CHOICES THREAD

A strange woman covered in honey approaches you with a glowing jar..

*She takes a breath*

I tell her to fuck off and take a damn shower.

Read a book and try again, that shit was old for greeks a gorillion of years ago.

Retards and 12 years old stem will post anyways.

It means shit like having a fetish for harming yourself or others or a literal fetish for being a slob or lazy.

I turn out the buzzing that's slightly reminiscent of human speech and through force of will return from the forest back to my camp near the portal.

A

B

Aren't these supposed to be difficult?

Someone who endlessly encourages you in your endeavors and then lets you rail her in any way you think of. How is this even a question?

Oh boy… well, if you are literated try with buddhism if christianity triggers you.

I am done.

Summarizing, a and b are the same, but b is better in every sense if there isnt anything hidden.

both of those sound like shit

/thread

agree

I was trying to use something understandable for you.

neither nor, I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want……..

honey.

I choose to turn 360 degrees and walk away.

throw the jar on the floor and rape her

The laughter entered the non-integer dimension of fractal chaos. The universe broke.

I would fuck her 24/7
So when would I selfimprove?

I'm already there, m8.

I'll go for the femdom option 1.

This is literally true for me already so I'm gonna rock that second option, no downside.

Either without any sexual sensations? Although I do think most people should really take there sexual needs (i.e, stop being an addict), that sounds unhealthy, but assuming my health will be okay in this regard, I would be willing to make a choice.
Some people will say this is a lazy approach to a reward, but, realistically, the desire you want most might never come, even if you deserve or are worthy of it. I tried finding a comic about a fish becoming self-aware, only to be eaten by a bigger, normal fish, but I could not. Unfortunately, even a /fit/ Aryan gentleman might not ever find someone to marry unless he's in a good area and situation, and makes more than a modest amount of money. Not only that, but, if he is looking for a virgin, he will have an extremely hard time, and will have to work hard or smart to find someone who fits that category.

As for those taking the later choice, they might want to be at there peak for good reason, especially if we are going to live in a collapsed world. It can be useful, and those who are already physically fit will not have to train, and can focus more of there time on learning important skills or information (though I'm sure many have plenty of time for that). Seeing that you can age yourself younger of older, this seems to be something that will give you 'superhero' like powers, which makes this even more appealing, unless you can only choose once (which probably makes sense since the OP talked about aging)

Anyways, I am very concerned with my reproductive future, and I am more worried about it than my health/agility.
I pick the first option.

bitch be tripping option b and some bromide pills please

Get's it. Actually, fuck me he's right.

New One

You can jew a jew out of his jews but he crowd-sources faggots that may fag out or get fags at any time. These are fags that fag at the drop of fag because the jew jewed them to. Jewing the jew will result in less jewing from jews and therefore less jew, although you must be careful not become the jew and thus forget whos jewing who. Now that you have acquired jew money (jews) you can invest your jews in other jews until you have acquired enough jews to jew the jews out of jew. You will have become top jew, but still residual jewing is jew which you will have to jew out.

Or

You can nigger the niggers into a nigger aimed at the jews so that regardless of how many jews the jews jew, they will be niggered. You have to nigger the niggers yourself by niggering the jews and jewing the niggers how they've been jewed by the jews. Once the niggers nigger how they've been jewed they will nigger how niggeringly they've been niggering and proceed to nigger niggerfully. This will become a nigger that with enough niggering, you can nigger around the globe into niggering attack force. This will result jews getting completely niggered regardless of what they try to nigger against it and no residual jew will be left. There will be no top jew, only the jew left inside peoples jews.

Yeah, this sucks. Option 1 is basically every girl I've ever dated, but you're saying she'd be physically perfect to my tastes and sexually subservient.

Most want to be physically perfect to have their ideal mate, so option 2 eliminates the primary reason for picking it.