What

Ok Holla Forums so
I'm 20, i never fucked a woman, the only kind of sexual thing i did was kiss. Here's the thing. It don't bother me that much as it used to, i'm 12 days into nofap.

The thing i don't get is why don't any women pay any attention to me. Sure, i'll get a look every now and then on the college hallway, but that's it. I never had a girl start talking to me, i had one add me on kikebook, tries talking to her , hit it off and she later admitted to having a bf. But that's it.

So i guess my question is: what gives? I'm complaining a little, yeah, but i'm not intending to make it a full fucking rant.

You have to go to them, that's what they want. I'm 24 and just had my first blowjob a week ago from my GF I met a month ago. Prior to last month I only had one other GF that wasn't that serious and I only kissed her on the cheek like 2 or 3 times. I got my current GF by saying fuck it and decided to be extremely bold and asked her out for coffee after like a 5 min conversation. Then on the 3rd date I French kissed her (first ever) and a week later she started calling me her boyfriend and that's what I was going for. You can't expect women to want to date you unless you take the initiative and can show you can be in charge. You also have to expect failure. I asked probably 20+ women out in college after talking with them, studying with them, and getting coffee with them. All either friend zoned me or had a BF. I was a bit bashful around all of them and that's off putting to women.

Try a dating app, read up on how to message girls and make a good profile.

You're using filthy frank memes. That is so fucking bad, girls can tell. Fix up your taste of humour, then you'll get some chicks.

to bastardise a quote, don't ask what women can do for you, ask what you can do for women.

the rest will follow.

also don't think that i'm saying you need to do whatever women want, i'm saying you have to have / be what they want, and then they will want you, and you can get what you want from them.

the reality is that women have an easier time when it comes to attracting the opposite sex, simply because of biology, it's best not to dwell on that, because it can feel unfair, but that's life.

take that reality, and then take the logical step of putting in more effort than the other birks into your social stature / career / body, the more you put in, the more likely you are to succeed.

it's like any kind of success really.

It's just a random picture i had on my phone. Not representative of my humour. I try the british approach to humour, witty remarks and some sarcasm here and there. I have made girls laugh before, i still can, all without me making an ass of myself.

Just when i was writing this reply i got a new match and a reply on tinder. Usually the conversation is stale after like 30 mins and she stops replying. I have went out with two girls i met on tinder, but nothing really followed afterwards. Tried to ask them out again and "coincidentally" they were busy.
You were saying something about how to message girls, any link you could provide?

First off Tinder is shit, go to a serious dating site. Tinder is basically window shopping for women versus other sites that can get a hold on your personality. Don't put everything out at once, be honest but avoid most sexual questions if the site asks them. My GF and I didn't talk about anything sexual until a week ago and turns out she's almost a little nympho, but her pussy was just enough to fit 2 of my fingers in so her claim she only had sex with one ex years ago holds up.

As for a link I don't have one off hand (shiting on the toilet at work) but look up the OK Cupid blog. Also just lookup "how to text women" same principals apply to messaging them on a site.

I'm 40 and I have fucked a woman. Trouble is it was twenty years ago.
I wonder if it was your mom?

you shouldn't have a filthy frank picture saved on your phone.

Clever joke

The laws here don't forbid it
Nobody is interested in looking at what's in my phone
The fact that i watch FF on youtube is a secret better protected than the inner works of area 51
So why

the problem isn't that you watch ff it's that the fact that you would enjoy ff is indicative of your absolutely cancerous personality. you're irredeemable. you're retarded and rotted to the core.

Keep getting triggered, I could do with a laugh

Do I still count as a virgin?

i'm so proud when I see someone using my OC. Keep it up nigger

I guess.

No, but you do sound like a homosexual.

go fuck yourself

does oc not stand for "original clips"?

orange cum

It stands for operating certificate you fucking newfag

orifice cleaner

You can't look like a guy a woman would want, you have to act like a guy a woman would want.

Also what said, try an online dating site.

People who like anime generally don't get laid.
Become a normie, get pussy.

I'm a 38 yearold woman. I am economically stable and looking for having a child. If you want OP, you can impregnate me. I'll let you fuck me in the ass too if you want. As long as I get a baby.

PS: I look very young and good too for my age.

Improve your odds. Stake out a planned parenthood, eye fuck women until one smiles and ask her if she wants to get alcohol.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I got really into music. Mostly Kurt Cobain. I want to be like him. After the shotgun part.

post your cunt with a timestamp. For OP of course.