The White Problem

Many of you blame other races for all your problem, you blame the blacks, you blame the rice niggers, the sand niggers and the beaners, kikes ect…ect…

You idiots want to build a huge wall to separate yourself from everyone else like elitist retards with the brain cells of a peice of cheese full of holes listening to this idiot rich guy trump as if he is your savior.

The enemy is not the other races who are merely tools for the elites, The Enemy is the white Traitors who talk of Population control, enact laws that undermine our society for their benefit.

Watch this speech and he tells you what the problem is.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/k/res/368150.html#370235
8ch.net/k/res/368150.html#370288
youtube.com/watch?v=4KuQ4Pls_yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The enemy is Satan

Thank you for correcting the record! Your work here is done, we've been converted and all of us love everyone equally, all races are one, genders are equal.

Good work!

You can leave now.

Yes, OP. Jews are the enemy. We already knew that.

Congratulations, genius. You've made it to level 1. Now spend the next 20 years "researching the Illuminati" until you figure out there's always a kike involved. Good luck.

The problem is an attempted replacement of the white race, that can only be confronted by dealing with the parasitic shitskins who have taken full advantage of the treason of our leaders.
All you have to do is look at racial crime statistics for ANY white country with a sizeable non white population, if that's not enough take the time to study the history of European interactions with kikes and shitskins. They have no place at all in white countries whether they're mongrels or not.
In all honesty mongrels are worse than full shitskins because they represent a desecration of my race.
Traitors and kikes are definitely the main problem but without their shitskin vanguard they're unable to carry out their plans. Also the non whites aren't going to just leave once you deal with traitors either you remove them forcefully or you doom your race to further mongrolisation. It really is that simple.

Racial crimes are due to poverty you Low iQ brian of a slug Retard, Without poverty there would be no reason to commit crimes other than mentally ill people who go around hurting others.

Removing shitskins without removing kikes is like having a pool full of shit and trying to dig it all out using a shovel while a truck is parked next to it, pumping the septic tanks of the whole town and shoving their contents in your pool. You can dig all you want but the only way you'll ever have a chance at cleaning it before you pass out from exhaustion and die in that shitpool is by getting rid of the truck first.

terrible writing see me after class

Thanks for letting us know you are a leftist. Can you take your 'race equality ' anywhere else?

Fucking kill me.

Thanks for letting us know you have no brains and all you an say is leftist anything someone says something that goes way beyond your imagination.

Since when have whites had a problem with the "rice niggers"? Even though China is expanding at a frightening pace and have a reputation for not exactly valuing human life we still like them much more than kikes, niggers and rag heads. The Japanese in particular are pretty much universally LOVED by whites.

You're partially right though, there are a lot of white traitors but make no mistake niggers, sand niggers and kikes have always been our enemies.

How long have the parasitic kikes been manipulating and leaching off every civilization that they've ever encountered?

What have niggers ever positively contributed to the World EVER? (Hip Hop, super soakers and peanut butter don't count)

How long have whites been fighting sand niggers? (Clue, we've been fighting since before Islam became a thing)

Don't worry OP after the wall is built we will clean house. :D

You have to go

The parasitic "kikes" couldn't do shit without traitors who only give a shit about money.

Hip hop was created by whites, not the other way around. it was created to turn the youth into drug-addicts, criminals and ect. the blacks were just used to fill a goal by white, Jewish and rich people. Blacks have always been used as tools by the rich. you cant blame them for being poor and uneducated since that is how they were forced to live in shitty ghettos.

You dont have to be here, YOU CAN GO.

Yeah, except your post implies that non-whites are not a problem at all.

Obviously we understand the issue with traitors in our ranks. That fact is spoken of regularly here.

You would know that if you weren't here to shill.

Nice website, sage in automatically is triggered. just on the letters alone.

Kikes are ugly and smelly and have horrible voices. They are also quite dumb and have grating personalities.
Niggers are niggers. Dumb, ugly, smelly, very similar to kikes except they are more violent.
Whites are attractive and beautiful. They are creative and intelligent.
This must eat you up inside.

So how does one become a traitor? Nobodies born a traitor, treachery is an action that's learned. Why is it that white girls will naturally select a white doll instead of a nappy haired nig nog doll?

Who do you think controls the educational institutions in the west, hmmmm? I bet you're going to say whitey. :^) Wrong answer!

No, it does not eat me up at all. It only makes me laugh at you.
its hilarious actually.

