ATTACK AD MATERIAL

RECORDING OF HILLARY FOUND CALLING MEXICO A PROBLEM, FOR THE DEPORTATION OF ILLEGALS, AND FOR SUPPORT OF A WALL

Trump can run with this and the Mexicans will think she's lying.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson
diversitybestpractices.com/news-articles/21-latino-organizations-you-need-know
publiceye.org/research/directories/immig_grp_defend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-dqp4Wsw8Jk
buzzfeed.com/meganapper/bernie-sanders-on-immigration-in-2007-video-this-is-a-bad-bi?utm_term=.ji2nLK8Qp#.urY1z2XKY
archive.is/xExLv
twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/738763049377501184
cfr.org/politics-and-strategy/hillary-rodham-clinton/p34154
archive.is/nmgp6
youtube.com/watch?v=cqimWjjYf8o
web.archive.org/web/20150905225047/http://www.cfr.org/politics-and-strategy/hillary-rodham-clinton/p34154
archive.is/BcVhA
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cqimWjjYf8o#t=51m21s
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4na55u/hillary_has_brain_damage_and_i_can_prove_it/
archive.is/qQklO
facebook.com/Shillary-Clinton-1352676658082462/
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
theblaze.com/
twitter.com/AnthonyCumia
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
youtu.be/D0AShD9yras
twitter.com/hannahfc/status/741335433645314048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEBM THAT SHIT NAO

Send this shit to Trump's twitter, jesus christ.

we found our new campaign spokeswoman for Trump!

We should pose as Neo Nazi Trump supporters who back Hillary against Bernie and post this shit all over La Raza social media. Cause fire in their ranks.

Need mp4 for twitter.

this and kikebart and anyone else who will run with it

Dear lord this is great.
She is fucking done for.

Never give anti-white arguments like that traction. Simply spread it. It shows that she's a political whore.

When will Twitter get with le times and accept .webm?

Anyone good in video memeing, at the end you could put, "Thanks Hillary, we agree! Trump 2016".

For 30 seconds you can just run this exact clip as an ad and slap a trump message at the end and it would be one of the most effective ads of all time.

It exposes her in such a way that if you did that it would seem to border on parody but then it's actually real.

bump

Rate.

I am now a #Hillarywhistle

0/10

i sent this to like 10 different trump affiliated twitter accounts with a lot of followers, including ofc trump himself and no response

Rebrand your account to Paco DelSpico and send it to pro-spic groups.

Make this go viral. Seriously.

Don't stop. Keep spreading it. You don't even have to stick to twitter.

THIS

Thanks.

Keep this bumped, niggers.

ye more bumps until this goes viral

This needs to go viral.

Not something so obvious.

Go with Jose Dominguez or some other believable spic name.

anyone know any pro spic groups besides la raza? i'm not an expert in spicology

Any left-wing group is anti-white at this point, you could literally troll any SJW outlet.

I tweeted it and Katrina. Everyone else do it also!

Bump

Who's Katrina?

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson

don't forget to send it to Dan Scavino as well, he's Trump's social media guy

sticky this shit

he was the first i sent it to

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

Bamp

diversitybestpractices.com/news-articles/21-latino-organizations-you-need-know
publiceye.org/research/directories/immig_grp_defend.html
t. 2 seconds on startpage

Mods sticky this you inept fucking sluts.
Reposting on /bmw/ now.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqp4Wsw8Jk

Oh this anons a little harsh, don't let the bitterness of Holla Forums get to you. I give it a .01/10

Fucking top Bantz

You don't have be generous m8 I'm not an illegal.

Don't forget to push the bernie stuff too before he drops out, and maybe more bernie supporters will come over to Trump. Bernie was very against even legal immigration from mexico back in 2007 saying it was destroying the American working class. Now he just does not talk about it anymore because it is not pc which shows you what a pussy he is.

even buzzfeed admits it(not archived because the videos won't work):
buzzfeed.com/meganapper/bernie-sanders-on-immigration-in-2007-video-this-is-a-bad-bi?utm_term=.ji2nLK8Qp#.urY1z2XKY

The least you can do is webm the vid.

PUSH THIS AS HARD AS YOU CAN HOLY FUCK HAHAHHA

the mods could start by stickying this shit

yah considering that retarded "lel i snuk into the EU sooper secret meeting guise" thread is stickied

everyone running for president agrees that mexican immigration is a disaster for America, but Trump is the only one with the balls to do anything about it

that's not what spiclary is saying these days

this is great.

bump

keep this going the hillshills will be trying to slide this

Where the fuck are the mods and why aren't they stickying this?

