People who don't like cute girls should be exterminated

Message to all. The day of the revolution is coming, the day of extermination and retribution, all the enemies of beauty, cuteness, and sexyfullness will reveal themselves as the allies of evil and lying.

The only people who should be allowed to exist are people whose sense of beauty is working correctly. If you are a faggot or some freak completely heterosexual woman, you need to go in the oven on that day, along with all the ugly people.

All ideologies that support ugliness and denigration of beauty will be eliminated. Ant-women ideologies like Feminism, LGBTQ, MRA, and MGTOW will all be exterminated.

Anti-woman = anti-beauty = anti-life = death.

agree

Pro-beauty death squads will be dispatched to deal with the genetic filth who cannot love.

women aren't worth the effort but a cuck like you wouldn't understand that.

They will wear SS caps but with hearts instead of skulls

Mgtow is a cuck ideology. You are letting women go completely so they can be fucked by other men.

You're genetically defective. I can't wait until shocktroopers pull you from your disgusting nest and beat you to death with batons.

Then we burn your body and scatter the ashes in the sea.

For love.

These bitches will be cute for 8 years max.
2D is cute for life

The government will focus on advancing sex waifu bot technology in the new pro-beauty society, my friend.

People who make the sort of stupid brain dead threads that a woman would make about men deserve to be executed.

Anti-life oven magnet detected.

I was thinking people who like them too much should be exterminated to get rid of feminism and the beta menace

Your logic does not work faggot.

Feminism is caused by people who hate women you idiot. MRA, and MGTOW are just more honest.

This is a fallacy. You aren't supposed to eat women's shits, but you are supposed to love them, kiss them, cuddle them, and fuck them.

If you invite another man around to do that then you are a cuck, that's the definition of cuck. If you forgo all women then you are almost cucked before you've began. You've pre-cucked yourself.

No, you're just a faggot posting in a shit thread disagreeing with someone who isn't a faggot saging a shit thread.

Are you mentally healthy?

It's true. Feminism made women unhappier. And feminists want women to conform to behavior that is against female nature. All the major feminists are ugly masculine dykes who want women to compete with men but they hate feminity and want women to be more masculine.

I'm a baby bear so posting on the internet is very difficult. You could say? I'm have a beary hard time. Because of this I ask that you don't get too insulting. Or act too askew. Being a baby bear is quite difficult and considering the social economic situations that we're dealing with, I think it'd be far better for us to come together and take care of each other and live in this world with some kind of understanding. But what do I know user? I'm just a baby bear.

You do realize they're not aware of that and genuinely believe their shit gives them happyness, do you? Why would the common everyday San Fran hipster support feminism if she knew it was bad for her? Retard

If you are not pro-female
If you are not conservative about female nature
If you do not wish to be a strong man
If you are a feminist who wants women to be more manly than men
If you are an MRA who wants women to be equally manly to men
If you are an MGTOW who wants to be weak and lose the genetic race

Then

You. Must. Die.

Because it's a self-hate movement. Feminists hate femininity because men make them feel inadequate, and instead of feeling attracted by this, a bunch of dykes took over academia and the media and told women to feel jealous and hating of their natural feminine roles.

The common everyday san fran hipster might not realize she's hating her own nature, but she is. She's trying to be something she's not because she's been indoctrinated by jealous omega males trapped in female dyke bodies.

That's your problem. This is a non-sequitur.

I see you grasp this concept, but you don't understand what it means.
It's a movement that has negative consequences for women. That doesn't mean the movement is self-hating. That's like saying a child hates himself because he burned himself with the fire. The child didn't know the fire would do that, he doesn't hate himself.

Going back to the original topic, if women knew feminism was cancer they wouldn't defend it, but they do because they think acting like cunts makes them happier. As for who causes this, you could attribute it to people who can gain power from the movement and the ignorant masses (I was referring to the whiteknight faggots specifically in my first post, that goes in the category of ignorant masses).
As for people who benefit from feminism, I don't think a lot of them hate women, they just profit a lot from that bullshit. None of these groups hate women. That's why I'm saying you're talking nonsense.

The struggle of history is not
The struggle against the state or authority
as the Libertarians say
The struggle of class against class as the Marxists say
The struggle of race against race as the Nationalists say

The struggle of history is for those who stand up for beauty and truth and those who stand for ugliness and lies.

The forces of darkness must be forced back into the abyss from whence they came.

Only then will light spread across the world once more, and a new society based only on beauty will arise. Only beautiful people living in only beautiful buildings and only doing beautiful things. Beauty is not subjective, but objectively defined according to mathematics. Women embody the highest values of this mathematical formula and must be protected and put back into the kitchen if society is to be saved.

No, you don't understand. Women think feminism is just great, but feminism has taught them to hate femininity. It's a movement that hates female nature. That's not a non-sequitor. Self-loathing is a well established concept and its written all over everything feminists do.

Of course they hate women, because if they didn't they wouldn't want to change women into something they are not. It's based on transforming women so they can be like men.

