DESTINY THREAD 2 - BUMP LIMIT REACHED EDITION

Trump is fucking destined to rule.
Trump was born on the 14th of June 1946.
Death
Meaning
The beginning of a new life. As a result of underlying circumstances transformation and change. Major changes. The end of a phase in life which has served its purpose. Abrupt and complete change of circumstances, way of life and patterns of behaviour due to past events and actions. Alterations.
Key Words: Sweeping changes, expect the unexpected, embrace the unknown.
The Emporor
Meaning
Competitiveness, energy in development and execution. A card of authority, structure, governmental and corporate identities. Worldly power, self control gained through experience. The ability to shoulder responsibility. Powerful individuals combined with ambition to help secure the possibility of long term achievement.
Key Words: Power, authority, self discipline, stability.

Other urls found in this thread:

tarotschool.com/BirthCards2.html
serenapowers.com/readings/personalCards/index.html
poal.me/ws7e18
gematrix.org/?word=cant stump the trump
gematrix.org/?word=president donald trump
gematrix.org/?word=trump
youtube.com/watch?v=GFn-ixX9edg&feature=youtu.be&t=247
serenapowers.com/readings/personalCards/getCards.php
archive.is/T1udD
tarotschool.com/Tower_Chariot.html
fringechan.org/fringe/res/3.html
gematrix.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine_(color)
youtu.be/rE3j_RHkqJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Continue with your jewish mysticism somewhere else please.

Old thread here

There are only 12 combinations of those cards. All combinations are equally possible. If Trump is destined to rule by the logic of tarot cards, 1/12 people in entire world are destined to rule.

Read how this shit counts, its very simple:
tarotschool.com/BirthCards2.html

Also remember the words of other user:

We are all destined to MAGA

this

nice sliding thread, moishe

(understandable argument nearly)

Fuck off Juden. I can understand being skeptic about the tarots if the cards just sort of fit or seemed understandable, but tons of anons had descriptions from tarot that fit them perfectly. And if you're gonna be pissy about "but muh 12 combos", then look no further than:

If you enter all the info it asks for there (birth and name), then you get a big assortment of several tarot card pairings.

You called the OP both a slider and saying "this" to him. Try harder Schlomo, I know you can pay attention better than that.

We're just having fun m8. Stop getting so anus blasted about this shit and go to other threads if you don't like it. Let us sperg in peace

Kek bless.

top lel, do you even science, nigger?

Get back to reddit or cuckchan.

In Holla Forums? Make a board for your ebin space maygix and leave this place.

C-checked
Don't post your birth dates on Holla Forums. IT makes you traceable.

I think that with bible and other prophesies converging, Tarot and Chinese calendar giving such results, we can safely assume that we are living in the certified current year of the Happening.
It's just suck if you live in USA. that's where the hammer stroke will fall hardest, electing Trump or not.

You don't have to have this tab open. You can just click the little x button and pretend we don't exist and go about your merry little way.

Fuck off mate. I really don't understand the people who come in complaining about a thread. Don't like it? Leave. No one is holding a gun to your head and making you read this thread.

That being said, kill yourself

So when Trump gets elected.
Will we be naming the starting year The Year of The Happening and every other X After The Happening?

Fuck off faglord. Science is important to society for sure, but not every fucking thing is a coincidence. Schlomo always claims all his kike names showing up in bad shit is a "Pure coincidence"…
and leddit faglords love their Jew "Science!"™ (aka shill nye and black science man) more than anything spiritual. Everything must happen for some reason.

Your severed head belongs in the trash, Schlomo.

this is mine

i call it the ayy lmao edition

ITT we see jewish shills trying to stave off people from using ideas and memes from the culture that enslaved them to break free from kikery. This is like cosmic poetic irony.

Kill yourself, newfag. These "fun" threads have no real value plus they're not related to politics or news.
Here is cool board with many fun threads: >>>Holla Forums

And that's why we have science. Tarot mumbo-jumbo is just unprovable bullshit or "fun".

No. My argument is that only 100% retard will believe in bullshit from random website.

How is it unprovable? If some user puts his info in and gets info that perfectly describes him, how can you say it's "unprovable"? Yes, there may be no way to say that the cards have ""integrity"", but if they perfectly describe the life/personality of many people, what more proof do you need? There is no more things that can be proven!

And what the fuck is wrong with fun? Not every single thread has to be about Trump/death horror/etc. This board is not supposed to just be that, it's really meant to be anything that's related enough to politics, fun or not. Would you want to ban meme-magic threads because "MUH FUN IS BAD :((((("?

Not an argument, merely a sourceless claim. If only retards believe things from random sites, why are we here? 8ch is just a "random website" to most…

by the way, the tarot site is just merely a website that calculates centuries-old methods for using tarot cards. They've been around for a long while friendo, so don't act like the website made the shit up for le funnies.

No, its literally the reverse. I don't see any clear meme being produced here. In last thread someone even mentioned research of a JEWISH (!) man, for a description of this shit (>>6273899), and he though that we fall for it.

Its clear that this is a shill thread, that made to make our minds work on our own self praise, instead of getting rid of degeneracy and discussing politics. The meme without any meaning, and full of self praise - isn't a helpful meme.

Not a single of those cards actually hold any negative meaning, if you noticed, only positive ones. Its all bullshit that negate self-improvement.

If i say to you that you are a cuck and that perfectly describes you, you would say "fuck no, that hurts my feelings!"

But if i say to you you are a great man that participates in changing the world for better, you would say "yeah, i am exactly that!"

People are weak for believing flattery.

Wtf is this mysticism shit? Have you retards gone off the deep end?

Don't you have some other threads to go shit up?

At least this guy has a good argument against this stuff unlike the other faggot

Understandable. However, it's not necessarily flattery, it's merely a description of traits and key words, from "egotistical" to "overzealous" to "ambitious". If it was just all libby "UR SO KOOL", I'd understand your point, but that is not the case.

The cards do not suddenly make you succeed. They merely tell you your traits, and the paths you may end up in life if you persevere towards them. Just because the tarot says you have ambitious wants and high potential, doesn't mean it will happen without acting on it. If anything, tarot cards with those readings actually help self-improvement, as the person getting their info will be motivated to succeed and improve, due to the cards saying that their destiny can lead them towards success, but only if they work toward it. Would you want to try and improve if you thought there would never be positive results?

So, whilst shitposting is going on, I looked into that Gematria thing someone linked to last bread.

