Warhammer 40k comics coming up on October

Titan comics is going to release their new run on 40k on October, with the first title being center around the Dark Angels

Sauce: archive.is/JNksk

The Closet heretics are taking the spotlight as the poster-boys for what I can see

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SSeyabb8K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this going to be riddled with socjus bullshittery?

I like 40k but it attracts the worst kind of autists and newfag secondaries.

Speaking of Warhammer 40k comics, check out the new Iron Sue comic.

Not only did they use shitty 3D rendered art, but they used stolen Warhammer 40K models in it.

I heard a certain legal department has a very itchy trigger finger with their DMCA.

I'd play the tabletop, but my doctor says I need both my kidneys.

I'm in.

Jesus they could have at least colored them differently or taken the Tau symbols off at a bare minimum.

Better tip this to GW. I'd love to see the up and coming lawsuit.

son, you obviously don't know geedubs, for as awful a company as they are, I can confirm that is one low even they won't stoop to.

GW has no low to which they won't sink. However, the poz most likely will come when they are finally forced to sell the IP after they finally kill themselves thru incompetence. Most likely to the Mouse.

It's a theocratic setting that coined the term Grimdark.

Disney will want NOTHING to do with that.

The question lies if this new run can match previous comics like Damnation Crusade or The Redeemer

I'm gonna wait until that new version of Epic 40k/Adeptus Titanicus arrives

Most of their recentness purchases (Marvel, Star Wars) were supposedly to address a lack of content aimed at young boys in their portfolio (not that they stopped their employees from despertaly trying to get rid of young boys).

That from venom space knight you fuck

What comic and what issue is it?

Also /tg/ has this pic of a Falcon, not sure if from the same comic. If anyone knows.

(And yes to make a mail to geedubs legal department).

Come on Holla Forums there is lulz to be had

Oh my, a bonding exercise between Holla Forumsmrades and elegan/tg/entlemen ?

Yes, please

Why are beakies so best?

As much as I wish for Games Workshop to sue Marvel and end up with creative team getting sacked, it probably won't happen. Disney's lawyers are legendary.

If I remember correctly, because of how UK copyright laws work, GW has to do something or they risk losing the copyright for whatever was stolen.

Not suing or at least demanding a cease and desist is equivalent to abandoning your rights on it.

Do you really think GW with assets belonging to their most trendy faction?

GW lawyers are also legendary.

They've got a fucking hotline to signal them copyright infringement…

So yeah found the issues and comics name, the pages (look if they're aren't more… I mean they ripped of Eldar and Tau vehicles I doubt they've stopped there) and watch the firework.

Here a list of modeled Tau vehicles

youtube.com/watch?v=3SSeyabb8K4

From 0:41 to 1:48

You're fucking kidding, right?

You can't lose your copyright if you don't enforce it. The only way, legally, you can lose your copyright is if you sell it, do it under a "work for hire" agreement, or seventy years after you die when it goes into the public domain.

You're confusing copyright with trademark. Trademarks you can lose if you don't enforce them.

That comic is utter dogshit.

No idea. I've heard Iron Man (Black Mary Sue) 1 and Venom Space Knight.

40k is not even close to Marvel or SW. It's kinda popular among nerds but it's still niche as fuck all things considered.

Compared to what Holla Forums believes you to think.

40k is a really diverse setting

I don't know, I know that it's GW policy to make people rat out kids under 15 that may use non-GW models to threaten them with counterfeiting lawsuit…

It's policy to shut down mods, fan fictions, etc… the instant they realize it might have value.

So there is NO WAY something this blatant is gonna fly.

Yeah but it's diverse Cantoned to planet/ sub sector nationalism,
Everyone has it's specialty, specificity and cultures. everybody has it's planet, but there is no mongol hordes were WWI Germany lives.

It's the exact opposite the melting pot the SJW wants.

That will never stop being funny.

He is the perfect man for the job

Because Corvus armor is the one true Astartes Power Armor pattern

KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG

Because if all else fails, they can peck xenos and heretics to death.

peckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeck

Any word on if they are going to shoehorn this faggot in?

So it's just one guy?

I'm kinda new to 40k what are beakies?

