Detailed Maps of Where Trump, Cruz, Clinton and Sanders Have Won

Detailed Maps of Where Trump, Cruz, Clinton and Sanders Have Won

www (.) nytimes.com/elections/2016/national-results-map

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cairA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OHIO WILL PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES

Interesting that Sanders vs Clinton was pretty much North vs South. Whereas Trump vs Cruz was more East & West vs Midwest.

thats because Clinton has bought the black vote with GIB ME DATS

So, Clinton relied heavily on states that are traditionally red, while the grossly upset Bernouts took states that are traditionally blue?

…That sounds like a good situation, to be flat.

But Sanders was pushing harder for gibs. I can't see black people having any reason to push for Clinton.

Ohio fag here :(

Guaranteed gibs vs potential gibs. Nigs aren't very smart even when it comes to welfare.

nice dubs

it's breddy great

hurr husband was the first black president nigga. gettin poon all up tha whitehouse. he made sure me and my babies ate right after I had lashonda, demetrius, tyreese before I dropped out of highschool.
it was all bill, clinton name recognition, and pandering. glassberg truly thinks blacks are equals and tried to appeal to them as such. killary is under no such illusions. they're a means to an end.

It's because blacks don't vote based on internet memes, because the majority of them don't do politics at any level that we would consider politics. So far they vote based on:
a) What the TV shows them the candidate looks like/acts like (Lots of black folk like Trump)
b) What the preacher tells them to vote (always democrat establishment)
c) Whoever will gibs more dats.
in order of precedence. Most black folks dont know more about politics than "Republicans hate black people like me and Democrats give me free money and shit."

Michiganfag here.

We did breddy gud. We love Trump and hate Hillary.

Probably because Kasich and Rato were kill when it took place, but still

my countrymen vote for kaisich because he's a native to this state and our governor.

most will turn to trump if kaisich is removed.

post yfw youre not Texas

Even worse - Utah faggot here.
Fucking Mormons, I swear to God they're the greatest goys Isreal could have ever dreamed of.

On that note: expect Hillary to win here. I'm not 100% sure, but holy fuck Utahns are exactly what a Jew wants white people to be.

Not sure what to make of this. Someone should go through an do a vote tally counter per each state of dem vs rep based on primary votes. I haven't seen one done of the current post 7th results.

Note the clear distinctions between places where Trump lost and where he won–right along state lines. Westernmost Texas is not much different from New Mexico. Yet where Trump won, there were clear groupings across state lines.

This is voter fraud.

Please liberate Minnesweden.

I can't take it anymore.

Im sorry fam…

Texas voted long before new mexico. Cruz is from Texas and was still in the race when they voted..

You fucking retard, yes there were cases of voter fraud but what you're describing is mostly due to these primaries happening in vastly different parts of the campaign like Texas back when Ben Carson was still in compared with New Mexico from last night where Trump was the only one running. The ones near Canada were obviously completely fucked with like Maine, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio and Iowa too to an extent. Details in the rest of the Midwest are a bit fishy. But you have to realize is that in those states you have shit tons of farmers, boomers and other retards that don't leave their house or use the internet or answer the phone so they don't show up in the polls, but they're rabid voters nonetheless, and much more likely to pick some establishment cuck because they don't get to actually hear what Trump has to say. All he knows is that his nice new neighbor Schlomo told him that Trump's a racist and his pastor told him that he should vote for Cruz instead so the priesthood can rise.

13 million people voted for Trump. Hillary allegedly got 16 million.

archive.is/cairA

Lol at people who claim that mormonism will be a white revival. Maybe if mormons werent dumb enough to buy into their cult it would be. Paradox!

BAHAHAHAHAH you can see what states have the most nignogs asking for gibs.

It really shows how dependent Democrats are on the black vote. Trump will have an easy victory over Clinton due to lower voter turnout for the Democrats and possibly stealing some of the black vote.

That's quite a coincidence, user :^)

I wouldn't take that bet. Niggers identify with Hillary's troubles with the law. She's a hero to them for beating the law.

Anyone else live in one of the states where all districts went for Trump?

NH master race reporting in.

Yeah, but Trump's a real nigga

Clinton won where all the blacks and hispanics are. top kek

NYfag here, did we do good?

Or you could just use an archive.

Indianafag here. Proud to have done my part sinking the Cruz ship.

For what it's worth, I've seen mostly Trump support, one crazy looking old woman wearing a Sander shirt, and absolutely no one with anything good to say about Hillary.

Nice OC

Never thought I'd say "based" Jew Jersey, yet here we are

Conductor, we have a biblefag problem. Fucking cucks. The "right-wingers" I know never leveled-up beyond fox jews and talk radio.