The slide is insane. Good find.

Bump for sticky

Bump. This is some good shit

bump

Ah, so this is the reason for the seventeen different threads about gays, floor tiles and le may-may magic?

Bumping.

WEEEEEWWWWY WEEEEWWW WWWEEEWW

Bumping this shit.

DID THE JEWS INFILTRATE THE MODS!? STICKY THIS SHIT. IT HAS INFORMATION THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST BOTH BERNIE AND HILLARY! THEY BOTH BASHED MEXICO!

bump till sticky

#Hitlery

nice one.

Bump

They're too busy adding shit features nobody wants

archive.is/xExLv
HIDDEN AGENDA CONFIRMED

Sounds like Duke putting on a somewhat more normal voice.

Someone from the comments claims to (have made it and) know the source. Someone should dig up the specific source, in case leftists try to claim this was doctored up somehow. I don't get any particularly promising results for "2006 Council on Foreign Relations hillary clinton" on Youtube, but a bit of digging (and maybe the CFR website or the Internet Archive) should turn something up.

bump

Bumping this. Excellent thread, everyone.

twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/738763049377501184

On twitter June 3rd. Earliest date I can find that it resurfaced.

stiiiiiiiiiiiiiicky pls this is some gud shet niggers

MODS-CHAN, STICKY THISSU SHITTU

Where the fuck are the mods?

Who's giving the speech? Sounds like something Elizabeth Warren once gave which would be good to use against her when she since she has been singing Hillary's praises nowadays.

Yeah it is. Look at the bottom of the screen for the fine print at the beginning of the video.

(there is literally nothing wrong with backing Hamas btw)

Lads!

Sorry, I'm an idiot for not seeing. This is a good ad serving multiple purposes then. Trump should throw this in her face when she starts on another of her twitter tirades. He;; she has so many speeches that would condemn someone like Hillary it is hilarious.

Yes. Obviosuly.

The person who runs 8ch is a jew.

8ch got fixed around NY primary, by (((Jim))). The day after it got fixed shilling skyrocketed like 40 times.

noice. bump for sticky.

Jim isn't Jewish, and Codemonkey is the one that fixed the site.

A natural consequence of a smooth running site is that shills can also use the site smoothly.

Now fuck off with your divide and conquer, shill.

cfr.org/politics-and-strategy/hillary-rodham-clinton/p34154

Archive this faggot

archive.is/nmgp6

WEW

Good, I was going to suggest that.

How soon until the CFR has a 'data corruption issue' and the speech and transcript go down…

AWWWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIITTTT NIGGERS

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Kek has truly blessed us. The divine our at our side, lads.

Its having some shit on saving the page with the transcript open though.

Feel free to give it a go.

Make a .mp4 or .webm of this speech now before its purged.

bump for sticky

Fug, the archiver didn't seem to get the transcript part, since that's hidden by some javascript-requiring drop-down button.

Ah, but it lets us download the full original video. Should've noticed that. Excellent, now everyone can have a copy of the true source material.

The default save is .mp4, but of course it's like 1hr and thus too long to put on a chan raw (and if you're gonna put it up edited, might as well just d/l the current youtube video).

Supposedly the Mexico part starts around 50 mins, according to that youtube commentor.

Shit doesn't play on archive.is you dummies. Save mp4.

MAGA bump

What part of "with the transcript open" makes you think video? kek…

youtube-dl -f 43 youtube.com/watch?v=cqimWjjYf8o

downloads straight to webm, I think at 240p

Keep original copies now, seriously the more people that save this better.

When they purge the video, the original undoctored source video is going to need to be on hand mirrored and reuploaded to jewtube.

Put it on 5ndchan dumbass. 350mb limit.

Checked with dash capital F, and you're right.

43 webm 640x360 medium , vp8.0, [email protected]/* */ (best)

But I'm also d/ling the original so shills can't claim it was doctored/sentence-mixed/taken way out of context

web.archive.org/web/20150905225047/http://www.cfr.org/politics-and-strategy/hillary-rodham-clinton/p34154

Got around the transcript upload error with webarchive. You can click the transcript on this and it will work.

Oh wait, your link was the original.

Nice. Archive.org is great, and not just for page archival. (They've got Bezmenov's writings, a variety of videos, etc.)

bump for sticky

bump for sticky

file corrupted

See if this works (both work fine for me).

Tweet this shit to trump right now.