If you actually think isolationism is a good thing than you are a stupid fucking retard who should kill yourself so that maby you could be reborn 500 years ago.

Any nation who tries to undergo isolationism policies today is committing suicide, your better off just exterminating your own race than try and live on your own.

Let me drill this in your head you stupid fuck, if you live in the united states, it is a SUPER POWER, the worlds only super power. the United states can not be isolationist, it has responsibility as a super power. it gets special privileges as a super power, the only reason america is secure and not a 3rd world shithole is because it is a super power. being isolationist would literally destroy the country and let some other country like china take over.

Enjoy your ban, shill

Sage in all fields and report blatant shilling/D&C thread.
With that said let's have some fun.

These problems wouldn't exist if not for jews.
Sandniggers, niggers, etc would not be a problem if they did not exist.

Then why are poor white kids still less likely to commit crime than rich black kids?
At least have the honesty to admit that there is a cultural factor, even though anybody who has spent more than a week on Holla Forums should know by now that race is a factor.

When you try to imply that whites are the real problem, then yeah, it comes off as bullshit lefty shilling. Particularly when reading the other nonsense that comes off your ID
We'll be sure to fulfill your request to kill you come day of the rope

Why waste time refuting obvious shilling (except for lulz)

Last I checked it isn't whites pushing a degenerate culture of promiscuity, drugs, and gangs/gang violence

whatever makes you sleep at night.
Though you finally said something intelligent in stating that isolationism is bad. Only problem is, building a wall is not 'isolationism' nor does it lead to any of the effects you've mentioned.
BUILD THAT WALL.

Reminder to anons once again to sage+report obvious shills, kek

topkek

You're the Asian who was taunting burgers with over 100 replies in that other thread, right?

Check'em

Being a traitor is not skin deep you stupid fucking ingrate. the reason you are a peice of shit who cant achieve jack shit is because you view the world in this narrow and childish view that skin color actually matters.

traitors only care about themselves, they care about their wealth, and they care only about what they can do to further their own power at the expense of others.

You stupid fucks cant see this but trump is a perfect example of a traitor the extra bonus is that he is a psychopathy.

This is why you need to be locked up in some mental asylum. people who have opinions that go way beyond your head are called shills. You are probably fuming mad right now because your brain is so lacking you cant come up with anything other than shill.

hold up, QUADS

(sorry mods, just checkin myself)

This guy just sounds like a cuckservative tbh fam.

He's right, in a sense, that these other races - the Nig'Sheeit, the Kebab, the Aztmex, and many others - are not THE ENEMY, for the titled of shame lies solely with the Jew, a Skavenous plague upon our folk, and all the folk of the world, for far too long.
Yet he does not mention them.
Not a word, not even a hint.
Instead, he decries the traitors in his ranks - but, traitors go whom, eh?
To whom are these 'white traitors' betraying us, eh?
Of this, he makes no mention, nor do you.

More and more, such men seem the traitors… You can almost hear the Jew in their voice, whispering meekly, '….fight each other goy… hate each other…. hate your own….', yet echoing in the ears of those attuned to its frequency.

This doesn't even make sense.

Fucking kill yourself.

Hahahahaha. It must suck being a non-white mudblood. Thankfully that's a feel I'll never share with you. :D
So which are you? The stinky long-nose? The dull-witted blackskin?

It's a sign of your genes, and they do matter.

I'll worry about the pimple after the tumor is removed.

Poo poo potty mouth!

Mummy needs to wash this naughty boys mouth out with soap. She did a poor job raising you kid. :^)

Stay mad!

You act like Holla Forums already hasn't known this for a long time. You seem like the type of poster who came from another website to tell those nazi-baddies how wrong they've got it, and then go back and brag about how much you pwn'd them.

Mexico for the Mexicans

China for the Chinese!

Africa for the Africans!

Israel for the Jews!

White Countries for everyone!

Only White Nationalists are racist!

Yes! We are the problem! Clearly its all us!

The two are not mutually exclusive.

And those, like you, who pretend that they are, and attempt to undermine our will to preserve our very nature against the hordes of filth that come to take what is ours and destroy all we love, are the worst traitors of them all.

How desperate are you lolberturdians and anarkiddies from /k/ikecentral and /liberty/?

Listen here you stupid fuck, I am not blaming whites for all the problems, You are a dimwit shitstain without reading what i write you half ass try to understand and associate with your shitskin view of the world and bullshit some text and associate it with me.

