Why are you Americans so god damn friendly?

Now this is not meant to be a personal attack, I don't hate you guys but I just noticed this weird thing.

Our eng teacher who moved here into Germany speaks perfect english and german so you basically don't notice that she is a foreigner. But she brings a lot of weird practices and opinions that reveal the fact that she is from the us.

Let me start with the, I like to call it toxic friendliness. Like this weird fucked up sandwhich feedback system that teachers try to introduce to Germany. This shit is fucking gay, if there is something wrong with me just fucking tell me.

You don't have to freaking wrap it into compliments. Seriously, you guys have to work on your gay attitude.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/
britannica.com/place/Jamestown-Colony
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6271844.html
web.archive.org/web/20160610112612/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6271844.html
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=petting &ms=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds about right

Summer is here.

my fucking sides

Tip top fucking kek. This is the most American thing I have heard all day.

Holy shit

So as a German, you welcome a stinking brown horde of rapists, arsonists, assassins, thieves and throat cutters from all over North Africa and the Middle East.

But a bilingual English teacher using an unfamiliar feedback technique has your alarm bells ringing.

Well here's what criticism looks like without the shit sandwich technique:

"OP is a faggot".

That is all.

What part of the United States? You'll get different behaviors from different places.

There's "Minnesota nice" or "Southern Hospitality" and things like that.

they teach you about it so you avoid doing it yes?
I learned of this shit in psych class and was told it's some shit flip floppers and those who are generally uncertain and lack confidence do.

Civility is gay now?

This is very true, North Americans are extremely positive, but I do find it creepy with an underlying passive aggressiveness. Maybe it is because Europe appreicates cynicism and has classes in society?

Don't you have some muslim dick to suck?

This and also it's a liberal arts woman, what do you expect?

You'll notice these sorts of techniques in female dominated industries, and they will only increase as women get into every industry.

You have to sugar-coat everything so that it somehow counteracts the mean thing you say because otherwise it will hurt her feelings.

In Australia at least we used to call a spade a spade and you could just say "What the fuck are you doing?" or "Nice job spastic" to your male coworker and have a kek about it. You say that to a women and she tells fucking HR and storms of crying.

Women are destroying the west.

Sure is cuckchan in here

Freedom breeds good people faggot.

deal with it, shitlord. your patriachal facts-over-feelings attitude to get shit done is over.

That's true. I find Americans can be very fake, as well. They have a generic smiley "pleasantness" that has no depth to it.

Europeans on the other hand can be very cold and unfriendly, though.

Why are Americans getting so defensive ITT?

You have a cultural divide, it's a good thing, it shows Germany retains some of it's Teutonic stiffness and America it's outgoing warmth.

dubs agree

Damn straight, krautbro. This system exists for two reasons:
1. Liberals are incapable of comprehending anything that goes against their feelings.
2. Women control education.

This is how women think. Copypasta time!

Here’s the underlying point of why headpats work and what they signal. When dealing with women, what you say barely matters. Having to “say exactly the right thing with the right line crafted down to the very emphasis of each expertly chosen word” is the exact opposite of reality. Most of the time you’ll say something to a woman and can ask her to quote you at some later point and she’ll miss the quote entirely. What she will relate, with perfect precision for the rest of her life, is that there was an interaction between you and her, all the circumstances of it, and how it made her feel. If she recalls what you said, it will be a feelings-based paraphrasing of what was actually said and not factually accurate. What actually matters is:
Abstract (Distilled) Meaning:
This is what your words can be emotionally concluded to mean after having been run through the female processor that basically strips them of their overt meanings. Whether you intend a subtext or not, one will be assigned, intentional or not, so you had better just carefully pick one from the get-go. This is why you’ll see those cases where a man will say something seemingly benign and she’ll respond “…You don’t like me? :(” This is also why criticism must be extra-carefully crafted to include a positive subtext. Also, consider your letters growing increasingly large, because the last thing you say will be what lodges into her mind the most.
Something like, “You forgot the salt, but that you would make me lunch MEANS SO MUCH TO ME,” as opposed to, “Thanks for lunch but you FORGOT THE SALT.” The difference between a cheery, “Oh, haha, sorry!” before she gravitates on the fact SHE MEANS SO MUCH TO YOU

In Europe you can tell what level of society a person lives in from a glance
The more at home they are looking like an american nigger/wigger the lower they are
What you should point out is Europeans can be cold and frosty in civil relations and noones fee fees get hurt
Try it with an american and they get standoffish because you didn't waste energy on their overenthusiastic passive aggressive meaningless engagement

Yanks smile too much.
It's all too fake.

They all act like they're on telly like they're the big I am. Comes across as false.
They don't drink during the day either and they're always on some kind of "diet". Can't take a joke either or handle the banter. Even Germans handle banter better thank yanks.

Another thing American alcohol sucks
You're either drinking piss weak beer or grain alcohol and you can't handle either

Looks like cuckchan actually is down, fucking fantastic

Lad

I never got this either (not drinking at daytime), and I'm American myself. I imagine it must stem from religious beliefs or Puritan values, because otherwise I see nothing wrong at all with it.