You want to be truly spooked out of your minds? Not only does the value of 88 in the English/Simple Gematria = Trump in the second result, but in the Jewish Gematria…it = Card in said second result.

Suddenly, everything makes sense now.

Fugging double post. I hate when that shit happens.

Goodness, m8….

I never believed in tarot cards before. I always hid /x/ threads on tarotfags because it was some bullshit.

But, looking at this stuff now, they definitely seem to be SOMETHING mystical. Whether they really mean what we think they do or not is up for debate, but no one can deny these (((pure coincidences))))

Not mystical. ``Memetic``

Reminder that the cards I drew for Trump yesterday states:

Even a drawing on the spot agreed.

[spoiler]I'll be doing some fortune telling around 1 if people are still interested.

Do you know what is scientific method? Apply it and you'll understand why I'm laughing at tarotfags.
So what? It's unverifiable.

Nice meme. Now, can you prove that tardcards are "perfectly describing the life/personality of many people"?

Scientific publication. I don't care about biased opinions of "muh fun" anons.

Nothing, as long as thread is about politics, news or current events.

No, because they're producing decent OC, plus meme magic is just a form of propaganda. It's real, unlike tardcards.

Because our claims and facts are verifiable. It's possible to see if someone posts obvious bullshit. Tardcards are unverifiable bullshit and "funposting".

Other threads are fine, or at least acceptable.

Reminder that the kikes are paying attention to Holla Forums now because egyptian culture adopted us. The kikes know their narrative will crumble once the world realizes the flight from egypt is a load of holohoax tier bullshit after they research egyptian culture.

Both Kek, Ammit, and other friendly Deities.

Also stop seeing ancient language with modernist eyes. Egyptians thought their language was magical and meme tier in general.

THE TAROT HAS A BASIS IN EGYPTIAN CULTURE EVEN ARAKI KNEW THIS

Playing cards first entered Europe in the late 14th century, probably from Mamluk Egypt, with suits of Batons or Polo sticks (commonly known as Wands by those practicing occult or divinatory tarot), Coins (commonly known as disks, or pentacles by practitioners of the occult or divinatory tarot), Swords, and Cups. These suits were very similar to modern tarot divination decks and are still used in traditional Italian, Spanish and Portuguese playing card decks.[7]

Start seeing language as that since group cohesion and understanding can bring about engineering wonders and cooperation.

Don't let these butthurt jidf retards scare you off, embrace destiny with open arms, there is more than just one force on this earth.

Choose the one that will genuinely help out and let the other rot for being a horrible selfish deity.

And I'm a fucking retard with spoilers

is first pic related your own birth tarot, user?
I think you might be me

Both Kek, Ammit and other friendly deities are making themselves known again.*

The card distribution has a nice curve so far.

poal.me/ws7e18

I'm starting to get truly scared, guise. In the time we've been on Holla Forums, we've rediscovered an ancient egyptian god of chaos and dickery, discovered that memes basically are truly that which influences the world, found out such can actually influence the world and even make events happen (I'm still amazed /bane/ shitposted hard enough to do that shit), and now we discover that tarot cards are not only egyptian in origin, but also point to some crazy shit for our futures as well.

I'm worried now about what may happen soon. Or if we can even control or contain the forces that we are dealing with here now at the rate we're going.

Science cannot prove everything. Science cannot prove the tarot cards because there is no component of it that is part of such a thing. It's not a coincidence because it's too perfect, too frequent, etc. So it has to be spiritual or mystic. There is no other way, no matter how many times you spout "MUH SCIENCE", JIDF.

So? The sheer amount of people that are seeing how accurate it is can't possibly be a Jewish conspiracy, mostly because you're the kike here. If you need everything to be 100% verifiable, then it's time to stop supporting people like Trump because "ITSH NOT 1000% VERIFIABLE". Skepticism is fine, but too much of it is deadly.

>Nice meme. Now, can you prove that tardcards are "perfectly describing the life/personality of many people"?

Refer to previous point. Too much skeptism results in too much doubt and too much stupidity. You always beg for proof and yet some things just cannot be proven as there is no element to it that can truly be proven.

You regurgitate the same "MUH PROOF" whine. It's simply something that can't be proven. Spirituality is essential if you want to live without constantly wondering "but is there proof".

That thread was related, in some ways. It is a topic of spirituality, traditionalism, as it originates from ancient Egypt, then being used in Europe. It's related to the intriguing medieval times of Europe, so why not discuss it?

It may be a form of propaganda, but tarot kind of serves that function too, while also providing accurate ways to describe anons. For example, you could spread info about Trump's tarots as a way to motivate supporters to never give up.

Can you prove that they are unverifiable? They cannot be proven as that, but they cannot be proven as ""reputable"". It's something you just have to believe in, as science and the scientific method has not created a way to truly prove it. It's spiritual.

Not even lying here, but why contain it. This primordial autism is what strings us along here, and the best we can do is just propagate it as we see fit. Sure we can influence it's reaches a tad, but true control isn't in our hands. A meme magician only guides the autism, not rule it.

In Egyptian culture, they saw their language as a form of spells. stop looking at language with a modern mentality of mundaness, and look how communication can summon good or bad things into this world.

we already know the value of language and its about time we take it back.

when are you going to take the red pill that we live in a hologram and we can maybe influence the code of the matrix by memetics

This is our reality, and memes are just code.

Huh. I got Death/Emperor aswell

Oh hey m8 welcome back.

Can you tell me what, exactly, tarot cards are and where they come from and how the fuck they're being so accurate?

Oh, so tarot is egyptian?
That's another fucking coincidence.
My coincidence detector is blowing the fuck out.

pic related
But I feel you man. This shit is getting fucking spooky and I don't know where we're going, but I think we're going to really enjoy the destination.

most anons getting Sun/Wheel/Magician.
You can't make that up. Meme magick is upon us lads

Yes, if you are talking about immaterial objects, like ghosts.

If it's "too perfect" and even more, "too frequent", where is studies of it?

If it's spiritual, does it have real-life impact? If it has, it can be studied with science.

Are you sure about that? This thread is a perfect example of cointelpro.

No, you are kike.

That's wrong. First, you're comparing Trump(a well known troll) to unexplained phenomena. Second, Trump's arguments can be verified, and most of the time he is right.

Oh really? Didn't know that tardcards are so important.

For example?

If tardcards can't be proven, then they can be just ignored because their effect is non-existent. If you're right, this thread is pointless.

