but I really doubt Turkey will win it. Belgium has a better chance than Turkey.

Leave came across well there lads, quite calm and reasoned compared to the screeching of the remain side.

twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/741012292075196416
Remain is begging, kek

Yeah, that's what happens when you have an all-female team.

They'll no doubt have a woman on to talk about the micro-aggressions Johnson was giving the others.

Veteran Labour MP Dennis Skinner reveals he will be voting to leave the EU in the Morning Star

Yep, you're right. Strong win by Leave IMO. Remain were shrill, screechy and angry. Leave were cal, collected and statesman-like by comparison.

Who else /readytoseearenigedestroylefties/

Ahh ok lad.

Really not sure on that Turkey pick.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/british-police-introduce-official-hijab-will-anything-diversity/

Police Scotland have said they will do “anything” to be more “diverse” and will be introducing a special hijab to encourage more female Muslims to join the force.

This bitch represents an area FULL OF FUCKING SOMALIANS
ALL UNEMPLOYED. NONE WANT TO WORK

twitter.com/KerryMP/status/740999564308676608
nomisweb.co.uk/reports/lmp/wpca/1929379910/report.aspx

Do you think this performance is going to negatively impact the remainians?

Lads my game of Stellaris is top comfy, just invaded some fungaloided xeno who run their empire likes Jews, the war campaign is going well. For the Emperor.

It will be dark as fuck. I hope Nigel had enough time to recharge energy and God's blessings for tonight. Tuesday was hardcore.

I probably won't be screenshotting or chatting this time, just watch, I want to enjoy it completely.

the womyn on our side were quite good tbh, the labour foreign woman was a good addition as it appeals to normies that if you vote leave you aren't an ebil rasist tory

Wow, another MP has suddenly decided to quit the leave campaign!

Bring on the stunts lads

Labour looked like they were trying to destroy BoJo's leadership ambitions..they didn't really address the issues. It was out and out trying to discredit him tbh

The odds are always better on outsiders. I backed favourites before and lost
The old man next door when I was a sprog used to earn fortunes betting on the underdogs

Apparently you could have confused that deserter with a remain suporter from the start for all the things she said on a radio show today.

Why can't British politicians have based tweets like Donald Trump?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741007091947556864

Someone better have a new thread ready for QT. this one is going to be done in 5 seconds as soon as it comes on.

Suzann Evans dropping red pills
twitter.com/romford_stu/status/741010901814370306

That pic deserves a better caption

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/741014640449224704

WEW

I want to root for them, but they're practically right-wing antifa at this point. Good lord they're so god damn edgy.

They even dress like anitfa! The outfits, the stupid masks, everything.

HULLO

YOU BETTER WATCH THAT SUZANNE

OWENS OUT

"Well done for trying to destroy Boris in the eyes of the public…I might fuck you instead of a pig next time, Angela!"

unsubscribed after he attacked based civic nationalist man tbh

Pro-EU campaign is funded by Jewish bankers
archive.is/t53uy

No time like the present. Tomorrow may never come. Plus it gives Farage ammo for tonight

REKT
E
K
T

I hate this, he didn't fuck a pig. Say what you want about Cameron, I think he was a decent Prime Minister (nothing extraordinary) but he is certainly wrong regarding the EU.

QT is recorded a few hours in advance, I think Kassam is doing it for attention

25 minutes to go lad. But it would be rad.
Just release it faggot.

Fucking do it Kassam!

Sorry Samantha look at the comments on the tweet
REKT

He sorta did. Probably. Either way it's one of those things that generations will make jokes about to come.

Aight lets give it one now, what should it be?

MY BODY IS READY

INB4 NIGEL DROPS THE BOMB ON QT

Replies are funny as fuck too.

#SaferIn

It's like this every god damn week. You walk past George Square to find a communist rally, or a Yes rally (yes these still somehow happen), or a 'Refugees Welcome' rally. They all sit around messing the square up with chalk and litter.

Then they make a huge fuss when the Orange Order wants to hold a nice little funfilled patriotic get together in the same place.

I can't think of one, I'm just too baffled by the outfit.

LMAO

He literally said he wants to see a non-white PM so we can be a beacon to the third world so that they will want to come here.

He just says whatever the fuck he thinks will get him re-elected and continue his political power.

XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Is becoming fit worth it, lads? I don't want to become a tranny

kek I'm retarded

I know, he gets destroyed after every tweet he tweets, lad.

The people who wrote the book said that they put it in because they thought it was a fun story, the proof they offer was that a MP had a polaroid photo of it which he showed a friend and the guy who wrote the book saw briefly. It's bollocks. It wouldn't surprise me if it were true (and I wouldn't give a shit if it were) but it riles me that people use this as an argument to dislike someone. I don't mind people manipulating the left into voting #Leave because of him but I legit have people in my college classes who say that this is the reason they don't like him.

Anyway he did fuck a pig.
The CIA just sent me proof

Why must I be from the most cucked part of the UK?

tbh lads

I just don't get these people, lads.

Have some fake arises for encouragement

If he does good job in power then I don't give a damn if he tries to deceive the Left, he just has EU completely wrong. Pretty sure he's thinking about NET GDP rather than anything else, I haven't seen him say much about the overall benefits of immigration apart from a greater NET economy.

why are you posting those pics, lad?

yes

thats what happens when you order steroids from russia

high test

He's fucking lying. It's what politicians do

Lads

someone make a new thread in about 5-10 minutes

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/evidence-cameronremain-targeting-35s-govt-funded-voter-registration-blitz/

They look like drawings, lad.

if you can post 100 times sure

get registering kids so you can kill britain

i hate camcuck so much

Here's just a few of Cameron's decisions…
AndyCoulson,
LordFeldman,
GrantShapps
Mr. Rock just got done for having kiddie porn and No10 tipped him off so he managed to delete most of it

Cameron has got fucking appalling judgement and is a fucking out and out kike and traitor

I hope he's got Pork Aids tbh

fucking leg
youtube.com/watch?v=qvIUa47x_Oc

Fucking kek, it's right there in black and white, there's no way they can weasel out of that.

Churchill

Are Nige on soon, lads

k you rude cunts I'll make one hold on.

need suggestions for Edition name.

Boris Edition

I bet the BBC is shilling this

Slippery Dave's Pig Smashing Edition

chickentown tbh

QT nige edition, use a good pic of are nige.

New thread at the ready

Carry on using this one for now though

this honestly gentlemen

nevermind then

Sorry lamb, you did ask for someone to make one

it better not be a disappointment like that kikebart article which never appeared

lel

lad I'm in your debt forever

See m8.

cant even escape the creeping islamisation of Britain when youre having a cheeky wank

has proud man of kent gone to this qt

Why the fuck is eddie izzard here looking like a cut price bruce jenner?

This is quite possibly the worst question time I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

based brexit lad

Because he's an (((open-minded))) individual.

Was it are proud lad?

based brexit brothers

Reminder lads.

Why does the unkempt one wear such formal clothes?

its hip

Fucking pound shop Tranny is pissing me off more than the sheboons last night lads.

Eddie Izzard is a clown

Then we have the proud Benn family tradition of treason with a pseudo-intellectual smirk.

That's offensive to clowns tbh fam.

Get it done brits.

You realise what their logo is, right?