Sweet Mother of Cuck

Open letter to girl who was raped

archive.is/4qN2B

I'll post a couple of gems:

&

M'lady

Requesting the "You have to eat this bowl of eggs" greentext.

kek that was the first thing i thought of too

When you have an erection.

WEW

The guy's a huge Christian.

I’m so sorry.

Here’s a bit of truth for ya, if you’re even ASKING this stupid question “Is it okay to have sex now?” then news flash…IT’S NOT OKAY!

That sounds pretty nice besides the whole "Spoil her" bit. Dude's a total fag though.

Did she actually get raped?

Of course not. She got caught getting finger banged behind a dumpster like the piece of trash that she is and so she cried rape. After agreeing to it all.

There's nothing normal about this whole consent thing. It's really disturbing. Nothing is hotter than total silence while going from being in a girl's presence to having a sex, to have anything said out loud during that transition is a huge turnoff. It's like trying to talk to someone after they've just learned their parents died in a plane crash.

I know, user. It's nu-male faggotry.

That's a shock!

It hurts.
it physically hurts.

Let's see.

To (((them))), he's a rapist.

In 5 years the nu-male faggotry will be so bad if you're even seen or heard fucking a bitch cops will be called just to make sure it's not rape.

Why would she come to? Most times this shit happens the day after, when the guy sobers up and realizes what a horrible mistake he's made, then she tries to act like it was her mistake and not his.

WHEN YOU GET MARRIED YOU FUCKING HERETICS

The fact that she had a boyfriend and got caught by multiple witnesses letting some random guy fingerblast her behind a dumpster was the main motivation to cry rape.

Source? I read she was passed out and he fucked her

Then apparently you've read nothing about this case at all and I'm not spoon feeding it to your lazy ass.

Exactly, this nu-beta faggot is definitely 40-years-old, white-knight virgin material. You don't ask questions while having sex, you just do what you want and take control, if she pushes you off you try again and if she pushes you off a second time then it's a no.. for now with just the one thing you tried. And they like being pinned down and being lightly choked, basically fantasizing being ravished. Once girls get turned on enough they'll do practically anything. -t. degenerate

At times like this… yes, yes it would.
Traditions like those kept the interest of both parties. It kept women from sullying themselves with any man with false promise, had them know and trust each other first, and kept dumb incidents like these from happening.

We should of had more trust in these traditions, but I guess some degenerate at one point in history made the argument "muh dick", and now we have this mess every time a women regret sex.

Go away anti-christ shill that tries to turn every thread into a religious fight. God hates kikes

We can still have that user. We'll just need at least 2 witnesses from each party present during every fuck.

Do you read the news or just MGTOW sites?

Back on my cock where you belong cunt.

Every story I've read says he raped an unconscious girl. You say he was fingering her and she was letting him. I ask for proof of your claim, you have presented none. Therefore I assume its just your /r9k/-tier hatred of women clouding your perception of this case.

Did not read dyke.

You know why you're a bad shill? You get triggered to easily.

Nice downvote

What makes me a shill exactly? I see a ton of stuff relating to this article and it all contradicts what he said so I was wondering if there was any special information Holla Forums had procured that was being hidden by the MSM.

This case I mean not this article

sage for doublepost

What the fuck is going on there? Is his mom and sister watching him fug some girl?

Just some good ole incest.

Every time I hear these words I know exactly what I'm in for

Those fucking white knights are one of the biggest problems in our society. The reason feminism exists is because men tolerate it, but not all men, specifically only the 80% of betas, omegas, blue-pillers and THOSE FUCKING WHITE KNIGHTS.
Says it all.

"if anything I pray this makes you stronger"
"the beautiful creation you are"
CHRISTCUCKS CONFIRMED

white knights are misogynist because they ass kiss to only get laid.

We're living within an amass of castrated males - good boys who listen to whatever mother-figure tells them to do. I'm just not sure how much the problem relates to generations of young males raised without proper father-figures and role models, causing masculinity to regress further by each generation, or consumer products flooded with xenoestrogen, or an influx of r-selective breeds going unchecked…
Or all of the above.

I'll bet my life that the hypocrite writing this tells this to all the men and boys they speak to but when it comes to women the message is exactly this: DO WHATEVER OR WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU FEEL LIKE AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. YOUR BODY. YOUR CHOICE. DON'T LET PATRIARCHY HOLD YOU DOWN, GIRL!

So it is NOT OKAY for man to have meaningless, fleeting sex with a woman but is is PERFECTLY OKAY for a woman to have meaningless, fleeting sex with a man.

Insanity, folks.

