Trump in Richmond, VA on 6/10

RALLY THE TROOPS, BOYS
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/register/richmond-va/
I don't think I saw a thread about this rally specifically, but we need to continue the Virginia meetup thread from a month or two ago. I'm on mobile right now, but to everybody who is planning on going to the rally tomorrow night, post your Skype names so we can get in contact. I already have a good Virginia Holla Forums group going, so the more, the merrier.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=HS6pFnN0718
hiIIarycIinton.com/
wtvr.com/on-air/live-streaming-sc/
youtube.com/watch?v=2pl8FdV8Ha8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, my Skype name:
theswineflupeanut
(I OP'd the last Virginia meetup thread.)

I think he's coming to Florida today as well.

I wouldn't know about today, but he is going to Florida on Saturday according to his website's schedule.

I'm going to be in town, luckily. I got two, hoping to get a friend in the area to go. MAGA.

Got a Skype? We should have a giant Holla Forums meetup. I'll be bringing a couple lads.

Fuck yeah!

Fuck no!

Where?
I got some OC for you.

donaldjtrump.com/schedule

Wait, holy shit, according to Trump's schedule, he's going from FA to PA in less than 4 hours. What a fucking MADMAN OH MY GOD

FL*

Yeah, but I'll give that once I get home from work and scrub my account

My name is bad enough, so you'll be fine.

I think my contact info is on mine, because I used it for business, so I just gotta revert it to my regular online alias. I should also be bringing a small group with me, if everything goes well.

And since this is my first rally, anyone have some tips about what to do about parking, arrival time, what to bring, what not to do, etc?

I'm a Richmond native, so I can lend a little bit of advice off the top of my head (I might just walk since I'm close enough). Try to show up around 6, maybe. The parking decks may help you in the way of parking, because the streets will be flooded with cars. In terms of meeting up personally and where, I'll share that info in the Skype group. We have to get those crucial photo ops, of course. Afterwards, we could hit a restaurant bc not everyone is 21+ or something, since Richmond has some good ones. I'll think on more advice throughout the day.

TRAVEL IN PACKS AND THEN GROUP UP WITH BIGGER AND BIGGER GROUPS, become an army, whites need to re-learn this shit

I added you on skype.

That battleship is in Norfolk, not Richmond.

This. I'm still considering how we should make a National Action type group in America.

Toad?

I know, but another user made the pic, and it's just a rallying cry for Virginians.

Have any of you faggots met in real life?

Soon, but people are far apart within VA, so the timing is being tuned.

Wish I could go, I went to the one in Manassas, but I'm working late this week.

Have fun for me, guys.

I can't wait for tomorrow. NoVa fag reporting in, I'll be driving down after work and bringing some toys to hopefully bash in a few liberal skulls.

wew lads
I didnt think he was going to be doing as many rallies for the general election.

Stay safe out there Nimble Navigators.

My prayers are with you.

Remember to conceal carry a gun. If you get assaulted by anti-Trump protestors, you'll need a gun. You'd be surprised just how violent they get when they enter "mob mentality".

insertdegeneratewitticismhere

That's my skype id, I live within walking distance.

Good luck, everyone. Be sure to bring your phones/cameras so you can record more leftist butthurt.

Oh he's just getting started.

I go to VCU and I added both of the skype names on the thread, looking to meetup. Get back to me!

SEASON 2 STARTING IN 2 HOURS

Here's the link you faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=HS6pFnN0718

Okay, me and another pollack are meeting at the fountain outside the coliseum in 20 minutes. Post here and we'll coordinate if any others want to meet up and defend the leader from these commies. I'm wearing an all-black shirt w/ red trump hat w/ blue lettering.

GOOFY ELIZABETH ON SUICIDE WATCH

WE'RE LIVE

GET HYPE

SEASON TWO BEGINS

It's officially the general.

Some psycho bitch getting the crowd riled up.

ever watch a video and in your head respond to the questions yourself. I thought, "none what so ever" in my head and he fucking said it word for word.

REMEMBER SAN JOSE

REMEMBER SAN JOSE

TACTICAL SHEEBOONS

Crowd's getting bigger.

hiIIarycIinton.com/
top kek

kek'd

Self Kennedi check em!!

Oh boy, this'll be funny to trick people.

Any riots yet?

Small protest outside that's been fenced off by the police, it was low energy.

The dindus and spics would get massacred and they know it.

This is in Richmond, where all the coons are. It's a shame that the old dixie capital is now in this state, but it's the biggest city besides DC.

CAMERA
PANNING
RED
PILLER
MILLER

GOBBLES IS ON

Goebbels

fucking shit

is that a featherhat warbling in the crowd?

AMERICANS FIRST, LAST AND ALWAYS

THE WALL MAN COMETH

TRUMP HAS ARRIVED

Hope they put a tampon in her so she doesn't get drippings on the podium.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

This stream is barely working

10/10 RSB

Fuck, both feeds just took a shit. Anyone know of another stream?

It's not just RSB, every stream on Youtube is down. Fucking Google.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

NEW STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=2pl8FdV8Ha8

Working stream here

BUILD THE WALL

DRUDGE IS THE BEST GOY

Those idiots at RSBN need to be gassed.

Checked

ZERO-INTEREST RATE POLICY BTFO

Where is everyone?

I stopped listening after he made the comment about african-americans.

This im a #HillaryMissile now

There are two topics going, this and

Oh stop being a twat

Any interest in a Holla Forums after party?

Which one of you got your sign taken away??

Top Kek.

A quick warning to any adventurous Holla Forumslacks out after the rally there is a large group protesters roaming the area. Stay safe out there user

Richmond is for SJWs and niggers, don't kid yourself.

checked