4th Neapolitan Flavor

If you were tasked with determining a 4th flavor to add to the trifecta of classical ice cream flavors, what would you choose?

Personally, I think either Mint or Pistachio would be good additions to the other three.

SAGE

I like coca cola flavored ice cream =3

Also Green tea flavor is pretty dope.

anti-sage
Mint is awesome

I've never heard of a sage flavored ice cream before, I'll have to look it up.

I think we can agree that green is a good choice of colour for the new flavor.

This is how I know you're autistic in real life op

I think that Soda flavours and Ice cream should stay divorced.
That's part of what makes floats so novel; they wouldn't have the same effect if the flavors were the same.

only inbreeds like mint ice cream
(brits for example)

Banana is the obvious choice.

or cherry

Autistic enough to get triggered at someone else's taste in ice cream?

Good suggestions, but I'm personally not a fan of cherry ice cream.

The fourth classical flavour is caramel and always has been.

Caramel has always seemed like an accessory to ice cream rather than it's own individual flavour.

It's kind of like how no one (that I know of) makes ice cream flavours based on whipped cream or peanuts.

Stupid neckbeard

getting rumprustled isn't an argument though, what's your big problem with mint anyway?

Bullshit

I was touched as a kid by a guy who always chewed mint gum xD

mint ice cream is pure, 100% unfiltered cancer

Have you ever tried extremely sugary ice cream flavours like maple syrup, caramel, or really cheap sorbet?

That's basically what distilled cancer tastes like; made by people who think high fructose corn syrup constitutes adequate flavoring.

Mint is nowhere near that level. Get some perspective.

You'd need a flavor that goes well with the other three and complements them. Bananana is the only one that comes to mind. Cherry is delicious but it's ass next to chocolate.
And people suggesting mint need to go inhale deeply at a bus depot.

Cherry is great with chocolate, the only problem I could see is the color being confusing with strawberry.

Caramel tastes amazing. Your point is as valid as your trips.

Probably Rum Raisin as its my favourite, but as a general standard I agree with mint. Like the four humours.

it should obviously be coconut, because its the best ice cream flavor there is.
(who ever suggested mint should consider suicide)

Caramel tastes fine for the first bite, but by the second it's already gotten overwhelming.

Is coconut common elsewhere? I've never heard of coconut ice cream near me. Pina Colada is more common than coconut.

Banana is the correct answer

Banana its the only hhhwaaaay

Banana def fam

pistachio would be good and also green.

pistachio

Green tea. Also cherry has no place in the trifecta.

I could go for some rum prustled.

green tea ice crream is the shiiiiiiiit/beezKneez/Balls in the face

It really is. My college's cafeteria has it, I eat it as a second desert like twice a day 7 days a week. I'm amazed that I never tire of it.

A citrus flavor ice cream is the only logical choice, and orange is the clear winner.

You can't have a wildcard ice cream with a different texture (e.g. chocolate chunks, toppings, or sauces) because this makes the three other ice creams look like poorfags. Therefore the ice cream must offer the same consistent texture and taste as the other three.

Of the citrus choices, lemon is too sharp and clashes with the rest, while lime is too tangy and makes strawberry taste weak (though working well with chocolate). Orange accompanies each existing Neapolitan flavor in an ideal balance. It makes strawberry taste sweeter, chocolate taste richer, and vanilla taste more piquant.

You should be gassed.

Implying you're not a fat sweaty kike, half way through eating your tenth mint ice cream cone of the day, and trying to divert suspiscion onto innocent strawberry ice cream loving gentiles.

Enjoy your decreased spermcount, soft bones and intensified clinical depression.

Damn, that icecream shape is very impressive.

I like the rag-like texture on it.

was it tingly down there?

nah those are fine too its the baskins robbins crap you need to avoid

It's Mashed potato with green food coloring and corn starch. Almost all professional food photographers use mashed potato to stand in for ice cream. Ice cream melts, and it melts at warp speed under a photographer's bright lights.

That steam you see coming off hot plates and bowls in food photos? They microwave a wet tampon, and hide it behind the plate.

ye, i always wanted to eat toothpaste

orange

loli pussy