Balt/pol/ thread - Moonman edition

It will probably die without even reaching thirty posts like it did last time but it never hurts to try again.

kasjauns.lv/lv/zinas/222750/somenes-tiesas-negeru-saveju--jahtkluba-uzvara-saimnieku-andri-brenci
tvnet.lv/zinas/latvija/612149-petijums_dala_krievvalodigo_latvija_integracijas_politikai_nesasniedzama
kasjauns.lv/lv/zinas/223167/krievu-kopiena-pieprasa-skaidrot-kapec-krievu-apvienibas-atzitas-par-draudu-latvijai
kasjauns.lv/lv/zinas/223149/latvija-ir-32mierigaka-valsts-pasaule-apsteidzot-igauniju-un-lietuvu
lrt.lt/naujienos/lietuvoje/2/138443/lietuva_dvigubai_virsija_es_vidurki_del_mirciu_nuo_perdozavimo
lrt.lt/naujienos/lietuvoje/2/137605/didziuotis_negalime_lietuvos_gyventojai_es_sirdies_ir_kraujagysliu_ligu_cempionai
kasjauns.lv/lv/zinas/222204/centraleiropas-valstis-sutis-karavirus-uz-baltiju-pirmie-bus-klat-jau-janvari
delfi.lv/news/national/politics/sarkanais-krusts-dzivokla-pabalsts-beglim-bus-pietiekoss-ja-ire-menesi-bus-100-eiro.d?id=47530639
baltic-course.com/eng/analytics/?doc=121814
baltic-course.com/eng/baltic_states_cis/?doc=121797
baltictimes.com/lithuanian_mps_inclined_to_ban_gender-based_harassment/

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/content/brexit-aggressive-rusia-baltics/3367496.html
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/microplastics-rob-baby-fish-of-their-basic-fear-instincts/
baltic-course.com/eng/investments/?doc=121645
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/09/baltic-pride-love-peace-always-wins.html
iol.co.za/news/world/latvian-lutheran-church-bans-female-priests-2032500
baltictimes.com/latvia_still_against_automatic_distribution_of_asylum_seekers_-_minister/
theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/08/portugal-estonia-match-report
reuters.com/article/us-estonia-uber-idUSKCN0YV1PS
algemeiner.com/2016/06/09/the-expulsion-of-jews-from-lithuania-and-courland-on-shavuot-1915/
uatoday.tv/society/belarus-nuclear-power-plant-disaster-waiting-to-happen-or-is-lithuania-blowing-dangers-out-of-proportion-669203.html
news24.com/MyNews24/lithuanian-citizenship-the-ugly-truth-20160608
pietiek.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

greetings from cucknada.

Why haven't you started the Race War yet?

Not enough money and no funs. Also the EU will just put sanctions if we at any point stop pretending to enforce their shitty anti-racism laws and nobody will oppose those sanctions because "lol that's a country?"

I thought you guys were some of the most homogeneous nations in Europe? Just kick out the Russians and you'll be set

voanews.com/content/brexit-aggressive-rusia-baltics/3367496.html
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/microplastics-rob-baby-fish-of-their-basic-fear-instincts/
baltic-course.com/eng/investments/?doc=121645

The EU and UN would shit down everyone's thoats if we tried to mass-deport Russians so instead they get non-citizen's passports and a lot still get deported but not enough, although you do occasionally get gems like pic related.

Also I would be more than happy to see the Russian party as a whole deported so people could vote for what they want rather than voting for the only party that gets enough votes to beat the Russian party.

fucking kek

Also, kicking out Russians would be in your best interest, even if they are whites. I encourage Euro nations to maintain their ethnic and cultural homogeneity. Here in North America us racial nationalists are happy with a greater "white"/pan-European identity.

Generally you don't want people that refuse to integrate to begin with, regardless of race or culture, as is with, for example, a Swede going to the US and trying to culturally enrich the country for poor old Jamal. In the US it isn't as bad, considering the fact that most people migrating there speak English already, while in the Baltic there are countless Russians that still don't know any language but their own after over 30 years of living there.

Agreed, but you have to admit that you'd rather have Russians in your country that integrate instead of chinks or arabs that do. At least they're European and share a someone similar history, if only by virtue of being neighbors.

No races to war. My city has like 2 niggers, total, and that's a lot. The only problem is the Russian one, but that won't be solved by any kind of war. Rather, Russia has to stop using them as a weapon and finally let them integrate fully.

Yeah, they are fairly rare. I have only ever seen two where I live and both were during the holidays so they were definitely tourists.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/09/baltic-pride-love-peace-always-wins.html

iol.co.za/news/world/latvian-lutheran-church-bans-female-priests-2032500
baltictimes.com/latvia_still_against_automatic_distribution_of_asylum_seekers_-_minister/
theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/08/portugal-estonia-match-report
reuters.com/article/us-estonia-uber-idUSKCN0YV1PS
algemeiner.com/2016/06/09/the-expulsion-of-jews-from-lithuania-and-courland-on-shavuot-1915/
uatoday.tv/society/belarus-nuclear-power-plant-disaster-waiting-to-happen-or-is-lithuania-blowing-dangers-out-of-proportion-669203.html
news24.com/MyNews24/lithuanian-citizenship-the-ugly-truth-20160608

Kas čia dedasi?
Labas vakaras broliai!
Will our countries ever actually unite? Do people even want that?

Don't get me wrong, I like you guys, but never in a million years.

how do u become honorary balt?
do you have some weird rituals?

The memes jack!

THE MEMES JACK

I don't want it either, it's just a sentiment I have been seeing expressed lately.
I'd rather have Ruthenia and Prus again.

The same way you go to Gensokyo, although that will only make you a Lithuanian.

Tere Soomest, minu Balti semud.

Wanna reminiscence the NS Germany with me?

Dead language means dead nation, user. They aren't coming back and neither is Livonia.

;_;
at least tell me the magic spell I need

But Lithuanian isn't dead, not yet at least.
In any case the green is the natural borders of Lithuania as it should be.

2nd pic

In my experience many Latvians consider Trump as a threat, because he wants to cooperate with Mr. Putin and they see it as a threat to their National Security.

I mean Ruthenian, Prussian and Livonian as a language, without their language they are never coming back and I have yet to see anyone revive a language to the point where you can make a whole new country out of it.

Against who? Send us some niggers and we will.
There's no one to race war against.

Well maybe a certain neighbour…

Russians may act like niggers, but they aren't niggers.

That's because our media is shilling hardcore for Shillary. They probably don't even get paid for it. Not like they'll matter once Trump comes to power.

I wonder, do we even have alternative media that isn't just Youtube?

Only thing I have found so far and it looks like shit
pietiek.com/

this