Is Milo pozz?

I think Milo Faggopoulos might be HIV+
What do you think?
He constantly says that he has sex with black guys, and black fags are almost always pozz fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

poz4life.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o
youtube.com/watch?v=omrcDsVbr4A
gotquestions.org/Lots-daughters.html
archive.is/J2uii
genome.gov/12513980/president-clintons-executive-order-prohibiting-the-use-of-genetic-information-in-hiring-or-promoting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who knows? Nobody could know that, it's all speculation.

A gay degenerate Jew - what more is there to add? How on earth did that not discredit him in the eyes of the entire Right? How an they have any respect for him? Why is he still bein brought up?
Sage for stupid thread.

idk
you tell me.

Nobody cares about that faggot milo, at least not on this board.

Try your luck on cuckchan, they eat this shit up

Ay white boi… back dat ass up!

That would explain why he coughs and sneezes so much.

The correct answer is: NOBODY FUCKING CARES

Kind of like his actual political convictions.

Sage because OP has a baby dick.

I think that the quality of threads on this board has been in steady decline for months.

Go back to reddit you piece of shit.

You have to go back.

Both you and your favorite little pet degenerate.

People in the Bible sin. Nowhere in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah does it say that what Lot did is great and is to be emulated.

King David murdered people and fucked his neighbor's wife. Those are still sins.

Paul murdered Christians before becoming born-again and converting. Murdering is still a sin.

Fucking atheists can't be this retarded.

cuck/pol/ is that way ->

who the fuck cares

i'm posting here because 4chan isn't working rigth now

Thanks for sharing your blog.

no shit

what's going on with 4chan's servers?

Oh wow, I just realised that cucking has a Christian origin.

If he's not pozzed yet, he will be sooner or later, that's the unnatural and diseased end of the gay life.

No wonder.
Black families are majority destroyed and fatherless.
That breed sociopaths and gays.

I don't know. Let me just check.

Fucks niggers…..yeah ….probably has aids

le bumpu

he's useful to the right, despite Holla Forums beliefs not everyone is like that.

Holla Forums is doing what the left does, eat its own. Don't do it, ignore the guy. But milo does share some ideas with the right.

Just like the christcuck shit, christcucks are generally right in nature.

I'd use a gay to save the white race if needed.

Don't eat each other, that is what's happening to the left and its hilarious. SJW's have pushed many a liberal cuck away and demoralized them.

I don't think he's even a real faggot.
I think it's all an act to trigger lefties and deflect criticism.

Oh isn't that nice; another day another thread about Milo. What is this now, the third day of the Gay plague?

Fuck off and take your racemixing jewish faggot with you.

He probably has. He is already joking about how much attention he would get and all the weight loss.

He is rolling out the "I don't really care, it's almost a lifestyle nowadays"-card in preperation for the inevitable time when someone leaks his HIV+ status.

I think him having aids will sink the ship. Even if people pretend to be all tolerant hiv has proven to be a career killer.

He claimed he wanted it so that he could die a young, dramatic death.

there's a 1 in 5 chance that he is (probably more if he sluts around with niggers).

he's going to get one of these tattoos and flaunt about his toxic load.

(1 in 5 per load in the ass)

So yea he's got it.

People can be all pro-gay and signal their support as long as they like, but the moment a person gets an incurable disease that causes him to almost decay in front of them and makes it likely to pass that filth along to another person, even without their own knowledge. At that point point your own biological instincts finally kick in and you want to get away from them.

Well no shit he is, he is fucking niggers and being a slut.

t. a real based gay

No you faggot, he's infiltrating and subverting the right into some sort of civic-nationalist-Nuconservative.

You notice how he just bring up safe and easy criticism right? Criticizing feminists, women and the crazy people called SJW's is fucking easy, even a retard could do that and avoid getting ostracized from society.

Notice how he never brings up race, never questions the jews etc. It's a problem because he's not one of us, but people with tendency to listen to this kind of rethoric and views, listens to him and ape his shit instead of the views we need to teach people in order to take back our freedom and survive this hell we have been put in.

Because he's useful to the cause.
He's a useful idiot.
You fucking JIDF D&C need to stop, your shilling is cheap.

milo is pozz 4 life
poz4life.tumblr.com/

Thankfully it will be a short life. And no thanks for linking me to that gay shit.

Milo needs to an martyr really quick or we might need to have him do some "investigative reporting" in a Russian prison.

we should meme this tbh

He does talk about blacks a lot. He is just soft-pilling people by not going straight to the bell curve but by talking about the effects a low IQ has like crime. youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o

He also repeatedly stated that jews have a disproportionate amount of influence in the media and finance.

Milo is not the be-all and end-all of the redpill but just like sargon and others he IS an important stepping stone.

I need a run down of who's a fag. Johnson's gay, Natt's sleeping with Zeiger (bunkbeds tho), apparently Woes is gay? Is Woes single?

What I recall from brit/pol/ Woes had a a faggot relationship/sex as well as was a druggy for a while.

