SWEDEN YES: SELF DEFENSE OFFICIALLY ILLEGAL

you CANNOT make this shit up anymore

friatider.se/tingsr-tten-rsvarligt-dra-kniv-mot-r-nare-som-riktar-pistol-mot-ditt-huvud-medan-kumpanen-skriker

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3215063/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion
archive.is/uf6o1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_democracy
headlinepolitics.com/denmark-tells-bernie-sanders-stop-lying-country/
app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.16.050
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger, what?

How the fuck do you even get to that point

Faggot who made that pic is probably some burger, or just a retard. Countries like Croatia, Slovenia or Austria deserve being marked as 'Europe' more than a third of those countries that are marked like that.

WTF, am I misunderstanding this or did the robber literally impale himself by walking into a knife being held stationary? After it pierced his skin did he just keep walking forward and drive through his ribs? Was he trying to pull a Strong Browse maneuver to show how bad ass he is?

I'm from Romania and last time I checked we weren't allowed to defend ourselves with deadly weapons either even if someone broke into our houses but I'm not sure if the courts actually enforce it, I sure hope it's one of those laws that everyone brushes away.

>White man guilty it's 2016, shitlord

And yup there's no consequences for the shitskin having an illegal firearm in the first place.

Jesus Christ, I never imagined the world being such a shitty place when I was young.

wtf

It sounds more like they argued down the guy stabbing the Iraqi actively.

As is, many places require you to move to disengage before jumping to lethal force (not where I live, but there will be separate issues for using firearms)

But yeah, that makes no sense, since unless that nive was fresjly sharpened to a point, it would lack the strength to start punching through most clothes.

The airsoft thing is what would get him though, fake toys arenot the real deal.
Hence why I just give my kids real guns, at least if they're going to get shot they can return fire.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The fuck, the moment he would try to run they would of shot him, that whole not pointing the knife at a vital organ thing is also fucking stupid, like you have time to make that decision especially when some one is pointing a gun at you. Fuck sweden.

I had to check the link. This is another one of those mistaken for onion articles. This has so many levels it a makes me wonder if it is made up. I wouldn't put it past the Sweeden to fabricate something to set precedent. That being said, whoever made the argument you should call for help first has never been in that type of situation.

serves them right in all honesty, they have no one to blame but themselves

Fucking Nordics are an embarrassment for the White race.

Kind of agree to this, no nigger is so retarded they would just walk until a knife pierced into their heart.

But who the fuck cares about that, they shitskin had a gun, as far as anyone knew, so if he got juked, he deserves it. Why should you risk your life to double check they are serious?

That graphics is wrong, Ireland is solidly in the cuck category.

kek

Well, in Sweden when you appeal, you basically get a new trial in appeals court.

Because you choose to live in some place other than actual 3rd world shitholes.

Shitty image

A jury actually convicted this guy?

So tolerant!

Beyond livid.

The absurdity is not the pathetic analysis of the duty of escape in this situation. A man at point blank range with a firearm prepared to shoot implies there is no escape and any attempt to escape will result in the use of deadly force. The judge was wrong on that point but at least it is an application of the law (poorly) to the facts. The real absurdity is second guessing how the victim used deadly force in self-defense. It's pure sophistry to say "oh, he is culpable because he went for the assailant's vital organs" because that judge would have convicted his of assault with a deadly weapon or attempted murder is he only maimed his assailant. Was this a trial court or an appellate court, it is disgusting that a nisi prius court would take such a pro-assailant view of the facts. Who gives a shit the gun was a fake, the person claiming self defense is entitled to be judge on the reasonableness of his perception of the facts, not a bunch of faggots playing Monday qb.

yeah the same happened with Varg Vikernes.
21 years for self defense

You were never white to begin with

The guy got two years for this, after the court admitted he acted in self defense.

Why the fuck won't these people wake up and riot. Your government just gave an open pass for the invaders to act, you have nothing to lose.

Prison or death, that is all that waits these cucks. Let their country burn as an example for the West.

Self defense is an inalienable right that comes from God.

Any regime that seeks to interfere with this right is void, and itself "illegal"

The government of Sweden, and many other states, has abdicated all authority and it returns to each man, as invested by the Almighty, to provide for the justice and safety of himself and his family.

god doesn't exist

Oh boy here we go.