And for the record, Americans are pretty different from each other depending on the region. People in the Midwest and South are considerably less "fake" than people on the East or especially West coast.

Midwest is also the most traditional in beliefs and where the "dumb and fat" American stereotype comes from. However the cities have thinner and more cynical or sarcastic people who are "fake" or very passive aggressive.

That's not a reasonable excuse to become an insufferable teetotalling faggot

Unless you're an alcoholic you'll see only an insignificant and temporary increase in estrogen, on the flipside there is quite a fair bit of evidence to suggest it leads to a healthier life - mentally and physically.

Nevermind the fact we as a race/culture have been brewing and drinking fermenter vegetable/fruit/grain juice for as old as civilization and just like eating pork it triggers mudshits

Because we're not a bunch of nihilistic aspie faggot who are trying to comic ethnic suicide.

That's because we've seen some shit, man.

White Americans are very friendly… when we're living in majority white communities. This is most pronounced in the Midwest, where many people have gone much of their lives without meting someone of another race.

Personally I think this mannerism comes from our frontier days on the parries, where people were alone, facing several kinds of hostile threats, and could see people approaching them from a distance. To reassure each other about their peaceful intentions people would make an exaggerated, friendly greeting that would be easier to see at a distance.

This is absolutely why we (white) Americans have very large waves.

considering the amount of hops in almost all beer nowadays, I'm good. Enjoy your tits though moshe

We have cool waves in Europe too. :^)

Waves of immigrants

You're not going back, are you Carlos?

What'd that I just heard? Oh yeah Mexico wants its entire population back, just cede the lower half of the united States to them at this point its the only logical course of action since spics out number whites in everywhere south save Texas now

I think it's just a trait you get from living in a close knit community.

Just happens that whites typically try for that more, especially in the US in places like the Midwest.

I find the revulsion to American's smiling to be a bit odd, as that's something normally happening when people are just enjoying themselves or trying to. I suppose it comes across as fake to people that aren't used to having strangers striking up conversations just anywhere.

saw this on kikebook, would a non-american respond on the phone in the same way? Americans around here laugh often to disguise unpleasant reactions.

also, looks like the baby hasn't learned it yet at the end.

Some do some don't, those that do are a tad 'americanized' I guess

I'd say it's more just a lack of the British sense of manners, that never made its way into Europe, that just makes social interactions feel different.

Yeah, I can imagine it used to be like that in a lot more places. Once foreigners start moving in everyone starts to withdraw more.

Yeah, I've never found it superficial, either. I actually take a fair ammount of pleasure in being friendly with strangers.

I think the unintentional appearance of superficiality is because friendly strangers don't know what they have in common other than the weather. Also, Midwesterners are a much simpler people.

kek

You just had to open the floodgates didn't you user

God bless America fam

It's called diplomatic dialogue, Mehmet. In America we will tell you that your work is shit and your contributions are worthless, and you'll come away grateful.

That's Dale Carnegie's strategy from How to Win Friend's and Influence People. Corporate types basically all read it, and you may notice these same people mirroring your posture. I had a meeting at work with one of the corporate drones, and I was nervous so I was fidgeting back and forth from slouching to sitting up straight in the chair. Every time I changed position the boss would exactly mirror my movement, which made me really nervous tbqh fam.

Compliment sandwich is a thing they teach to managers and teachers now.

The fact is, everyone in America is afraid of being sued. America has more lawyers per capita than any country on earth, and they are like ronin or lordless knights: riding around looking for shit to loot. Millenials are also easily 'triggered' and think bad words are an injustice.

The combination makes for a nightmare of lawsuits, and being sued is bad enough. It will still cost you tons of money.

And if you don't get sued, some faggot may run off to facebook and get an army of hair-dyed cunts to try to ruin your life. Corporations are jellyfish and the second anybody accuses you of harassment you will get fired.

So compliment sandwich was developed as a way to inform people that they fucked up without offending them, because in America in 2016 the worst thing you can do is offend someone. (Well, you can offend white men with no problem.)

But America doesn't have free speech anymore. Libertarians refuse to acknowledge that anything but a government can threaten free speech, and the policing of speech has been outsourced to special interest groups, lawyers, and corporations.

This shitty myth again… you can't pretend you know about American beer because you had a Budweiser once. There are a thousands of American beers that are good. The craft beer scene has really exploded in the past 20 years.

I don't think so Tim. Southerners play by the Southern Hospitality rules where they are super nice to your face and then shit talk behind your back. They have a fear of being seen as rude.

People from the Northeast are probably the least "nice". Especially people from the Tri-State area who are rude, loud douchebags with no manners.

t. Someone from the Northeast who is shocked how nice everyone is outside of the tri-state area.

I didn't know people could just smile at me for no reason… or that "just saying hello" to a stranger was a thing until I traveled to other states.

Please don't mention the micro-breweries lad.

I've been lifting for five years and am currently on a cut, you fuck-wit. We all know your autistic aversion to drinking is nothing but a way to justify your lack of a regular social life and provides you a way to feel morally superior whilst doing so.