I don't talk about anyone because they are irrelevant.

if you blame the enemy forces from storming your castle when the doors were left open by the corrupt guards then you'll never achieve shit. you have to kill the guards who deliberately allow the enemy from entering your base.

the guards in this case are wealthy rich elites, who only care about furthering their own wealth and power at the expense of others.

they enact laws that allow the enemy to come here and do what they want. they want to depopulated the human race so that they have more land for themselves, limit freedoms and remove gun ownership to further their goals.

What does an arab , jew or anyone not related with your own government have to do with making up laws in your country. Nothing. They have no power except that which is given to them.

Why won't you tell me what mudrace you are? Are you ashamed?

that speech means nothing, since there are millions of people of every race in every single country.
You have never stepped foot outside of your own trailer and think you know what the world is like.

Anti-Anglo!

How come eastern Europe has more poverty but less crime then minorities?

We have responsibilities to none. This entitlement that the world is our charge is part of the problem. Either everyone in the world is our vassal state or they are free to fail or succeed without us.

Note how they called having a sovereign nation "isolationism" as if ruling your own future isolates your nation from the rest of the world. Almost a magical belief if you think about it.

But only for White nations, can't have them closing their borders from mass immigration now.

because they get government subsidies, some jobs and get drunk alot.

kek'd
10/10

that image totally suites what you just wrote, yeah, isolationism is good thing goy!!

Actually many European, Latin American, and Asian nations had isolationism.

And American ghettos don't?

Are you fucking retarded?

The traitors will have their day, and what is meted out to them will be a thousand times worse than what we do to the shitskins, or even the Jews.

The traitor deserves no quarter and no mercy.
Even the enemy knows that. They utterly punish traitors amongst their ranks.

It's universal across all cultures on the planet. Traitors deserve no quarter.

The government subsidies minorities in our country gets are better then eastern European ones. Does explain a predisposition to violence. How about the fact we have diffrent bone structure, brain size, we develop concepts of self and ego at diffrent ages, almost all Olympic runners are black. Are none of these things enough to even make you question that maybe races exist

Gook from /k/ikecentral confirmed.
Daily reminder that this self hating subhuman shilled for multiculturalism on Holla Forums and got BTFO.

This is the same kind of trash that WANT America to stay a banana republic led by either cuckservatives or Democrats.
Why?
Because it thinks that would make it easier for it to immigrate to America.

No better than a kike. This gook wants you to suffer the fate of late Rome so it can hopefully fly over there and hang out with "based" /k/omrades.

One can instantly spot this gook with retarded statements.
Today's example: Eastern Europeans commit less crimes than shitskins because their standard of living is good.
Needless to say, any Europan will call this shit out.

Also SAGE people. You never learn.

Isolationism is so good America and Britain had to force Japan to open up their harbors at gun point.

Now thanks to internationalism the Japanese have a word for when a person works themselves to literal death. THANKS FREEMARKET CAPITALISM! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

american ghettos are full of blacks and Hispanics. they dont get jobs because they are living in crime ridden environments and their uneducated. if someones does get education they will most likely get gunned down in their shitty neighborhoods. banks wont loan them money because they are high risk. so they cant get out of their shit neighborhoods and create their own job. you can see a liqueur store in every street corner in ghettos.

the eastern Europeans at least have the luxury of attaining an education and are not discriminated for their race.

I'm not isolationist, I'm anti-colonialist
:^)

White race traitors are as much our enemies as the Jews they serve and the shitskins they employ in their schemes.

Why so butthurt, gook?
If you werent such a worthless self hating subhuman, you would already be a "vicious capitalist" immigrant in multicultural America, no?
I mean even Trump would take in foreign talents from civilized races.
Why are you against him?
Maybe because you are just a worthless subhuman like the rest of the anchor baby spics on /k/?

BRITAIN HAS THE COMMONWEALTH YOU MONG

japan is also now one of the worlds most advanced countries because of internationalism. isolationism japan was a shitty country that couldn't even survive without the oil sold to them from other countries. if japan ever went isolationist it would literally ruin them.

Sad, user

No you don't, you suck at it.

This, Mr. Shill

But this is the part where recognizing these differences is met with the whole "omg dats racis"

I think Leftists are ironically more racist than people like us because of how ignorant they are to understanding that people are different. Most people like to spout slurs and insults and taunts but at the end of the day we at least can recognize differences in people and accept them.

