I mean come on

I mean come on.

It's 2016 right now!

Come on!!!

I mean really.

It's 2016 people.

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2016/05/31/vancouver-homelessness-at-record-levels-2016-count.html
pressreader.com/canada/metro-canada-vancouver/20160601/281556585081140
archive.is/Nb1Kl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is that even trying to imply?

Wow, I guess the other 3 IN 4 are genderless then…

Wow I guess the other 3 IN 4 are genderless, must be.

So 3/4 homeless people are men. But lets focus on the women.

1 in 4? doubt it. but let's assume.
we have to make it 2 in 4.
equality, people!

I like how the other three persons are grayed and unimportant because they are not women.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. It sounds like a covert troll to me, yet I think it is genuine. The author or that graphic is very self-unaware.

Isn't it more alarming that 3 in 4 homeless people are men?

gynocentrism is as natural as prioritizing children.

come at me

(Checked)
Haha, this.

We need to end the glass floor. Quotas are probably the answer.

These threads are cancer.
We are all on the same page here–no need to preach to the converted.

OMG 1 in 4 homeless people are women, we better cut funding to mens shelters and build more womens shelters instead. Its 2016 after all :^)

Hey, you privileged bigots, the term isn't homeless!
unhoused
Get it right!

Source?

My thoughts exactly.

I am confused. Women is the minority for homelessness but it implied that the majority of homeless people are men so what are they trying to prove a point?

I wonder what the rest are?

UH EXCUSE ME ARE THEY TRYING TO SAY THAT 1 IN 4 HOMELESS PEOPLE HAVE VAGINAS BECAUSE THAT'S VERY DIFFERENT FROM SAYING THEY IDENTIFY AS WOMEN

What newspaper is this and did they ask people what gender they identify as or just count the gender xers were assigned at birth?? It's 2016!

well at least society isn't sexist.
in this day and age, women can be in vagabondage too.

This

Evict some diversity and gender officer and hand their property over to some homeless men.

Feminism was a mistake in every fucking conceivable way

I would be fine with the whole 'women and children first' thing, if we didn't have this 'equality' we have today, equal rights equal fights, equal responsibility, I just want us all to be equal too.

Did you guise know that one in 10 rapefugees is a also woman? Last time I checked, this was 2016.

That we still need gender equality

Being homeless is obviously way tougher for women. Maybe strive towards a society where nobody has to be homeless rather than sperging out on women again you MGTOW-cuck?

this right here. as said, we need to end this discrimination and make more women homeless.

are you suggesting women are not as good at fending for themselves as men? how dare you shitlord!

agreed

#putwomenonthestreets
#kickhertothecurb
#homelessequality

Damn patriach is at it again, trying to diminish the women by implying they can't handle being homeless aswell as the majority-homeless group of men. Women are strong, way stronger than men!

Do they want it to be 1 in 2?

so women have shelter privilege?

concepts like chivalry and honor are completely negated when you have equality.

fairness > equality

The idea is that you spread it to convert others you retard.

But where us the article in which this pic is included?

Fag.

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2016/05/31/vancouver-homelessness-at-record-levels-2016-count.html
pressreader.com/canada/metro-canada-vancouver/20160601/281556585081140
less than a minute to find

which means OP could've posted it if he wasn't a humongous cumguzzling faggot

wtf is this thread?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAGE AND FILTER ALL SLIDE THREADS

heh

single moms on welfare earn about that much too

Also Vancouver is ridiculously expensive to live in with rich zipperheads buying up everything and driving housing prices through the roof.

Trannies.

yes! more women need to be homeless!!!

Honestly it should be men and children first. Why the fuck would you want more single mothers. What the fuck were you thinking, Titanic?!

not really. because its usually the stupid men that die, and then we get to fuck their women.

Its shelter impaired you insensitive shitlord

So a woman has a 1/16 chance to be homeless and raped according to weakmeme statistics.

Now now, let's not externalize our problems. Let's also ignore that 80% of the province wants that tax on people who let property sit vacant. The real estate bubble has to keep building, or how else will all those speculators keep making money while flipping property amongst themselves while people go without homes?

it's not like China doesn't already own Vancouver anyways. They call it Hongouver for a reason, don't you know?

No, every shelter impaired woman gets raped repeatedly every day because of the indignities they have to go through to survive. I cant even… its [CURRENT YEAR]

THE RAIDERS ARE BUMPING OLD THREADS. REPORT THE FIRST TIME DISCONTINUITY

I like your clever idea. :^)

fuck off sperg

daily reminder

But when we try to solve the problem, the hambeast legbeards complain.

archive.is/Nb1Kl

Statistically impossible. There are half a billion women basically living in the gutters in India, Africa, South America, Indonesia…, so…

This is fucking bullshit.

I bet the real ratio is something like 1 in 20.

Stop shelter raping me you shitlords. The rent is too damn high!

Did you know that 19 in 20 suicides are male?

How do we save that woman?

I've probably seen 50+ homeless people in my life and they were all men.

kill 20 guys from time to time

I think it's a mind trick of the 1 in 4 women are raped meme.

They want you to think it's the same group.