Reminder genetic studies show no significant genetic heritage left by the Muslim occupying force, either in Portugal or Spain.

Reminder currently we have the lowest Muslim percentage of western Europe (and also the lowest in raw numbers considering we're like 10M.)

You have a right to life.
Therefore you have a right to defend yourself.
Therefore you have a right to have access to the tools to defend yourself.
Therefore any legislation that restricts the right to weapon ownership is a violation of the right to life and is casus belli for a revolution.

Not even. It's an inalienable right that comes from Nature. In nature, no animal will just accept their fate and not fight back. Leftists goes, once again, against nature itself.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Agreed

t. Dubliner

The Vikings were progenitors of trial by jury of peers. Why the fuck did the Swedes give up on that? Is there anything they won't fuck up?

fuck off mongrel

What do you think?

I thought it was for burning churches

So when people say, it's better to do nothing against armed robbers, don't carry guns for self defence, just run away.

FROM A FUCKING GUN SWEDES WANT YOU TO GET SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD

This fucking hero used knife against what he thought was a gun, and gets jail, not bravery award.

Burn it to the ground.

your own map proves they're not nigger mongrels
Keep trying, kike.

He served 15 years for murdering Euronymous. I don't think he served time for the arsons.

J includes Greco-Roman you tool.

Just like everything, past the Rhine, it's mostly Celtic.

Nope, it was for killing a member of a commie black metal band Mayhem. He was convicted of burning a church, but found not guilty. He was hated by the (((system))) because of his Nationalist and Racial views while gaining in popularity with Burzum.
He is the main reason why black metal scene remained nationalist at its core.

Spain and Portugal are basically Argentina/Brazil

Not that France is much better, they are all black haired dark eyed mongrels too

I think you forgot the *tips fedora*

Nature is fascist, after all.

And now you understand *why* they punished him the way they did. They are punishing masculinity and whites

Sure mate.
How are those Muslims working out for you?

"Nature" isn't a person. "Nature" doesn't care about you.

God does, and all inalienable rights come from the Almighty.

we get Asians here in Australia

but yeah youre right i really have no idea how mongrelised those regions are since ive never been, but when i picture Spanish i dont picture any blonde hair thats for sure

Loads of blonde in Spain tbf they usually have cute freckles too.

Probably because Celtic-Iberians were never know for having majority blonde hair, please, don't let that stop you.

Are you telling me I can go to Sweden right now and assault somebody without repercussion?

When did this shit happen?

where's the north African? Genetic studies show barely any to no mixing happened from the muslim occupation

Nuke Sweden

Only if you are a shitskin

top fucking kek

We should mine their genetics then nuke them into oblivion, their culture/ideology is a plague that needs to be wiped out.

Since you're baiting me im going to respond to your attemt to call west europe cucked

When are you going to use those guns huh? at 50% or 40% or 30%?

looking at the Spanish soccer team youre right

youre just upset because Portugal is significantly more mongrelised than Spain or France, the only portugese guy i know talks like a white guy but looks like a monkey

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

link? You might be right but im pretty sure Portugal are somewhat mongrels

… and suppose in the unlikely event that someone nearby decided to do something uncharacteristically swedish by providing help … what would they do? They arent allowed to use force any more than the guy being robbed is.

that's not how it works, fammo.

Also, America's non-white distribution is very uneven. There are some states that are still 95 percent white.

Jesus fuck, Sweden. Everytime I think you've reached the bottom of the barrel, you show me there is no bottom.

Thank "Bob" I live in a country where if I kill someone who was pointing a gun at me, the cops will give me props, compliment me on my choice of firearm, and clean up the mess for me.

Now that prince has died Minnesota is back at 100%.

And you're just mad because you're country's pozzed up by muzzies and SEAs and has one of the greatest infestations of cancer of the Western world, Melbourne.

Also again by the map you posted, the E3b group includes Greeks.

The worst kind of cuck tbh

Having women not only vote but involved in politics and lawmaking. I wish those cunts were raped at gunpoint once and nobody did jack shit to help them because they fear getting jailed over it.

yes i am mad, but at least im full white

youre clutching at straws

Yeah why didn't he just do a triple backflip and kick the gun out of the robbers hands and then perform a mid-air morality lecture to change the disadvantaged PoC ways (while being culturally sensitive of course)

Grasping at straws*

And sure sure, I'm not white. Whatever you say Aussie.

