Terror Attack In Tel aviv

Some goy went insane and started spraying and praying some kikes at night.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.723941
jpost.com/Israel-News/Initial-report-Shooting-in-central-Tel-Aviv-456291
dailymotion.com/video/x29atae_i24news-live_tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce?

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.723941

This probably means that there will be eye for an eye terror attacks in Gaza soon.

Shill thread

The suspect was reportedly heard shouting anti-semitic slogans in a Montana accent

Probably a lone actor.
It seems like most of the attacks they've had recently have been single people flipping out and killing a bunch of people without planning or support networks.

Ben is actually from Texas.

Hey goys apparently the shooters were dressed like orthodox jews. Jews shooting jews to blame it on arabs? False flag? Shekels? This is getting good.

We count down until the Israeli government states it is an evil white nazi.

Jews are now sympathizing with Arabs while still being jews.

Jews are now muslims. The Muslims are the new Jews.
The Abrahamic religions have finally gone insane.

Your just realizing this now goy?

It's like these people haven't read Rogue Cartoonist: The Zyklon Diaries or how I learned loathe the Jew.

IM SO TRIGGERED YOU GOYS

WE NEED TO STOP THE INTERNET NAZIS BEFORE THEY START!

Clearly this is the result of Islamaphobia.

#openbordersforisrael

Can't wait for the shoah

never forget that most kike comedians have no shame in also making fun of themselves

I don't think you realize how much jews hate themselves. The only reason why they aren't at each other's throats is because they're brainwashed to be united against everything that isn't jewish.

The real players here are the ones that control them.

I wonder who could be behind this madness…

jpost.com/Israel-News/Initial-report-Shooting-in-central-Tel-Aviv-456291

Oyy Gevalt

livestream:

dailymotion.com/video/x29atae_i24news-live_tv

BAN ASS-SALT RIFLES
Time to make Israel peace by banning all weapons :^)

So basically somebody killed 3 rats. Meanwhile there are several nests buried between the walls.

lel

What if they were ultra-orthadox heebs though? They are, as far as I can figure out, extremely anti-zionist. Although not for any good reason.

bump for Kike killing.
Seems that poster works for the JIDF.

3 people ruthlessly gunned down for hatred. How long must this violence continue? These 300 deaths from this shooting show that Israel is with us in the fight. Never forget today, the day 3,000 Israelis bravely gave their lives to fight terrorism.

That's the willful ignorance of the Jew.
Because Orthodox Jews would never do this! They'll blame sand niggers or YT.

I have a Jewish lesbian neighbor who tells me all about how "the Jews are opposed to violence and firearms! We'd never hurt a fly, goy!"
So naturally this wasn't a Jew. They'll pin it on someone else.

Remember the 3 million!

Israelis are to blame for this, their xenophobia and racism has caused poor goyim to react like this. They need to open the borders and accept their share of refugees so this doesn't happen in the future.

=REMEMBER THE 2 TRILLION JEWS, NEVAR FORKEKT==

Its not like Israel has ever herded woman and children into a hospital and then bombed that hospital! Oy Vey da hollycaust!

So that's three more non-accidental deaths than happened in the Holocaust.

Corse he be a jidf kile but dont wory when trump and zyklon b get in office he'll be buried with his shekels by rwds

Damn this made me hard.

lel

top jej

If 8ch knows too much, then what happens to the people watching it? Can't let those people not be monitored.

rip ;)

This is absolutely delicious.

sounds like serious business fam

Not really, it's hilarious.

this wouldn't be happening if guns were banned in Isreal.

Goyim, where are my millions $US and my piece of the gaza strip for killing my poor grandmother by nuking Jerusalem in 1925, she was just 3 years old at the time.

Ben?

That's because support networks that get too large and do not support the will of the chosen are targetedd and either subverted to rendering it useless or just plain shut down.

Not sure about it though, why would they be dressed up with ultra-orthodox jews?

If this doesn't prove that weebshit has no place here or isn't actually the dominant culture on Holla Forums, I don't know what does.

I hear that.

Dead jews, and Holla Forums not doing the happy dance?

OP fucked up, didn't even post a archive link.

lel, and there was some user on here the other night telling me that muddies can't into removing the jew. 2 muddies = 4 dead kikes + 6 wounded.

Filtered.

who fucking gives a shit?

lol

Holy fuck you anime fags really just don't get it. You're not the dominant culture here. Threads that start with weebshit die. There's no interest in retarded looking cartoon cunts. Let it go.