Heres the video of shooting in Tel Aviv Today

Dead Kikes to Brighten up your Afternoon

archive.is/mAxgQ

What is sick though is that this was probably staged so people wouldn't talk about the USS Liberty massacre that happened June 8, 1967 off the coast of Egypt.

That was pleasing, were those brave men captured?

the more Palestinians and jews kill each other the better. Both are sub human Arab mudskins

Upboat

Death to all Semites

pretty low energy mass shooting tbh, they needed a gook virgin to up their K/D score.

what did these individuals eating lunch do to you that you relish in their death? Are they the Rothschilds? Are they AIPAC lobbyists?

Ill give that one blue shirt guy credit though, rams both attackers with a little table causing one to drop a gun and the other to drop magazine. That takes some balls

jew bastards in smell aviv

Their greatest crime was existing, the fucking rodents.

Hah, you are right. He throws them off real good and then gets away, and it looks like one of them couldn't get his gun to work anymore so he slams it on the ground in anger.

Highly entertaining.

Looks fake. I wonder if they terrorize these people everyday, 1984 style.

this looks fake and amateur

staged for more sympathy for kikes

gas em all

Think of it this way, if pol were an arms dealer, we would sell to Israel and Palestine because the more of you that are dead the better

I thought 3 people were shot? I hear three shots fired in the video, at least two of them going into one person.

Neither are they fighting the enemies within their ranks that are destroying Europe. A friend of my enemy is an enemy.

Oh just as the Jews are doing against Muslims and Christians.

Being semite is enough of a crime

DEATH TO THE KIKE WORLDWIDE

obivous Israeli false flag is obvious

No, the ones who fund muslims are the saudis and other gulf retard countries.
The jews are the ones who support mass immigration to the west.
At the end of the day the more dead jews and muslims the better no matter what.
Pol is just watching to monkeys have a knife fight

Looks like he slams it on the head of a guy in a black shirt in the doorway. You can see the body reverberate on impact.

some people are being edgy
some are bitter autists that genuinely love others' suffering

i have a morbid curiosity so it didn't really "brighten up my afternoon" but yeah, there you go.

Funny that this is on my local news tonight. Normally msm takes a day or two to catch up toc urrent events, but hot damn they're on it today!

No mention of shootings undoubtedly occurring elsewhere in the US, or world for that matter. No mention of the anniversary of the attack on USS Liberty.

Something is weird about this story.

My next idea for palis is to kidnapp a famous Israeli jew celebrity, dont kill him though, beat the shit out of him and posts videos on the internet.

Lets meme magic it

a lot of jews publicly gloated after the paris terrorist attack. these israelis openly laughed about it, how does it taste coming back?

eat a forskin you scumbag, I hope the mudshits kill you all for what you do to them, while you cry of racism. burn in hell for eternity

KILL YOURSELF

RIP them apart

I am not cheering for their deaths, I am cheering for the emotional pain it causes the AIPAC SPLC ADL Kike shit lords who do nothing but rage against the evil white race all day long.

I am happy the Jews do not get to enjoy their victory peacefully but some form of Goyim is making them live in fear.

let the Pales have Israel, as long as they stay behind the Wall. The kikes should have nowhere to rest their heads.

They hold the genetic code closely resembling the Rothschilds and AIPAC lobbyists.
Their whole history was built upon that type of mentality and activity, it's inside their genes.
They need to be eradicated like rats.

wew source on that

Can the artist make a kickstarter of that?

wait what?
on my side of the world, my news channel says 4 dead and many severely wounded

Wait wut

I'd rather the palestinians have isreal, mostly because muzzies are content to fight eachother in the desert as long as there aren't any jews to point them towards the west

israeli =\= jew kike bilderberger

you sound like leftist scum. fuck palestine.

wow they got a new low score. what the fuck.

i thought they were dressed as orthodox jews? they are wearing fucking tuxedos

It was memed,

Yes and yes. You already knew that, malachai.

did a little fixing

I'm not glad they're dead, but I'm glad they're gone ;^)

Worst

Deathmatch round

Ever

Pottery

It's annudah hyperinflation. Like a Weimarbanknote.

this needs to be screencapped

Garrison Ben Garrison.