If he did call for help (his head being splattered nonwithstanding) of it was a cop that heard the call, he would have arrested the Swede with the knife actively ignoring the shithead with the gun.

After all, that cop doesn't wanna be Called a racist.

I wonder if the typical European will ever understand that lawfulness and submission to authority are a losing formula, and that his preference for order/authority should have limits.

I am a burger from an immigrant (European) family, though I was born and raised in the US. I am convinced that if ever the authorities were to show up at my family's door looking for me or asking about me, the authorities would enjoy full cooperation. On the other hand, I have burger friends of mine whose families came over on the mayflower. I know that if the authorities ever showed up at their family's door looking for anti-semites or whatever, that their family would resist cooperating as much as they could.

Has anyone else noticed this difference in attitudes? I wouldn't blame their status as immigrants for their lack of familial loyalty either, because if I had grown up in the old country, I would expect them to turn me in just as quickly. Can anyone explain this to me?

This doesn't sound like a conclusion a jury of peers would come to. This has to be another bs opinion from a secluded, bribed, and/or threatened elite.

Ireland is more cucked than the UK. I know, it's hard for such a thing to be possible, but it's true.

Why isn't Ireland marked cuck? Didn't they make gay marriage a constitutional right?

It's taking advantage of the European man's natural tendency to respect hierarchy and twisting it to fit this ignoble "state", which manifests itself in all nations and all lands of Europe as of right now.

Obviously what a man should respect is not baseless hierarchy given by pointless majority votes, as the majority is not worth of your respect. You should respect hierarchy organized by feats of greatness so allowed by the grace of God, or the gods, depending on your specific inclination of belief.

it's pretty cucked, but we aren't imprisoning people for facebook/twitter posts, our capital isn't majority non-white and doesn't have a muslim shitskin mayor, among other things.
uk is sweden tier, or nearing it.

Op you're obviously a filthy American with a single great grandfather who was Irish so that was the sole reason why you didn't mark Ireland as cucked.

sure thing m8.

Recipe for White Genocide

Can this last indefinitely? Is there some kind of critical mass or trigger to make it snap? Is the European doomed to extinction because of this natural proclivity? It cannot be genetic, because I don't feel it at all.

E3b aka E1b1 has been in Europe since the neolithic(remains in Spain had said Y-DNA) and it likely came with the farmers.
There are some suggestions that it might have always been part of the west Eurasian continuum and arrived in n. Africa later with said farmers.

If you have to shitpost, at least try with autosomal DNA.

Switzerland is cucked? I thought they were denying rapefugees asylum.

some links would be appreciated thankyou

Will you stop feeding the D&C kike…

You fucking filter these… stop being a newfag.

Of course not. But even if it did, that's no reason not to fight.

We fight the long defeat because there is honor in it. There is beauty that the Shadow can not reach.

Sweden only uses juries for freedom of expression/press libel trials. Seems to be a pretty standard European inquisitorial system: you and your counsel vs. the state prosecutor, decided by a judge.

At least the Swedistanis have an appeals system. Here's hoping his bullshit conviction gets overturned.

Absolutism (The state is all. No law but the king's law) was all the rage in the 18th century. That's probably when the Swedish crown knocked 'backward and illogical' local courts on the head.

Please. Not even that. The D&C's new hip method is religion.

It's just a shitposter.

not really, im strengthening the pro-white board culture by telling portugese mongrels to fuck off. I suppose you support civic nationalism too

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3215063/

If the fires don't rise by the end of 2016 the white race is effectively extinct. I don't even comprehend how this situation is holding at the moment.

and of course Sweden has to one up him

Unless you are muslim.

Right?

I do actually. Because the Portuguese nation is intrinsically linked to the Portuguese peoples.

See European nations don't need to make a separation of civic and ethnic nationalism. You can't just "become" Portuguese, no matter how hard you assimilate. You can live here legally, you wont be Portuguese.
Same for France, Spain, Britain, Germany, Netherlands, etc.