Tardcards have nothing to do with healthy spirituality. First thread is nothing but circlejerk and muh tardcards bullshit.

Cool. This thread is not about historical significance of tardcards nor about medieval times of Europe. It's about circlejerking and funposting.

How's that?

Nice meme.

Yeah, and most sane people will be enraged about tardcards faggotry.

See above. If their effect is material, it can be studied with science, yet there are no studies about it. If their effect is immaterial, it's mumbo-jumbo.

Yes. In other words, it's yet another "cosmic teapot", fine.

Here's where you wrong. The tarot can also be reversed, showing a different meaning entirely. Just look at guac man Jeb, he too is a Death Emperor, yet a reverse one.

As I said in the previous thread, these are just symbols, focal points for the latent power we all have. It virtually does not matter what they are, so long as the amulet has a meaning to you, your subconsciousness will manifest its power in everything you do. It is merely being aware that grants you this immense power, and if you try to say it's not so and it's all nonsense, consider the jew question and how this one simple truth has changed the way you see and interact with the world forever.

your basis of the tarot is fucking kike tier.

Your just some reddit fag that spouts meme shit without verifying it.

so you went with these post without checking to see if your claims were 100% verifiable.

If you actually knew the tarot was egyptian instead of screaming muh kike like some brainless parrot then we would take you serious.

In short

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Both of these posts describe most of what I want to say. You're just saying the same points over and over again, when science cannot prove it. It can't prove ghosts, it can't prove tarot, etc. You can't even prove your point, when I have already justified mine.

Go back to reddit, because I am done with you. You have not made one true argument, just fallacy-ridden lies and MUH SCIENCE.

Have fun worshipping le Blak Science Man.

I've never been to reddit, try again.

Meme shit? Seriously, nigger?

So? Even if tardcards are mesopotamian, they still have no value.

See above.

lel, let's see how far this thread will go

reminder that the jews want to make peoples minds into clinical, non open minded goybots.

people that cant see the weirdness and oddness of the situation are as good as sleeper agents.

notice how he goes MUH KIKE when the situation goes against his narrative and the jew atheism shit he has been put in by some unproven kike circlejerk made by marxist faggots who think they know better.

The unnatural is just things we cant measure yet.

Dont let these 20 something year old nobodies who come from other site tell you otherwise.

REALITY IS not Simple, its not fucking clinical in the way these people who swallowed the pill of jewish created atheism think it is.

there is more to this madness, there crazy for trying to ignore how insane the world can get and everyone who has a ties to this board and its culture know it.

nah fuck off you jewish cuckhold, go back to reddit. You're not even white. you're some jewish halfbreed white. your soul is cucked fuck off and die.

die in a fire for believing atheism with all your empty rotted heart.

Oh, don't worry. I truly believe in things like tarots and the un-natural, as some things in life just have to be proven like that. I don't let these kikes get to my head, as I just use them to refine my debate skills.

When I did my tarots, it perfectly described me, my life, and my personality. Same for the Zodiac and the card suite sign thing. It was truly 100% accurate, so there's no reason for me to not believe. The path the tarots said I'd be on looks wonderful too…

What have I got in my right pocket right now?

nothing in your pocket, just you stroking your penis while your hand is in your pocket.

Ardent scientism is no better than mysticism. Science is a rickety bunch of theories stringed together in paradigms, that only shift when the old pet theories of those scientist cliques are irreversibly shown for countless of times to be ineffective. Even then, they can continue to just prop up complete nonsense for political gains, just look at that kike Einstein and his plagiarized bunch of nonsense that just fucks research up, because it doesn't work. Yet, just like a priest can't go against the dogma, so too "real" scientists (read, kike funded good goyim) have to abandon the very fucking scientific principles they supposedly uphold and pay lip service to the non-functioning theory in order to try to get anything done.

Ever wonder why nazi Germany had their "super science"? It's because they didn't have to kiss the ring of a hack fraud kike and their cabal. They could actually do science the proper way.

So fuck that idiot and his retarded concern trolling. Science is just as politicized as everything else, and by thumping it as some infallible beast he may as well suck off every single kike that feeds him lies through Talmudvision.

Have to agree. Modern jewish ""Science"" is mostly a farce or exaggerated. Extreme mysticism is stupid, like evangelical jew-brainwashed christians believing el rato to be the 2nd coming of christ, but too much Jew corrupted science is bad too, like someone following Shill Nye the Science Goy's word of "there's no races goy" to be true.

Of course, fuck that kike. Science isn't perfect, nor is mysticism. A mix between the two, ie. believing in meme magic and tarots, while also believing in race realism/other science-backed redpill topics is best for knowledge and self.

I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!!

I know for a fact I have seen these exact posts in that exact order before on this image board before!!! I have full control of my faculties but I have seen these exact posts before!!!

pic is my cards and I'll try to do a drawing of my own tarot cards in a bit

Exactly. Better follow the ancient principles of hermeticism, the chief among which is simply the will to know. The most powerful lessons often come from places you'd expect them the least. I used to think Holla Forums was a bunch of edgy assholes and thought jews dindu nuffin, yet here I am now. All these things happen for a reason, they all lead us down a path of knowledge that many are mortally afraid we will find, just like the shills in this and many other threads.

Nice dubs m8
Glad I'm not the only one who keeps getting fucking deja vu over these damn posts. It happens so fucking often but I never bring it up because I'd sound like a goddamn schitzo autist

Also you have different cards from the rest of us. What does that mean?

People recognize your shill tier posts, you stupid half kikegoy.

stop posting template posts, and saying another person is crazy on Holla Forums is fucking retarded to begin with. You dont know the culture, you tried. You are also acting like the CIA when they made that " its a conspiracy theory" argument.

fuck off to reddit and stay there you pathethic piece of shit. Your posts are just as effective as your mutilated cock.

godammit wrong thread.

uhhhh…

checked?

Shiiet what a waste of dubs. Have fun in your fight against the kikes mang.

This happened to me last night on 4/pol/

I saw the exact same series of posts I had seen somewhere before, but they had just been posted. I've been lucid dreaming a bunch recently, I just can't remember if it was a dream that I saw it in.

Not quite sure. Only a few others have it but my core cards the world and the empress, the world states it represents that I either have or will find my place in the universe. Reaching contentment and inner-peace and balance and the like. The empress however is more about nurturing and caring for life. A drive to create and nurture. Also says she like to let loose and often can be very lavish

Fuck me, man. This is making me want to try lucid dreaming again. I always failed at it before, but my dreams keep becoming reality so its really hard to ignore.

