Twitter Suspends User After He Objects To ‘#KillAllWhitePeople’ And ‘#KillAllMen’ Hashtags

archive.is/fAVky

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aPBsf
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the CEO of Twitter:

archive.is/aPBsf

Post that graph showing twitter stock plummeting non-stop since this shit started

I just hope I live to see this day again. All the times my blood has been boiling from this filth, I think I deserve it.

The CEO of twitter is publicly pushing this retarded nigger-speak 'woke' thing?

Woke

Being Woke means being aware.. Knowing whats going on in the community

(Relating to Racism and Social Injustice)
Person 1: Stop bringing racism into everything
Person 2 : Your clearly not woke
#racism #injustice #black lives matter #baltimore #worldwide

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woke

Reminder that this BLM movement was absolutely everywhere in the mainstream media, being unaware of it was practically impossible. Being woke means drinking the kool aid about that latest social issue that's fashionable to care about.

Well all do…

Let the Streisand effect begin.

Yet you wouldn't get away with saying the reverse even if it was obviously a joke.

Why would objecting to that break any twitter rules anyway? If there a 4chan or 8ch/pol/ style don't complain about the mods rule?

Is there a list somewhere?

I know they de-verified Milo, which makes no sense since verification is supposedly to prove public figure accounts are genuine, but any other story I forget.

BLM was manufactured by Facebook which pushed it up in its news feeds.

But they're fucking white males

worth retweeting this for the time being.

At some point a list should be made of incidences like this. Chart the frequency of these events then over lay that on top of twitters stock price.

make the argument to shareholder's that this behaivor leads to a lowering of their stock price. Get Jack axed for mismanagement.

Anybody know why BLM, a """grassroots""" movement less than a year old, has such a strong influence over people like the fucking CEO of Twitter?

Who's funding BLM? How is it organised? Who are the leaders? Who makes their propaganda? What is their regional organisation like? I know Soros has something to do with it, but if anyone has more info I'd be grateful.

I hope Trump creates a replacement website for the social media websites run by these schemers.

All the non-POZ'd people will flock to the new social media website that isn't blatantly anti-white and anti-everything decent.

Only if you can get them over the fear of being ostracized and/or losing their job for publicly identifying with wrongthink.

Sounds anti-white to me.

Oh he's a literal faggot, it all makes sense now.

Wasn't #KillAllMen our hashtag? Like #freebleeding?

One of us is the one who first came up with the memebait and dropped it in the pond, yes.
And they got hooked on it like the gullible tards they are, what you're seeing now is the process of reeling in the catch.

bump for shady shit

Would #KillJack Dorsey be a funny joke?

Except white peoples voice, right?

wtf