japanese people scare me now…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/tagged/cosplay-asks
full30.com/video/b4decaa2753b31eee655a82c9184b3a7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have no honor…

WTF? I love jews now?

Is the viewer supposed to feel sympathy for the claps?
Because as far as i see it they are hiding in their defensive position and slaughter the samurai only to get fucked in the ass anyway.

I thought claps were pathetic for losing vietnam and being eternally assblasted over it for five decades but this is even worse.

Sounds like you wouldn't have sympathized with them regardless tbh

Letters from Iwo Jima made me scared of americans soooo

YOU RACK HONOR!

Nope

Imperial Japan did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

pearl harbor was the greatest surprise attack in the history of warfare

God I forgot how much I love this movie. The battle was badass too, for both sides.

From the outset it was inevitable that America would beat the Japs. The Japs didn't have the resources, manpower, industrial capacity, or even the training methods to actively fight a western power in a war where you already have a disadvantage.

The Japs fought valiantly, but ultimately most were basic conscripts that didn't even receive training, but were just thrust onto the front lines. Propaganda, and fear fueled the Japanese war machine, all the way till the end.

Why couldn't America just let Nippon have its Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere?

Because Japan made the dumb fuck mistake of bombing Pearl Harbor

Because FDR was itching to take the islands from Japan, and because the Japanese Navy was beginning to rival the US Navy in size (their vessels were overall, worse, but still).

Believe it or not but America is an Empire, and whether you like that or not, that has played out well for us. We have greatly benefited from smashing other nations, and taking small possessions from them (Japan, ultimately, benefited from the collapse of their empire, as they could centralize easier without really giving up any huge amount of territory).

One could argue that if they took China, they would have broke themselves fighting a continuous Chinese resistance.

But it wasn't

They even say that in the movie Pearl Harbor. Everyone knew the attack was coming. FDR was a fucking faggot who sacrificed American lives for his ego.

Because FDR was a communist cunt hell-bent on getting America into a war it had no business fighting.

The only thing America should've done was sit back and produce military equipment for the many new customers in Europe.

That honor goes to the 9/11 attacks

(You)

Is there a place to watch vids of her?

All Amerian warmovies except some from the WW2-era are the worst tbh

I can't believe we nuked a people that produced such great art.

Was nukes a mistake?

Japanese art vs Western art.
I'll pick the stuff that doesn't consist entirely of nihilism and novelty.

Air will never be eclipsed as humanity's greatest achievement.

Ok is anybody here from /k/?
Is the shooting the flamethrower's tank and it explodes thing real? Or is it just a movie thing?

Japan could have beaten America, but only if the Pearl Harbor attack had actually managed to hit the important ships. Most of the crucial ships were away on maneuvers at the time.

Shooting a flame tank is basically shooting an oversized automotive gas tank. It'll go up pretty easily. Of course, contrary to Hollywood and vidya this won't always happen, but it was hardly unheard-of.

I just reread the post I replied to and realized it says "flamethrower's tank" not "flamethrower tank". The same principle applies though. Too early in the morning for this.

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/tagged/cosplay-asks

shit this is cringey

It's tumblr. What did you expect?

we saved japan from their dictatorship the same way we saved europe from being enslaved by the nazis, kiddo.

How old is xe?

Confirmed BLACKED

the scene is kinda shit for a human wave attack, buncha hollywood garbage as usual

nobody has entrenching tool out, they fucking stand up while being shot at, everythings too close together, japs dont even bother to pound on the burgers before they bound on them, japs were crazy vicious little yellow niggers but they werent stupid

im no expert on the pacific but it feels all wrong

dont confuse this with sympathy for the japs btw fuck the japs they were a bunch of cunts, I kinda hate merika but at least they were still humans

This movie wasn't made by Hollywood though.

I think more guys died from friendly fire than the surprise nades.

You faggots only saved the jews and gypsies you cunts.
I never met a jew but gypsies are thieving rats that need to be wiped off the face of the planet
Every time they travel through a neighborhood or city there's a huge uptick in robberies and theft

If you want to learn all about flamethrowers, watch this

full30.com/video/b4decaa2753b31eee655a82c9184b3a7

Oh cool a video site for weapons only

fuck what a disappointment

I'd die to worship her asshole.

Born 1996.

Oh damn
What the fuck

No it's not are you fucking stupid? Flamethrower fuel is pressurized.

Americans were obviously at a major disadvantage and it's a miracle any of them made it out.

Japanese really scare me now…

bump

Oh man, another shitty hollywood war movie. Oy vey.

Tbh this was great.I thought you jews forgave Mel…

America is a corporation owned and run by the Rothschild family through their subordinates the Rockefeller family.

and you know who they bow to…

The Boganoffs don't own shit.

Who the hell is firing those shells into the fray and why?
Are the Americans shelling their own defensive holds?
Are the Japanese shelling their own offensive push?
Hurr durr explosions

If I remember there was a navy ship giving off bombardments. That may have come after the scene. The explosions happening are grenades and other explosives