Doesn't work. Any info or context on the original source faggot?

bump for sticky

I've tweeted all the mp4's in this thread with all the hashtags I can think of. What else can I do to spread this? This has the potential to be REALLY damaging to Cliton.

sticky this shit faggot mods

bump for sticky

Somebody needs to translate this to spic and spread it on spicchans.

Message this to Trump youtubers, like the Can't Stump the Trump one.

Good idea. What format do videos have to be in to post them to plebbit?

nvm, r/donald already has the vids

might as well tweet to Jones and Watson

Jewtube you can upload with an .mp4 I think.

Plebbit you need to upload to jewtube or vimeo, you upload this by linking it.

Needs moar bump. If it goes past the post limit, we need to keep making threads of this.

Bump for sticky

bump for sticky

mods are not compromised
theyre just astoundingly retarded

Don't cross into spamming this though. Holla Forums naturally moves pretty slow.

Just wait until it drifts into the middle end of the catalog before bumping.

Try a hand at editing this and making some OC in the interim before it starts to gain some traction.

Worst case, go to slower Holla Forums splinter boards and have a thread there. But mods won't outright delete this so there shouldn't be paranoia.

This.

We might actually have some use for Hispachan after all.

Read the thread before posting.
THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

TIME TO PUSH THE DEMOCRAT VOTER'S NARRATIVE

Subtly comment "Welp if I dont have who to vote for, i'd better say at home" whenver you see the vid. SUBTLY. DONT SPAM

That's a different video

REV UP THOSE TWATTERS

I've done my part on fagbook. I can't wait to reel in the salt tomorrow.

Email the videos to [email protected]/* */, he's a big Podcaster, will put these clips on his podcast and he has an audience of 250k people who spread shit they hear on his podcast

I made one with the essential parts (re: Mexico), so feel free to use this as no one can say it is edited.

it is a unedited segment.

did you email them yet?

If this gains traction…

reminder this will lose trump votes (((you fucking retards)))

How? It questions Hillary because she's the one being inconsistent.

Trump has everything to gain from spreading this.

The absolute best thing to do now would be to make fake Mexican twitter accounts (Eduardo Rodriguez, Manuel, etc.) and repost this with lots of vitriol "Hillary es mejor puta, esse!".
Try not to be obvious, diversify the names and phrasings so it seems less astroturfy.

Bumping because faggot mods won't sticky

archive.is/BcVhA

Is that Mark Hamill with Aunt Jemima in a halloween party? And holy shit is that the boy from Mask that Eric Stolz played, he got married? The bride has a bit of a resting bitch face syndrome though. :^)

boomp

This. If illegals are under the impression that both candidates want to deport them, they'll start leaving in droves before the election even happens.

I can translate it, just link me which videos you want. Someone should later upload it to youtube with hardcoded subs.

You retards think Trump hasn't seen this? Have you heard of keeping your powder dry? You don't want to blow this load until after her nomination is locked up, and we're well into the general. You fucking dipshits are gonna waste this ammo if don't shut the fuck up.
=shut up faggits=

this

The fuck are you talking about? None of this hits most people until he's mentioned it at a speech and then it's well enough disseminated that people can verify with a no-effort web search.

That's a fair point, but it's also true that Trump won't turn on the hillary gas until after the convention. Trump won't due Bernies dirty work.

So basically… Hillary's goose is cooked?

ALL TRUMP HAS TO DO IS MAKE IT A COMMERCIAL, AND PUT "I'M DONALD TRUMP AND I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE" AT THE END.

THE ELECTION IS OVER

I've tweeted it all over. With some trepidation, fartbooked it too. The Bernie supporters amongst my old friends (yeah yeah, I know) all "liked" it and some shared it. Yesss.

Clever. Please proceed.

Can't Stump The Trump most of all!

(Someone explain how that Brit voice on there sounds exactly like Simon Jones….!)

This.

You know the whole "you'll get tired of winning" line that Trump says sometimes?

I'm already starting to feel it, just 2 years ago we were broken emotionally and utterly hopeless. Now that we've gotten behind a powerful leader, all we do anymore is pound our opponents to dust.

I'm going to miss staring at my Mexican coworker's big fat brown tits that are the size of her head… we can't slow down or falter but I really do think this Trump Train has no brakes.

I expected more upside exclamations by now. I know you're here, Pablo.

WHAT THE FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ

FUCKING BOOOOOM

aww yiss we sticky now

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE COMRADES

Holy shit are these people obvious or what?

