EPIC SMACKDOWN OF LATIN REPORTER

EPIC SMACKDOWN OF LATIN REPORTER
DOING THE ROUNDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Its from 1996–this shit has been going on forever–great meme material–lots of emotion–the woman is just beaten down and gives submissive looks at the end (her pussy is wet and she is ready to surrender).

bretty gud OP

Spread it

TOPKEK

Meh I don't like to play this dumb game anymore.

Hiding behind blacks and deflecting charges of racism is for cucks.

What the fuck are you on about?

This was a good, fresh tactic back in 1996. Nowadays we've evolved to the superior position of just not caring about racist calls.

"we", yes.
Normies are 50 years behind us. Slow learners lad.

She looks like a younger version of Jeb's wife

ABSOLUTELY MAGA

That reporter probably didn't understand after she was getting BTFO so she just said yeah yeah. 20 years later and the rest of the media is telemundo.

Today they will just call him a racist for implying he isn't racist because he has a black friend.

White people aren't racist and don't need to constantly prove that to others.

White people don't need to defend wanting their own country to look them, their right to free association, and enforcing immigration and border laws.

Is choo a raciss main?

yes

WAAAAH STOP DOING WHAT WORKS AGAINST US…ERRR I MEAN THEM

Shill detected.

Nice dubs but it's absolutely degenerate.

I DON'T WANT TO MAKE SOME CHICANOS BUT DAMN SHE'S A LOOKER.

literally can't even speak fucking English

I should go to Brazil and stick a fucking mic in someones face and say in broken Portugese

YOU A RACIS? U A RACIS?

oh wait, I'd get fucking murdered.

She's absolutely not, seriously you have shit tastes m80.

nigger she looks like yeb's troll wife. what the fuck are you talking about? at least pic some spic movie star or something.

I'd rather marry a white hag than that abomination

THE TACO PILL

Correction

THE BEAN BURRITO

Not using any strategy at your disposal to defeat your enemy is for cucks, faggot

everyone needs to see this.