Anyone else feel the tide turning? Something has changed after last night...

Anyone else feel the tide turning? Something has changed after last night. I almost feel that I can speak publicly about Trump and that there might finally be some white loyalty coming back

You’re a failure.

Publicly without being ridiculed

It's definitely turning. Constantly speaking out shows people that they don't need to hide anything. I can't speak about the USA, but I've seen it on my country's websites, video's and in real life as well.

Keep on speaking about him and without fear, not being scared is contagious and we need that; unity and numbers.

Low energy.

I feel the same more and mor ein the UK too with Farage. People are going to see that it's largely only the niggers who have a problem with him and they'll turn even more so when the cuckservatives pander more and more for the nigger vote and the nigger vote props up the cuckservatives in turn at the expense of everyone else.

The referendum debate has been a real eye opener to a lot of people about issues in this country.

I feel you OP.

Its simply wonderful, no longer is the right some "fringe" group like the kikes label us. We have millions of supporters (OVER 6 MILLION GOYIM). They can't label us a minority anymore. They cannot deny the votes of millions.

Fuck you kikes, niggers and cucks. The vocal minority's time has come. The silent majority is here to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Perhaps, but the media is constantly framing him now, this might not last for long since the media is on full shilling mode for shillary.

I fear the attacks might start sticking

just wait until Monday, Trump is going to tear her apart.

For me, this was the definite sign that the tides were turning. Others may disagree, but the reaction from the panel revealed that the left simply doesn't have the proper rhetoric to deal with islamists / jihadists since their entire narrative sits around 'muh peaceful muslims'.

Once this happened, I knew. We were winning.

Damn that was extremely satisfying to watch. The blank stares from everyone when she asks for a better idea than Trump's.

I'm sure that was part of her act, and that segment was her coming out as a Trump supporter.

What the hell happened ? Fuck why do I always miss big events.

The fact is, a lot of us are busy right now. We can't put as much time into this as we did back in the beginning.

And there is the general sense of complacency that seems to be setting in here and elsewhere.

This isn't good.

I think we need something eventually, maybe funding for some sort of private, secret Trump meme bureau. There needs to be actual support for the meme squads, and under the table. There can't be any possibility for the usual greedy Jewish dragging down.

It needs to be totally secret.

Without serious and real financial support, I am afraid the best of the meme squad is not going to be as capable of making this a reality. The fact is that we need to eat and pay rent, and memes aren't helping us get food.

They certainly are helping Trump into the white house, however.

So I do think there needs to be a very serious, careful, and inventive solution to bringing in and fostering meme squads - under the table.

Trump needs to realize that some of us memers are worth funding. Some aren't. It's a talent. O don't think it should be corrupted, fuck no. I do think more appreciation needs to be given.

Go back to your containment thread you irrelevant faggot. No one really gives a shit about what happens in England

I mean we do care, just that we have very little hope that the eternal anglos will ever uncuck themselves.

OY VEY YOU STUPID BITCH SHUTUP

Funded memes have no power as they are fake and forced. True memes are a blessing from Kek.

I had a mindblowing realization today.

So we all know Cuck Ryan disavowed Trump's comments about Judge Taco as "the textbook definition of a racist comment". But he insisted that Hillary was still worse. Which means something very interesting.

IT MEANS RACISM IS NO LONGER A DEAL-BREAKER.

It's not the worst thing ever anymore. A racist is in fact tolerable and preferable in some cases. That's the message being sent by all the republicuck faggots saying "oh my god that was so racist but he's still better than Hillary."

It's all falling in to place.

(almost checked)

I'm sure that's not what he was implying, but I like where you're going. In my opinion, Ryan is saving his 'disinvestment' from Trump until it's pivotal. Say the week of the election Ryan will throw a huge hissy and publically disavow Trump to much media fanfare to try to do as much damage as possible. That's why Sen Kirk 'withdrew' his support over this judge thing.

(witnessed)

PURGE THEM ALL VIA HOLY SMOOTHBORE

The left have shot themselves in the foot making "racism" simultaneously the most overused and grievous of modern political insults.

Good for you faggot. Stop sliding the board.

Of course that's not what he meant to say. But in effect that's exactly what he did say.

And by branding Trump as a racist, his meteoric rise makes it look like being a racist isn't really a problem. Or that it's actually desirable. lel

When you keep calling somebody a racist but they keep getting more popular what kind of message does that send?

They dun fucked up in ways they can't even imagine.

Bump

And this here was the moment it became clear Trump would win in a landslide of unprecedented proportions

We need to start a Millenials for Trump group to accomplish two things.

1) Frame the debate to garner more support from Bernie bros and other millenials turned off by him.

2) Indirectly shame the older generations into voting for Trump by showing them that these "entitled millenials" are more patriotic than they are.

We need a young spokesman with high energy for Trump and America, Stephen Miller can't do this on his own.

No. Not really. Not yet.

They've been trashing him and lying from the beginning. The only way they can win is to kill half the country, pushing harder is just resulting in more pushback.

This guy was fucking great

We are ready.

I don't think we should let up, but I think anyone watching last night who was on the fence and isn't for Trump is not that bright

Hillary's speech was 100% fluff last night, there's rhetoric and tackling the issues, but she seemed to completely skip the second part and just generalize everything, and just coast off her "I'm a woman" schtick

Trump's speech had the flower language you would expect of a political candidate, but he also actually addressed the issues going on in the country right now and laid out a plan for what he was going to do to try and fix them

I wear my trump shirts everywhere…six flags, zoos, the best was a zombie-convention. When people cheer or tell me they like my shirt, I tell them the silent majority needs to speak up. When (very seldom) people say something real classy like "fuck Trump," I just say to wait for the wall, it's gonna be absolutely beautiful…the best wall.

Thats another thing I'm seeing too, people are treating the MAGA hats less and less like its some sort of turbo ebil nazi paraphernalia thing in public, at least around where I live, it used to be that I'd get dirty looks from people whenever I went somewhere, but more recently I've started getting compliments on it or fist pumps and "Build a Wall!"

Its great

i like to imagine that the bantz rato experienced in indiana are what caused him to drop out.

I imagine that really traumatized him, I think the GOPe had planned for him to stay until the bloody end.

But after Indiana he told his handlers that they could go fuck themselves.

I feel the same way. I just felt alittle awkward while watching his speech last night. I no he is trying to act more presidential to appeal more the the MSM and your average cucked idiot but I hope he dosnt stick to that for ever. He need to stick to his hardcore pro nationalist message and be straight forward

He had to get out to keep a lid on JFK assassination.

That's actually what happened. I can't find the clip, but Beck said after Cruz's concession that the evening after getting BTFO Cruz was tearing up, saying his continued presence in the race was ripping the country apart and he had to quit.