I can make more friends with minorities if I wanted and brain dead leftists probably creep them out with their nonsensical equality bullshit.

Yes! All for progress and science and commodity and safety!

it's not as if you're sacrificed the inherent greatness of Tradition, the moral compass of the nation. The very fabric of meaning.

You have shiny toys though! It was all worth it.

Someone just needs to fucking kill you. I'm praying to Kek.

Explain why not being a servant of internationalist monetary and lending schemes and focusing inwardly is suicidal.

You motherfucker. You don't know how lucky you just got.

Posting a "far right video" which meets your Commie agenda whilst practically begging people to stop being racist and isolationist is certainly shilling, yes.

palindrome

KEK

sage please

Just like you then.

Funny how this retarded subhuman gooks still think the Eastern European states are any richer than Mexico or better and completely disregarding how Slavs are just simply better than spics.

Reminder NOT to "discuss" or "argue" anything with this gook. To it, multiculti is a must.
It is how it wants this world to be.
The same problem why lolberturdians and Holla Forums arent friends. Fundemental differences regarding the State.

And this gook is annoying as fuck and shills for multiculturalism in it's current form so that is enough reason not engage it.

Sage please.

So are you a nigger or a kike or a ching chang charlie chong?

No one is putting a gun to Japanese heads and telling them to forgo their traditions, they still have a thriving tradition and culture and show it off in their entertainment and society.

The US has all of the resources necessary rotor be totally independent we are not japan. And prior to 1965, and also the 80's when Regan fucked up our trade tariffs because MUH FREE MARKET. We were fairly isolationist and only allowed individuals of certain race and religion to emigrate to our nation. We were a superpower then we would continue to be so if we told the world to fuck off.

I almost went on a really long rant but you're not even worth the time it takes to go all around the Jewish question and explain to you why most here hates kikes with a passion. To fully grasp it takes months of reading. You would need to understand the real reasons for both world wars, learn about Jewish mysticism aka blood libel, the shit Israel pulls, why it manages to get away with it, how it holds all of Europe and the Anglosphere by the balls, how Jewish families are behind all central banks and how they managed to create the Bank of London and spread its model worldwide hence they are what you call the wealthy elites, what is the plan for Greater Israel and how it plays in the wars in the middle east, why racial science has been banned and how its censorship will inevitably lead to an overall diminution of safety and average intelligence, how the media, schools and pretty much every multinational corporation has been subverted, etc.

You act like a know-it-all pompous asshole that just managed to get good grades in his first political science semester at some marxist brainwashing camp for the good goy. Go fuck yourself I'm not gonna spoonfeed you, go read a book nigger and learn to shut the fuck up about things you barely grasp, part of which you've been fed lies about all your life.

it is dying just like every globalized culture

No they don't, the very fabric of their society, just like in the West, has utterly given in to the logical conclusion to the nihilism that has been brewing since the Jacobin revolutions.

There is a lack of a higher purpose. There is a lack of Tradition.

and now their country is on track to be ruined by over-excessive chinese and korean immigration.

Japan was shit because they came out of the feudalism era right around WW1-2.

Isolationism means nothing now that they are caught up with the world, AND on top of it as you say.

Your argument doesn't work, do you want Japanese to become less and less of a homogeneous ethnicity and blur the lines of their people? You noted them because you like them.. Right?

Well… hmmm..

Would you faggots stop saying real debate threads you failures have a bump

*saging

the jew fears the samurai

Japan's traditions and culture are slowly dying with the rest of us. Look up Japan's social problems and you will see whole generations dropping out of society.

KEK

No, YOU listen here, you disingenuous cumsucker, that is EXACTLY what you are doing, and I've had it right up to 'ere m80, I'd sock you in your fuckin gob if you wuz 'ere right naow, I tell you hwat.

But if you blame the corrupt guards instead of the sniveling kike who paid them to do it, who you never even mention, you'll make great progress, eh?

You slimey worthless Jew-serving twat.

The wealthy elite are represented by Jews at a drastically disproportionate measure, and those same Jews are the ones in the positions of greatest power to perpetrate and perpetuate the injustices which we seek to see righted.

There will always be traitors, you fool - the question is whether or not those to whom they might betray their kin, who will offer them all manner of (((shekel))) in reward for such action, are present and in a position as to easily, effectively and, often enough, legally, achieve such ends.

What in the ever-loving fuck-baskets is AIPAC, you worthless faggot.

Mayer Amschel fucking Rothschild is laughing at you - or rather, pulling your fucking strings.
I'm honestly not sure which.