Shillary shills care way less about what they're saying. It's such lazy banter. Bernie shills deploy the tricks of the jews. Probably learned it from them.

can someone make it a little less than 5mb? i have a beachfront ive been shilling on 420/pol/ for years on that i think i can trigger the faggots there with

MAGA

I hope you fags found the full uncut tape so $they$ wont be able to claim its $doctored$ due to the constant cutting.

WHY HAS NOBODY CHECKED IT?

We should also pose as "Bernie Bros" fedora-wearing, cringe, smug and autistic basement dweller supporters of Bernie Sanders Clause.

Talking Points

1 ) I am a Nice Guy and anti-GG male feminist until I found out I couldn´t get laid that way, now I just hate (hot) women and "jerks" openly.

2 ) What is wrong with being a brony neckbeard? What is wrong with me being a sick fuck?

3 ) I deserve sex and relationship, especially over assholes and jerks. (associating both entitlement and body positivity with m´lady)

4 ) Female suffrage is why Bernie lost to Hillary and why Trump is going to win, women are emotional creatures that ALWAYS goes for the Asshole.

see

They are not very bright.

If the Obama administration was actually competent they would have used a judge that would have been on the right side of the Wall if Trump was elected or at least used a judge that wasn´t associated with La Raza.

Why can't this be the Hillary running? If it were I wouldn't even mind.

But user, it is the Hillary running. A lying snake that will say literally anything to keep the public off her back.

But Hillary is evil.

If she holds these views, won't the masses think Trump is evil too?

Go play in traffic, Moshie.

SEND IT TO TRUMP, VERY IMPOIRTANT

Play clip then ask:
Who are you going to vote for Hillary?
VOTE TRUMP. Make America Great Again.

Time of the illegal immigration comment

youtube.com/watch?v=cqimWjjYf8o#t=51m21s

I hope Drudge picks this up. It would send Hilldawg into a tailspin.

Any chance we could con people into thinking it was a recent statement? She flip flops so goddamn much, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference, and if it sounds like she's reinforcing Trump, that could help get voters on his side.

OP, you're not a faggot. Cherish this.

keepvid.com

Taco Bell

Pretty good stuff.

Gonna wait to spread that until after she wins Cali.

user, she's already won California on Tuesday. Where have you been?

These are pretty good trolling points.

Cali is done.

Go in hard. Don't relent. Don't wait to strike, just do it and keep on going.

Also mention how Bernie lost because there aren't enough white people left in the Democratic Party.

Fuck her shit up friends. Fuck her in the ass, fuck her in the mouth, fuck her in the West, fuck her in the south

Greetings from Poland

Fify

;^)

My twatter says gif or 4 images only

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4na55u/hillary_has_brain_damage_and_i_can_prove_it/

Guys, how can we get Donald aware of this? Hillary LITERALLY has brain damage and I want to get this out there and spread as far as I can. I know its plebbit but bare with me here.

Hillary Clinton actually has brain damage and I think the emperor needs to know, preferably before his speech on monday.

Where's the full, unedited footage? She could be citing someone else. Trump maybe.

Also, if this IS indeed true, let's not forget that she's a racist, now, according to the left's own standards. Don't let that one slip by.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqimWjjYf8o
read the thread.

Take a Trump speech and use (((Hillary)))'s head…

That said, it does sound legit.

Is it bad that I'd vote for this Hillary Clinton? She's talking sense, she isn't cartoonish and going on about muh vagina. She addresses real issues why can't she just do this instead of acting like a fucking cunt?

Yes yes I know

I'll copy/paste the text here

Hillary Clinton is SICK. Seriously. I can prove it, and the American people need to know about it.
In 2012, Clinton had a cerebral venous thrombosis (blood clot in her brain). The story went like this: Clinton supposedly had an intestinal infection and got severely dehydrated. She fainted, fell, and hit her head, which resulted in a concussion. A few weeks later, she was found to have a cerebral venous thrombosis (blood clot in her brain). Her doctors claimed that she was “making excellent progress” and they were “confident she will make a full recovery.” Source
Has she made a full recovery? What are the odds that she truly has no neurological deficits from this injury?
CVT Prognosis: According to a large international study in 2004, after an average of 16 months, 57.1 % of CVT patients had no symptoms or signs, 22% had “mild” residual symptoms, 7.5 % had mild impairments, 2.9% had moderate impairments, 2.2% were severely handicapped, and 8.3% had died. So, 42.9% had difficulties after their CVT, ranging from mild impairments to death. Source
Has Clinton shown any signs of impairment? I submit that she has. I submit that much of her “lying” is actually confabulating (or making things up). Confabulation is believed to result from damage to the right frontal lobe of the brain, including the ventromedial frontal lobe. Clinton’s clot was on the right side.
This Breitbart article has a good summary of her health problems, as well as a neurologist discussing these very issues.

