MARY SUE IS IN THE SHITTER!

archive.is/10bBg

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/trends/explore#q=cracked.com, 8chan&cmpt=q&tz=Etc/GMT+5
alexa.com/siteinfo/cracked.com
alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, Holla Forums, wanna party?

Who the fuck would subscribe to the Mary Sue?

The day's been rough, I'm down to party about this.

Why did anyone think an e-zine featuring "meaningful geek feminist content" would ever be monetarily successful? I always figured it was just some vanity propaganda mouthpiece with external funding not as someones actual attempt at a business.

So is this like a Patreon without rewards?

Someone who's REALLY bought into the "Geek Culture" brand.

Yet they couldn't save Topless Robot

So exactly like a Patreon

Fool proof business plan.

Topless Robot guaranteed it's demise when it changed to "The Robot's Voice".

Alright, you fucks, let's get down. Bring the jams, bring the popcorn, bring your favorite party vidya!

Let's party like Gawker media finally croaked!!

Didn't that Sandy Beaches fake writer say that they did not get paid by them?

Wow, didn't even know they changed their name and got shut down. The site was pretty decent when Rob was in charge, and it's slow demise happened after he left.

I only learnt of TMS, thanks to it being linked by TR.

At last. Hopefully Gawker will fall completely, so that io9 is gone, and Comics Alliance will follow.

Was he a SJW hack before he joined io9?

It all comes tumbling down

It'll take longer for Comics Alliance. They're still more moderate than shit like the Mary Sue.

Also, I think they're owned by AOL.

Sooner. Luke was a moron who straight up published pieces on how Snarky Sarky should be listened to in 2014, and Blackptain America was so progressive.

He changed the name in 2015 because "Topless" has negative conotations to women.

Why the sage?

Please read an urgent appeal to suck my fucking dick, Abrams.

すごい!

I found out in January. I probably shouldn't feel as gleeful as I was feeling when I read the post.

It can only be one of these words. None of these words belong together, to put them together is to indicate one's own mental deficiency.

Have you fucking seen their Editor-in-Chief Andrew Wheeler's twitter? He's a fag Canadian that bitches that he has no boy-friend and is fucking gills deep in the SJW kool-aide and spends most of his time either bitching that there aren't enough fags in comics, complaining about his lack of dick in his ass, or being incredibly salty over Frank Cho.

Now consider that their former EiC is now a full partner in Sarkessian's latest project she's going to get laughed out of the internet for, and you know that Comics Alliance is just one more terrible article away from going the way of the Mary Sue.

I think my favorite thing about Andrew Wheeler is that he identifies as a pile of trash.

They came a long way from having a trademark feature based around riffing r34 fanfics

Perfect example of "Trying to seem really deep, but looking really stupid instead." Kinda like Nostalgia Critic's top 40 favorite movies.

DANCE TIME BOYS

Oh gee whiz, Ms. Cox, you mean to tell me there's no money to be made off pandering to SJWs?

Wow. If only someone, somehow could possibly have seen this coming…

I'm afraid he's trying to be self-deprecating

RIP Cracked.

Gone are the days of Seanbaby and DOB.

Now we just have SJW bullshit.

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside

Wow, every site that has hitched themselves to the social justice wagon loses money and has to start begging if not straight up shutter. How could this have happened?

That shithole died? I still remember when it changed from decent site to SJW propaganda.

I'll forever remember my first exposure to Wheeler when he wrote a giant article on CA bitching about Northstar getting married because that kills story potential for romantic drama. He may very well be the stupidest person working for any comic-cenctric website.

There was me thinking you were saying Cracked was dying too, why did you have to get my hopes up.

A gay guy who can't get laid? From everything I hear, that's an accomplishment.

hahahah

Also

It take longer for them because most of their employees are in bed with the big two.

Holy shit, that's a lot of self-hatred!

Is Meme Magic finally working for us?

is it the beginning of the end? First Ghostbusters and now this

Not from what I remember. Hard to believe he drank the kool-aid so quickly.

wannaparty.jpg

FUCK YEAH MY NIGGA! I need to drink to this song.

Oh god the memories, it hurts. Fuck Gawker for poaching Rob and fuck him for leaving it in the hands of the shit-dick he didRIP FFF

FFF was the shit.
Remember that one about Lara Croft fucking a dinosaur? Good times.

Seanbaby's already turned. He went from calling out the feminist forced outrage at Nike commercials in the past to crying about Donald Trump and white men now.

FFF died for me when Rob purposefully started highlighting troll fanfics and acting like they were the most insane thing ever. Trying to sell me that 'lol Garfield is fighting Prince Henry in the ocean isn't that random and wacky??' didn't work as well as showcasing a legitimate fanfic of a DBZ character having an abortion fetish.

Rob tried to do it the easy way when the hard way's always best and, let's face it, the only part of his entire website that anyone here can remember suffered for it.

Also milking 'Whose Responsible This' for like 8 straight years got real old real fast.

No but I do remember the Jurassic park one

Also just confirmed the fuck-weasel did change the name. Just let it all burn now.

Are you sure it wasn't just Poe's law in effect? Also some of them were mostly breaks for him from shit like the Pokemon Story.

Also TR was a damn good site for getting news that would interest a nerd or geek.

Also 'Whose Responsible This' was a proper meme, an in joke that only people who visited for a fair bit got. Wasn't the best but hey he worked with what he had.

I always figured he just didn't know about some of them being troll fics, although did like posting ComicsNix fics over and over.
I do agree that the best ones were ones where you could tell the person wrote it seriously rather than as a joke.
I really wish someone would steal the idea for FFF and do it right.

beautiful

You know, Holla Forums's a big place.
And there are plenty of fridays

Don't you mean "It all comes tumblring down"?

it could be

did some digging and found some stuff google.com/trends/explore#q=cracked.com, 8chan&cmpt=q&tz=Etc/GMT+5

also check out this shit

alexa.com/siteinfo/cracked.com

alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net
but this is the best part

Less gender studies more history, m8.

Even gays have standards. Not high ones, but standards

A webm for our thoughts.

There are no upsides for the child, unless one of the upsides is, "out of custody of the abusive/absolutely fucking insane parent." And spoiler alert: The mom is almost always crazy. And she always gets custody.
Damn right I am mad/triggered. Cracked needs to burn.

Well yeah. You have to be a real trainwreck, or literally not try at all and expect people to come to you Eliot Rodgers style.

There is one upside to growing up with divorced parents, though it only comes if they share custody: two Christmases.

no one is pointing out the fact that a feminist newspaper/blog had to be started by a man?