Especially with deja vu posts like what you describe.

Are we clairvoyants?

Paladin of KEK reporting in

5,000 hours in MSpaint.exe

nice

When's our jihad?

It's possible. Usually I'll just get a few of what I call "frames" only for a few seconds and it's only like I see it through my own eyes. it's only for a few seconds however so I often forget about it happening until it actually happens. And it's only the average day to day stuff that it happens with

Daily reminder we're on the right side of destiny. Copypasta these links and see for your self that its real.

gematrix.org/?word=cant stump the trump

gematrix.org/?word=president donald trump

gematrix.org/?word=trump

I too recall a series of posts from a week or so ago that elicited a feeling of deja vu. I even had a moment of deja vu at work. It's become a little more frequent as of right now.

Furthermore, I had a weird dream, which is rare for me to have and to even remember afterwards, in which Trump was with his family in a press conference and he said something along the lines:
Bracketed stuff is the part I'm a bit fuzzy on.

Reposting from last thread.

What does that mean? Anything? Is it in a good or bad way? Is he sucking off the kikes or shoahing them?

Can you shills just fuck off?
These kinds of threads are a great meme factory.

Praise Kek.

It seemed to me that he was calling them out.

Good lord kek please let that dream come to fruition.

If Trump is our hitler…

I don't know. It would shatter my view on reality. It would take this meme magic shit from a joke to me actually being an egyptian pagan. I would quite literally make sacrifices and all that shit for Trump and Kek

If I can find that post on astral projection I'd say we should meet up somewhere on the plane but I'm not familiar with the mechanics behind projection too well.

I'd say a Shoah

A lot of material can be found online/in books made by people who are interested in the subject far more than I think what's good for them, but to each man their own. I'll just tell you the core observations I've made in my experience. Take what I post with a grain of salt.

To answer your question, the cards of the Major arcana seems to come from a parallel of the cycles/ryhthms of the universe on a theme of human experience. Minor arcana adds to it by interpreting the flow and interactions of energies which makes it rather difficult to read, which I don't because I'm rusty as hell/ not that great of a meme magician. They are accurate in my experience as long as I'm not trying to look into to specific of a case, but I explain spooky stuff any better than you could.

Also, to add to this whole "it's not science" conversation going on, I actually have a scientific frame of reference (pursuing a STEM degree which is why I can't funpost with you guys 24/7) and the sperg in me is reluctant to admit any real power behind the cards. However, when I do readings I seem to enter a slight trance that leads me into my interpretation of the draw.

One thing I'll definitely admit is how it can help people rethink their situation and maybe guide them onto a better path. It's quite the powerful tool for brainstorming.

My results from the last thread (using that more thorough birth card calculator).

So I also did the gematria thing, it had no english Gematria only jewish and simple and..lithe simple one is really weird

I can't explain*

Mobile likes to nuke words out of existence.

Edited image. Results from last thread.

Since we're posting ours…

Magus and Chariot make each other more influential
Magus makes the Moon more influential
Hermit and High Priestess make each other more influential

No combination of cards that I have diminish each other's influence
Every pair of cards has some kind of synergy with another pair

nice going Patrick

Yeah I fucked up. I wish you could just delete stuff on Holla Forums like you can on other boards. ;_;

That's why I'm against datamining threads.

At least other than posting your name and birth date you didn't post anything pertaining to your actual beliefs in this thread, so I highly doubt anything actually bad will happen from that.

You'd be surprised user. They are probably capable of more than you think

Ah, yes. The proverbial (((they))).

It's okay, I googled and only came up with a few pics. I'm sure neither of these could possibly be you.

Huh. Top KEK im sure some of the people at cb would be interested in Patrick

Here are the cards for Holla Forums

Meme magic is real.

Our discoveries are becoming harder to ignore or write off and they are becoming more frequent as well. Truly we are the magicians of the next era.

Feels fucking gr8 mang. 2016 is truly a great year.

It keeps…
HAPPENING

Indeed it is brothers. For the internet is our kingdom, and this thread is our temple. Praise be to Kek, bringer of the light. Praise be to Ammit, demander of justice. Praise be to moonman and his KKKlan lynching.

I'd be willing to venture that the whole of Holla Forums is our Temple, if not the whole of Holla Forums.

Dubs confirm, kek wills it.

what were hitlers cards?

Trumps

KEK VULT

checked & keked

Oi lads

Check this out. Watch until the techno shit starts coming in

youtube.com/watch?v=GFn-ixX9edg&feature=youtu.be&t=247

Infinity symbol.

Fuckin ell mate.

Do you feel it? The madness that nips at your heels. The insane smile you can't help but have? That you are suddenly being struck by energy? It is amazing to behold isn't it?

The high energy in these threads is fucking overwhelming, I love it!

>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/fringe/

You're going to be one of the first to go on the day of the rope.

He's a redditor, of course he would be the first to go.

This.

Remember to report + hide, guys.

I would be careful not to confuse god symbolism. Kek is a god of darkness and chaos. Justice is not his forte.

Here are the cards for Trump

Kek is the bringer-in of the light. He is the god that brings forth the dawn, the one who banishes the horrors of the night and illuminates them for all to see. To any self-respecting aryan whose culture features the worship of the sun, that's justice.

fucking meme magic

Video very much related.

kek is chaos, stop getting it wrong. chaos happens after justice is served, everyone who is guilty gets blown the fuck out.

kek just looks like its doing good, but he is doing a service, a commitment to darkness in order to help the impending dawn to be sweeter than it should be.

Alright, tell me your favorite color and remember the last digit of your post and I'll try and read your story.

Close, but no cigar.

Kek is the primordial chaotic darkness that comes before the light. Hence, the bringer of light. He himself represents the chaos and destructiveness of mankind. Similar to the chans, the "internet hate machine"

Red

blue

Orange

Never use your real identity online.

Well duh. I just got trigger happy and posted it before cropping + censoring.

Mein ist green

How did you buy your dragon dildos online without using your real identity?

You're some sort of magician m8?

Where did you go on the site to give you the cards on the right?

Two digit dubs, nice start.
I read from left to right, the order in which they are drawn, for the determine the past, present and future.

