NEW TRUMP TWEET

NEW TRUMP TWEET

Trump, Donald J. (realdonaldtrump). ""@KathyCeurter: @realDonaldTrump please Mr.Trump make @SenatorJeffSessions your VP. He is a perfect running mate." He is a great guy!" 8 June 2016, 9:49 PM. Tweet.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/740722436065353728

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160609021629/http://www.hrc.org/your-elected-officials/profile?id=445
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can he announce his VP pick before the convention next month? I thought Ted was nuts to do it, but Trump may as well do it while he's in his victory lap.

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Why? He's just a politician = corrupt Zionist hooker

Is he good?

Before Trump, he was practically the only politician talking about illegal immigration.

His stance on immigration is paralleled only to Trump. If you feel that illegal immigration is one of the biggest issues in 2016, you probably like Jeff Sessions.

We may have to wait, but I trust he will choose a vp at a good moment. Shillary still has yet to announce her own, so maybe Trump is waiting to steal all the press when she tries to announce and Trump suddenly comes and announces his pick.

Ted Cruz and Donald Trump both agree

WEW
E
W

The fag lobby gives him a 0% score:

web.archive.org/web/20160609021629/http://www.hrc.org/your-elected-officials/profile?id=445

I just hope Hillary doesn't pick Bernie Sanders, crazy Bernie has a lot of energized passionate followers.

I think Berniebots would see it as a slap in the face, for him to bow down to her and be VP.
I think Berniefags would feel insulted by Bernie being her VP. I could be wrong, but I would see it as an insult, after all the cash and volunteering they were asked to do to just beat her.

A crazy bernout would make an attempt on Billary's life by day 2 of her presidency.

He's probably gonna keep toying with us. Like in the above tweet he's not saying that Sessions will be VP, just that he's a great guy. Trump's probably gonna keep dropping hints like this to make the media freak out and report on "did Trump finally reveal his VP pick???" He'll probably do it more and more as we start to approach the actual VP pick.

A month ago, I would have told you that that's exactly what's gonna happen. Now, I think Bernie ran to show how corrupt the democratic party is, and wouldn't dare become her VP

Just think of all the headway he could have made if he wasn't such a weak cuck. If he stood up and fought, it might have been Dangerous Donald vs. Crazy Bernie by now

That's what cucks like. Humiliation.

Define "good?" Is he better than 99% of the alternatives? Yes. Is he another Donald? No.

The last month of his campaign should've been the tone of his entire campaign.

He morphed from Bernie Sanders to Comrade Sanders. Hillary wouldn't have stood a chance.

====3>

I think he was hoping for an Obama and Hillary in 08 situation. For anons who don't remember: in 2008, Hillary went into debt trying to stop Obama from being the nominee. After Obama became the nominee, he paid off Hillary's debts and gave her a position in the white house as secretary of state. I think in the beginning Sanders thought "I'll beat Hillary. If I don't beat Hillary, she'll at least give me a position to make some real change in the white house."

Now, he's realizing too little too late that Hillary has nothing but contempt for him and his base and that she won't do shit for him and he started making a truly valiant effort to stop her but she had already secured the nomination.

This whole election is honestly Shakespearean when you think about it, I can't wait for ten years from now when the movies about it start to emerge.

First choice: David Duke
Second choice: Jeff Sessions

I don't think he would now and I think it would cause another fracture in the dems if he did. come closer to election time as they face a ebil natzi drumpf presidency, lefty fags will rally themselves around her. then (((they))) could pull some serious shit.
killary's runningmate is diagnosed with some debilitating disease the won't allow them to continue running. so sad. they die in a plane crash. even sadder. some crazy racist drumpf supporter kills them. THOSE CISHETWHITEMALES WILL PAY!!!
who better to step up to fill in during such a dire time than boynie glassberg? libshits have already cucked themselves to shillary and these are desperate times.
just think about all you the hardwork you did for boynie during the campaign. you revolutionaries challenged the corrupt system and you keep fighting the corrupt system! it would be criminal for boynie to not accept the position and keep the revolution going wouldn't it? ;^)

Sessions would be a good VP choice because his political stances are basically "Trump's, but even more so". So they can't assassinate Trump.

I kind of want Sessions to stay in the Senate, also he's getting a little old. Although that might be a good thing because that might mean that he would leave the Senate soon anyway, so he could easily move to something like VP which is really not that demanding. I can't really think of anyone else who I would want though. Maybe Crispy Creme. Pat Buchanan? I'm pretty sure he's been retired for a while anyway. David Duke is a complete pipe dream but could you imagine the asshurt if Trump picked him?

Anyone else is just a literally who or a total cuck and would be detrimental to the campaign.

Oh man, can you imagine the shitstorm that would cause?

General Trump VP thread, who do you guys like?

David Duke hivemind, liberal asshurt confirmed.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! A Trump twitter thread! Go Israel!

You're supposed to be the first comment. You're late, Shlomo.

Filtered.

Its not indicative of a hivemind when its more than a minute apart. Thirty seconds even.
Just sayin

Leftists have been terrible about rallying around anything that doesn't pander to them 100%. Hillary is running a campaign as though it's still the 1980's and there isn't the internet around to call her out on her bullshit. She has absolutely no outreach with common people which is killing her with younger demographics which is why they all went Trump/Bernie.

Reminds me of pic related

Those two were 4 seconds apart with almost the same sentence in them.