And why is that power given to them?
Corruption and bribery, subversion and indoctrination, all of the doing of a single faction.
The same faction which roars for war against other races when they are threatened, yet demands we bow our heads in shame for our transgressions against the lesser; the same faction who demands we give up our arms for 'safety', while constantly surrounding themselves with small mercenary armies; the same people who demand an ethnostate to secure the future of their people, demand the right to wall it off and expand it (on a wave of blood) at will, while decrying us even the right to claim a border to our territory.

These, THESE, are THE ENEMY.

In the presence of a powerful and subversive enemy, which has infiltrated your ranks throughout and at the highest levels, which control how and what knowledge reaches your country's youth, which has subverted your media to spread their message (while claiming it was always your own), which controls the very foundational economic conditions of your nationstate, which slips camouflaged amongst your people and speaks out as though they were of your own, then the proportion of men which shift to become traitors rises exponentially in direct correlation with the degree to which this process has progressed.

The Jew is the THE ENEMY; the traitors and the muds are merely their tools, made more effective - and more plentiful - by the actions and efforts of THE ENEMY.

they are not dropping out of society because of their culture you retard

I somehow fucking missed this gem.
This is fucking hilarious to me as a foreigner in Germany.

It is the gook from /k/ alright.
Retarded statements and desperate shilling for the status quo which it thinks will make it easier to immigrate to the US and hang out with da /k/omrade killing da nazi.

Since you a self admitted weaboo and is unironically proud of it, of course you think it is a good think.
Tell me, did you watch kill la kill or one piece today?
Such higher forms of entertainment, right?

This thread is on the same level as nazi gun control thread.
Pure fucking bullshit
Fuck off.
The gook doesnt even have the respect some Holla Forums commie shows.
It thinks that it circle jerk on /k/ikecentral means anything when lolberturdianism has been utterly destroyed.
Fuck this.

thus here we go full circle with the whole wow maybe some races of individuals require guidance or at least some kind of revolutionary act, why wouldn't people not accept them for jobs if they are violent unproductive individuals from poor populations?

I wonder why whites in South Africa don't have this problem.

Pretty sure the only "oppression" your minorities get is from police. Everything else is gutted to death with affirmative action.

Stop giving this self hating gook reply.
Did you take a look at /k/?
Do you think they care about racial preservations?
All lolbergs and anarkiddies are your enemies.
This one sperg out today because it cant handle being a subhuman anymore.
Just rub on it. Dont waste your time.

Oh, its a gook?

My bad.

I'm not going to argue with a gook, they don't even have souls.

It's like arguing with a cat.

since you are a self admitted homosexual and proud of it, its only natural for me to congratulate you for being so open and proud of your inherit nature.

Dont say that. there are ALWAYS some exception I actually met a redpilled Vietnamese student here in Germany. Fucking Germany. And I dont mean normal redpill. Like actual sympathy for Hitler and the Third Reich, and concrete arguments and reasoning for it. Not to mention being one of the few Asians to get out of the captalist-commie false dichotomy.
But it is true that most gooks, especially ones with delusion about the west, can only think of "capitalism" and "democracy".
The robot stereotype has some truth. Like our gook over here.

Damn Son, baseless accusation is very anti western you know?
You wont be a "vicious capitalist" Vietnamese American this way, with your poor impulse. The America you want is very against such poor conducts and mindset.

How can you not know Israel is our ally?

Also
:^)
What bigoted attitude. I thought the light of lady liberty's torches has reached the southern monkeys in Vietnam. Apparently not.

8ch.net/k/res/368150.html#370235
Oh wow guys.
This gook.

yeah its baseless accusation when i do it but not when others do it. nice baseless accusation retard.

Do you consider yourself intelligent?

Sssshhhh, let the simmer.
You can comeback to da based /k/omrade over here and dream about being a succesful captialist of multicultural America.

8ch.net/k/res/368150.html#370288

Well, all he made was some typos.
He is still better than the self hating gook.

(Reported)

You are a disgrace to mankind. I'm guessing reddit/tumblr/facebook sent you here? What triggered you?

Do not breed

Do not pass go

Do not collect $200

sage

(Reported again)

OP stay on Yahoo forums please.

Folks, we have a whigger problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KuQ4Pls_yQ

ftfy

Jew OP is increasingly worried the new bastard race will be too dumb to carry out orders, so he turns on the white faucet a tad more.