Kill yourself you fucking turkroach, Anatolia will once again be considered part of Europe when the Greeks or Russians claim it.

Forgot to add that this is literally "HE COULDA TAYZED HIM" or "HE COULDA SHOT HIM IN DA LEG", Sweden edition.

What's the point of being a law abiding citizen?

RWDS IS UPON SWEDEN

RISE

Suicide.

civic nationalism is retarded. no one wants to be portugese

thanks

I'd feel free to completely ignore the government, I can't imagine someone just sitting there letting someone kill them because the government says it's against the law to stop the killer(s).

I don't want you here anyway. We're full enough as is.

Say that in European countries and they'll likely throw you in jail.

Guess aggression is the only way to go for Swedes then.

Have you considered that it was not only our Messiah but also the vast majority of our Holy Martyrs who were crucified by the Pagan Roman Empire and by muslims themselves during the Age of the Caliphates?
Crucifying muslims would be like putting them on a pedestal. I do like the art style though at least.

T ra ns M us Lim

…well, last I checked, I can walk for about 20 minutes and I'm at the Tagus, so I do believe I am in the geographic area called "Europe", specifically in the country of Portugal.

WHAT THE FUCK IRELAND
T
F

YOU WERE MY FAVOURITE WHITE COUNTRY

THE LAST BASTION OF SERENE INDEPENDENT CELTIC STATE

REEEEEEEEEE

Don't get hung up on the "God" part. The point is self defense is a natural right that exists outside the reach of even the most meddling cuckhold governments.

They can pretend to have authority over it, but nobody is going to just roll over and die because self defense is "illegal".

It's against multiculturalism don't ya know, charge you with incitement to disharmony or something.

So are Armenians some shade of Iraqi with Jewish tendencies.

U.K. is the most cucked country of all time fuck outta here.

civic nationalism and ethnic nationalism are not the same thing. Civic nationalism is basically a type of "nationalism" that exists separate from race or ethnicity. It's basically a glorified state-worship. Calling it "nationalism" is really oxymoronic, because a "nation" doesn't really exist if it's populated by multiple racial groups.

Christ you sound dumb as fuck.

Flood 1.

This is what fighting for kikes gets you.

My point stands, the end.

Civic nationalism really only exists in America pushed by the "muh melting pot" idiots, arguing that you can just "become American" by assimilating.

For Europe they lose any foundation whatsoever. No matter how hard you screech, you can't become European. You're born into a nation of Europe. That's it.

Wanna know what "laws" are? Laws are nothing but a trade between the citizen and the state, while the breach of the law is just the commodity the citizen what's to purchase and the punishment only the prize the lawbreaker has to pay for it.

Now think about it. If a person has to choose between breaking the law or following the law, he obviously will choose the way with the smallest price to pay.
When someone thinks that breaking a certain law is too "expensive" for him he won't purchase it. Unless the gain from that lawbreaking is greater than the prize he has to pay, which would end in profit for the lawbreaker.
If in that case following the law means death and breaking the law means just a fine or imprisonment, than it's obvious which "deal" is the better one.

This is also the reason why so many people from Africa or the middle East commit so many crimes nonstop. They come from countries where they have to "pay" heavy "prizes" for breaking laws. But if they compare the the "prizes" of their host countries with their home countries, they suddenly realize…

"Oh wow, that pretty damn cheap! We have a deal! Let's go shopping!"

This is what actually happens. These people commit crimes, because the punishments are just so fucking cheap for them. Our politicians turned our homes into a summer clearance sale with 90% discount for foreigners.

Right now "most" of the native people follow the law, because they still have more to lose than to win by breaking them, like your job or social status. But that's nothing more than the shallow impression of the win/loss situation. They may lose many things fast and directly, like money, freedom, and other things. But they will lose much much more in a slow and oblique way, namely their culture, their safety, their home and in the end also their lives.

The policy of our leftists politicians will lead to only one thing…. and that's anarchy. Because if the majority of the native people suddenly realize that the punishments their state can give them are much less horrible than the consequences of lawfully obedience, than shit will get really ugly and that really quick.

