My daughter often browses 8/b/.

there's literally nothing wrong with winamp

I used to use the Milkdrop visualisation

Problem?

Do I need to kick some Llama ass?

No, but I can pound your momma's ass.

Fucking this.

I've been told quite a few times that I look a lot like this

Dis the Face I Normally Try to Portray to People to Try to Fuck with Them… Mostly with the Women though because in Handsome, & Women Like it Weird…

It's quite Easy to Do if you Practice with the Eye Muscles (Actor??) the Only Down Side is that People Will Think that you're Trying to Manipulate Them… That's Why I Put On Different Faces & People Try to Copy Me, but I Can See they're Fakish Ways just like How People Seen My Ways when I was a Beginner… Now, its Nothing to Me… I Can Change My Face at the Drop of a Hat & Make it Seem Natural… & That's Why you need to do it Brief & with Confidence because Everyone will Tell you're Actively Trying to Make a Face… You Will Overdo it at First (I Know from Experince) but Over Time, you will Naturally Ease Into it & it'll be Easy & Fun… Practice In Front of a Mirror…

Do you look like a young Charles Manson?

love the details. from the baby face its "im dead inside" expression, the balding, the stretch marks. its almost beautiful in a hilarious way.

the new king of \b\

At first I was a little worried when I saw this thread. Then I went through and had a good laugh.Thank god gentlemen.

Here's me

I have no fingers and I must type.

Datamining Threads.
Best Threads.

are you going from thread to thread trying to pretend that datamining is a good thing? I have been seeing your posts over and over, it's pretty disgusting tbh. You are such a blatant shill.

are you God?

Yes. And this is my message to you. The entire universe was created for you. Everything around you is a charade, nothing is real and this is all a test, all made for you. You are actually the center of the universe and nobody is allowed to reveal it to you. All of the people in your life are ghosts and imaginations of your mind, you are the only thing that exist. Enjoy this gift of life from heaven.

Thanks for showing us your ugly ass, looking like a Janitor ass Spic face, please head back to 4Chan and don't post this cancerous shit.

did i greate the meme though?

too clever for Holla Forums

Meanwhile you havent posted a picture of yourself you coward KEK

Back to cuckchan douche nozzel