What browser should I use

So I currently use the browser polarity on my very underpowered machine. ( A 1.6ghz 2gb ram, intel hd 4000 netbook is my daily driver). This browser is decent, firefox and chrome both chugged for me or at least made the computer run hot. What browser should I be using?

Upgrade ram.
Browsers use vast amounts to cache tabs, which newfags misinterpret as "wasting ram" or a "leak".

Also use uMatrix or similar to stop unnecessary 3rd party javascript from wasting CPU cycles.

whats the ideal browser though?

small size
small cpu and ram usage
open source
very privacy
correct display all modern web shit
customizable appearance

Palemoon + ublock + umatrix

just use Googleâ„¢ chrome

I had a laptop with only half cpu power of your laptop and 1/4th the ram as your and Chrome run fine on it. You need to keep your laptop as light as possible. Don't install unless shit on it etc.

lynx is rsm approved

Chrome has crawled up in cpu and ram usage over the years. Like yes I can run a chromium based browser, but it runs the cpu at 100 percent or near that.

I've also eliminated a lot of junk nothing that dosen't need to run is running in the background on this thing.

My mom use it

Why?

Random crashes, video problems, crap

no problem at all

being anonymous its like going in the streets with a mask, you will draw a lot of attention.

If you're using Windows 7 or up Palemoon is really good. If you're using muh Linux use whatever shitty open source browser you can find I guess.

SRWare Iron or Epic

4chan does that because of google cookies, disable the setting of web data and cookies in your settings in chrome and you should be fine.

Do not use google,akamai (peered sites) or cloudflare ddos protected sites and you'll be golden.

however if you want to post on 8cuck you'll need to allow cuckies again.

Block the imgur image in adblock.

Plus the nsa injects shit into your browser if you use a cuck isp such as att

what do you know?

they've made me a tripfaggot as well.

Theres no such thing out there as a perfect browser. But I've discovered the right answer.

This user gave me the right answer. Thanks user, if you pass back through here, this really is some nice stuff, I'm really enjoying palemoon. Its smooth and does great on this low end hardware.

There are success stories. This user gave me the right answer. It can happen to you too.

This again?

Its not a new thread anymore, I just wanted to thank the user who recommended me pale moon. It runs brillantly on this low end hardware (watching cpu usage and ram usage) when even google chrome and the like ran like shit. I figure it was worth the thank you. That's all I was up to.

Just a simple thanks to the user out there who said it.

ubuntu

FireFox

wew

Buy ram and use chrome

This unfortunately, if you want a GUI. The browser space is bloated hot garbage ATM because entry is so cost prohibitive.