I've only visited Colorado and I didn't like it.
It was too weird and Aryan. Too many Scandinavians.

I'd quite like to visit New England though.
Mostly the descendants of English people there I hear.
Homeland of the famous English supremacist H.P. Lovecraft.

Europeans don't have manners, stop the fucking presses.

Gotta really drive it home that Puritans were just autistic Christians and if you think about it that explains everything about america
They left England because everybody hated them for the 40 year war on joy and left for the America's so they could burn people alive without the messy frustrating proceedings such as common lae

Southern church ladies are of this type. They are obnoxiously sweet to your face, but in private they constantly gossip about the faults of others. One of the reasons why choirs are so political and cliquey is because these wome always congratulate a soloist to their face and then talk absolute shit about them behind their back. I don't trust people with that fake nice affect.

probably that

a class or caste system allow participants to reduce the amount of energy spent on social niceties, because relationships are already baked in the expectations of society
in india, with castes easily visible, people are extremely impolite (as was described by a PitL visiting Holla Forums)
femynysm, wymyn empowerment and eqwalitee are also factors that require every participant to a discussion to display exagerate measures to signify friendliness, because society requires them to inform each other that they are equals and that relative status between them doesn't exist

merkins bring elephants into every room

THIS THREAD DOES NOT BELONG ON Holla Forums GO TO /int/ OR Holla Forums

I do have manners, i just don't feel like opening up to complete strangers until i get to know them well enough .

Very interesting and well put.
I already knew this and read something similar several times before but it's always good to have it put into a nice form.

Compliment, criticism, compliment. Interesting, let me try:

This.
Everyone forgets that America didn't start with normal people or with curious and adventurous explorers trying to make a new world or with revolutionaries and ideologues, it started with the Inquisitors creating an Inquisition-state (W40k) to not be bullied by those heretics anymore.

On topic, I hate passive aggressiveness but I don't think it's exclusively American.

That shit is extremely exaggerated

Kek. I find it equally as funny that a German doesn't care about niceties and just wants to get the relevant information across.

Anyway, this isn't something I've really noticed, but I live in the North East, so maybe it's different here. Whenever I've gone to Europe I've actually usually been mistaken for a European until I talk.

Funny example, I was touring a castle in Ireland and just keeping quiet and enjoying it (While other Burger tourists were doing the white sneaker khaki shorts being loud thing). At one point the tour guide stops and goes "Really sorry to ask this but… Are you English?". I say "No, I'm not" and his eyes go wide and he starts laughing and says "Oh thank jaysus you're American" and continues leading the tour. Made me feel breddy good tbh lads.

Because if you are not nice to the point of being almost Japanese nice you might trigger a snowflake, then they sue you for emotional damages or you get fired for criticizing some ones 100% perfect child.

You should be glad you're getting some management training when working at McDonald's is what your future holds. Gotta make money for those rapefugies to take all your money.

I am not an american and I'll try to guess, correct me if I am wrong.

Same attitude may exist in many countries, not in USA only. I think, however, that USA being oftenly associated with this is tied to the USA being one of the most important origins of capitalism. Capitalism roughly equals to accumulating money in any possible way and most efficient ways of accumulating money are not done with producing material good but rather with making people to interact with you more than with other people in any possible way.

Absence of requirement of being able to produce something material and valuable inside some social group correlates with the number of idiots inside of said social groups
hence the result which you get - emotional communication is favoured more than being able to say technically correct things.

I have experienced an example. The upper intermediate school in Russia which I attended was primarily academic (i.e. with social subjects emphasized). I was, however, quite strong in natural and computational subjects. I cannot say that my mates were idiots but they behaved clearly different from me and were quite tough to teach everything I was strong in.

Maybe because OP is a faggot?

Creepy nice old Germans who settled in the Midwest.

You need to go back to school Vlad if that's really your opinion. Capitalism is just freedom within the marketplace. Have you forgotten the reason America is in a slump right now? All our industrial jobs (a.k.a. production jobs where material is produced) have been shipped out of the country. Why are Russians so shity at logic. Always throwing unnecessary shit in and coming up with literal aids.

That salt anecdote sounds really personal user, almost like it's happened before. It's one of the those things where the image instantly clicks into your mind because it's personally relatable but also one of disdain because of the roller coaster that is of female ill-logic.

That first paragraph hits close to home. Too close actually, all those times I've been misquoted - like that fucking fish from Nemo

Guess you guys really do like muslim cock.

Explains everything

/thread

Hahaha, holy shit.

No one cares about your PR, amerifags. You're the main threat to the world peace, you break every possible rule - because 'murica. Fuck you.

This.
Also I met someone from Minnesota and they sounded (accent contributing) like they were going to bake me cookies or something.

I wonder if it's just Minnesota or Canadian tendencies diffusing southward.

You need to study greentext better.

You need to go back to school John if that the only thing which you may deduce from my words. I won't make them a sandwich just for you joy, sorry.

Hahaha cry more faggot!

Really interesting, you should write more.

Wew nice argument there. You sure showed me.