Breitbart
Want to build the WALL even higher? Here's some MORE HIGH ENERGY EVIDENCE:
“She is often confused” - Hillary’s own top aide (and possible lover?) Huma Abedin said in an email, “She’s often confused.” Note the date: Jan 2013, just 1 month after her CVT. Source
Debate Bathroom Breaks and Cheating: In late 2015 at a democratic debate, Clinton returned from the break very late, and joked that “it does take me a little longer.” Source. Now, there have been reports that she was meeting with campaign staff during these breaks, which was against the DNC debate rules Source. Why was she meeting with staff against the rules? I submit that she was likely being “refreshed” on talking points because her memory is poor.
Nancy Reagan recast as AIDS hero: Source. Seriously? Anyone alive at the time, knows the Reagans were far from AIDS heroes. They actively denied the health crisis for years and were much maligned by the HIV community for doing so. Why would Hillary say this, unprompted? Memory problems or confabulation. She “misspoke.”
Bosnian Sniper Fire: We’ve all heard this story a hundred times. Why would she make this up in an age where there are cameras and the internet? Again, she’s mis-remembering events. Confabulation. It has been pointed out that this was from 2008. Based on this and her history of inappropriate laughter (see below), I submit that she likely had neurological problems BEFORE her concussion too. Source
No Press Conferences: As Trump hammered her on recently, she hasn’t had a press conference in 6 months. In an election year during a hotly contested primary! Why? It’s because she can’t answer unscripted, impromptu questions appropriately and they’re trying to obscure this fact. Source
“Chill pills”: An anonymous campaign aide, claims Clinton has “been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work.”. A campaign advisor says, “We’re having some success in giving her some chill pills.” This is a serious allegation, which would further explain her memory problems. Benzodiazepines (commonly referred to as "chill pills" can cause serious memory problems like she's been showing signs of. It’s worth noting that these tantrums sound similar to the types of tantrums reported by two different FBI agents. Source
4 days of Gaffes: These are just more recent memory lapses of hers that are worth reading. There are hundreds of these. Source
EDIT: u/swiss_neutrality has reminded me of $hillary's bouts of uncontrollable laughter Source. This can be a sign of "pseudobulbar affect" (PBA) which often accompanies strokes and other neurological conditions. According to PBAINFO.org:
PBA outbursts can be inappropriate The crying or laughing episodes are inappropriate to the situation in which they occur. Sometimes these are spontaneous crying or laughing eruptions that don’t reflect the way a person is actually feeling.
PBA outbursts can be exaggerated Another characteristic of PBA episodes is that though the crying or laughing may be appropriate for a given situation, they’re exaggerated – they’re more intense or last longer than the situation calls for.
Sound like anyone we know? ARF ARF,
I could go on and on, but I think I’ve made my point. This is a big deal and the American people deserve answers to HARD QUESTIONS (not pre-scripted softballs) about these issues, and honestly, I won’t be satisfied without seeing a live memory test on TV.
The American people deserve answers! *THE DON HIMSELF MUST SEE THIS BEFORE MONDAY *

Sounds to me like menopause mixed with stage 2 alzheimers.

Stage 2:

"Can no longer cover up problems. Pervasive and persistent memory loss, including forgetfulness about personal history and inability to recognize friends and family. Rambling speech, unusual reasoning, and confusion about current events, time, and place. More likely to become lost in familiar settings, experience sleep disturbances, and changes in mood and behavior, which can be aggravated by stress and change. May experience delusions, aggression, and uninhibited behavior. Mobility and coordination is affected by slowness, rigidity, and tremors. Need structure, reminders, and assistance with the activities of daily living."

sdasd

Shilldawg shits her pants during a coughing fit live when? After that thread it is still one of my biggest hopes for the debate. I could see it happen with this information coming to light.

As if your (2) is any better.

But seriously, if you want to think I'm just a concern troll, fine.
I'll be your concern troll jew shill straight from Tel Aviv.

But let's put this in a sort of shitty matrix thing.

Trump is good, we like trump | He wants to remove beaners.
Hellary is bad, we hate her | She wants/ed to remove beaners.

Do you see the problem here?

Things went and go well because everyone has been divided on things, more or less.
Sanders is the commie socialists.
Trump is the savior America longs for.
Hellary is a demon from the pits who must be stopped at all costs.