This realization leads us to only one thing and that's the removal of the politicians who will lead us to that world of anarchy. Either with legal ways or even with illegal ways, because like this little conclusion already explained is the prize we would have to pay for extreme solutions much smaller than the consequences we would have to pay if we would remain obedient. It's as easy as that.

That last one seems almost outlandish.

America's oldest families are rebels who don't respect authority. That doesn't go away. That stays in the blood.

I disagree.
They simply stopped respecting a hierarchy that honestly by that point had already started degenerating, so they made their claim in other lands and organized a new (if flawed, given it's liberal beginnings) hierarchy.

So you have a handful of cherry-picked articles from the Daily Fail and expect people to treat them as an accurate reflection of the United Kingdom?

The Daily Fail runs on outrage, these things were put there firstly to get the people raging - which proves their uncuckedness.

Yeah but they didn't just go right back to cucking themselves. They put up a fight. For example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion
archive.is/uf6o1

most of which are* (from)

YOU CAN'T EVEN LET A ROBBER WALK INTO YOUR KNIFE

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

You could literally fit every Muslimm in Ireland into an average sized football stadium. Meanwhile, your ruling city is now the Islamic capital of Europe.

Sinn Féin are a joke party, m8. No one takes them seriously.

>the UK sucks guyz look at all those DAILY MAIL articles!

KYS FAGGOT

Okay.

What are the names of the judges and the attorney of state?
Place of residence?
CV?
Memberships?

Sweden

Yes.

YES

Norwegian here.
My Grandmother lives in Karlstad.
Can any Swede tell me, Is that place still relatively safe?

Allahu Knäckebröd!!!

Nukes better start dropping pretty fucking soon.

Self-defense laws in the Nordic countries are beyond cucked.

For instance, you have to use the same amount of force in your defense, than the attacker is currently using.

Example: If someone punches you, and you kick them back, that was exaggeration of self-defense.
If someone stabs you, and you wrestle the knife away and stab them back, it's the same, because at the moment you were using more force (the knife) than the attacker.

You burgers should be glad of your "Stand your ground"-laws. In the Great Red North you have a lawful duty to flee and call for help.

This puts down another layer of cuckoldry on to the case.

Because the guy was only in perceived danger, it's called putative self defense. While it was reasonable to him to think so, it doesn't matter to the law.

Republic of Ireland is even more cucked than Britbongs

Dude what the fuck is that mantra, a copypaste or something?

Britbongistani tears are so fucking delicious.

in other words

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

I refuse to believe that the court said he should have ran, called for help or 'go easy' on assailants who had a firearm.

Calling for help would incite them to open fire, resulting in swift and painful death.

Running is retarded against a bullet.

The only hope you have is to assault them instantly and overwhelmingly so they have no chance to make use of their huge advantage.

This is fake. Turkey should have a cockroach, that's how I know.

He should have made a conscious decision to let himself be killed if it was the only way to avoid harming the poor brown person.

%3 OF TURKEY IS IN EUROPE YOU FUCKING KABAB.

Why have you edited the black bits?

It was some other user that colored in all the nonwhite haplogroups

Liberally highlighting your sentences with bold words makes your sentences harder to read.

Argentina is the whitest country in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

A bit wrong, civic nationalism exists in Germany, Italy and France for example, where before different kingdoms has united under one flag, nation.

The problem is that these new breed of civic-nationalism is just some globalist plot to trick the nationalist-groups to support a globalist agenda of fucking up their own people by allowing assimilation to happen.

It doesn't work like that, based on white people. The law and it's punishment isn't the only thing that's witholding white people from commiting crimes. It's about morals, principals and not hurting your fellow friends and family. Not everybody is an immoral selfish bastard.

Non-whites however, they are trash.

What they are saying is that because the gun wasn't pulled out immediately, but only after they had exchanged insults and punches, he had enough time to call for help or run away. They also say that because he carried a knife with him, a deadly weapon, he acted more confidently than he otherwise would have going into that encounter and was more likely to seek out conflict.

what the fuck is that under 25 law?

Important facts to know about, jurys in Sweden consists of politicians chosen during some sort of election which coincide with the general election.

So basically, there are courts where political views and in the cases of immigrant-places race-views that means you're fucked if you go into court as a right-wing swede.

This joke stopped being funny years ago, you can give it up now sweden.