Fuck you niggers, Canadians are nicer than almost all Americans.

It has to do with the classlessness in North America, anybody could be your boss one day. Again the optimism comes from actually being able to control ones destiny, when my forefathers came here from England to be trappers, they were able to make good money while if they stayed in England they would be born poor and die poor.

Also it's not "fake nice" we're legitimately nice and polite… it's cultural and I think it's great.

Because they're a bunch of cucks that grew up in an environment where you're not allowed to offend anyone

Jesus christ, you Yuropoors are bringing up the dumbest shit for criticism. It's called fucking MANNERS.
Also,

What was that?
I couldn't hear you over the sound of being 60% "white"

Why is the meat bad? I like the meat.

Oh look, true 'murican - stupid zogbot soon being a minority in your own country. You like your shekels, moron, that you get for doing that?. I bet kikes pay you well to suck their dick.

Shut your wurst hole Hans.
Real Germans built America while your country fell into shit and frogs.

This.

Here in Maryland you get a combo of both the "friendly" southern attitudes and the rude northeastern attitudes.

It results in strangers smiling and saying hi to you on the street, but it never goes any further than that and you mind you own business unless you want to cause a ruckus.

Germany's on track to have 1.2 Muslim 'refugees' and .9 German men for every single woman of reproductive age.

How's that going to work out for the German genome?

Good luck staying any degree of white for much longer.

Arabs reproduce uncontrollably. Never forget that the population of the Middle East has increased by about 65% since 1990, even taking into account tens of thousands of Muslims sent to el Jannah.

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/

B-but muh 4th reich

US has a bigger immgration problem than entire Europe. And, your spics kill more whites than our mudslime do. And, they produce more babies than our mudslimes do.

hmm yeah nice clickbait topic btw

No it ain't
The same shit continued in Europe at the same time but you know with a court of law, evidence, witnesses, lawyers, due process etcetera
In early puritan america its a kangaroo court of fanatics burning Maggie smith to death because all the milk mysteriously curdled and people got sick from eating it and she's the dairy maid so it was her

and you have to understands that shit will only happen to berlin and some other places where most shitskins live, rest of germany will have majority white between 20-30. We have more shitskins in Malmö than whites, does that mean its more shitskins than whites in our entire country? No.

The yanks atleast have the excuse of living right next to shitskins, Germany doesn't

Nice one from you too, I did not expect that you would imply that I have some unpleasant emotions appeal to them.

What do you mean excuse?

muh poor engines
muh poor slopes
muh poor browner slopes

There will be, the 4th EU reich, at least Germany has enough white people around to help them. US?. Fucked up, Canada is on the same boat, and Mexico attacks. EU has sea to stop the invasion even if just a little, US is open for the taking.

It's a woman thing. It takes a US female forever to get to the fucking point.

They've got to tell you inane backstory, often times repeating themselves over and over. She has to tell you how everything made her feel. There's probably going to be some set up for preemptive damage control thrown in there. Everything has to be worded as a vain attempt to keep their social status intact, because that's about the only thing required of them in the states.

All because our culture is, for the most part, to beta to tell a woman, "get to the point or stfu!"

Beware what will happen if you piss her off. American females, like the Jew, are vengeful and petty. Nobody can come up with an excuse faster than an American female. Even if it doesn't make sense, it was real in her mind.

You must be bored today

oy beggorah don' kill me lads I is one of you I am.

u wot? Canucks are fucking 2-faced rats. Almost as bad as nips. America's hat may as well be a yarmulke with all the shit-talking and backstabbng they do when you aren't around them. Sorry eh.

This guy really gets it. user, do you feel immune to female manipulation now? It's often very subtle, but it is easily detectable once you learn how to read between her lines.

This is the most summer-tier thread that i have seen all week. Let's quit with this pointless fighting and focus on real problems.

they talk shit constantly.

Every time I went up to Canada it was either natives talking shit about Americans or Americans talking shit about other Americans.

seriously, fuck Canada.

there is nothing wrong with having fun
don't be a fag

It's time to stop posting. You're not making sense. Also

I'm Canadian and I've also noticed Americans are ridiculously friendly. The only time they weren't friendly was in NYC, I'm told everything changed after 9/11.

But otherwise they are ridiculously hospitable.

Everyone is really nice about giving directions, or about any help, and they all want to hear your life story.

Despite being a foreigner I've had random Americans jump out and offer to help me move into my hotel, carry my things etc, way above what my breast size or general attractiveness should be drawing.

It seems like Americans just want to sit down and have a beer with you.

In Canada people are POLITE (as enforced by politeness laws), but they aren't as kind or hospitable. Everyone has that stranger-danger fear, and everyone is really separate. Occasionally there are random acts of violence like people will smash my cars side mirror as they walk past, or do petty vandalism when no one can see them as well.

There's just a huge social shift once the border is crossed, everyone becomes 100% more friendly.

I think this is due to the fact that everyone is armed, and no one is worried if someone is a bad dude, so people are more free to act nice. In Canada you have to worry if everyone is a rapist.

