Meanwhile

Meanwhile, on-board the Holla Forums Space Station…

"What the fuck is this white stuff floating around the cabin?"

When will we see Ayy Lmaos?

Dipper fetish, now with less gravity!

Captain Jim! A ship is requesting to dock us! They seem to be from 4chans Space Station! They want to join our crew! Should I give them permission to dock?

What, HW will be fucking travestites in space now?

Do you still need a wheelchair in space?

Shoot them down! quickly, they will give us cancer!

Threat eliminated!
Fuck that was a close call!

The answer is simple

We simply build a wall around the station and make the 8SS great again!

RED ALERT

'ARM PHOTON TORPEDOS

On screen

I'm a captain, not a captcha decoder

Good, now set a course for moon base Holla Forums

they found Hitler and are unfreezing him

And I do mean tor pedos

Commander we have a problem in the morgue.
Someone has been fucking corpses again.

That wasnt a problem for him.

defrosting Hitler may take quite a while.

Holla Forums will find a way

So are we going to fucking Mars or what?

wew

nah fuck mars', its full of martian space niggers
though we can genocide them

NIGGA YOU BETTER RUN

do the elctric boogalloo

Don't worry guys, there was a minor hull beach when the raging faggot in bay 9 threw his xbox controller against the station walls, but I was able to patch that shit up with bubblegum

Also be careful where you fly in sector 7, some user threw up from space adaption syndrome

And please note. There was a pressure leak in sector 4, so that's our new water boiler room

And can the two anons fucking eachother in the ass in sector 12 please be careful, too much rough movement could destabilize our orbit. Also its really fucking loud and we can hear your moaning through the walls

ayy yo hol' up!
so u be sayin' we wuz astronoz 'n sheit?

Hey guys, I found this egg during my last space walk. Pretty cool, huh?

You found an allegory for rape?

Thank fuck I'm starving, throw it on the fryer and make us all breakfast will ya?

Sure thing user! Lemme just get my apron and–Whoa, was the egg always open like that?

I wonder what xenomorph egg would taste like?

Or is the blood of the facehugger acid? Also how does it know how to accurately hit your face over the distances that it jumps/falls? What would happen if it hit a guys leg, or back or back of his head?

Alright, which one of you faggots has seen an ayy lmao running around?

I might've seen it, whats it look like?

Alrighty, so the septic tank is full
I have decided to dump it in such a way that the trajectory lands it directly over Israel to cover all the kikes in shit instead of over the ocean where the shit is dumped usually

shoot it at india, that way wherever it lands its allowed to be dumped there, all of india is a designated shitting dtreet

There's no point though, nobody would be able to tell the difference

if a shit drops in india, and noones around, does it make a noise?

Sir, sectors 2 and 3 where Holla Forums and Holla Forums are housed are now having a war. Who do we send to pacify the situation?

Disconnect Holla Forums from the station and have them de-orbit

Holla Forums wanted to remove the sector numbering system "for the good of the space commune" fuck them

Vent leftypol's sector.

haha, no one, just jetteson blocks 2 and 3, and block 13 Synagogue sector as well for good measure

DISCONNECTING SECTOR 2

justice, hail the space furher

In other, possibly related news, hundreds of burning Fedoras and copies of the Communist Manifesto rained from the sky over California today, San Francisco fears this may be a sign of the end times, mass suicide ensues

i love the smell of dead nu-male in the morning

Why don't we disconnect our septic tank over them?

sure
Unit 626, jettison tank 1 and 2 on Los Anglas, unsure mass spread to UCLA

Mexican Space Force?

Eh essay

Just build a wall around the space station. that's sure to keep the Mexican Space Armada out

I hear they made great progress last year, building a space fleet out of old junked Honda Civic engines that run off of beans

ALL HANDS ON DECK! Holla Forums HAS BEEN SPOTTED TWO POINTS OFF THE STARBOARD BOW!

BATTLE STATIONS!

mother of god
I dont want to die captain

Bracing for impact

RED LEADER STANDING BY!

Sir shuttle N121TG is requesting permission to dock, it appears it has another shuttle in tow the ZS-NVB who is transmitting a mayday call.

Tell them to fuck off, we're full.

RED 1 STANDING BY

Red light standing by!

Red Letter Media standing by

RED FIGHT STANDING BY

RED KIKE STANDING BY

Redfoo
standing by

RED SHIRT STANDING BY

More like redditors standing by. I thought we spaced leftypol?

Pokemon Red standing by

kill yourself faggot

kill yourself m8.

Stop forcing your shit leftypol its cringey as fuck

red text standing by

IM NOT FORCING IT YOU FUCK, RED CAME UP, WHAT RED, O YEAH, COMMUNISM YOU KIKE FUCK KILL YOURSELF

A memoir of my life, written in red ink, standing by!

