brobible.com/life/article/teenager-arrested-hire-clown-kill-teacher/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/killer-clown-painted-face-jumps-8999172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm an ass clown. I use my ass to clown wieners

Why am i responding to this.

God end my life.

Sad clown

Hohohohohoh AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

I say that prayer daily.

I had dreams and plans for my life. I was to become a great physicist. I was to have a great house and a great job and a great car. Yet here I am, with neither of any. Nothing, but this thread. This is the worst of everything.

Welcome to die.

Whoop whoop! *sips Faygo*

My life isn't completely trashed yet, I'm just a depressed shitlord.

MMFWCL!

Can a klown get a WHOOP WHOOP?

Ever tried a couple of months without fapping? Apparently its supposed to have some chemical effect on the brain.

No fap = increased sexual frustration = degeneracy = self-hate = suicide

I've heard this, yet I don't think I can bring myself to stop. It's one of the few things I actually enjoy.
Besides, I've got no one to sex up.

No, but I've always wanted to fuck a clown

Well, i'm already on my second week. Tbh, no significant effect yet.. no negative nor positive effect. Perhaps something will happen later.

Yeah my first nofap was like that too. Then I just realized that I wanted to see what would happen with my brain and personality if I did this. (Nothing has happened yet)

The longest I've ever gone is a month. And that's with my waifu "reminding" me not to break chastity.

NOFAP is a jew scam to keep white men from reproducing. I jack off every day multiple times and still have enough sexual energy to fuck my GF 3-4 times on the weekends.

WHOOP WHOOP ninja mmfwcl

well, it takes about 3 months for anti-depressants to start working. Perhaps nofap takes that long too.

I don't think so. Also, I decided this on my own.

Well, maybe you do user, all brains don't work the same. And even if this nofap stuff is a scam, there's only one way to find out.

ITT

Dumbass, those are mimes.

A 13-year-old Hampton girl is in police custody for allegedly reaching out to a person on social media to kill one of her teachers.

Police say the person she contacted was using a clown image as their profile picture. She allegedly reached out to this person to murder a teacher at Davis Middle School.

“The profile that she contacted actually was using a clown as a profile picture and so using a clown related alias,” Officer Ashley Jenrette of Hampton Police said.

According to police, a dispatcher received a call Sunday evening about a threat being made on social media, and the investigation resulted in the teen’s arrest.

brobible.com/life/article/teenager-arrested-hire-clown-kill-teacher/

'Killer Clown' with painted face jumps out at students while holding a knife and stalks them on the way to school

As the craze continues to sweep the UK and the US, the clown in County Durham was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, red shoes, a multi-coloured top and a mask

A masked man with a painted face and carrying a knife jumped out at a group of children and followed them to school in the latest of the so-called "Killer Clown" incidents.

The pupils, aged 11 and 12, were on their way to the Hermitage Academy in Chester-le-Street, County Durham, at 8.40am when they were given the fright - leaving them distressed but unhurt.

The clown was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, red shoes, a multi-coloured top, a mask and had his face painted.

Neighbourhood Sergeant Mel Sutherland, said: "The children arrived at school understandably upset and distressed by this incident and we are currently trying to locate this man.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/killer-clown-painted-face-jumps-8999172

Surprisingly hot
More please

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

this thread right now:

THE HOLY GODESS CHEN IS THE MASTER OF THE HONKS
THE UNWORTHY USURPERS WILL BE ANNIHILATED BY THE BLACK CAT OF MISFORTUNE

GREAT IS THE GODDESS CHEN
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT CHEN

THERE IS NO GODDESS BUT CHEN AND HONK IS HER PROPHET

DEATH TO THE CLOWN KUFFAR
WHO UMMAT AL-HONKSLAMIYAH HERE?

What is a juggalo?
A dead body
Well, he ain't really dead, but he ain't like
Anybody that you've ever met before