Niggers are kept in control with guns over here, Chaim. The only thing monkeys understand is powder and lead. You, of all people should understand that, considering you were the ones selling the fuckers, in the first place.

Meanwhile, the muds can "Americanize" rather easily, so long as they can keep their religion to their own loins. No such luck with the mudslimes, which is why we're banning them, unlike what your xenocratic governments in Europe are doing.

You suck at D&C, by the way.

You are not making sense either. Your argument is void. You won't flow using solely "i am not russian" trick.

Can I make you happier if I post using Tor? Nah, I don't care.

Oh no, don't think you're being subtle about that shit. You know the fucking rules.

Yes this is salty. Are you getting worked up?

Sadly yes. We were raised by the Jew. Molded by it through our media, politics, matriarchal education, and religion.

America's a huge country and the personalities there are pretty diverse. The stereotypically "friendly" American is a larger group, and it tends to be people who are decent-to-well-off but not rich. The kind of people who could afford to take a summer vacation in Europe, for example. The poor are mostly cold and uncaring outside of their friend group for obvious reasons. They have nothing to smile about. This mentality is exaggerated in minority groups as well. One thing that is unilaterally American is the art of making conversation by complaining about literally everything. We can't stop complaining in our spare time. Fuck our jobs, fuck our cars, fuck our bosses, fuck the coworkers who aren't here right now. Fuck everyone and everything because we're petty and it's funny somehow.

America earned the right to be petty by making an excess of everything.

Not all of us are this way, faggot.
Now GTFO.

BS. If everyone you encounter is a rude douchebag, it's probably you who is the rude douchebag with no manners. I encounter plenty of friendly people in the Tri-State.

lolno

So, you think that your argument is somewhat substant?

I did not say that. Do you want to say
?

Computation of what? What did you refer to and what did you want to imply?

Sorry for quoting Wikipedia. I think that it is neough for the case.

No.

Does not it make profit for those who are doing it?
Do not you find that you try to speak about the same thing which I talk about?

Sounds like someone who's passive-agressive. You sure she isn't Canadian? I see a lot of people here who are like that, in fact it's taught in psychology classes and in some business PR seminars as a supposed way to make your point known without hurting too much the feefees of the person you're talking to. I always hated that because it always sounds fake and the legit crticism is lost in feel good bullshit.

You faggots should complain as much about the sand nigger immigrants to your country as you do the white ones. How wait that would be illegal. LOL

We have to deal with fragile egos all day. Many times these people are someone in charge of us or our boss. If you directly give them anything other than positive feedback then they take it out on you. It is a survival thing. Be nice or get fucked up.
Which is why we strive to be our own bosses so we never have to deal with a vindictive boss or coworker again.

Well OP, you live in an extremely political correct society that cares more about mudshits and antiquated farm equipment than actual Germans so the teacher probably thinks her job depends on not hurting your feefees.

It really is like that. It's a side effect of Jewish infiltration in business, I once had a boss that was so in need of positivism towards his business that merely giving an opinion on how to improve productivity was a one-way ticket to a meeting with HR. Now I'm seeing the same type of bullshit while being an executive. Having to cater to thin skinned faggots's feelings when arguing what to do is really a waste of time and a waste of money.

Mario and Padraig, you have to go back (or at least South of the border with all of the pope-worshippers).

because people have shit during the day to do you retarded fucking krautcuck

Burder here. I use the shit sandwhich technique myself.

I learned it a management seminar ten years ago. It works.

Along the same lines, WIIFM, "whats in it for me". You have to speak with people in a way where you emphasize what is for their benefit, what they get out of the transaction. I do this too and combine it with the shit sandwhich.

For example:

How you benefit by giving me what I want.
What I want.
How you benefit by giving me what I want.

Its basically modern diplomacy techniques that arise form the American business world. This was first popularized by people like Dale Carnegie.

These techniques work, you should use them.

In social settings it leads to increased civility and professionalism.

I'm searching for an arguement in all that but you are talking in circles and making the same arguement you did before. I think you're having an aneurysm or not understanding what is being said. I'm going to filter you because you're going to keep responding with the same thing over and over while still not understanding my first response to you. Stop consuming so much wodka it is rotting your brain.

OP is talking about American business culture but niceness is part of American culture otherwise. You have to be nice in the business world otherwise shit just will not get done and conflicts arise. Everyone has to keep their asshole personalities behind a filter otherwise productivity goes down and no one likes you. The fastest way to ruin your career is to be an asshole to people.

The south has a culture of hospitality arising from the aristocratic chivalrous roots of the Southern upper class.

The Wisconsin nice is like the Canadian nice. "think Fargo"

The West Coast and especially Southern Ca has a New age kind of nice too. Vegan/Vegetarian, yoga, meditation, hiking and health. Chant Om, I bought you this avocado burrito.

There is also Christian politeness, and THAT is fake as fuck.

Europeans criticize American politeness as "fake" when really it is not. The business politeness is fake in a way, but the general politeness people express is not.

Europeans are just bitter miserable people with a severely negative view of life as a result of having their empires destroyed in the world wars and being reduced to 2nd world nations.

America in contrast has an optimism that comes from world empire.

