You talk so much about programming, but you cant talk about hacking because you cant actually do anything...

You talk so much about programming, but you cant talk about hacking because you cant actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on googles ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. can you guys do any of that? I dont think so. I bet you dont know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? if you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.

1/10

What, do you also wear brown tweed and drink bland, watery tea? You sure are boring.

Stop waving around your skiddie pre-pubescent penis. It would be retarded to share where 'real hackers hang out' on a public forum or you'll just get hackforums 2.0

I haven't seen that trip or copypasta in a good while. Nice job, m8.

If you think hacking is about breaking into other peoples' computers [...] [we] do not want you [...] cracker. We'll find some way to shame and reject you publicly [...]
— ESR: Fat, Lazy-Eyed Faggot

Newfags, all of you.

Fuck you, AOL cancer.

Is AOL even a thing anymore?

The culture it spawned of celebrating unimaginable stupidity and ignorance is stronger than it's ever been.

This image came to mind.

Faggot.

I'm a GNU/Linux user so I have to hack shit all the time.

Oh hey, Eric Raymond, Co-founder Open Source Initiative. Don't be so humble. You know, I started out exactly where you are right now. To be honest, my heart is still there. So I see you're saying "GNU/Linux". You know, I actually say "Linux" myself. I know this naming is supposed to be better, but you know what they say - old habits, they die hard. Now I know what you're thinking. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, why am I even saying "Linux"? Again, old habits. It's gonna be fun working with you. I should join the rest of you.

also, let's see if I remember this trip

Fuck you, AOL cancer.

I just worked on an 82yo's 2002 model winXP coomputer for hoom. He was using AOL over dialup.

No, the implication here is that you are a newfaggot.

Fuck you, AOL cancer.

i hacked ur mom and installed a trojan on her cunt, what now smart guy

lol faggot