Do you hear the voices too?

Do you hear the voices too?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehum.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who else would've told me that i should fuck your mom?

Give me details user I want to fap to it

helping an other man to fap is gay

When someone says they've fucked someone's mother they better fucking deliver.

warp power = meme magic

But user, if you're talking to animals a mental hospital is exactly where you belong.

I posted this on x a while ago

how do you think if u cant hear a voice thinking in your head?

yes….yes i hear them!….they're saying…OP is a fucking niggerfaggot that should take his meds

wew laddie, Take it easy, peasy, and chill your biscuits.

I can think

No, the warp is just a space, living beings saturate it with crap that is used for meme magic.

Please tell the truth. are you talking about your middle school classmates, user. If you do hear their voices I do too and I think we need to talk. I have been hearing them since 2003, when I was in 7th grade, were you in 7th grade in 2003????

its the government targeting you user

thehum.info/

I hear voices. All the time.
I answer the phone - I hear voices.
I turn on the TV - I hear voices.
I turn on the radio - I hear voices.
Is there any hope for me?

Symbols

What sort of symbols?

wewew

yes

Are you on dph again, jeff?

Do you realise, that this actually makes no sense at all?

Yes of course, the voices the knowledge the thoughts of so many eras. They all speak to me. They always are reaching out. Trying to paint a picture on the living world on the awake world and life. On making sure that people have something, some sort of bit of them. The voices call and they are never commanding they're always speaking though. Just for those of us who know how to listen. You have to make sure you kow how to listen. Otherwise you'll never catch it.

No humanity, no Chaos.
No Chaos, no humanity?

I look in the mirror, and understand the dark gods know my every desire.

Maybe sanity is for the weak… fuck this planet.

That's gonna end badly.

All imageboards are under the direct rulership of papa Nito.

-You are not pure or strong enough to serve unter the Emperor (especially if you jack off to smurfs all day err day, you're basically the last type of person the imperium would actually allow, they'd just curbstomp you to death after they would take one look at you, if you think otherwise you're delusional).

-You are not even remotely smart and/or useful enough for Tzeentch to have any interest in you.

-You are essentially worthless to Khorne, you'd even make a shitty sacrifice.

-Fapping to /d/ shit doesn't make you a follower of Slaanesh, you're never actually going to get laid your entire life, you don't have, and will never have, anyone else to do any deprived shit, not to mention you're all a bunch of pussies that can't stand a single papercut, let's not even go into what Slaanesh is usually into during sex, you wouldn't be able to handle jack shit in terms of sex torture mutilation.

You are fat and bloated or skinny and starved.
You are filled with diseases and your body is full of imperfections.
You are horrendously unwashed and stink like shit every single day of your life.

Essentially only Nurgle will take any of you in.
Nurgle doesn't care that you smell, he'll literally free you from any pain while simultaneously transform you into a living container of exotic viruses.
Nurgle doesn't give a shit that you'll never leave your house, it's fine even as long as you just take virulent shits that will infect your whole city trough it's sewer system.
Nurgle will always love you no matter how shitty at everything you are, all he asks in return is your putrescent meat and soul.

Yes but most of them are actually helpful
This one guy is really chill and always comes up with good ideas
The one telling me to kill myself every 30 seconds isn't around that often anymore

Gay

KHORNE'S BLOODY GLORY

Hello there

xd

SKULLS FOR KHORNE

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

i do

does everything have a fucking president in America? Jesus Christ m8…

SINGING THE SONG OF FAGGY MEN