Imagine the Smell !!!

What do you think about this masterpiece of art?

i think im gay now

'now'

Artists, Nu males, sjws, and hippies must be purged

No, you're not, nobody is attracted to a goddman slimy, stinky, blooded axe wound. It's perfectly normal to be repulsed by an image of an isolated vag. What creates the attractivness is body shape, face and age. There is a little difference between an ugly woman's and a sexy one's vag. The test of being beta is if you perform oral sex on a woman, if you do, you're a certified beta.

What does it mean?

That's just macro AIDS

they are cuntbumps user

Just callouses caused by riding the nigger cock carousel for years.
Most women over 18 have these.

n:^)a:^)s:^)t:^)y

this shit is why 3d = pd

Neutralizing 3D pussy cancer

I must breed. I cannot fail my ancestors.

hahaha your waifu is no match for muh cavernous vagina

>>>Holla Forums

Ave, true to Caesar. *steals land* Good to see another fine connoisseur of proper Latin morality. *Reads animal entrails* These damned Gauls and Picts do not know a shit about what the Gods intended to go on between peoples. *Rapes Nubian boy whore*

Seek mental help

kys norman

this ruined pussy for me

a gay friend once told me that a vagina looks like a sarlacc pit. now i see what he means

but they're not supposed to.

not supposed to what?

Those are bumps that are supposed to be prevented by stuff that companies have refused to release

they're not supposed to look like sarlacc pits, they're supposed to look…non-diseased.

I'm no expert on vaginas but y gut tells e she looks worn out.

i'm certain this was designed from the ground up to make vaginas look as revolting as humanly possible. i guarantee some "body positive" feminist piece of shit made this to combat muh impossible mainstream beauty standards

And prolapsed anuses look much better?

In order to get with the anime, one must first slay the wench

yes, yes….

no u

Terrible bushes by the way.

I've see a lot of shit on the internet, really.

But this is revolting on many different levels.

meatflaps thread

I saw this earlier and that is still the most disgusting thing I've seen today.