OK I see your point now. The thing is, you're confusing two different things.
Self-hate with hatred for their basic nature. Self is a lot more complex than just your natural instincts and everything surrounding that. For a woman, self is a lot more than just their femininity, much like masculinity is not all there is to a man. Sure they hate a part of themselves, but not their entire self.
For example, I don't consider a person hating his own lazyness as self-hating. He's just a person who wants to have more energy and get more shit done.

A little of that, but they want to be men with less responsibilities/more perks.

your idea is shit

Anti-women = death movement.

If you are anti-women or do anything to harm women then you need to be violently exterminated, shot, stabbed, hung, gassed, and put in an roasting hot oven that burns at 3000 degrees c to turn your wretched existence into ashes.

Failure to care for weak but fertile women is anticivilizational. You will be found out, we will read your minds, and then will be kill you. Faggots.

society would be better without women though

You're wrong though. Femininity isn't just a trait like lazyness. It encapsulates the entirety of a valid woman. That is why ugly women should be exterminated because they are not authentic women.

The truth can't be shit, Vladimir. All I've wanted since I was a little boy was to live in a beautiful environment with a beautiful woman and create beautiful children who go on to have beautiful lives.

How the fuck would it? Are you a gay?

You might as well say "I hate love and all beautiful things. I like garbage and feces and rotting corpses!"

I'm talking about self, not about what makes a woman a "real woman".

Unless you mean a woman ceases to be a human being the moment she starts going against her nature, in which case I don't know what to tell you.

Have you ever considered that your dream is exactly that? Just a dream?

Of course all men would like that, but it's not realistic.

No, 2d master race
did you just call all men garbage, feces, and rotting corpses m88

Have you considered we should fight for our dreams?

How do you consider this should be implemented in a practical manner?

Death squads.

Pick one.

It pro-3DPD to such a degree that it willing to destroy everything just 3DPD can have it's cake and eat it too.
maybe, The LGBTQ and 3DPD use victimhood to get what they want, so with LGBTQ out of the way 3DPD will have more to itself
They are just gynocentric as Feminism, it is just their way of acting on it is more insidious. I don't really think the MRA will have do anything that has a lasting effect, men simple lack the thing that makes people have knee jerk responses, and it will always be that way unless we can put 3DPD and men on the value level. Do as you will, nothing will come from their presence or absence.
they don't engage, that is their whole thing, but I am thinking you perceive a man not living 110% for a 3DPD, then you consider him someone that hates 3DPD, because you're an idiot

All-in-all I don't really care if you want to be slave to 3DPD, just leave me out of it.

Death squads have been done before, so yes, they are practical.

In this time?
Unless I'm mistaken and we're talking about some third-world shithole.

If the anti-beauty forces are allowed to continue doing their work it will be.

So, you plan to use force to establish your own viewpoint against the hypothetical use of force of your enemies. Remind me again how this isn't the Cold War?

There's nothing wrong with force. Those who refuse to try to enforce their ideals end up with the ideals of others enforced on them.

Yes, yes. We all know the Ender's Game message. I'm simply stating that by trying to promote your ideas by using the "We'll they'll do it too!" argument you fail to convey your main image or ideal effectively.

What I've deduced from your posts is that you want to go back to the days of attractive wives, cheap housing and plentiful jobs. A view that is easily seen readily on the internet in 1950's era films. What you must understand is that this did not exist. It is propaganda, just as most films are today.

Your message is not a bad one, one that few will disagree to when pressed. Take it back to the drawing board and play a mind game. There's a saying that I think would be applicable.
"No one joins a cult."

No one is going to join an organization or entity that they think would harm them or go against their root interest until they realize that the penalties for going against said organization are too steep. (Your death squads.)

TL;DR: Play a mind game before relying heavily upon force.

Do you want to be our Goebbels?

Goebbels was an idiot who lied knowingly to the German people when the war turned against them, preventing reformative action to potentially take place. So no, I will not be your Goebbels.

:^(

Use the head that's on your shoulders, not the one between your legs and you'll go farther.

Thank you, father.

Don't mention it.

Kinda like every nation lies to their people when the war doesn't go their way?

There, fixed that for you

Everyone else is basically irrelevant

Did anyone ever find a sauce for the girl in the first picture? Its been years.

No luck. Sorry.

But what if they do not want you?

This is common for a lot of people, OP doesn't realize the concept of surplus population, some men and women really aren't suppose to reproduce, this is nature, this is natural selection.

People who don't like cuteboys should be exterminated.

Message to all. The day of the revolution is coming, the day of extermination and retribution, all the enemies of beauty, cuteness, and sexyfullness will reveal themselves as the allies of evil and lying.

The only people who should be allowed to exist are people whose sense of beauty is working correctly. If you are a lesbian or some freak completely heterosexual man, you need to go in the oven on that day, along with all the ugly people.

Anti-cuteboy = anti-beauty = anti-life = death.

But beauty doesn't necessary go hand in hand with favorable evolutionary traits.

d

Mental retardation: When the mental age of the individual is lower than expected. When a 20 year old person behaves like a 10 year old.

I fucking love qts

Didn't that guy commit suicide ?