*tips Dawkins book

FUCK YOU, I'M GOING TO BE POLITE AND FRIENDLY AND YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT

No you are not. There are three questions in post which you reply to and you are not answering any.

You used very questionable discurs to question my point.
- you presented a strawman and fought it
- you said that capitalism is free market while it isn't a central concept in capitalism
- you asked a question which does not seem to be the key in judging my point
- you made a statement which echoes my own point

Also, as you pointed earlier, my IPs are changing constantly, so you will see my post again.

Stop consuming so much fastfood, your fat body makes you shitpost on Holla Forums too much.

I am ready however, to hear substantial ardument from you.

fucking lol, California wines are some of the best in the world, you fucking eurotrash can't handle shit for bantz and you just don't understand that all americans are filled with the divine energy of high energy ass kicking because we're the greatest country on earth and anyone worth a fuck in europe already moved here so enjoy islam.

Feels fucking good getting shittered and shooting off a deck.

Naw nigga, I prefer Hungarian wines. He is right about the piss for beer if he is speaking for the standard crap the average frat fuck buys.

What?

Bro it's not him who welcomes the shitskins.

OP I feel you, I don't even know who else does this in iurop, probably only the southerners. Pussies.

tbh fam I have a soft spot for Chilean wines

God damn I love being american.

they're buying it because it's cheap and will get them drunk, they're not getting it for the taste

Canadian here, most people here are either gigantic faggots or pussies, the left has taken over Canada, most people in the cities are "icky pooey guns" and want the government to fix everyone's problems. Our government is fucked.

As a fellow Canadian I hope you can understand how evil and triggering what you are saying is and how it harms our community

no burgers, we really aren't kidding

kek

you're going back last, carlos, but you still have to go back

Not too long ago (here in the US), direct criticism delivered with any force would be considered aggressive and get you a face full of fist or boot

The way to turn the country around is to start with the young. Donate to right wing youth camping and hunting programs.

This is how the Left cucked the country, they kept funding communist leftist camps so those were the only places kids could go.

I asked some forieners where they were from once, they said the Netherlands.
They immediately started shit talking me in their language behind my back.
They looked like they pulled their outfits straight from a JC Penny catalog and they had doughy faces.
Euro trash is still a thing.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I too live in Maryland, I'm from Florida though and you guys are the biggest fucking cancer on the road. When you're not on the road you guys are tolerable and generally nice. But fuck Marylanders have no driving manners or etiquette and that shit pisses me off to no end. Then you guys always point fingers and go "it's the Virginians" or "it's the new Jersey drivers", honestly all three of the states should just have state wide revocation of licenses for shitty practices.

You have to be 18 to post here.

It's how we are. Unless of course you go to large cities. Remember that the majority of the white American public live in towns and cities of a few thousand people. Add to that we are accepting to a fault. New people are just interesting to us. Also the fact of American mass consumer culture is everywhere, we are starved for wholesome places and ways of life

You're still filtered so I will assume you said muh wodka muh wodka. Keep showing everyone how salty you are though.

Nice IP work there Ivan. No one is listening to you. Just because you want to debate capitalism doesn't mean anything you have to say has merrit. Besides wtf are you hoping to accomplish? You're just pissing in the wind. Gonna filter this one too. Go ahead list out your reasons for whatever crackpot theory you have. No one will care of even bother to read besides your own countrymen. I really have better things to do so type away because I don't give a fuck.

this x1000
there have been a huge influx of germans in my town since the migrant crisis, they come here with their liberal holier-than-thou opinions and immediately begin to deride the "rednecks" who live outside of town. fucking eurotrash with tier dolce and gabbana and their fred perry crap stick out like a sore thumb, i'd rather live in a trailer park than around libcuck europoors

quads confirm

Too much loyalty for someone whom you are filtering.

Go back to goatfuckistan you salty bitch. You hate us because you ain't us and you know it.

or deodorant

From the makers of Safe Place™.
Holy sheit mein sides.

It's disgusting. A lot of Americans don't like it either, but the kikes have shoved it down our throats.

it's a fucking technique you retarded din du motherfucker.

Should have maybe said this in the original post, but this didn't happen today, this was like way back in 2009 or 08 long before all this internet feminism shit became big.

I'm from Tennessee and moved to Maryland a few years back, and this is spot on. The regular roads are bad enough, and getting onto 95 or 495 you are taking your life into your hands. It's crazy.
Old Bay is the fucking bomb though, I'll give Marylanders that.

Essentially…

nogs killed injans
nogs and injans killed slopes
nogs and injans killed browner slopes

But they wouldn't have, if it weren't for white supremacy.

This is what happens when you don't put critique in a nice little sandwich for Americans, they get butthurt.

Really this thread is more /int/ tier but alas, 8/int/ is shit.

lol ok every guy ITT is going to post cock first.

Since on the internet I don't have a chance to fuck you, you're useless to me until you all post a pic of your cocks.

not even americans are this stupid

Its a German thing OP.

I'm an American born German, and it pisses me off too.

