Jenny tugs your arm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qzk78aItaUQ?t=3m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C4 is shit for terrorism. What a retarded boy.

10%

The smelly fat whore who "won" is #NotMyQueen

Stop advertising for this cumdump. Truthseeker posting and cuck posting are better than this.

kill yourself and that ugly attention whore

this

BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP

Your waifu literally smells like shit.

A true queen doesn't need permavirgin spamming.

You've lost, Holla Forums. The board has found its cute autistic womanchild who hates Jews.

She shits in a bag

IKR

So? Jenny "will suck JJ's dick if you give me a click" Shekelberg shits in a big white bowl. Looks like she farts a lot too and probably eats her boogers.

shitting in bowls>shitting in bags

Exactly. He should use only the approved tools that Mohammed provides.

wew

Who the fuck is this girl? I see her posted around frequently

Some Canadian e-whore who shits in a bag and belly dances

Margaret. Talented, large breasted, kek priestess and Official Queen of Holla Forums®
Ignore the butthurt fag

She literally shits in a bag. Worst sharehouse girlfriend/10

Notice how you don't get dubs anytime you repeat it.

OP, pls, it's too soon for me to latch onto a new waifu. You're being irresponsible. Stop tugging me heartstrings.

She also tiny

New meme?

Check em

That was actually funny

CLANKED

PLS STOP

She's never had a boyfriend

why you do this? pls stop

She's an ugly valid cunt with nothing substantial to say in her reviews but this girl posses off sudocuck

She is a princess and you will worship her

Lies, she looks like she's sucked 20 different cocks.

Why does she upset you so much?

Sudocuck hates purity and goodness, because he is filthy and shameful.

Also I suspect he is a Jew and Jenny's hatred of them for hurting Walt's legacy is well-documented.

How can she be a princess with no crown?

Jenny intimidates me with her raw power. I live in fear of revealing one impure deed that will make me the focus of her bloodlust. While she sleeps so do I for it is the only time I am certain to be safe

Yeah, but none of those guys were her boyfriend.

JENNY IS PURE

She's a devout christian actually and she's lead youth groups several times. Learn your Jenny law, jeez

I live in constant fear of Jennys wrath

I am in love with Jenny.
No not some simple waifuness but as someone with a lot of money I've considered kidnapping her and locking her in a room for her to make reviews of every movie in my 800 dvd collection. I'd make her watch and make a video, so she'd get food, I'd make her watch so she could get whatever she wanted. She would be my rapunzel, she could have whatever she wanted, whatever she needed as long as she stayed. I want her. I need her.

user I'm sorry to tell you, but devout religious women are the sluttiest ones of all. Just look at for example, Laci Green was a devout Mormon until she learned about sex and gave in to it fully. If a female doesn't know things before hand when her personal values and current social values collide, she'll probably be more likely to experience it. And once they get a taste they won't stop. They don't know any better. Trust me user, Jenny and all religious women are sluts unless society itself is religious.
Pic related.

You are wrong and you always have been wrong,
Go to her twitter, you will see it for yourself.
You have fallen, from grace, disgrace is upon your body and mind.

What is her actual politics?

She's a 6/10 autistic girl with a tumblr account that really likes Disney and Star Wars and MLP so I'm assuming she's actually a far left idiot. Anyone confirm?

I suspect she is apolitical on purpose. She's got a good little moneymaking scheme going by selling girlish purity to love-starved lonely men. The best approach is to be all things to all people, so be ambiguous so people can think you are with them.

In this video she calls the Dark Side "racist" because they only hired humans on their ships and no aliens. She's a lefty, don't know how far.

youtu.be/qzk78aItaUQ?t=3m30s

Literally who?

She's a devout anglican and doesn't share her views out of fear. She talked about this on twitter how if people "knew what she believed tumblr would eat her alive"

If you think disliking racism is an exclusively left thing you haven't hung out with republicans.

damn she's got those English genes.. what an absolute beauty.

America is too ethnic these days…

Careful user, even in jest words can have consequences. Remember pascal's wager.

i hate sand

any good pics of her feet?

As the lead Jennyologist I will look, also asl her on twitter she responds to everyone

except me because she blocked me because she FEARS THE TRUTH OF MY ART

I HATE SAND

I HATE SAND

I HATE SAND ITS COARSE AND IRRITATING AND IT GETS EVERYWHERE. NOT LIKE HERE.

Oh God, these feels…

She loves you - submit to the queen

I HATE SAND

I love Jenny so much that Im gonna kidnap her

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS
TELL JENNY ON TWITTER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE DISNEY AND HATE SAND

That's enough, goy

I can't she blocked me

That just means she feels it's time for the next step in your relationship.
She wants you to man up and visit her at home.

If I did this and filmed it as a roadtrip documentary would yall watch it?

Jesus?

Is that Maisie?

TELL ME ABOUT JENNY!! WHY SHE SHAT IN A BAG?!

That's Marge that does that, Jenny has functional bowels

No, probably not.

I found out I'm onlybone state away

Too bad she's a sloth faced disney shill

She is a goddess and you would be honored to worship at her god damn feet!

DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT JENNY

YOU WILL HANG BY YOUR TOES FROM THE TREE OF LIES BB-88

Jenny fam art and shitty ms paint time?

Shut up user or Kek wont give us the tools to control the weapon of the islam horde.

….you aren't very smart are you user?

You know it's up to you
I think it's only fair
Pride can hurt you too
Apologize to her.

Would she take the whole thing or would she make you