Is it wise to push this *right now*?
It can still be pushed after the fact, simply keep it on the memory to not get it holed and forgotten.

Anyway. I'm not an American. I'm a German and I don't really have *that* much insight into things.

It gives me a bad feeling but I'm an outsider and all that.

I'll read the thread again, though.
Maybe it's been explained why this is a good idea right now, although I think all that's been done so far was simply celebrate this.

Plain text for image macrios etc

Mexico is such an important problem …
Maxican govts policies are pushing migration north …
There isn't any sensible approach except to do what we need to do simultaneously. Secure our borders with technology, personnel, physical bariers if necessary in some places, and we need to have tougher employer sanctions,
and we need to try to incentivize Mexico to do more …
If they've committed transgressions of whatever kind they should be obviously deported.

You faggots better share this shit everywhere and say that Hillary officially endorsed Trump for clickbait. Victory is finally within our grasp, don't let it slip away.

I agree. Both Hillary and Trump are the same. Now I'm #FeelingTheJohnson

Calm down. There's enough ammo against hillary to fill an encyclopedia, and Trump already has it all.

Trump supporters already know that Hillary is a dishonest liar that has changed her positions hundreds of times. Just because she used to believe in a similar policy to Trump doesn't mean the policy is bad. The immigration curbing and building a wall used to be widely supported by both parties until the democrats went completely insane by adopting marxist PC SJW shit.

Posting for shitting herself, and adding

LET HER START DROOLING UNCONTROLLABLY, BY KEK, I MEME IT

Where is the full video in case they claim that it is taken out of context?

archive.is/qQklO

We need to make a demoralization video in Spanish and English that implies Hillary and Trump are conspiring together to put Illegals and anchor babies in FEMA camps.

-show the Hillary clip
- show the fema coffins
-show clip where trump says he bribed the clintons
-scary dramatic music
- It's a big trap/conspiracy to put Mexicans in death camps
-show the fema camp guillotines
etc…

see this >>6273672 and

Bump

I have some insight into the average burger, and yes, it is wise to push it now.
if we can get the beaners to realize both candidates has stated they want they to go back, they will not fight for Hillary, which is good.
they will still fight against trump, which is good, since more and more americans on the fence/reluctant about their Trump support will see their true face.

This video will not resonate with the average white american voter, they will auto-label it as political slander 101

but the spics?
they will chimp out… and THAT most certainly is a good thing.

I'm #SwallowTheJohnson now

The shills couldn't slide this well enough so now they're classically shilling. Coming out of the wood work is a little more risky but now that the sticky's here they've got no choice.

kek

so do i filter you now or

Needs more funposting.

Shhh…

Someone took the clinton clips and spliced em up with the Don's. This is a kill shot if it gets traction.

Excellent.

this is a pretty good assessment

Despite all this she has way more support than anything i've seen Trump ever had

I mean look at this

I'm so happy I could cry

A lot of the retweets have been "delete your emails" and the like.

You're right, I bet leftists think that way. All the better for us I guess.

trump's taco bowl thing got a lot of attention as well. i don't think it translates into direct support, just signalling

All liberals have brain damage user. Their Hypothalamus is significantly smaller.

Most of the ones who genuinely believe it, sure. But I think we shouldn't underestimate the high-level/influential leftists. A lot of them are pretty intelligent, but just don't care. They know that what they're doing is bad for the country, but they also know it's a really easy way to buy votes using taxpayer dollars and secure themselves a good pension.

As Yuri Besimov put it, those are the ones the KGB would target, the high intelligence ones that have no moral standards, or empathy.

Its not that they don't care, they are malicious.

The high-intelligence ones are very good at talking endlessly without really saying anything.

.mp4

.webm

Probably true. Nearly equivalent in effect.
Ah, I recall that now. Now I want to watch some Bezmenov again.

They're also very good at (by teamwork with the other top leftists and the media) programming their listeners to react in certain ways to certain words/memes.

Dope dude thanks. Let's spread it to Trump's people

@DanScavino
@KatrinaPierson
@EricTrump
@DonaldJTrumpJr
also
@Ricky_Vaughn99
@genophilia

And the numbers keep rising user, looks like trump is outmatched

fresh from reddit

I see the merit behind the chimpout.
Cheers.

Leftists are massively over-represented on social media, remember that

And where was this support in the Democrat's primary turnout?