Sounds like your going through a frustrating time. Try to rethink what exactly it is you want to accomplish and how other people can help you or are holding you back. A very introspective spread that implies the goal is still attainable but only after much reflection. Good luck user.

Different website.

Here user serenapowers.com/readings/personalCards/getCards.php

I'll have my own tarot drawing done in a second

There's a thing about chaos that is inherent to its state. It is completely fair. It strips away all but your own raw skill, your own will to climb to the top. Chaos, after all, is a ladder.

What will it be, anons? Will you climb that ladder? Will you reach out for the light of the truth?

Interesting. Is rather relevant to some stuff in life right now.
By the way, you do your spread with only the major arcana correct? I got a deck of tarot as well with suits, but I want to dabble in these base arcana speads. I was told to grab power, but I guess meme magic through Egyptian inspired cards will do nicely.

Turquoise

hmm doing the math, I get 16 from my birth date 01/11/1993

1+11+19+93 = 124

Which is 12+4 = 16 = Tower/Chariot.

This is confirmed by two different tarot websites.

If I enter my full name on serenapowers.com, My cards change to The Sun(not pictured/loaded) and The Magician(Magus).

Yet when I enter solely my birthdate, I get The Chariot and The Empress, missing the Tower. Very interesting. I feel I fit mostly with Tower/Chariot mostly, although I know that I haven't applied/perfected that pairing to their full effect.

Does serenapowers.com use different math?

So I have 3 sets of core cards? Tower/chariot, Sun/magician, and the chariot/empress?

Am I missing something? This is very exciting nonetheless!

Fairness does not equate justice. As stated chaos falls after justice to determine how the world settles. It's fair in its randomness, but being fair can lead to an injust situation. Chaos is chaos, neither good or bad, just like this place.

A false path lies down the road.

Sounds like you've got past something that's been holding you up recent. This catharsis however may lead you to abrupt decisions that lead you down the wrong path. Try to take a moment and look at things objectively.

Sorry I'm slow. I haven't read these cards for over a year.

of course its fair, its a part of life, anything goes. I'm just happy that kek does it because he wants to. the universe is unraveling at its seams with memes.

even hilldog is going insane archive.is/T1udD

Ok. Just did my own drawing on this and I got the hermit. Which I took to mean I need solitude, quiet and meditation to process all the information.

Forgot picture

Correct, minor arcana makes the spread much too obscure for me to read right now.

Did you just go through something unexpected and found determination to do something about it? Taking it like a champ if so. I must warn you that it would be wise to remember to take care of yourself however.

Retards never learn.

Get this tarot card, jewish level mysticism out of Holla Forums. Go to >>>/x/ or >>>/fringe/

Thanks user.

Not unexpected, but I am determined to fix the problem. Don't know about taking it like a champ. :/

Do the impossible, see the invisible, touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

The intensified shilling only means Holla Forums is on the right track

Can't stop won't stop kikes. We shall use the playthings of your masters against you.

fuck off you half blooded kike. go back to tel aviv you worthless nigger.

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/ovens/

Good job if you've gotten your life together. You may have a nagging feeling in the back of your head that change is necessary, but you push aside for later. The cards suggest you begin walking forward once more. Your journey isn't over yet.

(self-heiled)

Scratch that. lel

Thanks user. I'm not very skilled in tarot cards yet. But I guess that means I was right about my mother. Which kind of stings. Could also be my ex but that was months ago

Though could you post the cards please?

A little eager to get that image right? Remember that next time. nice by the way
(from last thread)

I find my name to be so uncommon that even running a google search rarely gets you any actual significant people.

THE RIDE DOESN'T END

Here's your picture. Trance me can't into technology.

Sun Wheel Wizard checking in.

Red infinity soldier of Kek reporting for duty.

Preparing for grorious meme battle against Hillary as a meme mage in the Trumpinator Legion.

Victory is in the air
Praise KEK!

green here

Red Paladin of Kek, reporting in.

Heh.

What does it signify that they're upside down?that the meaning is reversed?

The magic coming from this thread is too powerful and too high energy to ignore. It seems like quite a change has taken place in 2016 and we now only seem to be growing more and more powerful and raw.

Hear, hear–
Let us find our divine place in the universe and engage in cosmic battle for the truth against our enemies!

(checked)
Give yourself some credit, I see a lot of people fall into self pity in these situations. Remember to take care, it's the most important part in the reading.

(checked praise Kek)

Sounds like something I've been through before. It's really important to reflect on your whole life and figure out what brought your here.

All the things you push into the back of your mind should be examined and forgiven, because everyone is foolish at some point.

Once you've come to terms with your path try to figure out what person you want to become; there may be a strong sense of apathy that makes it difficult but it will be worth it.

Something to that degree. Otherwise it means that the effect of the card is wearing off.

Thanks user. Trying to keep my head up.

Keep up with the readings, we need more people in this thread.

I believe so user.

Royal Blue

Paladin of Kek here, Praise KEK

Interest probably waned after everyone had their fill yesterday. Which is good because I'm a lazy fuck.

True. And lel.

Thanks for contributing though.

I mainly agree that chaos is a neutral force. Good things can arise from it, especially if it's chaos caused from truth erupting out.

I think JUSTICE and High Priestess represent Ammit and Ebola-chan working together.

Star and Justice together means that you've been rewarded for your past actions, which is always nice to see. The last card suggests that you should look within objectively and find what you truly want for the future.

Yeah, that sounds pretty accurate. I have many talents and I can see many paths I could take, but it is hard for me to choose where to go. So I try a little of it all, a bit of one path, a small bit of another, and yeah, there is a kind of freedom to be found doing several jobs at once, not really fearing for bad luck in one of them, as there's the other streams of income. As for the future, well… I read Holla Forums and while I have the conviction that it will all work out, the specifics still bug me.

These are just the things on the top of my mind, I will delve deeper and examine the things I discard during the day. One of these things might be my perfectionism - I should truly give myself a break, I've gone a pretty long way over these few years and changed for the better more than most do over decades.

There's plenty to contemplate here. Thanks user.

HEIL!

Paladin reporting for duty, sire.

MOONMAN HERMIT DEATH SQUADS REPORT IN

With all this meme magic i'm witnessing lately im thinking to convert to kekism or whatever its called

That minor arcana snuck into the deck! How weird. It makes the spread pretty sensible too. Meme magic is going too far.

Your path seems to be well set, the cards don't have much to offer. Just keep doing what you have been and you'll continue on your way.

Well I'm done here and I have some work to do.