Good job by the way completely derailing the thread with unrelated posts, making it hard and time consuming to find posts regarding the actual topic.

the people who wrote those laws have never been in a fight. It's like they've watched too much TV and have a warped view on physical combat

Bump

That's not true. Sweden is a democracy which, by definition, means the laws are written by the people.

Of course the haven't.

Those "people" are the pansexual otherkin tumblrinas that never leave their bubble.

Swedes, rebel. You must. There is no alternative, playing by rules gets you nowhere, your country already in shambles.

Is there not even one brave man in your country?

"Police sorry for puppy ad that upset Muslims"

Top kek.

This has to be a joke…

ahahahahah

and what the fuck would the help do? if 1,000,000 people showed up to "help"… they still cant "help" because its illegal to "help".

sweden is insane.

There is no going back now and there is no other way ahead: Sweden must be nuked.

How much of the stuff you posted is fake?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html

This is fucking redarded, even for sandnigger standards.

Come on now Holla Forums, for once it was someone based.

We've all seen that pasta more times than we can count.

You're preaching to the choir here. You're better off posting it in the comment section of a cuck media newspaper or something. That's entry level shit you're posting. It's not even post-redpill material.

Whoever made that map is retarded. Ireland is cucked beyond saving.

Yep. It's gotta go. Canada may have a chance if Trudeau continues to be so ultra-cucked that he wakes up the spirit that they had two generations ago. Britbongistan many also be saved if it chooses Brexit.

But Sweden? It's more cuck now than man; twisted and progressive.

How can Sweedcucks even take this?

Like is there not a pair of balls in that nation that doesn't belong to a Syrian?

Nope. Canada's in a terminally cucked state and has no chance of ever coming back from the abyss of progressivism and virtue signalling. At least Sweden has a nationalist political party, all we have to choose from in Canada is three different flavors of Communism.

Time to get out of the closet.

You know, as an American, I've come to the conclusion that most European governments are in desperate need of a seriously brutal stomping.
I expect my Eurobros to get on this right away, and to keep in mind that the state has shown you no mercy, so you should show them no mercy in return.
Get the ropes ready, sharpen up your guillotines, and make plans for your night of terror.

It's not as bad as it's made out to be, not yet at least, Britain and France so far seem to be the worst although I don't live there much so I wouldn't know.

It seems to me that Americans are the ones who are most defeatist and think that most countries are unsalvageable, there are still plenty of whites and before these shitskins become a majority the problem will most likely be solved, I at least, do not worry about them yet.

more like
FTFY

Do not worry, the more of them there is the angrier the common man becomes, soon either the governments will either give and send them all back or well send them all to hell.

The "people" who write the laws are protected by armed bodyguards, just ask Diane Goldman Berman Feinstein.

Swedes are quite possibly the most cucked people on the planet Earth now, holy shit.

These shit colored savages couldn't invade a chuck-e-cheese without the sponsorship of the cuck governments enabling them.

DOTR is going to be a fucking breeze chaps. Get hype.

You know, we all like to have a laugh here about how fucked sweden is, but maybe they have enough problems without a bunch of angry shitpost wizards meme magicking black cocks in their mouth.

This is not memeing responsibly.

The entire white race is an embarrassment for the old white race at this point. Y'all either wake up or we all die until the end of the century, because the next generations will be there only to remind the others that there were whites once on the planet.

Yes, it does.

JUST

Do they do this shit to women that were raped over there too?

I would. They're a marxist organization that took up such habits to combat the UK's transgressions and never dropped the habit after years passed. Now they're going full retard with it and are gaining considerable traction within the political realm.

It's like calling labour a joke. They still get votes and make policy despite being incompetent.

Get out

they won't get away with it so easily, this time around we ought to restore an ancient mediterranean tradition…

That's why 'duty to retreat' laws set such a dangerous precedent. Now people know it's illegal for you to defend yourself. Running is not a fail-safe option either, you can just as easily get shot in the front as you can in the back.

How the fuck do you know, were you there? What if nobody helped him?

What if there was a third robber? What if they had shot or stabbed him?
So he's supposed to specifically aim where he is stabbing the robber in a very stressful situation? Fuck you

Holy shit this pisses me off so much.

triggered into another dimension

hahahahaha, this gave me a good chuckle. Thanks m80. Don't go turkroachin too hard now!

