The name's doctor

tbh he's sexy and handsome for a black man

Shame really.

Louis, pls.

If this happens, it'll be hilarious.

Ayy

Who cares? It's 2017, like really, is that you Grandpa?

niggity nog

So is he the new doctor?

FFS first Dr. Who and then James Bond. The shitskins are taking over lads.

Not really. Cap can actually act and is thus criminally misused on Who.

Idris Elba declined becoming Bond since he said that he would only be remembered as the black bond

Why don't they make a show set in Africa instead of England when they insist that more than half the characters are niggers played by niggers imported from nigland?

If he turns down being Roland for the same reason then I won't hate him quite as much anymore.

Meant for

I have to wonder if they'll actually do it. I feel like a year or two ago they would have hired a wog for sure, but now the tides are turning against all of this diversity bullshit. I guess what it comes down to is how caught up in their own echo chamber the BBC are.

They're already filming.

WHELP
Holy fuck I hate unnecessary race swapping.

WE WUZ TEIM TREVELES N SHIEETTTT

This is their last chance

Now that they got rid of Moffat there's a chance (if I can say it like that) of having a female Doctor.
Bonus points if they hire a paki woman.

The BBC is still going balls-deep. They have internal branches dedicated to ensuring an absolute percentage of diversity in all staff and programs, which has seen them retire white men from long-running roles, cast a black woman to be queen of England and advertise job positions that are open only to non-whites.

Discordia triumphs over The White.

what a dummy. instead of being remembered as the black Bond, he'll now be remembered as nothing.

Even if he took bond he would still always be stringer bell

His career defining role is his playing the most niggerish nigger. Rather fitting.

sheeeeeit, I forgot he was String

Not only that, but he'll be remembered for being killed in the most anticlimactic way by queernig and worstnig.

I'm telling you people: the next Doctor won't be a black person. Why? Because they have a black companion now, and she is black and ugly enough. Now, I'm sure that Moffat will leave some shit behind, which the new producer has to clear up, but it's possible that he will ensure that the next Doctor won't be a woman or a minority.

The title character is only a tool by the way, because he goes to palces, where the current year diverse supporting cast pushes the agenda. He is like the device that shows us the crap. But the device himself doesn't need to be a part of this crap, it's even better if he is a white man, so that he can bow down to women, gays, trannies, etc.

tl; dr: He will be a white man.