Good luck on all your endeavors anons, our hero smiles upon you.

Thanks mate.

That gives me greater confidence that I'm on the right track in what I'm doing. I would go on, but rather not turn this thread into personal blog-land.

Thank you user.

you missed the absolute dubs storm where it was decreed god was dead and from it rose Kek, among other shit pointing to Kek coming into the picture.

That thread was wild with meme magic.

Thanks bruh. I'll spend some time doing some reading to help in bringing forth meme magic of old. We are all magicians now, and this magic pisses off kikes. Therefore we should keep doing it.

Reporting in

Jewish magic is all about control, control this, control that, hell their symbol is of the very artifact symbol used to control shit.

Where as meme magic is channeled and can't be controlled. It passes through either way, it is just up to the individual to embrace it.

When (((they))) can't control it, they try to destroy it or kill it. But you can't kill memes, the very DNA of the soul.

Go ahead and tell us what you're doing man, you got me curious now.

Nice two digit dubs.
The funny thing is, is that they can't control it because it belonged to their biblical masters. the Egyptians. A different culture entirety of long since passed that we revived partially and influencing. This is how they lose the fight, with weapons of old.

I've got a question for you fellow memesters.

Would it be worth it to watch The Matrix now? Does it have any sort of symbolism or anything relevant to what we're doing here? I know it's hailed as a classic with the red pill stuff and all, but I've never seen it before and want to go into it with fresh eyes.

Exactly this m8. We're reviving ancient Egypt here and our gods are listening to our pleas, our cries for help against the juden. And they hear us! They hear us and lend a hand! For one day, one day soon we will smite the heretical scum that is the hook-nose.

Matrix is a shiny repaint of the story of jesus. I don't think that will help in this. Might be worth a try, who knows.

Yes goy, ignore Sweden and Canada news and ((())), look at those pretty tarot cards!

Fuck off half breed kike. Your words hold no power here.

I hear Tel Aviv got shot up, why don't you go deal with that instead chaim?

We should create our own secret society.

This is some funny shit. Do you believe also in astrology?

We already are a secret society, user.

Besides, a few have already tried and failed pretty miserably. We have to stay here on Holla Forums - though we could have a nice name for ourselfs to have our own /general/

See:
>>>/vis/
>>>/bmw/

And probably others I don't remember right now.

tbh this thread is pretty shit. Only 12 different card combinations, taking cards at very face value, and is nothing more than horoscopes.

If you want a more indepth look into the tarot, see Mouni Sadhu's The Tarot. Take everything with a grain of salt obviously, but this was the best book I could find on making sense of the tarot.

No user. The memes are free to those who can wield them properly. The strong shall stand, the weak shall fall. Memetic magical Darwinism.

You could say the old gods assembling (like Sobek has come in the form of Krokodil) is destiny. The question is, how many other pantheons of old will band together to take down the jew that has crushed them. I'm sure they've been itching for payback for hundreds of years.

well, I'm a direct descendant of a templar knight, and like all tarot and chinese zodiac point at, I have a strong sense of justice. Sadly I once followed along the false song of pozzing back in '08, but when I hit college in '10 (and got tattoos of our family's coat of arms with my bros as graduation present) I saw and noticed first hand the rise of political correctness in action, and how college loan mafia were riding on student debt. I avoided that, but also noticed professors could easily fuck over your future and grade at the drop of a hat if they don't like you. I've had leadership experience in a club, but ultimately I've gone on to do gov't & military contract work for now. I awoke to what was real around me (because I've been skeptical and a thinker), and would refuse to back out easily. I first thought this election would lead to the US being fucked no matter what until trump came along and gave me new found hope. And to that, I've stood in defiance to the oppressive left and their agenda. To them that wish to destroy the symbol of american patriotism and make it a laughing stock, I've responded in kind being so damn patriotic it would make your eyes bleed. And at work, there's plenty of trump supporters around, but they have their own ideas and thoughts. So I've been subtly dropping redpills of information and planting the seed of yearning information and wanting to do more research on their own. The bernouts are hilarious, and I've just kept an upbeat and positive winning personality. Personally I desire a leadership position in the place I work at, thankful for it giving me the chance to work, but it makes so many stupid mistakes that only work short term, that the end result will be disastrous. To put it bluntly, I want to make the company great again. I keep a pretty low profile and hide my power level, but when the need arises, I push forward against it, in high positive energy. I have butted heads before with management, and they begrudgingly admit I'm correct, because rather than just spurging out, I detail my argument, what's wrong, and how to fix it. On family note, my parents support me for whatever the hell religion I believe in, or occupation, or whatever really. As long as I'm not a degenerate drug abuser, they don't care. They just want whats best for me as long as I can prosper, and they do their fair share in kindly egging me on and pushing me in the right direction (not hand holding, but only once in a blue moon comment) They hate hillary with a passion, and my dad believes we should just turn the middle east into a glass parking lot.

I find it hilarious that the jews in order to keep victim status are willing to genocide and release their monster on themselves, just to keep the "oy vey we are so victimized"

Jews never invented shit. Trot crds ren't Jewih invention, alcohol isn't a Jewish invention, Jews didn't cultivate cannabis, Jews didn't invent music, Jews never came up with anything ever in their entire history. Name one thing that you think of as wholly Jewish and I can tell you where Jews stole it. Circumcision? Egyptians. One God? Also Egyptians.

Don't forget dreidels from the irish.

This is just a meme magic general, user-kun

Ah, I see. Good luck on your journeys, fellow meme magician. I dream of a day when all of us Holla Forumsacks are of the right age to be able to take over high positions in society and work together to drop redpills and undermine the jews just like they have undermined our entire race for years.

Banks, and usury?

Are there any good books on tarot that Holla Forums would recommended?

We wuz magic and spirituality n shiiet.

No but they perverse anything they touch. The medieval form of the tarot was popularized by roaming (((gypsies))). Although the tarot's origins are from Egypt, as an attempt to preserve their priest's initiation rites, whatever the original version was has most likely been changed into what we have now. But it's the closest thing we have to their portable memes, besides hieroglyphics but those aren't normie friendly.

tarotschool.com/Tower_Chariot.html

But how do i unite them?

Thanks, you too fellow meme magician/paladin.

This year has a really odd feeling, a feeling deep in my gut that tells me things are reaching the point where the chapter of the greatest lie and deceit in history is coming to a close. That the past and history of what the jews have done to culture and society after culture and society is going to be brought to light, thanks to the deep dark pits of the internet.