There's plenty going on in your country to be outraged about. Rotherham alone should caused you people to revolt against the system that allowed it.

The alien invader must have thought his chest could shove the knife away - he thought wrong.

We're already making strides in that direction in America. Look at all those innocent yuffs who dindu nothin and got shot. Zimmerman was portrayed as a violent murderer, despite defending himself after having his face beat in against the sidewalk. The gentle giant reached into a fucking cop car to assault an officer, and the officer was still the bad guy.

They want you to be so terrified of using force, any force at all, even legitimate force, that there is no way you will defend yourself from the predations of the elite.

Fuck this shit. This is totally out of control. Im changing my estimate for when shit explodes in Sweden from 5 years to 3 at most. Jesus fucking christ

I got nothing more to say. How much deeper can they even go? Fuck me man

Sinn Féin are what the people threaten to vote whenever their preferred party fucks up i.e. all the time.

They are, but I get your point.

You're a fucking retard. The reason it's present in sandnigger areas is because they were Greek first, as in, actually colonized by Greeks. Not to mention the early near Eastern population was completely unlike the later Arabs.

But sure, you keep buying your MUH HAPLOGROUPS.

Never mind none of these are demonstrated in phenotype.

when you see someone haploshitting you know they most likely don't even know what they are talking about, just ignore them

fucking weird though, a jewelry shop owner in the Netherlands had an illegal gun in his shop because he was robbed multiple times. Thje last time he was robbed his wife shot a Moroccan thug, he died instantly, he only was fined for illegal possesion of a gun, the death of the thug was found to be proportionate defense.

Nice job dutch court!

0/10

There's a reason that all of the former soviet bloc countries are resisting the refugee hordes while western Europe bending over and taking Achmed's brown Islamic cock.
Hint: It's capitalism.

You fucking wot m8? The social welfareshit is strong in the places that are getting flooded with refugees. The former soviet countries have seen where Socialism leads, they were directly under it, and furthermore not the target of the marxist espionage so they are extremely resistant to being cucked by cultural marxism.

Capitalism has little to do with it.

Social welfare =/= socialism.
You're basically just describing social democracy.

You're aware that its called democratic socialism right?

Social democracy is capitalism with a strong social safety net (i.e. Europe)
Democratic socialism is socialism brought about through democratic [rather than] revolutionary means.

Here's a source for what I'm saying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_democracy

I live in Europe. Most of the countries define themselves as such. Whether you like or think its correct or not.

Than whoever is using that definition in those countries don't know what they're talking about.

Politicians, teachers, professors, the general public and political "experts" don't know what they're talking about I agree, doesn't stop them from saying you're wrong.

Well, even the Danish prime minister told Cuckold Sanders to stop calling them "socialist".
headlinepolitics.com/denmark-tells-bernie-sanders-stop-lying-country/

Sure.

At least you are not Canadian.

Spain really needs to fucking break off into the ocean

they are responsible for creating all the mongrel races all over the place

they were pretty rapey in their conquests.

you can't make it up

I don't disagree, but can we save Portugal and Galicia? I rather like my country and our brothers up north and I'd prefer to avoid our deaths.

In Nature, plenty of animals do, like lemmings or aphids. Argumentum ad Naturem is a fallacy since nature is not necessarily good- man's natural state is to run around without any clothes, eating a still wriggling dinner in a tree.

Why did the nigger walk into the knife so that it pierced his heart?

Also, is this "Swedish man" really Swedish? Or a nonwhite born in Sweden, which the establishment and media calls Swedish.

NUKE SWEDEN

TRUMP-PUTIN ALLIANCE PURGE WHEN?

not to mention they are women who always had a bull to kick whitey's ass.

What makes America any different? Anarcho-tyranny is the name of the game in all of the west. The only difference is that in the US, thanks to the federal and state constitutions enshrining English rights better counter to the whims of faggot fucking immigrants, we've been able to hold on to some of our freedoms. That doesn't make the US any less kiked. On the contrary, the US is more kiked than most of Western Europe, it's just that they run with the signal boosting harder and the Muslim problem is a harder one to face up to than Spics.