Trump Sanders 2016

I don't disagree, but lefty faggots are shitting themselves at the thought of POTUS Donald J. Trump. they have no pride and no shame. I think they'll run to hilldawg not because of here campaign or belief in her, but their fear feels.

burnie won't be her vp pick at the convention, but it will not surprise me if it's (((arranged))) for him to be it by election day. it's their best ticket to beat Trump.

gb2 reddit

Is that a serious question?
MAD DOG MATTIS

Doesn't Mattis love the kikes though? Sessions is the best choice.

Sorry I'm drunk, I misread

Yeah, I'm (realistically) hoping for Trump/Sessions as well.
I like what Sessions has been saying about that stuff.

Embed related, ffmpeg sorcerors feel free to .webm or .mp4 this vid.

You are going to have a really hard time for the next few decades. The world is just about to move back to the natural order where money is hard, records are final, and lies only ever help your case in the very short term. Unless you change the rest of your life will be very lonely as all the buzzwords that you've carefully trained yourself to shout at your enemies become absolutely useless.

In the time of chimpanzees you'll be a monkey.

kek

If Hillary picks Bernie, Trump will hammer him so hard for crying about how corrupt the system is and playing ball anyway.

The VP is the president of the Senate.

No thanks.

No, and it's about time to put an end to all your little weeaboo faggot memes.

That was gold.

You know when you watch an animu and you hate one of the bad characters, but when their shit is over you start to miss them?

That's how I feel about Rato, Yeb, and the Rubot.

So does Trump.

Bernie would have to be an über cuck to be her VP after the way she treated him. The problem is that Bernie is an über cuck.

I don't miss Rato at all, he was fucking annoying. Rubot was whatever. Yeb though, I do miss the spicy memes that came out.

I'd prefer Jeff and think he is genuine source of decency and logic. My only problem is that he isn't that well known to the average citizen (correct if wrong) and it seems popularity is key in this race.

CHARGE YOUR BATTERY FAGGOT! LOW ENERGY!

Trump's testing the waters. I'm sure Sessions is on his list of VP candidates, but now he's implicitly floating him to see how people react. Which means if the reaction is good, and by good I mean popular with the volk, we can probably expect to see Vice President Jeff Sessions.

And if Holla Forums desires Trump/Sessions we can always make it be via meme magic if nothing else

I'm not gonna lie, I miss Yeb! a lot

What I miss is him getting brutally stumped like this.

I cant wait to see Trump debate $hillary, I don't know how to prepare my sides for what they are about to endure.

The Trump campaign honestly feels like one big show, ending with him becoming president and then that becoming the second season. This whole campaign is a giant training arc it seems.

I wonder if he will do this with other possible choices. I don't think Sessions will be VP but instead will stay in the senate. It would not surprise me if Trump puts together an informal group in the house and the senate dedicated to pushing his legislation through instead of relying on party lines.

Hate to sound like a Bern victim but no one knew who the hell he was before this election either.

I can't imagine Sessions looking anything but good once Trump's celebrity elevates him to the national stage.

Kikes are a race. Speculating about Duke as VP is just bullshitting though because there isn't enough meme magic in the universe that make that happen.

The nomination was the training arc, $hillary and the cuckstablishment is the boss he was training to face the whole season.

After $hillary's defeat we will have 4 seasons of shitposting and chimpouts.

No, it's true! I think it's possible, but Trump is just in the testing phase of VP picking.

Sessions, Buchanan, or Scott Brown and i'm fucking happy.

we get it you like Matthis.
Stop fucking spamming this shit all over the board, He's said very clearly he does not want and will not take the position.
Furthermore Trump has said on numerous occasions he will be picking a republican politician.

Finally, someone named Bush got what they deserved, the Bush name is destroyed.

The next family I want to be eliminated is the clintons.

Yeah but then again Bernouts are inherently cucks who can't even comprehend pride of any other kind but fag.

Uh… what?

Yeah, but Trump has more energy. Like, looking at Trump, he could be in his 40s or 50s. Sessions is a gray-haired old man. I don't think he's too old, but I understand where that user is coming from.

Sessions is not one of them. He should be VP.

Sheldon offered the Trump PAC an additional 200 million of cash if he would agree to accept their agent Newt.

kek Trump declined.

DO IT
O

I
T

I knew this was a (1) before I even looked

They're divided on Trump.

Both Sanders and Trump talked about jobs and bad trade deals. Hillary has done neither of those things instead suggesting everything is great and she'd continue the status quo.

They're more pissed off than anything that Hillary who they view as horrifically corrupt is the nominee.

Best case scenario they turn around and vote Trump.

Worst case scenario they feel disenfranchised and stay home.

This election has been showing that Republican voters are energized while Democrats are not. So it doesn't matter so much what percentages of these groups feel about one thing or another, it matters who feels like going out to vote.

Republicans feel this is life or death.

Democrats feel like it's a choice between a lesser of two evils so why bother.

I seriously doubt it would happen, Bernie is crazy but he's consistent in his crazy.

He just barely endorsed Bill Clinton and will likely do the same to Hillary.

Who? Do the people even know him?

Even if he is, the fact that he awoke the young meme right is more to save the USA than what most "right-wing" politicians have done in 50 years.

IIRC he said he wasn't interested on being a politician.

I know he's anti-immigration and all, but has he achieved anything else? His appeal outside that is non-existent, if he picks him he won't get any indies or pander demographics.

how is it 'worst case scenario' if the stay home?

if none of Bernie's fans vote for Hillary, the election is already won for Trump

don't forget these are democrat voters

they vote Trump - we win
they don't vote - we win
they vote hillary - we might lose

The only good thing about a Bernie VP is the campaign name Clinton Sanders will devolve to the nickname Sandy Clit

This post was most like made by Dr. Duke.

this