Fuck off commie. You faggot atheists are the most annoying ones.

I guess now is a good time to draw the line between

compassion

and

cuckery

FTFY

Should punishment for rape depend on whether or not the girl was a virgin?

a word without meaning.

Feminist use the word rape pretty much the same way as Smurfs use the word smurf. It's quite remarkable how they do that. The latest feminist statistics, 10 out of every 3 women are continuously raped everywhere all the time. Whenever a feminist is breathing, the atmosphere is raping her because the patriarchy never gave her a choice whether to breathe or not. So yeah, rape is a meaningless word now.

You literally think it has no meaning?

Here's mine:

If the virgin was betrothed to another man it's the death penalty.
If the virgin was not betrothed he must take the responsibility.

It has no meaning when dealing with feminists.

Hi, I'm Jesse from To Save A Life. So glad you're here! Can I ask you a quick question?

Yes, fire away!

Fucking hell, aren't they? Stupid bastards know nothing about anything in the Bible (only met a small handful of atheists that've read the Bible, and of the ones that have, not a single one of them understood the spiritual side of it, and they took the Old Testament literally like a bunch of fucking retards), and base their knowledge of Christians on those disgusting fucking cucks that haven't read it at all, and have been fed the Jewish bullshit of, "Must love everyone" and "Jews are the chosen people, goy, you must defend them."

Pisses me off.

"He must take the responsibility"
Of taking care of a girl that likely hates him and wouldn't want to be around her fucking rapist? Nah. My suggestion? If she's betrothed, the betrothed gets the honor of punishing the rapist himself. If she isn't, we ask the girl's father. If there's no father, hopefully there's a brother. If there's no brother, then the judge decides what form of death he gets.

No sympathy, no second chances. You rape, especially a virgin, you get a painful death. Period.

kek, how can one word embody so much vagina deprivation?

She wants to do all that for you, how hard is it to realize women want you to lead?

these cuckboys want to give complete freedom to women because they think women will choose them for sex. over 4 decades after the sexual revolution they're still holding on to their delusions.

It only becomes rape when she feels slut shamed afterwards.

That sounds like

The left is advocating this… we truly have come full circle. Maybe the whole anti rape thing will bring back traditional values?

This reads a huge Sam Hyde troll job.

No. It's called being a beta. This guy's only hope for pussy is to act as caring and spineless as possible and hope he is granted it out of pity.

This guy is a fucking creep. Most "nice guys" are.
If he was to find her near that dumpster she'd probably be dead right now.

I don't follow news. Is this a bigger case than that shitskin who killed a professor?

About equal. A White guy raped a girl and got off easy.

But there are more debates about this or the shitskin killing the professor?

And did the guy actually rape her?

Yeah. She was out cold and he was the next thing to it. Probably fingering her because he was too drunk to get it up. I dunno the gory details of whether or not semen was found, etc. I'd guess not.

I read her letter and most of the stories about this case and they both sound like assholes. His not taking any kind of responsibility is lame as fuck; I've been shitfaced in the company of equally shitfaced women plenty of times and never starting shoving pine needles up anybody's twat or dragging someone behind a dumpster to attempt a drunkfuck. It takes a particular sort of freak to do that shit. He's probably a sociopath so if he reoffends nobody can say it's a surprise. He just won't get caught though.

As for her, what the fuck. She glosses over her drinking in her letter (of course) but again, you have to really be going for the gusto to get that blotto that fast. With a few years of college parties under my belt, plus the fact that I am a genetic lightweight with alcohol, it still takes a lot more than a couple of casual drinks to knock my dick in the dirt. I'm guessing she was a regular binge drinker and knew it, which is probably why her sister and her boyfriend didn't try harder to protect her. Who knows, maybe she even gets belligerent when she's wasted. They were probably used to it, maybe sick of it, figured she'd stagger home and sleep it off as usual.

If I got a message from my girlfriend that was so incoherent and fucked up that I couldn't even understand her, I would be worried as shit and would do my best to find her and make sure she was okay. This is because my girlfriend never does stupid shit like getting wasted out of her mind in public among strangers. Or wasted out of her mind at all, actually.

Again–the fact that this chick's boyfriend and her sister too were just "meh" tells me a lot about her.

The judge is a retard for giving such a light sentence, because only a retard would assume that in the current year such a thing would be allowed to stand. The shitstorm over this isn't going away and he will probably pay for his bad judgment. Who cares though really, he's a Jew. Fuck him too.

Reading books is a not a fucking group activity fuck off retards.

It is if you're reading Marx or other jews. You need someone to force that shit down your throat.

