It's just a prank bro

how do I annoy my mom and her new boy toy who are having really loud annoying sex?

Bit of background, she's the type of person who if you say a single fact or opinion and she disagrees she defaults on "this is my house and I will do what I want" to the point of shamelessness. Also threatened to kick me out 10m ago for not picking up socks.

How do I subtly ruin her and her douchey consort's sexy time without her finding out it was me?

I was thinking maybe hide some speaker in a place where they wouldnt find it and blast some sounds every so often.

Come in with a hard on shouting player three has entered the game.

kek

do you have a pet dog?

Tell her that a person come to the house (you dont know him/her and you were so upset that you didnt asked more) and that he/she told you to not be so loud doing sex because kids are near and she/he/it will call the police.

Remember to write everything in a paper and read it a lot of times before doing it, for normies that shit is a fucking trauma and you will never forget it, you can also try lauching stones to the floor every time they are doing it (after that) she will get it but womyn dont give a fuck, then try with a window, she will stop because womyn like security and money, its a scientific fact that they cant have orgasm if they are loosing money or are being fucked by a tard that cant protect them.

follow these instructions:

at that moment you stare directly into her eyes as you orgasm and your hormone crippled lady dick cums all over your chest

OP needs to post or respond or this is pointless

also post webm

Also samefag.

Yes

She's completely shameless so it wont work. My family has basically cut her off. I still have to live with her a few months before I transfer colleges so I need to just piss her off without her knowing it's me or I might get kicked out early.

duh, that's why i said "also", to make clear i meant to add this myself

(double dubs)

you need to get the dog barking

oh boy! a new word to google!

'Do not remove cells'? How is that even possible? Hair is attached to cells, if you're not bringing some cells with the hair, isn't it just shaving?

Not the worst idea. I could maybe play some clips of dogs barking since he hates other dogs.

Was trying to think of some ideas to get back at them but most aren't charming and are more sociopathic like putting sugar in his gas tank or something. Not gonna go with that obviously.

then get the dog barking and bonus if you can get the dog scratching at the door. put a small bit of food by or on the door

another thing is go to a smoke detector in your house and put it in test mode

Lmao sounds good fam.

listen, most people want you to do something crazy, but the real trick is to do just enough to stop them, leave them frustrated, and to let it fester.

I was told my entire child life:
Now that I've found Holla Forums, I have the courage to argue for what is right, and single mothers are not right.

Essentially, you have to be the man she never had. Every woman yearns for a man to take control of her. Since this is Holla Forums, I am obligate to tell you to fuck your mother.

thank you for the insight into the family life sexually depraved mindset of Holla Forumsacks

Most moms have a Jocasta complex.

Thats the point, if you just launch stones she wouldnt get it, try with a reason first, then her brain will mix things and she will get that she isnt safe with him so her orgarms will be ruined, try with stones at the moment of the orgasm… kid, did i have to explain everything?

She will get used to that and OP and consequences will never be the same for OP.

Same as the dog, she didnt fear OP, OP fear her, if she have power over the thing that is ruining her sex shit will be worse.

yeah, but it give you multiple things. one day do the smoke detector. the next do the dog.

i still think that OP is probably so effeminate that giving in to her moms lovers dick is the best course of action she can take

It was a joke, about the fucking. I am no Oedipus.

The point still stands though, control her.

Back story:
>met in prison

Thanks for not staying with a good man, and bouncing from drunk to drunk, grams

tl;dr single motherhood is cancer

quit bitching about your circumcision

Sure, disregard the entirety of my post, and keep being a slave. Faggot.

is this story real?
it explains a lot but doesn't paint your ideology in a positive image at all
it just shows how it's superficial pretentiousness to cover your deeply hurt ego
you are a living political charicature of the modern neo nazi, and i don't even mean to be condescending by now

I didn't disregard it. I am just tired of all these assholes who are so obsessed with their fucking foreskin. quit being autistic and get over it

All related to OP.

The intact Family should be seen as the paramount, despite any political conviction.
The Family is the the smallest identifiable unit into which the society can be divided, just as a molecule can retain the composition and substance of the whole.
I can not say my ego is hurt, because it has never been healthy. Thanks for not being condescending.

Men are naturally designed to have a foreskin, any situation that will remove such a natural occurrence should be challenged, despite autism

out of everything in your life the fucking foreskin isn't the major issue

It is indeed an issue. It is the first issue.
Keep making excuses. If you are circumcised, you too are a slave.
Tell me, would you hurt your son in such a way?
Inflict pain upon a baby, who cannot consent and doesn't understand why he is subjected to the pain of circumcision?

Do you honestly believe that such a pain will not stay with a man, affecting him until adulthood?

Will you defend the reasons the practice of circumcision is continued in the Western world, despite the overwhelming evidence against it?

No one fucking cares. Back to halfchan.

have not been there in years
how are things going back there?

Two words:
Trap thread

problem is not the content being posted but that being censored
grow up

Do you have tile flooring?

CTR /Slide thread detected, along with all of the blind sheep followers.

/ban en masse

Maybe gain a person's perspective instead of reacting to four words they posted.

I agree, any censorship is bad, especially the censorship that people are advocating for on this very site.
There is a problem when the userbase is more preoccupied with the hourly trap thread while their freedoms go out the window.

>calls someone for being a samefag when it wasn't hidden 'and doesn't matter

How new are you?

"success is the best revenge"

You can SWAT your own house.
Call the cops pretending to be a concerned neighbor saying you think someone in being raped in your house.

OP here. Trying to understand all the autism in this thread.

She's a single mother now but just got out of a 25+ year marriage with my dad who she just found out was banging hookers the entire time because shit was cash.

So now I'm dealing with this shit.

Anyone know any good pills I can use to troll them with? Maybe I could my mom's menopause meds into his coffee or something.

Throwing stuff at the door is ok but she's gonna know it's me. The key is to piss her off, have her not know it's me so I don't get thrown out.

have sex with him and film it

forgot to add, then show your mother

do you share a bathroom with them?

Bring a girl back an have even louder sex.
Or fap into a condom and hide it somewhere obvious in her room. When she asks about it, say he came in with a girl and bribed you 50$ not to say anything

Blast some Street Sects, the kids will love it.

Become a trap and cuckquean your mom.

Would make a nice hentai crop image

feelsbadman

stop living with your mom you fucking failure

Learn to play keyboards with your dick.

Whenever they are fucking, stand in the living room naked playing keyboards.

Either do this or get /fit/ and drop him on the ground then move out. Stop being a faggot op.

is your mom hot?

Also, if you're dating enough

Call up her boyfriend's cell phone and social engineer him into doing something retarded or giving up dank info.

Record audio of them going at it.
Get the audio onto boyfriends phone, in an inconspicuous folder.
Set it as his ringtone specific to your number.
When they're having sex, call him.

Bonus points if you set your number in his phone as a girls name
Bonus points for setting his ringtone specific to your mother's number to be that sound

if you don't want to call his phone, then set an alarm (to go off when you expect that they'll next have sex), with that sound as the alarm tone.