Holla Forums documentary + educational webm thread

Since current webm thread is absolute ass, here's a Holla Forums documentary thread for long videos and educational webms. I'll start with a few of my favorites.

First one is Century of the Self, a four part documentary by Adam Curtis on consumerism, groupthink and psychoanalysis. It talks a lot about Edward Bernese, a nephew Sigmund Freud who saw Nazi propaganda and wondered if it could be used in peacetime (the answer is yes). Of course, he couldn't call it propaganda, so he had to come up with a new name: public relations. Bernese invented the idea that a person can define himself through the products he buys. Henceforth, a new era was born where a person was consumer first, citizen second. Consumerism was born.

This is an excellent introductory redpill and it's very thought-provoking–the kind of thing you can show to your indoctrinated friends and family members to get them to start questioning things.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Fucking hotwheels I don't care if this fucking file already exists, let me post redpills, you fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunwheel.politicallyincorrect.work/the-myth.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6241778.html
8ch.net/pdfs/res/1307.html
whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xzAgVGPKjRw
youtube.com/watch?v=YEdurLNANDA
archive.org/details/AmericanIndiansPacificHeyerdahl
archive.org/details/thorheyerdahlaku037009mbp
archive.org/details/WhiteIndiansOfDarienRichardMarsh1934
archive.org/details/mysteriesofancie035488mbp
archive.org/details/LovelockCaveLoudAndHarrington1929
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next up is The Money Masters, an excellent documentary by based Bill Still. To sum it up:

"Let me issue a country's currency, and I care not who writes the laws"
-(((Jacob Rothschild)))

This is a documentary about the system of debt-based central banking that countries around the world use to enslave their people. It's an incredibly thorough examination of currency throughout the ages, and the battle of (((fractional reserve bankers))) versus debt-free currency. Even if you're not into economics or finance, you should watch this documentary.

What's with the pic of the Jew icon from an unfunny Jew magazine?

This one is slightly /x/ but it's the best documentary on the subject of UFO's. I Know What I Saw collects interviews of credible UFO observers in the form of military sources, government sources, airline pilots and witnesses of mass sightings. This documentary absolutely changed my mind on the existence of UFOs, and it brings forth all kinds of political implications once you accept the fact that we're probably being visited.

(checked)
Tbh I didn't know he was supposed to be Jew. I always thought he was supposed to be a caricature of an idiot or someone with bad luck. If nothing else, let him serve as the casual observer before they watch the vids in this thread.

That's the shit that people post here to make us look crazy like the flat earth shit.

Flat earth is bullshit, but there's considerable hard evidence for UFOs. If there's a specific case the documentary mentions that you'd like to call into question, I'd be happy to debate it.

Also, plz post history documentaries, political documentaries, etc.

Eyewitness testimony doesn't count. There's a reason we don't even use that shit in the courts. Need I remind you about the 'star' witness in the Zimmerman case?

Imagine the average person, then remember that half of the population is dumber than him. That's the kind of person on TV telling me that UFOs are real. I've seen plenty of documentaries about people saying they saw angels.

GUESS THAT MEANS ANGELS ARE REAL TOO. And devils. And bigfoot. Lochness monster too. And the chupacabra.

The Day Israel Attacked America is a great history documentary with interviews from survivors of the USS Liberty attack. Offers some insight into the absurd foreign policy relations between the U.S. and Israel.

I only know because I used to read it when I was a kid. Only when I examined the contents of a MAD magazine later did I realize how Jewy it was. I wonder how I ever thought it was funny tbh.

Alfred E. (((Neuman)))

There's plenty of hard evidence of UFOs in the form of radar data and significantly heightened radiation readings of sites where people say they landed.

Plus, the witnesses the documentary presents are not your average person. A former Governor of Arizona (also a former Air Force pilot) is one, an Iranian Air Force general is another, not to mention the thousands of people who saw the Phoenix Lights. Why would thousands of people simultaneously hallucinate the same thing?

I don't want this to be a UFO thread, I would really like for this to be a documentary / education webm thread.

There's a billion reasons why you might have heightened radiation readings in an area, and we are only made to think that they didn't scout out irradiated spots and then claim that aliums were there.

Neither one of those is hard evidence. The people you mentioned, trying to convince me with appeals to authority, don't matter. I know plenty of dumbass AF pilots, one of them rammed a jetski into my garage and claimed that he never owned one when I saw it parked in his driveway for a month.