Seems like its in the German genes to be timid in public interaction.

isn't this an old pasta that was the same thing but some scandinavian sperg freaking out while dealing with australians?

nice

because we are wonderful people

shut up and make her furer
nigger muslim > your current pole kike cunt

have a nice day seig hiel!

I did, it's an old fucking screencap, and it's dumb. It's an aspergers being triggered by a poster "outing" themselves as a girl, and doesn't see how hypocritical it is.

Sure is cuckchan in here. Go "banter" about who's the bigger cuck somewhere else faggots.

That's not how it works, attention whore. Informing everyone you're a girl added absolutely nothing of value to your post. You clearly did it to get attention because you're too vapid and shallow to get attention in any other way.

tits or gtfo

I'm unusual in that I can readily admit that our drivers are the absolute fucking worst. It's hilarious to see others get really defensive over it.

I can give a couple of reasons for why we suck so hard at driving

1) Niggers who go to nigger-run driving schools don't actually learn to drive. They just show up and sit around while the instructor rubberstamps their course work. I know from having two black co-workers tell me this and laugh about it.

2) The roads weren't planned for the population explosion that's happened here in the last 20 years. The state has been trying to catch up to the mass of traffic, but to no avail.

3) Foreigners. If you're anywhere near D.C. this is a huge reason.

Actually it started with the Jamestown colony who just wanted to make some money and the Puritans came later but don't let the truth interfere with your wholehearted belief in the narrative
britannica.com/place/Jamestown-Colony

I wonder how well a Southern Hospitality person would do in Germany or Eastern Europe.

It's called being polite. Fucking germans.

dick and gtfo

Depends where you are in America.

You don't really understand the rule, do you? It doesn't matter what your sex is on the internet, what matters is the intellectual value of your post. nd if you want to boast about being a woman all you have to do is post tits.

It's called being nice. It's nice being nice.

You my friend are on point and are correct

Giving women the vote was a mistake.

Because there are almost 400 million of us and many of us are willing to shoot each other.

Ass holes who go too far get shot.

Going too far is subjective to everyone.

So it's safer to be nice.

It's also nicer to be nice. Overall it's net positive.

How about you just stay the fuck off this board, faggot?

An armed society is a polite society.

Not an American, Mr. Shicklegruber, but nice try.

post your dick, then leave.

Please reread original post and tell us exact position at which boasting starts.

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6271844.html
web.archive.org/web/20160610112612/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6271844.html

saving this shit.

Here we have something called the "Northwest cold shoulder", where we act nice and act like we want to be your friend (but we really don't want to be your friend, and we would rather you just leave).

Bitches love headpats.

Except nigger cunts. I tried to headpat this niggerbitch I had working in my shop and she went absolutely apeshit screaming and throwing tools.

Daily reminder that any girl that doesn't like headpats is a whore.

I've drank an entire bottle of southern comfort in one night, str8 out the bottle not mixed
That's one of the few night outs I've had where I've stayed mostly sober the whole time
So to reiterate American alcohol is generally piss weak unless its been brewed in a home still

Well, there are a lot of former Swedes up there.

….we would if you just asked

weelll multiple things contribute to this

frontier history enforces a friend or foe mentality

so theres lots of fake smiling and saying thank you every 5 seconds like a retard

le corporate/HR culture pretty much causes most of the "compliment followed by criticism" horseshit

also there are lots of groids and spics ready to chimp out at the slightest indiscretion, like not saying "THANK YOU OH KIND SIR, I AM BUT A HUMBLE SERF" because they opened the door for you

What was the proof?

It's not hard to find good liquor/beer made in the U.S.

wow you are so cool did you just turn 21 or something faggot, I used to be able to drink two and a half fifths of bartons rum and get up and go to work the next day, nobody is impressed by being some degenerate booze hound, go to AA and grow the fuck up, "getting blacked out" is a jewish meme to make you into a emotionally crippled alcoholic

I eat ground beef about everyday. I don't get this shit either. The criticism/compliment thing is real, an 88 year old man teaching me his life skill and hobby did the same to me the other day.

Some of the friendliness is from treating everyone (almost) like a local. When we get natural disasters, everyone pitches in. When someone in need deserves help and isn't a degenerate, same thing. But we assume other people are about like us, until we spend time with them. After exposure, even other burgers are pretty damn alien.

t. burger from great plains

I lost my head pat stuff, could use more images.

4300+ results
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=petting &ms=1

unless your Scottish
you have no right to talk shit about american whiskey

Southern Comfort is for girls.

The Japs and Irish make some damn fine whiskey as well.

germans and yuck mouth brits dont
they make disgusting gin and schnapps

fukken saved

bitches better start preparing themselves

This is the WASPy attitude.

It's WASPy. Be the friendliest to the people you hate the most.

People commented on this like it was a stupid thing to say, but niceness really varies greatly based on location here. The midwest is pretty nice, the south is really nice, and the coasts not so much

t. burger

wow so strange

I call your bluff, slut.

