I'm 20, I can't get a license do to legal blindness (read, "Legal" blindness). But I am otherwise normal healthy person

I'm 20, I can't get a license do to legal blindness (read, "Legal" blindness). But I am otherwise normal healthy person

How do I stop being a NEET if I have no reliable transportation and shitty eyes?

Public transportation + glasses!contact lenses

lol get a gf.
specifically an older woman (25-40)

>>>/faggot/

Become a freeman under common law and stay off owned roads. Technically, you can drive with no license as long as you don't recognise legal authority over public roads.

I learned that from a gypsy, who can't get licenses because they technically don't have an address. They will still try to fuck you for it but it has proven successful many times, just refuse to go to court because you don't recognise their authority. It's not an easy life, but it's better than the system fucking you.

And when you can, get a fake license to flash at job interviews. No one hires a non driver these days. Alternatively, go full gypsy and work cash in hand small jobs.

This will get you arrested. Don't do it.

I think that's a quote from that video with the stupid girl.

From my understanding you are just supposed to hand them the freeman declaration, they call it in, they either arrest you or hand you back the papers and you drive off. Eventually, you walk out the station and refuse to stand in court.

Arrested maybe, but you can walk away a free man.

I love watching these yt videos.

In the near term use taxis, walk, and public transportation. In ten to twenty years there will be driverless cars for that.

I see what you did there.

Don't pay them.

Holy shit the judge got her ass kicked
She probably left to go cry
That's the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed

He's still an outlaw though, no?

If your eyesight can't be corrected well enough with glasses to drive, you undoubtedly qualify for whatever disability support exists in your country. Even the US has that, and we hate poor people more than anyone, there's something.

Get that, which likely qualifies you for free tuition. Ride the bus to college until you can get a job good enough to afford a taxi everyday.

no problem.. just listen to this video

glasses/contacts/remove cataracts. Work from home/nearby. Take a 15 minute break from the computer every hour to rest your eyes. Maybe some eye exercises (5 seconds near, then medium, then far; daily). Have a small light on when using a screen at night so the contrast doesn't fuck with your eyes too much. Don't have your face right up against the screen. Have a good day, and deal with it like everyone else.

also eat carrots and shit good for your eyes and don't let a really good job go by it it's only a little out of the way via distance.

become fit and become a homedad like me

Yeah. There are more videos where they keep bringing him in and he just keeps walking out.

I can't wait til they say "go to prison" and he says "no thanks" and just leaves.