Sir, it appears we've already been infiltrated by raging shitposters, what should we do now?

Captain, our instruments detect a significant gravity warp in the vicinity of the clinton constellation. There may be hostile forces hidden in the gas cloud.

im going to kill myself

Guys…

That's no moon!

Hitler trips checked sir!

Here is an accurate representation of Holla Forums in space.

Wew

Good thinking sir, sacrificing yourself for the good of the station, someone here will miss you maybe idk

BEST
THREAD
EVER

Ayy, all it takes is for someone to press the "New Thread" button and produce good threads more often. Too bad it doesn't happen that often anymore…

The former colony fourchon has launched another fleet of exdodus ships, long range scans indicate high levels of cancer. Shall I activate dysnomia?

The moon is fighting its shill cannons!

We can't get our message that the holocaust didn't happen to all the new fags!

IN OTHER NEWS
THE HURRICANE HAS BEEN BLOWING INTO MIAMI
THE HURRICANE IS NOW OFFICIALLY SELF-PERPETUATING DUE TO LARGE AMOUNTS OF SPIC TEARS

Anyone else here absolutely terrified by the vastness of space? One of my fears involves being stuck in space, floating above earth, unable to do anything, slowly being pulled in by earth's gravity.

noice, very noice.

death corps of Kreig standing by.

As long as you're in a space station with access to sufficient food, water, and oxygen you're probably safer than you would be on Earth subject to storms and earthquakes. In space you really only have to worry about space debris and those move in a predictable way and can be easily avoided

would you guys like to meet my gf?

Your local melanin enriched friend asks you if you wish to play pic related.
Wat do?

You go and play. Nothing wrong with a little physical exercise.

True aryans appreciate a good basketball match. Both observing and participating is encouraged.

We have to beat those niggers at their own game

Lets start practicing for the big game now, we can't let the nigs win!

Into the airlock with you.

Illegal aliens GTFO. It's time we built a wall around LV-426.

Into the airlock with you.

Captain, our starship appears to be approaching a very large object, and it is affecting our gravitational pull. It appears to be a large moon or small pla- oh wait it's a feminist floating in space. False alarm.

fire at it

nah, she was born on the 8SS

Why not throw her out for entertainment…we're just about hitting the Philippines.

oh she is an adult, you can throw her parents out tho, they didn't make it to see her grow up

Sometimes I forget this is not Holla Forums.

Do we have enough firepower, sir? The blubber appears to be hiding an entire shipcrew that crash-landed.

YES WE DO
use what was left of Holla Forums

Aim harpoons, we're eating fresh tonight!

Brought my gun collection, hope you guys don't mind. Gonna do a little target practice in the hydroponics room later.

RED RAPE GUY just now showing up

Careful nigger, there's no Gravity Drag on those bullets. that means every bullet you fire will continue into the endless void of space indefinitely until it hits some distant alien target

Oh, and you might poke a hole in the ship, in which case we'll have to seal off the sector to prevent a global pressure leak

it all b k noa, I cut a couple windows for him to shoot out of.

I JUST WANTED SOME COFFEEEEEeeeeee….

"Gravity" was a racist invention made by the white honkey viking niggers to keep the black man down. We all know that if you shoot a bullet it will have its own spirit according to the laws of JuJu spirits. (Only racist KKK members deny this absolutely true science)

coffee, a rare mineral mined from the shafts of peragus II which gives a substantial boost to our economy. but some idiot decided to start shooting lazer beams at a republic cruiser a couple weeks causing a chain reaction from the highly explosive asteroids floating in orbit.

Life's never been the same since.

CApITaain, a status update from the fringes of our monitoring stations.

/x/ just got real spooky.

I need to take a piss, but i don't wanna go to the toilet.

What should I do?

Hurry respond.

Just piss in the air vents, there's no gravity to pull your piss downwards so it'll get sucked up by the vents suction

A pirouette I guess.

Ahhh Holla Forums, I've missed you.

Space Hooka time

Tits or gtfo the airlock!

im stil convinced the faulty heat shield ceramic plate was installed by a nigger.

Its india there is always some one around

i found this

irk, fucking faggots

Funny how they dont have parachutes or magazines. im guessing they are not to be trusted with that shit until they get infected with Vitiligo.

Pls dont breach atmospheric containment in the hydroponics bay, i have ..eum.. flowers in there.

Alright faggots, who stole my hidden weed stash?

I know it was one of you faggots.

And has anyone seen that faggot Chris Hadfield? Canadian nigger always snooping around for my weed stash

pic related, its him, juggling balls, like his mom was doing last nigh

good trigger discipline though.

Terran, lunar, or asteroid orbit?

Any idea what this thing was doing in the janitor's closet?

Let's light up, before NASA wants some too

top men are working on repairing the space station servers

Just some *ahem* experiments I am conducting

please pay no attention and whatever you do do not go in there!

thanks