And so are kids and idiots. And 100K people isn't exactly a substantial portion of the voterbase. I think we can assume and
are just trolling. Either that or two of the shittest posters of Holla Forums are doing a "raid" for Hillary.

rancid pubes brings the heat

Damn, Rinsed Penis with the bantz

Google, Microsoft, and FB all work with the Establishment, NWO crowd.

fuck this shit

That's our fault. The only people who reliably use jewgle are huffpo readers who already believe that shit.

Those are going to be the most relevant results to their algorithm.

BTFO!

i really hope he brings the hammer down on monday. defending a child rapist, bill's rape allegations, all of it

And it's not just Americans retweeting.

Nah. Gotta spread it out and save the real killshots for responses to her own attacks.

also consider sending it to milo, vox day, molyneux, and breitbart

they are good for signal boosting this type of stuff

I'm not American but I'm still RT'ing Trump.

[Billionaire Alphabet chairman Eric Schmidt created a little-known start-up company called The Groundwork] “the sole purpose of which is to put Hillary Clinton in office. It’s a very secretive organization, super high-tech stuff, and [it’s] very likely they’re using these techniques that we’ve been studying in our research to make sure that votes are shifted to Hillary Clinton in November…Google is an intensely Washington, DC-aligned company,” – Wikileaks founder Julian Assange

Google is backing and helping Hillary in this election, bypassing their algorithm to put her on top of all searches.

and it would very easily get stickied on the_donald/mr_trump

What's your point?

Non-Americans on Twitter are overwhelmingly white and liberal, example being Europeans and Canadians.

Don't spread the video guys, some people might see hillary making sense and vote for her.

What a hypocritical busy ditch she is!

It wouldn't make any republicans vote Hillary, and I suspect its effect on democrats would be negative overall. They've been trained not to like that kind of language/logic.

ikr?

r9k?

Is there a better resolution version of these webms and mp4s? Something more than 320x180?

Not great but I did what I could, far from a pro

#GreatWallofClinton

WE NEED TO MEME THIS

Don't let the mainstream media ignore this! Force them to acknowledge this fast!

do it faggt

The original source linked from the transcript was max 640x360. Same with the video you embedded. Not saying it doesn't exist but that's what those two were.

How To youtube-dl:
download
youtube-dl
check formats available
youtube-dl -F
download webm (240p)
youtube-dl -f 43
download 1080p if available
youtube-dl -f 137+140
HELP
youtube-dl -h

Does that dumb spic even know what the definition of immigration is?

Made a Fb page to shill for the normies facebook.com/Shillary-Clinton-1352676658082462/

SEND IN TIPS!

SEND IN TIPS!

SEND IN TIPS!

drudgereport.com/

breitbart.com/send-a-tip/

theblaze.com/

SEND IN TIPS!

SEND IN TIPS!

SEND IN TIPS!

Someone tweet these videos to these people:

twitter.com/AnthonyCumia

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes

Twitter follower bots

by the way what the hell were the hillary folks they thinking with that tweet? I just don't get it?

"Delete your account" or "delete this tweet" is a popular leftist twitter meme they use whenever they see an opinion or fact they don't like.

Democrats are the real racists!

I have a feeling that everyone missed this video a pac put out regarding this thread.

The spanish captions are the cherry on top.

The problem is that this paints Trump and Hillary as working together. This might be useful in that it makes some of her supporters apathetic and discourages them from voting for her, but they won't be converted to the church of Trump.

IT WAS REAL IN MY IMAGINATION

hoo boy
youtu.be/D0AShD9yras

gas the spics

holy flip flops batman

la raza need to chimp out at some clinton rallies essay

It's a good way to point out how terribly Americans have been brainwashed by the lugenpresse and the media in general–films, tv, what-have-you–in the last ten years.

I put this video on FB and got some PMs from people who were stunned; they literally did not remember, hadn't remembered until they saw the video, that things used to be that way here, and it was normal. Not a right-wing fascist thing at all.

No shit, its being like this since the beginning.
When they started to sort people by color, race and creeds in different groups, they showed what they were doing.
They only manage to be accepted because retard people and redundantly lefty people fall for their "equality" bullshit.
By doing this they can achieve total control, while slowly and silently destroy target groups that can form any kind of resistance or be a annoyance to their movement.
Every time you hear this rats saying "equality" it equals to "taking absolute control".

Dubs confirm.

Someone should take a smartphone and some speakers and walk around protests with these videos blasting on loop.

I tweeted it to @RealDonaldTrump and @HillaryClinton, and it was taken down within a few seconds. They don't want us to share this, so we need to push this video as hard as we can to get it out there.