On the contrary (flipside of OP's story)

In the USA, one of my German language teachers in college was from East Germany and openly sympathized with the communists. Always had something wonderful to say about them. Now that was a blip on the radar because the other German teachers were fine and.. somewhat normal. But wait? Why is this a thread? …

Keep running your mouth, you stupid Kraut.

Remember, in this future if you are a guy, you are still a her.

RIP your cock

We'll get those dirty kikes one day, don't worry user.

It was a tough fight. They had to snip it twice in order to keep it off.

bigger than mine tbh

Madam that is very unbecoming language of a lady.

I'm sure you would make poor mother material anyway, you were probably raised improperly by your father.

Know that we trusted the Jew and that is what led the White Man so astray and for our women to hate us as well but also know the blood and flesh to be spilled soon of the lesser races will all be for the lady.

Yuros are too angry. Probably because they're always getting fucked in the ass by their politicians. You don't want an American angry. It's salt the earth style anger.

He probably hasn't spent but like a few days at most in the south, where his interactions were "Hi" and "Bye" at best. Of course he did forget to consider that literally everyone talks shit about everyone, like he did when he insulted you and your fellow Tri-Staters. But what the fuck do I know, I'm just a fat blasphemer who's fucked guys, but maybe the fact that people here treated me like a human being regardless somehow is irrelevant compared to his small experiences with southern culture.

True americans are extremely friendly and helpful, my family and i met this chinese couple who couldnt speak a lick of english, and my wife speaks chinese so she found out they put diesel fuel in their car, and my dad and i siphoned it (and got free diesel) and restarted it for them, we where there when real people needed real help and thats just how right wingers in the USA are, youll notice country boys would help more then cali fags ever would

Minnesota is basically an extension of Canada, culturally speaking. I don't know why.

America's white population is more diverse than Canada's. America's white population is Anglo Saxons, and Germans, lots of them, and Irish, and Italians, and Poles, and so on. So they have a lot of ethnocultural tendencies informing their behavior.

Canadians are by and large two ethnic groups: Anglo Saxons {with a dash of Celts}, and a very small sampling of French from the Normandy region. Seriously, almost all French Canadians are descended from this one small group of settlers; their insular nature because of this.

This means that Canadians have inherited particular ethnic behavioral traits and had particularly distinct cultural roots. Amongst this is, that English Canadians, being mainly Anglo Saxon, behave in a VERY Anglo Saxon manner. We're polite. We're tolerant. We're slow to anger. We believe in fair play. We're stoic. We're introverted. Though polite we're not exactly friendly and don't appreciate being bothered by strangers. All this is to say, that of all the Anglosphere nations, we're generally the closest to the old country. This also means that we're being hit with basically the same sort of poz, and reacting in basically the same way, that Britain is. Expect both nations to continue giving the nonwhite immigrants a fair chance and quietly bearing the discomfort of having them here while the Saxon begins to hate; also expect the eventual backlash to seemingly come "out of nowhere" and be extremely thorough.

It's quite simple.

We have voluntary association, we are capitalistic, and most of us are armed. All of these qualities are conducive to polite societies.

As far as Germany goes…. and this isn't meant to be a personal attack ( º ʖ º) but I see a lot of youtube videos of German boys getting beaten up by foreign invaders, and you don't even fighting back. Seriously, you guys have to work on your masculinity.

You guys treat you populace great, but it's unfortunate that everyone doesn't benefit from it. You should let more disadvantaged people take advantage of your amazing social welfare programs. :^)

Americans in general are friendly because we're just bros like that. What you got sounds like one of the nanny type women who are way too friendly and sweet. It's like almost cringey friendlyness.

One thing about Americans as a people is criticism of any kind is seen as a personal attack or an insult. It's the natural reflex of an American to say "who the fuck do you think you are, talking to me like that?" or something similar. We just can't take criticism. Because of this, in order to not piss off literally every person you interact with, you have to learn to give criticism without making the person feel attacked. For example:

"Hey, I really like your singing routine. You didn't hit your high notes as well as you could have, but your wonderful rich voice makes up for it"
sounds better than
"you aren't very good at high notes. You should practice more".

Germans are for the most part rude, arrogant and far from being well-behaved. I'd also behave like that if my country had been fucked over in two world wars.

This describes much of the Southern U.S. believe it or not.

There's a superficial kindness at first and then it can be genuine after you prove yourself worthy.

You can correct me if I'm wrong, but I've noticed that its mostly English that dances around the cake and eventually comes to the point, while other languages are more straight to the point.

It's more of a female and feminized male thing. In male dominated industries and subcultures, we flat out tell each other when we're doing something wrong, and never take anyone seriously that gets upset about it like a little bitch. It's not like we set out to be dicks to each other, but it's expected that you can take criticism, and that you're an asshole if you make everyone walk on eggshells around you.

Problem is that there are very few industries or public spaces left where women don't have the expectation (whether they deserve it or not) of being welcome. A female or a mangina will get butthurt if you are direct, or even get butthurt on behalf of someone else that they think you're being mean to. So either you fall in line, or you stop talking to people like that, get branded a sexist, etc.

I'm more interested in why Germany doesn't have this problem. I assumed you guys were reaching near Swedish levels of cuckedness.