Something is telling me karma is paying them a visit, and it's bringing a pizza raid-tier of shit along with it back at them.

All dubs in pic related point to this being the left's demise. And it's looking like the DNC of 2016 is going to make 68' look like a trip to disney world.

The jew are so overconfident that they've left metric shit tons of bread crumbs to follow that lead right back to them. There's no escape for them now, and even pozzing and destroying the internet would just outright reveal their hand even more.

Perhaps the next chapter we can finally ascend the stars.

I've got that same feeling, man. That surreal, energetic feeling.

The jews are most definitely being overconfident. Check out
This sent me into a blinding white hot rage.

It's our time now, kikes.

Black

In medieval times there were no gypsies, gypsies are a fake ethnic group, the closest thing to gypsies in medieval times were in fairy tales. Tarot cards in the middle ages were used by alchemists and other esoteric scholars.

The Babylonians. In fact, the secrets of banking, usury, and script currency are the ancient esoteric secrets the Knights Templars discovered in the Holy Land and most secret occultist societies throughout the years. That's why Babylon is so associated with evil, they were pretty synonymous with usury and debt slavery in the ancient world; what we think of Jewish bankers today that's what the ancient world thought of Babylonian merchants and moneylenders.

I think the dreidel has a few analogs, not just the Irish.

And we are about to rediscovered it.

you forgot tower/charioit

Ah, I did not know that

What about their disgusting poo fetish?

Indeed we are. Would it be out of the realm of possibility for all of us to physically converge and make a pilgramage of sort to our holy lands? Or would that be a death wish?

We could maybe all astral travel to it at the same time?

i didnt miss that thread
i witnessed the dubstorm
and i saw a post saying " ill convert to kek or whatever" and dude got hitler dubs.
it was impressive

checked

How to into astral travel? I've read many things on it before but they use such /fringe/ tier words and shit that doesn't make any sense. Could ya help me out?

Checked
Twas a great thread.

not to mention the fact that moonman card was associated with 8ch

i got the same cards as the fuhrer

Doesn't Holla Forums have a dice divination system?

I haven't been able to astral project myself yet but I'm looking into it and lucid dreaming seems to be a key.

Lads, we already astrally travel to one place. You're here, at the nexus of the memes.

Dubs confirm

I never thought about it like that, but this really is like us astrally traveling to a single place. Good point m8

Praise the Egyptian gods that the kikes despise and continue to do your magic.

Can anyone explain why I got three hermits and three high priestesses

It happens at time. Just means that applies to many parts of your life.

FOR ASTRAL PROJECTION

fringechan.org/fringe/res/3.html

Scroll down to meditation number 17. Supposedly that will help. I'm going to ask a few more questions of what any user should be wary/on the look out for.

Fuck, I missed you again. Purple, since I can't pick between red and blue.

Are you gone for good? Is it too late!?

sorry mate.

He's out of here ftm.

So the jew mods have deleted my thread about the kebabs destroying another ancient temple.

It was a temple to the god of wisdom. Do you think that god will join team Kek?

Very likely it's going to be a coalition of the old gods looking to pay the jews back for their shit.

Will the god of wisdom grant us some dank new memes?

Green.

Rolling for luck. Hope tarot-chan will be with us shortly.

It might not be a load of horse bollocks, because I maintain that Manetho was correct and Josephus the Jew apologist an obvious liar and the Hebrews were themselves descendents, albeit distant, of the Hyksos who invaded and briefly ruled northern Egypt during the Second Intermediary Period before being violently driven out by native Egyptian dynasties. So there was an Exodus, but the descendants of Hebrews did not flee as liberated slaves but as defeated invaders.

I've been drawn to mythology, magic, the esoteric, and the supernatural well before the chans were even a thing, probably before many of you were born, since I was a little kid in the 80s.

Also, don't be scared, the scary thing isn't that there are forces out their beyond all human comprehension that obeys whatever laws it wants at its whims and can violate any and everything if it so desires, the scary thing would be if science was right and the greatest power in our universe were Jews and usury.

Oh, we don't control it at all, well to a certain extent our will plays a role, but it has a will, too. Just go with it, it's all you can do anyway, it's what you're supposed to do, it's your Dao to be as water and go with cosmic flow, and right now the cosmic flow wants to break free from the dams the damned Jews and moderns have tried to contain it in and deluge the whole dystopian landscape.

The scientific method and empiricism both rest on a priori ontological and epistemological assumptions which can never be proven via the scientific method or empiricism. Remember, your brain and senses didn't evolve to give you an accurate understanding of the universe.

Science can't prove anything other than so-and-so made some observations and interprets such-and-such pattern and here's the reasoning of why those observations and that perceived pattern are valid.

Someone is looking for a pure, worthy waifu.

Let it be scattered about, those who should see it will find it, those who shouldn't will ignore it, and those who it doesn't matter whether they see it or not will see it or not. Hiding away knowledge is the way of the Jews and Masonics, not of us.

Interesting the Trump's desire cards are the Meme Magician combo

Kek is the primordial chaos, the chaos between the apocalypse of the old night and the creation of the new morning. The darkness out of which the first light of dawn comes.

We already are, we just don't do the faggy homoerotic shit the jew cults do.

OK, THAT might be the one thing the Jews invented, their one contribution to human civilization. Although fart and poop jokes on some level are pretty universal.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEACON OF LIGHT Holla Forums
And you waste your time with these lies.
Cards don't control or read the universe. Your date of birth (measured from the time of Jesus) doesn't matter.
Wake the fuck up and stop wasting time.
Hillary is being shilled hard on tweeter. Google is removing search results of her being a criminal. JIDF is making us more distracted than ever.

YEEESSSS
Ignore what is going on.
Continue your dumb circlejerk.
We will use your big egos against you, goys.

Are you retarded?

no no no
Everything is fine.
Continue on talking how you're a descendant of knights templars or how some cards predict your future.
it's fine.
Stay placated and placid, my sweet children. Don't use up your energy or time for smarter things.

The ether has been a somewhat overlooked thing in physics. And it will probably come up again with more research into quantum physics.

You can't stop it, Avi.

user please, you can't get fat on rations. it should be titled Capitalists to Nationalist.

Kek, you are right.

Some interesting gematria results from my name:

i am here to eat monkeys not train them (no more white man's burden)
ride of the valkyries
magnificent triple eight
slayer of goliath of gath
thou shalt not steal
the date of the apocalypse
sandy hook elementary

Thats some magnificent gematria results friendo

Link?