NO FUCKING WAY DUDE
woes? millennial woes? the scottish guy?
fucking hell man, wtf is going on with all of the fags
scotland is gay as fuck

Ask them before quoting me; may have been shitposting that I picked up.

scotland? more like pozzland

Are we talking stoner and experimented tier stuff or sucked tranny cock for coke tier?

youtube.com/watch?v=omrcDsVbr4A
he's a fag

If there's an idiot involved, it's you and you are hardly useful - you do not create movement by involving scum of the earth in it and then claim that it's all dandy because these guys really support our cause and their personal conduct has no bearing on the message.
Personal conduct is EVERYTHING - if you say one thing but do another, what kind of a person are you Howe am I to believe in conviction and seriousness of your words if you discredit it all by your sheer behaviour and attitude? It's like taking morality lessons from a whore - it does not compute and for a good reason, their conduct in no way can be stemming from their beliefs and it cannot offer any insights either because their words remain just that - words.

We keep saying that actions and conduct speak louder than words - in this case Milo is a flaming homo and a detriment to the cause.

So we need to get him into a stable relationship before Greg Johnson and Jack Donovan start a civil war within the movment like they did over Richard Spencer's tight boipussy five years.

your butthurt is delicious

gotquestions.org/Lots-daughters.html

HE IS A FUCKING KIKE OF COURSE HE IS

You are a shabbos goy right now, and you know why? Because you don't question where he came from, who is backing him and what is his agenda. To me, he is an opportunistic snowflake that might or might not have some hidden support. He is harmful to the cause regardless and a lot of public perception comes through the people who speak to them - you can say of the sweetest things, but if you have rotten teeth, people will remember that more than the words that come out..

btw milo has actually shilled for circumcision at kikebart
archive.is/J2uii

so the fact hes jewish, faggot and shilling for that i really dont like the guy. probably a jewish agent to co-opt the movement like other anons already said

this isn't gamergay fam

Don't even know these e-celebs.
But.
Why the fuck are all gay?
Just attention whoring as all faggots do?
And actual leaders are organizing home watches and fucking bitches.
I almost wish for a world war so that the millenials get culled.

That's fucked up, man

Those two girls later raped Lot in order to get pregnant. The Bible states that it happened, not that we should do as they did.

Don't even bother knowing them. There's more important shit to do than for a Holla Forumsack to listen to the same old talking heads.

Possibly. Fags more likely to desire to be in the limelight overcome the stigma of talking about far-right/traditionalist politics easier.

There are many things that need to be erased.

Him defending male circumcision in front of Joe Rogan was more telling than anything.

I've been repeating myself for the past 3 days in the constant Milo threads and I'll do it again. A
can never be trusted. If the fact that he supports chopping off baby dicks and letting the rabbi suck them is surprising to you, you should either kill yourself or lurk more.

it's a good thing no one on Holla Forums actually trusts him then

ITT retarded 15yr old girls analyzing a faggots love life.

this whole thread should be nuked

Biologyfag here, he doesn't seem to have any of the AIDS symptoms, and doesn't really seem sick at all.

If he DOES have HIV and still manages to look this healthy, maybe he has access to some Illuminati-tier antivirals, and is as safe as can be.

what about Bill? he seems pozzed

Jesus, what a sleazy faggot. Compairing adult women getting a voluntarily surgery, to an infant geting a part of his dick involuntarily cut off. And the way he starts to squirm when he is trapped in the corner. Never cared about Milo, I never knew anything about him, he seems like a colossal faggot, why do people care about him?

Was at the right place at the right time, know which crowd to shit-talk so he gets popularity, and some retards never learn from past mistakes and worship the first idiot that says nice things about their ideology. Milo isn't the first, and I'm sure he won't be the last.

Arguably, yes. Some gamergoy leftovers still haven't gotten the message, most likely. As well as I've seen a resurgence of Milo-supporting threads in the past week, so it's better to preach to the choir than to present a false consensus of Holla Forumsacks actually being pro-Milo.

A man can't impregnate another man, genius.

He's like a signpost for the pleasures of miscegenation, m8. If he kept his mouth shut about his nigger fetishism, I'd have less of a problem with him.

He's a mutant suffering from some genetic illness since birth, it's made him sterile as well.

That's why he signed this into law:
genome.gov/12513980/president-clintons-executive-order-prohibiting-the-use-of-genetic-information-in-hiring-or-promoting/

It's been generations since the UK lost its gun rights

Well duh. Everyone knows that there are cures out there being held away from the goyim.

You think he might poz me in my neg hole? holy shit imma fap now

THE RAIDERS ARE BUMPING OLD THREADS. REPORT THE FIRST TIME DISCONTINUITY

stop spamming with reports faggot. just hide and move on. what is your problem?

It's at 3.4% now?! I thought it was 1-2% at most.

That niggerfag number is WAAAAY higher

the mods shouldn't have so many fucking pages if they don't like it

I don't think he actually has sex with black guys, he just plays up the whole faggot-jew-niggerlover angle to throw off SJWs who want to call him a Nazi.