LIST OF GREAT THINGS DONALD TRUMP HAS DONE

LIST OF GREAT THINGS DONALD TRUMP HAS DONE

regated.com/2016/05/great-things-trump-done/

LITERALLY HITLER

FUCKING FASCIST
URGH. I CAN'T EVEN

That Kike mayor Ed Koch never forgave him for that, ever. If you read "The Art of The Deal", Ed Kike treated him like a piece of shit, and try to stop him at every turn from building buildings in New York. Ed Kike actually wanted him to fail with the ice skating rink, and the under-budget, under-time performance was too much.

But yeah, Trump is a Kike puppet. Right.

Fucked it Up:

5) He saved an ice skating rink in Central Park by taking over the over – budget project, and finishing the rink by Christmas time for free. He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget. He also operated the ice skating rink for a year, and donated all profits to charity

imaging him trying to help people and do nice things

what a bastard

fuck off shill

Hello fellow goy.uh, I mean Holla Forumsack. He's an evil white supremacist Nazi who is doing good deeds to cover up the bad things he does. He's not like Bernie®, who is fighting for your free college and black lives Go-uh, I mean guy.

yes yes comrade drumph is a bad man he wants to make america america again, like it was ever america in the first place we both know they stole keeengs n shieeet for the most productive nation on earth

drumph already kills those poor natives to make the red hats his cult always wears etc etc

can't even talk like that to take the piss anymore,fucking disgusts me people actually believe this shit

Remember, blacks were the smartest people on earth. They taught us how to bathe, and do mathematics, and then colonialism, somehow magically, dropped their IQ by 50 points.

It's the current year, how can you not want a women for president?

The amount of double think it takes to most like this pisses me off to. I can't wait for the DOTR. Fuck all of these tratirs, kieks, niggers, race-moxers, etc.

Man, I triggered like two libshits already with this link.

fucking cracks me up man seriously. talk about delusions

good job

><
know how I know you don't belong here?

Me thinks you didn't get the joke.

I dont know how to use the archive.

see

archive.is, follow instructions on site, it's pretty easy dude

Seriously though, I do not know how to use the archive since I never post external links on poll, I did however see this and thought it was worth a post.

But yeah, sorry for no archive,

thanks

I'll use it in the future if I ever see more stuff worth posting.

user, what are you doing

so much shilling and kikery lately I've started going off half cocked. I didn't even look at the pic.

no worries user happy to help

kek, sometimes its better to shoot first recently though, the shilling has been pretty intense

It's because of the recent primaries. They're trying to subvert newer users who haven't been here for the hundreds of Trump digging threads in which he came up relatively clean.

Notice how they never do the footwork themselves, only posting a non archived link, then insulting anyone who comes to a conclusion they don't approve of. It's so transparent it's hilarious.

You should've known he was joking at least by "my fellow neo-nazis".

I'm glad at least someone found that amusing.