Hey Holla Forumsros I am an arab who is going to travel to America next month, Am I going to face racism there?

Hey Holla Forumsros I am an arab who is going to travel to America next month, Am I going to face racism there?

yOU WILL BE ARRESTED AND JAILED FOR BEING A TERRORIST. jUST GET USED TO IT. wELCOME TO THE usa!

Just tell everybody you're a spic

Hopefully they recycle you.

It's pretty common over here for lynching sandniggers. Not really on international news because nobody cares about sandniggers here.

you look like a spic-nig-chink cross so your ok, however you also look like a massive faggot so you should be prepared to suck the dicks of police and whatever other faggots you meet.

Hey Freddie

We aren't racist you fucking nigger.

hey OP could you post a pic of ur butt?

only if you look like a bomber

What does a bomber look like?

Don't fuck our goats while you're here.

Why you said that?

only if you kill apostates, stone adulterers and dismember thieves.

I will travel there with my 2000 family members to bomb all america for this hate comments

I'm not a fucking muslim

they normally have bombs and radical fundamentalisms

Wings, a fuselage, bombs, maybe jet engines, ya know, the works.

I don't hate you just yet, but I might if you don't post penis or butt.

Its really not at all an unreasonable demand. How else will we know you didn't just take some random picture and pretended to be this guy? They used to call me the cock spot back in cram school, I can always match a Johnson to a mug given the proper (and I mean reasonable) conditions. Post them now.

Hopefully, you fucking shitskin.

USA welcomes dirty niggers from everywhere with open arms!

Good

you have to go back OP

and ill fucking put lead in your head the moment you step off the plane you fucking sand rat

Lol that man looks like my brother

thats a nice pic tho

It really depends on whether you go to a left- or right-wing area. Left extremists will worship the ground you walk on, while right extremists will hate you. But it's really not as bad as it looks on TV, they'll only ever show the extremists because the average person isn't news-worthy. From my experience, most people will just treat you neutrally.

What was a spic doing in the middle east?

Stay in the city, especially if you're in the south to southeast.
If you dress like amerifats, you'll fit in with amerifats, just remember.

Depends

Yes, but not that badly. People will probably be a little weary around you, but unless you're in the middle of nowhere or the south people should treat you the same as everyone else.

Hmmm…. what does a left extremist look like in your mind?

Not a liberal I hope.

we don't take kindly to you folk around here. Especially feminine looking sandniggers like you.

It depends how you look and act. There's still plenty of hate for the acts of terrorism with the World Trade Center and what not. If you come here acting stereotypical (or at least the western stereotype of Muslims) you might be discriminated against or even hurt if people believe you are a threat. In general DO use common sense. Probably shouldn't have to say stuff like this but this world has no common sense anymore so here it goes. DONT wear headscarves/turbans. It will scare people. DONT talk about allah excessively. The Muslim nut jobs we get are always going on about Allah. It will again Scare people. DONT carry around flags that in any way look like the ones used by Islamic terrorist groups. If you cannot or do not have western clothes you can wear while here they should be one of the first things that you should buy. Among other things dressing like a raghead "ahem" radical Muslim is going to make not only citizens nervous but also the border guards (and the TSA if you are flying in) one of the results from which will be extra time having your balls fondled.
DONT make fun of touchy subjects. Americans occasionally make jokes about terrorism but having someone from the Middle East saying such things will make people mad. DONT go into New York or surrounding areas being a douchebag. If you absolutely must be one act like a spic. You certainly look like one.
DONT go into the black ghettos we have in big city's. These aren't quite the Islamic no go zones that's parts of Europe have but you will be at considerable risk of being robbed/murdered. I would not go into one of those places without being armed with a firearm which is illegal for foreigners.
DONT go into shady neighborhoods/ areas. Every town has a bad spot or two. If unprepared simply being there is asking for trouble. Stick with crowds or the brighter spots of town.
DONT be a twat. Depending where you go being a twat is going to get you hurt.
DO be smart.
DO be suspicious. A general rule is if it is too good to be true it probably is.

DO observe the locals. As the ones living there they know things you don't. If you want to avoid being overcharged take a look at what the locals do and where they go.
DO be freinds with taxi drivers. Have a bag of mints that you can offer to them. I cannot stress the importance of this. Cabbies know the city inside out and you would be suprise do with not only what they know but what people say in front of a taxi driver. These people know just about everything from places you want to avoid to the restaurant or bar that has the best food. Cabbies are an amazing source of information. Use them.

Just don't be muslim and you'll do fine

sedms wise

I hope so, but most likely not.

watch out for the niggers tbh

kill yourself nigger

Stay out, shitskin.

Next month? You mean on 11/9? Oh boy