Ill leave it at that to respect your thread though. It's hardly a documentary thread without mention of TGSNT though.

Spin is a brilliant documentary by Brian Singer that consists mostly of satellite news feeds. Back in the day, people with satellite TV could watch news programs with no commercial breaks. That is, they could see what was happening in the newsrooms while the hosts and guests thought they were not on the air. Singer collects a behind-the-scenes look at politics that's utterly exposes collusion between mainstream media networks and politicians to create a narrative.

But thank you for reminding me about The Greatest Story Never Told. This is an extensive look at the life of Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich from a perspective that is still verboten to the western world today.

At least you're an archivist of sorts.

To be honest I don't think the sorts of crafts indicated by the the radar data and described in the mass sightings in Phoenix could be made by humans, nor can I think of any reason the witnesses in I Know What I Saw would simply make these stories up, just so they could receive widespread ridicule. The way they talk about it is really unsettling, to be honest. They don't seem like a bunch of stoners, and they don't seem like they're having fun when they're talking about it.

And I'm not saying you can't have an opinion if you don't watch the documentary, but I will say that your opinion is uninformed. You're really not debating me, you're just giving me brazen denials and calling me crazy.

Bill Moyers Journal: Buying The War - Documentary from 2007 about how the Bush administration lied to congress and the media about the weapons of mass destruction that drew us into Iraq. Great reporting from Moyers in this one.

12:30-12:45
sounds familiar.

As the old saying goes, history is doomed to repeat itself.

I, too, am sick of these magicfags and occultfags and paranormalfags and ufofags
They shit up every thread they touch.
send them all to >>>/x/
I've wondered if it was part of some shilling effort, but no, there will be low IQ people in every population.

Good taste, OP. Money masters is a fantastic red pill for normies.

Here's an amazing historical movie from Rosenberg's main book. A primary source documentary of sorts. Also, this is brand spanking new. Please spread the word!
sunwheel.politicallyincorrect.work/the-myth.html

See release thread at 8ch.net/pol/res/6241778.html

Fuck, you are one gullible son of a bitch. It's just trash.

Freemasons in their own words

It's a decent documentary, but I'm convinced Bill Still is working for the enemy.

Banned discovery documentary on the Pedowood case in Nebraska. Conspiracy of Silence

>>>/pdfs/ pedowood thread
8ch.net/pdfs/res/1307.html

The Franklin Coverup
whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf

The Other Israel

Israel's Secret Weapons

Understanding Anti-Semitism - Why Do Some People Dislike Jews?

What World-famous Men have said About the Jews

Another one that looks promising from the reccomended section.

In the Shadow of Hermes

911 Missing Links: The Definitive Truth About 9/11

What in the World are they Spraying

Genetic Roulette: The Gamle of Our Lives.

All Wars are Bankers Wars

Tragedy and Hope: Professor Carroll Quigley and the "Article that Said Too Little"

Freemasons: Lightbringers of Jahbulon

Ice Age Columbus: European Solutreans were the first Americans

9-11 Missing Links: The Israeli Connections

Minority Rule: The RIse of Political Correctness

Firestorm over Dresden

Harvest of Despair - The Jewish Holodomor

John F. Kennedy lecture by Michael Collins Piper, author of Final Judgment

GamerGate: Actually it's about

youtube.com/watch?v=xzAgVGPKjRw
TOWER OF BABEL: The Unelected and Undemocratic Regime of the United States of Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=YEdurLNANDA
BREXIT - The Movie | Why Britain should leave the EU

Thor Heyerdahl and the Kon Tiki: A Great Experiment in Archeology

Thor Heyerdahl books
archive.org/details/AmericanIndiansPacificHeyerdahl
archive.org/details/thorheyerdahlaku037009mbp

Related
archive.org/details/WhiteIndiansOfDarienRichardMarsh1934
archive.org/details/mysteriesofancie035488mbp
archive.org/details/LovelockCaveLoudAndHarrington1929

Don't know if this got posted yet. It's good for normies.

Holy crap, holy mother of ravioli pasta pizza. I believe.

Seconded.
Those fucking cretins and christcucks with the "kek worshipping is bad" "meme magic is satanic" "tarot cards are the will of providence" flood the board. It's a political discussion board and they bring their lunacy here, either they are shills or complete and utter idiots.

Holy shit this deserves its own thread.
Can we finally purge jews from America, at the very least (it's a beginning)?
how can Trump's son in law be a super jew who converted his daughter to judaism…how can he sleep at night

Bamp