Muslim filth detected.
Take your "honor" and go kill yourself.

don't forget that if you've been accused of rape/sexual assault in britbongistan, the courts can rule that you must notify your local police 24 hour before sexual activity.

Fuck you feminist trash. Our women belong to us.

christcuck

Are you mentally damaged?
What does your post have to do with calling out muslims getting a free wife every time they rape a virgin like that muslim suggested?

This is the cringiest shit I've ever read. You want me to take this beta screed serious and you put some teenage angsy poetry tier faggotry in their like that.

10/10 well fucking put

EAT IT YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!

It's just….even in my most beta-bitch state before I grew a pair, I was never *that* fucking pathetic. Christ….

Families of newlyweds somewhere in asia watch them consummate the marriage so that they know for sure that babies are on the way.

achmed pls

duh
vs
Guess who has the men of the country and the government (+soldiers) in their bra's?

That is rape. Brutal and degrading these feminist cunts making rape a lesser issue by constantly crying wolf. Pisses me off and the beta cucks who enable them.

Real rape is not a fucking joke and they have made making bad decisions synonymous with rape and it feels like I am the only one outraged by this.

Despite the cuck choice of words, he isn't wrong.

you're as much of a cuck as he is

Well inherently in a traditional society women are going to be more spoiled than men as they less exposed to the bigger dangerous such as heavy manual labor or defense of the home, correct?

Also I said his choice of words were cucked, but the POINT is right. Hookup culture is a fucking cancer.
Not the disease, just another symptom, but still cancer.

MY DICK GOT SUPER HARD

Do you have more german grills getting raped?

Only a dutch reporter fucking kike

what if you rape somebody and then offer them a bowl of eggs? :^3

*tips fedora*

I can't wait for the race war, the more white men die, the more I'll have.

I already made a whole plan to instigate a race war, then get the women.

Not triggered slightly irritated at myself for making a blog post earlier and your response was shitty

Was it this faggot?
here is what he says:

Kennedi Cotarelo (the Holla Forums girl from North Carolina) sent me this picture regarding your post

kennedi check em

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found that shit physically cringe worthy

kek'd

They broke into one of my friends house, where they shot his father in front of him. After beating the shit out of him, he heard his mother cry for help, while raping her repeatedly and beating the shit out of her. They even fucking killed the dog.

I hate Africa so fucking much, the only escape is willful ignorance or drinking. Niggers and liberals are from the devil.

Ah, yes. Quality system you have there. This is what you get for letting women vote.

smh tbh fam

No.

The open letter is the ultimate cringe medium and he's evidently mastered the art.

Hey! I resemble that remark faget.

One and ONLY one faggot, embed very related.

Compassion is smacking the bitch only when she's fucking up.

Yes.

Genesis was good. A whole book devoted to shitting all over the kikes. Kek.

All this.

What is wrong with you m8?

FUCK.

Please tell me your friend is now curb-stomping every nigger in Africa

But if my erection lasts that long I have to go to the hospital. How the fuck is any man supposed to make this work?

Kek. This loser obviously hasn't met many women.

What a supreme gentleman. Obviously has no bad intentions whatsoever.

What the fuck?

keks

And I thought I was a creepy motherfucker.

You are, but in a "stare at a girl from across the room" sorta way, not a "send a girl you've never met a love letter for getting drunk and having sex" sorta way.

Fair enough.

If it doesn't it the eggs, it gets the hose again.

the traditional values are smashing girl's head with a club and dragging her into your cave

I remember the thread where we doxxed you. What Holla Forums didn't know is that you were a jewish attention whore piece of shit who wanted exactly that to happen

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this, but it sucks knowing that the vast majority of people disagree. And if you have sex with someone while drunk, they can cry rape and you will be fucked sideways by every media outlet.

So it's probably better to just not have sex with drunk people, which is what feminists want anyway, so I guess they win.

Oh god. I don't have a picture that can truly describe my thoughts on Mr. Mygirlfriendsson's (lel sounds Swedish, appropriately) desperate attempt to signal his virtue.

This pic will have to do.

You deserve this prestigious Carl Award. If you close your eyes and listen, you can almost hear "YOU'RE A WHITE MALE" being whined in the distance.

yeah, no sex for beta men before marriage while sluts are free to ride every chad's dick. not exactly traditional values.

Male virginity was never valued, and traditionally no one cared about male promiscuity besides the biggest puritans. I bet most virgins on Holla Forums only use "muh degeneracy" as an excuse to their omeganess

I'm pretty sure most anons on Holla Forums don't know any actual trad people.