Soros is BUYING GOLD

businessinsider.com/george-soros-trading-again-2016-6
>muh archive archive.is/A3lmK

Is it advisable to follow his steps in buying gold? I haven't stocked up much but I realize should.

He is betting on gold going up and/or USD falling. What does he know?

If you have spare money to invest. Invest in funs and general supplies first and foremost.

When it comes down to it, the US will most likely turn around and take your gold like they've done in the past, so you have to consider that.

WEW
E
W

Who gives a shit. He buys more in Niggers

user I…

Watch other investors also, especially Warren Buffett. They all watch the market very closely but not all of them actively try to influence it like Soros.

For the record, Buffett dumped his Exxon holdings. Bill Gates seems to be following suit.

Silver is middling, it will either peak from here on or tumble again before peaking in a few years.

Gold is still very very expensive compared to it's lows.

When it falls next time, there's no getting back up.

He and others like him are gathering up gold for their masters enlil and marduk for their escape/return to Nibiru as it passes by the planet.

Buffett is known for hating Gold. He owns an absolute shit load of Silver coins though (100 million oz).

Look at what he's bought recently: a railroad (physical assets) and a $1 Billion of Apple (who have $200 million in cash). He won't admit it, but he's in safety. All of the well known traders are, most of them are in Gold and short stocks.

Daily reminder that US interest rates will never go back up.

Daily reminder that the US will never repay the debt.

Daily reminder that crashes tend to happen every 7 years.

Daily reminder that stocks are at an all time high.

Daily reminder that the Fed is buying stocks to avert a crash.

Daily reminder that the Dow has dropped over 2000 points twice in the last year but has magically recovered.

Daily reminder that there is no saving the global economy from the next crash.

Soon, it's becoming harder and harder to hide what's happening to the global economy. Once enough people acknowledge it the flood will happen.

It's just so obvious.

I think the only thing holding it all together is Boomer denial that the economy is permanently fugged.

It looks like we're turning Japanese. When their asset bubble burst some of them dropped by 60% and haven't recovered. They've had 25 years of essentially zero growth.

But it's worse than it appears. For most of that time the Japs at least had growing Western markets to sell to, no more. Recessions are increasingly frequent in Japan as Western debt has become too big to bear.

So the question is, when our asset bubbles burst what growing markets do we sell to? It was okay when it was just Japan, but now it's every fucker.

Now is the time to panic, because this shit is not going to end well.

low energy

It's easier for us to see, because we welcome something new. For those who have accepted the world as it is, they are terrified of losing purpose and drown the thought out should it ever arise.

I think we've been banking on the continued growth and modernisation of China to pull the global economy out of stagnation.

You look at some of the trade deals that western countries have made, and they've been very favourable to China.

Personally I'm bearish on China because they seem to be just as debt-burdened as the west.

I think we'll see a huge great depression type scenario where the 0.001% will come out and buy huge amounts of hard assets like property.

Daily reminder that the s&p and Dow are not in a vacuum. There is literally no other place in the world to park money without negative interest rates, and market turmoil taking place everywhere. The DOW is going above 21,000 before 2018. As Europe collapses into civil war it will rocket when money tries to flee the EU. There isn't a single stable currency left, all confidence (foolishly) resides in the dollar.

Reminder that Canada sold off all of its gold.

so what the fuck does user do besides buy a gun, plenty of ammo, and canned goods?

Accumulate cash (25-50% of savings) and gold & silver (10-50%). That way you can still buy gas, supplies etc. as shit is kicking off or you can buy up hard assets once they bottom out.

Its not surprising.
The rich have no need for gold, there just isn't enough to keep them safe, at least not enough in a way that would matter.

8 trillion is a lot of gold, but 165 kilotons (God in Heaven I love using SI prefixes) is not that much.
The real issue is gold is significantly over assayed, it has no inhernat value outside of specific modern industries and previous jewelry.
In fact, the reason the Romans used gold was because it was in the way of the borax they needed for steel.
Essentially, they made coins out of trash scrap, its only later that the fact the coin was gold and thus gold was valuable got conflated.

What a load of horse shit. Gold is valuable precisely because there isn't a lot of it, it's unique colour and the fact it doesn't tarnish. It's pretty and it's almost impossible to destroy too.

The Ancient Egyptians decked out everything of importance in Gold - thousands of years before the Romans. They weren't even the first to do this. We'll probably never knew who was because people have a tendency to melt it down and put their own stamp on it, as it were.

There wasn't enough for coinage but there didn't need to be, it doesn't need to be coinage to be valuable. It's value did not derive from coinage, it's the other way round, people made their coinage gold to give it value.