The iconic power armor most people remember from the 80s and 90s, the Mark VI Corvus Pattern Power Armour. The beakies helmet was derived from the Mark III Iron Power Armour design, which in itself was not designed to replace the Mark II Crusade Power Armour, but rather to serve as a specialized variant of the Mark II Crusade Power Armour that was reinforced and strengthened to be used in conditions similar to that found on the Squat homeworlds, in mines, subterranean complexes or the tight corridors of a spacecraft. The Mark III focused on frontal defenses at the expense of rear, and utilized a wedge shaped helmet to deflect fire from the front.

The Mark VI Corvus dates back to the Horus Heresy and was intended as a complete overhaul of the design of power armor which had previous only experienced minor revisions and improvements from the second series to the fifth. It was characterized by the beak-like muzzle on the helmet and a molecular bonding studded auto-reactive shoulder plate on the left shoulder of the armour. The Mark VI suit, much like the Mark V, was intended to extremely easy to repair and maintain by Space Marine Legions engaged in the constant warfare of the Heresy. It was built with dual technology circuits that allowed the easy replacement of rare or sophisticated parts with more common or basic alternatives with no degeneration in protection or performance. It also included new fail-safes such as duplicate power cabling. The left shoulder plate, which usually took the brunt of enemy fire, retained the molecular bonding studs found on the Mark V variant so as to be more easily replaceable. The Mark VI pattern of Power Armour is the lightest form of the technology and has gained a reputation among Space Marine Techmarines as having the smoothest fit between its moving parts, despite the complete interchangeability with the Mark VII pattern of armour. This small difference means that Mark VI suits are often fitted with Jump Packs and used by Assault Marines, even if they still use a Mark VII helmet.

The finalised pattern of the Mark VI armour was named Corvus Armour in honour of the Raven Guard Legion's Primarch Corvus Corax. It looked little different from the Mark IV armour many of them already wore, but upon closer inspection, there were subtle differences in panel shape and bonding, the thicker material of the flexible joints, the solid greaves covering the knees. Most obvious was the bolt-reinforced left shoulder plate and the helmet design. It did not escape the notice of the Raven Guard Legionaries that the conical faceplate design had a distinctive avian look to it, its beaked countenance looking the part of hunting birds of prey. This new mark of armour was Artificer-made and the first sets were shipped to the Raven Guard Legion ahead of all the other Loyalist Legions during the Horus Heresy, in recognition of not only their role in the technology's development process, but of the valiant sacrifice made by the XIX Legion during the Drop Site Massacre of Istvaan V, and their resolute determination to rebuild their shattered Legion to rejoin the fight against Horus the Arch-Betrayer. With full production not yet begun on Mars and in the absence of reliable Legion supply lines, the Mechanicum had designated all non-standard or stop-gap designs of Power Armour as the Mark V "Heresy" Pattern. Many of the improvisations made by the Raven Guard's armourium after the massacre were passed on to other Legions in the absence of replacement parts for the Mark IV suit.

Below you can see examples of Mark II, III, IV, and VI. The Mark V shown is one of the many types of stop gap impromptu developmental armors that was designed during the panic of the heresy and which later was classified under the umbrella term Mark V Heresy Pattern Power Armor

Mark III is best mark.

I'm surprised the response isn't among the lines of "lurk moar newfag".

Before the full development of Terminator Armor it was the premier boarding armor. However as development of newer technologies occurred it's strengths were overshadowed by it's weakness. The frailty of it's rear armor meant the Mark III was relegated to serve as a relic of honor in Chapters that still managed to preserve older pieces of equipment or for Chapters, such as the Consecrators, that avoid using anything newer than the Mark IV as a sign or pride in their history as a successor Chapter.

The use of Mark III suffers further since the introduction of Nids to the Galaxy as the favored terrain of the genestealers is the tight packed quarters of tunnels and abandoned ships. Their rending claws combined with their high rate of movement and dexterity make Mark III armor a liability under these conditions as the rear armor may as well be tissue paper for the protection it affords a Space Marine.

You were polite and this isn't /tg/ so I wouldn't expect you to lurk and learn this normally.

So they weren't kidding when they said Holla Forums is a tumblr colony.

Beakies are the greatest space marines around.