In all honesty – how autistic do you think she is?

In all honesty – how autistic do you think she is?

S(he)'s sexy though

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give him a solid 6 million.

It's a she, user.

riiiigght

Does that not look like a she?

I mean, sure it's an ugly she, but it still looks like a woman.

"she" looks like a healthy male of breeding age

vivan was a mistake
on an autism scale from one to ten they're at least 7.5

Holla Forums Agrees: "Vivan was a mistake"

How so?

I assure you she's completely female.

are you a healthy female of breeding age?

I'm not, but she is.

She looks high to me.

She takes downers sometimes. Not sure if that had anything to do with her face in that pic, but it could have.

You know a lot about her, keep going please.

What do you want to know? And why do you want to know it? I've got a whole file on my observations, if you're interested.

First, thanks, second, everything and about you too, tits if you can please.

I love the feeling of find a woman that isnt a whore like every other girl that i have already dated and/or had a relationship… "normies" are just whores for me, i tried everything and at the end is always the same, just cheating and no, it isnt my fault, i had played both sides without knowing that they have bfs or gfs.

I already posted everything in another thread, but here goes:

She's 23 years old

She lives in south San Jose (exact address costs money)

She has a Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry from UC Santa Barbara

She's currently in a Masters' program in Biochemistry at San Jose State University

She works as an intern doing lab work at Gil'ead (a biotech company that produces AIDS medication)

She's more of a shut-in than most women; not to the point of being a NEET, but she's definitely not a social butterfly.

Like I said, sometimes she takes downers to deal with anxiety issues.

Daddy's rich. Very, very rich.

Daddy pays for lots of her shit.

She took anti-anxiety medication as a teen.

She likes to go for walks in secluded areas by herself.

She spends a lot of time on social media just obsessively looking at what other people post.

She semi-recently broke up with her boyfriend.

She tried to weasel her way into Gamergate to earn shekels, but was forced out when people realized she was just in it to be an attention whore.

So now she runs a separate channel where she rambles on about clickbait topics in videos with shit production value and gimmicky effects to get her fix of attention.

From how I've observed her act, she seems lonely.

She'll probably be a camwhore within five years.

The same history again… i was expecting tits, but, well, maybe i am not in the mod, thanks a lot.

I could see if I can get tits… I don't know if I can, but I might be able to arrange it.

You sure you want to see them though? From what she looks like with her clothes on, I doubt her chest is a sight to behold…

How do you know all of this?