Still, demographics are demographics, right? Once ~30% or over of this country is Spic in composition, this country is going to be stuck somewhere half way between our former glory and the inevitable shit holes to our south as reflects that demography. After all, we also have to contend with the tens of millions of nogs and Muslims as well. The problem with them is that they don't give a shit about the rights of Englishmen, nogs, Spics, and Muslims, and we will have to look forward to our institutions of law, economy, and governance decaying while they continue to pour in our open doors.

Europeans like to whine about "trigger happy Yanks" but they'll be pining for Eastern Euro arms connections in the coming five to seven years.

I should clarify, due to the fact that I fucked my grammar up here and it's somewhat important.

I guarantee you *knock wood* that it's one of those laws that would be brushed away. The public opinion alone wouldn't stand for a sentencing in that case, especially in the case of being attacked by a gypsy or snackbar.

Which one of you complete retards made that pic? literally facebook tier of misinformation

No one in europe believes spain\portugal have been pure white since Ummayad in 711. Its a mongrel nation, and is representative of the one of the 1st attempts by the kikes to extinguish the white race.

It's time to declare war and let knives slide into the hearts of politicians. How much longer are we going to wait like whimpering faggots.

It's mongrel, but FAR less mongrel than FR/DE/UK/Benelux is today. A few percent non-white is an outcome aforementioned countries could only fucking HOPE for at the end of this.

Meanwhile, here in Washington, I can kill a person…

* In defense vs a felony against myself
* In defense vs a felony against my family
* In defense vs a felony against really anyone within my presence

app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.16.050

And note that the word "felony" does not necessarily require that someone be trying to kill you. Kidnapping, rape, arson… these are all felonies, and you could reasonably kill someone for trying to commit it. Furthermore, there is no stated requirement to do anything else beforehand.

…Although you're probably a sick fuck if you try and abuse this law to its logical conclusion. If you just use it to defend yourself where it would be reasonable to defend yourself, you're fine.

Anyways, fuck Sweden.

Sweden deserves to be put out of its misery already. Any good Swedes left should move to one of the less cucked Scandinavian countries.

They're Christian sand nigger countries.

The shading and culture is also very geographical. Northern Portuguese could walk around in Wales and not stick out.
Its not until you go to the Algarve that you see many people with a more clearly N African admixture. You also realise that the N African admixture does nothing for work ethics or planning ability.

However, this could be the Portuguese fucking themselves over by bringing in blacks as servants and farm workers between C14 and C18, as somehow massive poverty coexisted with lack of workers. Not as up on my history as I could be, but the mixing appears to have come later.

Check your jewdar, friend.

Go the fuck away you nigger

Jesus fucking Christ. What did that nigger do the coal burner?

How the fuck is this possible? How can centuries of trying to develop a legal system where one can expect to find justice all go to shit in a few years?

BRITAIN, YES!

Because people casually accept it.

REEEEEEEE

There is literally no consequences for double standard ruling and clear hypocrisy.

None of the fathers of those rotherham rape victims did jack shit, They should have burnt the fucking police station to the ground when news broke that police that it had knew what was going on for ages.

they got arrested

That's fucking atrocious.

He just went to prison

I think this might be it guys… I think that this, could legitimately trigger mass sectarian violence in Swedenistan.

They were guilty of making white children.

you're so naive it's almost touching.

I understand that the elites are corrupted but how come the cops themselves don't lose it and try to serve justice and their fellow countrymen instead of letting their sisters getting raped ?

[Anecdotal story incoming]:My friend had a friend from high-school that joined the police force and watched him over time become distant and aggressive, He even admitted on one occasion that police have a in group mentality (It's us Vs the public)

Most police had the nasty attitude that they are "Someone" simply for being a Cop and better than the public.

Seldom will police make friends outside of the force and in most case most marry someone in the force.

Most biggest "IN Club" ever.

Cops are scum and need to be seen for what they actually are.

Go read up on genetics please.

We Armenians are actually Anatolian, not Caucasian, in origin, and Anatolia should be European clay. And we are genetically closer to Europeans down to Y haplogroups; the Armenian majority Y haplogroup is an older shade of that found in many Western European countries.

I am not angry with you, I merely want you to understand and not DnC shill against your brothers.