Why doesn't The Spectre kill the kill the Joker?

Why doesn't The Spectre kill the kill the Joker?

Because the Joker sells comics.

Fuck off goon

Because the Joker is insane, and isn't responsible for his actions.

Well, this isn't a "prove to me this isn't 10/10" thread, so you got me there.

OK that actually makes some remote sense.

Why doesn't he kill pretty much every other recurring human DC bad guy?

see .

Why hasn't the joker been shot by a civilian yet?

Why hasn't a cop just murdered him in handcuffs?

Why hasn't he been sentenced to death?

Why does anyone willingly associate with him?

How hasn't he been killed in the thousand failed heists that literally fall on him?

Gun free city

Why hasn't the joker been shot by a civilian yet?
Why hasn't a cop just murdered him in handcuffs?
I don't know a civilian shotting him but he definitely was shot by i think a cop in a comic but he survived

Why hasn't he been sentenced to death?
Corrupt justice system

Why does anyone willingly associate with him?
People that are crazy and/or really desperate for cash and were rejected by other crime bosses are his goons, other villains associate with him to go against Batman

How hasn't he been killed in the thousand failed heists that literally fall on him?
In-story i guess a combination of luck and being tougher than he looks, real world reason is popularity and money he makes for DC

He tried and things got really weird, so he doesn't try anymore.

Isn't one of those deal like with Vandal Savage where he isn't allowed to for some reason? The Spectre was always kind of useless unless he was following whatever rules the writer decided he had to follow to not solve the problem in a panel.

Basically, the Prescence, (who the Spectre is under) doesn't want the Joker to die for some reason. (Also known as the writers want more moolah) I think some day some really good writer might ask why the Joker hasn't been killed yet, come up with the Prescence having a plan for the Joker/giving him another chance to redeem himself somehow. Then, whether he gets that chance, he will either become a hero, or he will not redeem himself and wind up dying. Then, another person will be the Joker or they will just be faggots and bring back the Joker because they want money.

Charlie almost blew his ass up
Batman looked like he was going to let him

Redeeming the Joker would be a moral grotesquerie even greater than just never killing him.

I want a comic to happen where Batman simply kills Joker on accident. Doesn't really matter, just as long as he dies at the start.

Then he decides to go and bury him at Arkham in a small graveyard for those who died at the asylum. Only to discover in horror that the Joker is already buried there, multiple times. The real reason for the multiple choice past is because the Joker has literally been hundreds of people by this point, inmates, guards, or even contractors and deliverymen that were infected by something horrible slumbering beneath Arkham.

Fucker please, he's insane but he clearly knows what he's doing.

That's actually a pretty cool idea.

Stop giving DC ideas.

How about

Fuck off, Lex Luthor went from being a mad scientist who had a hate boner with superman to being a mutibillionare industrialist businessman

cuz wikkid clowns nevre dieā€¦.

I think that's kind of what they're getting at with Gotham, isn't it?

Hey, that's not bad.

I have no problem with change if it makes sense:
Lex Luthor went from being a mad scientist with a ridiculous hatred for superman > Lex Luthor mutibillionare industrialist businessman makes sense to me
Joker being a mad clown-themed gangster > a spoopy spirit that possesses people doesn't makes sense to me

Because shared universes are only really shared when it suits them.

guys, GUYS I would just like to note that nobody has really answered OP's question.
He clearly asked:
Why doesn't The Spectre kill the "Kill the Joker"?
I do not know for certain who this Kill person is, but he might mean Howard Keel, a classical actor who did star in several comedies.
So, to answer your question, "Why doesn't the Spectre kill Howard 'Kill' Keel"?
It's because he's already dead. It was hard for me to believe as well, but Howard Keel died in 2004. I guess it's possible that he has been slain by the Spectre, but I think it's unlikely, since as far as I know, Keel was a human, and not a comic book character like the Spectre.
Hope that you're content with that answer, op.