Nvm I found it

Mine is weird.

And About Is Long The And Saved 587
A Pattern Recognition Of The Highest Magnitude
Blessed Virgin Mary
One World Trade Center
Divine Gene Earthquake In California
Ronald Wilson Reagan
Salvation From Hell
Egyptian Pyramids
Who Is The Son Of God
The King Whom Is Awake
Go Back To Your Pond
Golden Ratio Measure
Sun In Eighth House
Microchipped Americans

gematrix.org/

Jesus fuck its disgusting, spoiler that shit user. Some some disgusting snap-city auswitz shit.

Nigger prolly does crossfit all day he aint swole at all

fuck off you halfbreed kike.

Mine is really weird and really long. Quite a bit creepy actually

One of those images doxxes you, Ryan

One of those images doxxes you, Ryan

summerfag plz go

Here are the highlights of mine, brackets are mine

those repeats above all occurred in a continuous sequence with each other

Aw piss

the sun isn't loading

And I was too

See why I was a bit disturbed by the results?

Red

Cant access poll, but I'm Moon/Hermit

user, do you do anything special in particular? Are you another random NEET or do you have any position of high power? Could you possibly become that in the future?

I deliver pizza. That's about it. I've been debating about getting into more /fringe/type stuff but haven't gotten too deep yet. Why?

Just wondering from what came out of your name.

Btw, I deliver pizza too. What a coincidence

thats cool what company? I also find the frequent mentions of phrases featuring feminine characters a bit uncomfortable, but that might just be me

Very interesting results

How do I explore the High Priestess more?

Looking up without my middle name I get ones such as Tx USA holocaust, final United states president and a few other ones

Dominos but I quit cause our new boss was an asshole now I'm looking to deliver for one of the other places around here

im the same and I'm told our old manager was a total bitch.were you on 31st by chance user?

read the meaning man

devil has more to do with awareness of evil/degeneracy and being tempted by it

lkinda the same

Nope, must be fairly common for managers to be major dickweeds. Mine was this corporate brownoser who fudged everything and tanked employee morale more than anything I've ever seen. Ran off quite a few good lads before I left myself. Store's probably going to go under soon because of him. Serves em right.

Any gematria results that match with all three?

I got one that stood out: Black Knight; in the Minor Arcana the Knight of Pentacles is the only suit that corresponds

The Lovers has to do with a union, not necessarily sexual or romantic, though the symbolism serves to illustrate

Read Jung's work on the anima

Fuck it, I'll do a few before bed. Reply with favorite color, remember last digit.

Gonna say no to communism and not go through the posts after the last end for BS magic theory reasons I won't delve into(and I don't want to sift through the thread on mobile.) You are free to call me a faggot for that.

And uhh proof if it means anything

indigo

I got the death and emperor .

There are , I guess , many anons who have the same combination of cards in Holla Forums , and this probably means that we will change the world , in one way or another .

Purple

I don't think so.might be two that overlap but I don't think any do all 3

And expect no more than 5

Actually looking at my English and simple it seems like they all match.on English and simple

Sounds like you have a new goal in mind recently, but haven't gotten any results. Try to look at your situation in a different perspective and reallocate your energy to where they truly are needed.

Uhh I'm feeling kinda fidgety. Today might be off I'm suspecting.

Nopicturino

Are you still there meme fortune man?

Do me, January 26, 1994

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine_(color)

Recently you might have come to terms with why things are how they are. This understanding has allowed you to obtain a comparatively tranquil state of mind. You may fear entering once again into the midst of the unknown, but the tower suggests that it is necessary to go further.

Grey
thank you for doing this for everyone

BY KEK
That is bizarrely accurate.
Bless you.

It appears you've gotten past a roadblock or plateau which is great. However this has led you to strange lands in which you find hard to understand your place in. The inversion of both The Magician and Sun high suggest that you reconsider your abilities and how well they can be utilised to find your way through your new surroundings.

And my dad propped his computer on top of my table (and cards) to print something. At least the phone can charge, polite sage

A-user I…

what's the Hanged Man inverted supposed to mean

Sorry, couldn't resist with death showing up at the end. Shitpost and jokes aside

Alright looks like you're attempting to figure out your true self, which has made you become aware of a mismatch between you and the world around you. Death knocking at the door in the future is a powerful transition point. It is tantamount to do away with the old, strip away what is unnecessary, and welcome a new opening in order to find the direction you should be facing.

Prussian Blue

Unrewarded sacrafices, stagnation, a calm before the storm. Also I put some importance in context. It's in the past so the best you could do is reflect upon it, in this case it may suggest the potential for your past actions to grow into something greater.

Ah here's your picture.

Sorry gonna call it quits now. My phone is acting up and slowing down to the point that I swear it just mutated an extra chromosome.

fuck I missed out for red

have a good night user

I tried posting this in its own thread, but I think it got ignored/deleted or whatever. Anyways, this seems to be the most relevant thread.

Guys, Kek is the god of darkness.
Trump was born during a total lunar eclipse, when the moon is covered in darkness.

Trump was literally born under the sign of kek. Things start to make a lot more sense when you consider that.

Very, very interesting Tarot Reader. As it would happen, I am trying to figure out my position in this world and the next, and I'm in the military, and plan on doing a deployment soon I will certainly change my life, which seems to be at a point of stagnation with school and all.

Thank you very much for the spook

confirmed for not being familiar with the mythology of Kek. Kek is primordial, he emerged FROM chaos. He is the bringer-in of light; in the same way he emerged from the void, he brings-in illumination, form, awareness – that is to say, through Kek order emerges out of chaos. Order follows and emerges out of chaos, as the breaking dawn follows the dark of night. Kek is the bringer-in of order; he was born of chaos and is a characteristic of chaos (thus the mad, seemingly random, organic way meme-magic emerges out of the chaos of the boards), but he is extropic in nature, not entropic.

The opposite, actually. Chaos is not bad, in fact it's only through the infinite possibilities of the chaotic void that light and order arise. But again, Kek brings-in or heralds the coming of light/order, never the other way around. The world is chaos, but the form that grows out of that chaos is determined by or reflective of Kek. And Kek is on our side.

gray

>>>/memetics/ is also another

implying the usa isn't the hammer

A good video here on memetics

youtu.be/rE3j_RHkqJc