Keep tweeting it at them and don't stop
Make several other accounts to do it too
We need an army here folks
I'll try and do the same

Found this gem. Pocahontas (AKA Goofy Elizabeth Warren) tellsl a story that reveals Hillary Clinton as a flip-flopping Donor Puppet

Why isn't this catching on? You'd think Drudge would be all over it.

Look, I know this is redundant (and a bit masochistic on my part) but I skimmed trough the sauce material of the HuffFaggotry article, and this is what I found:

- a bunch of no-cases that were dismissed by the courts
- Spanish separatist group that for the past 15+ years have done little to nothing compared to years past (they had a 42% aquittal rate, btw)
-BREIVIKBREIVIKBREIVIK
- Attacks against Danish cartoonist and Jyllands Post "LOL, not mudslime"
- Irish terrorism in the UK (and remembering the 80s and 90s I can safely say "OhLookItsFuckingNothing")

The rest was just plain faggotry, expect white "terrorism" next year to by 99% facebook/twitter posts ending in 75% aquittal

SO CLEARLY WHITES ARE JUST AS BAD AS EVERYONE ELSE AND WE MUST BRING IN MORE DIVERSITY!!

Is it me or the number of "views" has been DROPPING? It was at 170 000 yesterday. It's 150 000 today.

Start capping view counts lads

Well if it drops bellow 150 000 Crooked Hillary will be even more confirmed.

In process (with something similar in mind)…

Next you idiots are going to discover that Obama's been building a wall…
Or that Trump has dropped the plans for a contiguous one on grounds of "saving money"
As if 2 bil a year under him is a lot…

HELLO BUZZFEED

Given this is years old and you are hailing it as a anew thing?

While ignoring that Trump also held different views.

You're being played and walking right into it.
The only goosestepping you'll do is into eternal hell.

And Holla Forums looked at their screens, happy forever in their eternal servitude to platitudes and false idols.

Are you trying to write a sonnet with that shitty formatting? What is wrong with you?

Hahahaha

Look what I found Holla Forums

Not much, just laghing out how desperate you lot have become, so fearful to scrape the past.
But go forth and try, let your cries be made real, let your arms be clad in code as you swing a mighty webm to strike down your foe.
But know that few shall embrace your task, fewer still know your name.
All shall fall into place soon, and you will have to choose your devils.

Did you miss the part where they tore through Trump's past to try to find ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL they could use and the best thing they could come up with was something the Emperor gave them himself?

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

HILLARY TRUMP VS. DONALD CLINTON

THE CHOICE IS YOURS, GOYIM

Ah yes, because a man who faithfully espoused liberal ideas at the same time as Hillary espoused conservative, should be believed changed while prepping a weapon on her?

The man already accepts yids into his cabinet, has few plans to change the status quo, and is pointed to have only talked without show.

We are fucked.
Simple as that.
Just as when Snowden showed and people sat quiet.
Just as when Deep Throat showed, when Turner and Debrick showed.
When scandals rocked the country, when the CIA executed Americans on our own soil.
It was always, but the next guy.
There is no next guy, only a hell of your own idle hands.

Their dicks are both equal and bed manners less than that of a rampant sow.

Easy choice.

Good find!

May the Gods favor you in Battle.

I…. Is that real? I feel like a fool for asking but it seems so real.

You mad, goy?

That the fucking shall continue until a revolution occurs?
Or that poll has bought into the narrative and become goy themselves?
Just like all the rest, you only last until you join up, then you get some peice.

The speech is real, yes.

Requesting, for this user's benefit, the screencap of one of Trump's sons posting his credit card on Holla Forums (he censored most details out aside from the name"TRUMP").

If his sons read Holla Forums then we can probably assume that BIG PAPA is just a high tier operator who has been hiding in plain sight. Otherwise his sons wouldn't be Holla Forumslacks.

Or that just as Obama worked social media, we're being worked?
I've seen the cap, its real.

This
If any of his children are on Holla Forums then we're guaranteed another shoah.

NEVER FORGET

EU TE AMO

Eu te amo

._.

Eu te amo

._.

Double post cause retard.
Somehow picture changed.
Probably also cause retard.

twitter.com/hannahfc/status/741335433645314048

Either I'm a retard, or my video downlaod plugin ins a fucking potato, or both, but I can't capture the vid.

Can some kind user webm this in full?

I don't like conversion sites, but here its full in mp4

Protip: type "mobile." before twitter URL and when you click, it will play in your native video playback format. Then you can right-click, save video as

Holy shit that's amazing, thank you. Now I don't have to rely on shitty download sites that slam me with pop ups.